by lio
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:16 PM

Old September 28th, 2022, 11:33 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

Default CARLISLE.

"The devil is real. He's not a little red man, with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful, because he's a fallen angel, and he used to be God's favorite."

════════════════ [ ] ════════════════

A true son of a gun. A sociopath. A beautiful, charismatic, and empathetic sociopath. You see him as someone that makes you feel so safe and accepted, like you can tell him your deepest, darkest secrets. But hey, it's your fault. Victims become abusers, after all.

BASICS

CARLISLE
[ Carrie (close friends), The Devil (literally anyone) ]

Aromantic Male

32 Moons

Rogue, raised in Shadowclan

Father [Walnutscotch] and Mother [Beetstrike] are both dead.

STATS

Swimming | 6/10

Climbing/Balancing | 9/10

Parkour | 5/10

Battle | 10/10

Strategy/Smarts | 9/10

Empathy | 9/10

Kindness | 3/10

Speed | 6/10

Charisma | 11/10

Humour | 7/10

Bravery | 8/10

PERSONAL

Favorite Season | Leafbare

Favorite Food | Rats

Strengths | Psychoanalytic, Charismatic, Excellent Fighter.

Weaknesses | Self Destructive, Pushes Those who Want to Help Him Away.

Greatest Nightmare | His Family Returning

Phobia(s) | Pyrophobia

BACKSTORY
[the cool part, where it all began.]

"VICTIMS BECOME ABUSERS, WATCH AS THE SHELVES OF HISTORY BOOKS REPEAT."

Kithood | A mother named Beetstrike, and a father named Walnutscotch. Beetstrike and Walnutscotch, don't they sound like such a happy couple? A happy family with young Beetlekit standing in between them, a trembling smile on his face. It was all fake, the perfect family that everyone saw. His mother was always saying how beautiful she was before kitting. How she was in her prime. However that was simply verbal abuse, his father was worse. His specialty was mental abuse. You'll never outlive me, or outachieve me, or be great in life, you'll die before you become a warrior. No woman will ever love you, if me or your mother can't love you, nobody can. It brings me great sadness to say you don't even have a face only a mother could love, not even she can. The sad part is, Carlisle has always been a handsome and gorgeous tom from birth. The verbal and mental abuse went on for moons. And not to mention, his father and mother hated each other. His father was always with other she-cats, and his mother was never there. He needed his parents for support, but they both failed at that. he had nobody else, because everybody else was convinced that he had great parents.

"Life was so amazing before you came, Beetlekit. Me and Walnutscotch loved each other so much, and I was beautiful. Do good in life, because the damage is done, you ruined me, my image." Said by his mother. "Go ahead, Beetlekit. Lie to yourself like that. You know darn well that you will never become a warrior, or maybe even an apprentice. You're pathetic, being pretty will never lead you on. You may as well just give up now."

Apprenticeship | The abuse went on, and I'm honestly not surprised. Beetlekit was not named Beetlepaw, his father requested that his apprentice name be Dearthpaw, for the lack of a good and normal kit's attributes in his parents'eyes. He couldn't even tell his own mentor, who he'd become very close with, what was happening to him with his family. tragic isn't it? He trained fabulously. He could swim, hunt, climb, and was incredibly nimble on his paws. He made a fine apprentice, which infuriated his father. This led to him beginning to physically abuse him. Throwing swift bats at him regularly, clawing his back twice, and nicking his left ear pretty good. It was insane how incredible his family was at hiding all this, nobody ever found out. Ever. Despite the fact that in his future as a rogue he would be free, he never did, and never will, say a word about it. He will never tell a soul.

A Short Warriorhood | Dearthscotch wasn't a warrior for that long, as soon as he became a warrior he ran. Ran far, far away from his parents. He was alone for a while, and now here we are, with our charismatic, sociopathic and gorgeous devil. [/COLOR]

PHYSICAL

Carlisle is an Oriental Longhair - Abyssinian mix with pitch black fur and piercing orange eyes that slice right through any kind of excuse or lie. He has an elegant yet strong form with a slightly above average height for this forest. His voice is similar to Taehyung's and he always smells like one of two things. Blood, or fresh and icy cold water.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Last edited by pxxylo; October 5th, 2022 at 09:59 PM.