Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:43 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 13th, 2023, 10:03 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Default the shadows of those around us are never far away [WC needed!]

So ( @forgotten_dreamer. ) and I have a little plot to help progress our characters' stories. We'll be filling two of the roles with our characters, Curlypaw and Dovepaw, but we need a few other people to fill the other roles.

[WC 1] is unhappy with WindClan, for whatever reason you want. They think that a change of leadership could take the Clan to new heights and better days. So, they begin plotting to weaken WindClan from within, hopefully to inspire others to think of revolution as well.

At some point, [WC 1] is by the ThunderClan/RiverClan border. [TC/RC 1] hears them spitting venom about Twilightstar and Fallownose, and about the whole state of WindClan. The two cats strike up a conversation, during which [TC/RC 1] offers to help [WC 1] with their plans. If WindClan becomes unstable, TC/RC can only benefit, in this cat's eyes.

The pair begin discussing ideas for how to start weakening WindClan from within. While they're chatting, they become so engrossed in their conversation that they don't notice the approach of a WindClan patrol.

[WC 2] is restless. They think that more patrols along the borders are necessary, given heightened tensions. They decide to take out a patrol to check the TC or RC border. Curlypaw, Dovepaw, and [WC 3] go with them.

The patrol, upon approaching, hears [WC 1] and [TC/RC 1] talking about their plans to harm WindClan. The patrol confronts them both; [TC/RC 1] flees immediately, knowing they'd surely die if a conflict started. [WC 1] is either killed right then and there by either [WC 2] or [WC 3] for their treachery, or is brought back to camp for Twilightstar to deal with.

To clarify, these are the roles we need:

WC 1 - The traitorous cat who begins conspiring with a TC/RC cat to weaken WindClan. Please note that this cat will more than likely be executed or exiled for their treachery.

TC/RC 1 - This can be either a TC or RC cat, doesn't matter. They'll meet with WC 1 at the border and offer to help them harm WindClan. This cat will flee immediately upon the arrival of the WindClan patrol. Please note that Twilightstar will be told about their involvement by someone on the patrol; if nobody else does, Curlypaw definitely will. Taken!

WC 2 and 3 - The two cats who are on the patrol, along with Curly and Dove. Warriors only for these roles, as we already have two apprentices on the patrol. Taken!

This is a simple plot that shouldn't take too long to do! Not necessarily FCFS, since I'll be looking for active users, but outside of needing to be active there really isn't any requirements. Throwaways are fine, but make sure you submit them to the allegiances in advance of the plot.

No form, just reply with the name of your cat, the role you want, and tag me!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; December 22nd, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old December 14th, 2023, 09:36 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Default Re: the shadows of those around us are never far away [WC & TC or RC needed!]

Deadmoon could be WC 2 or 3 @Cherry~
Old December 14th, 2023, 12:12 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: the shadows of those around us are never far away [WC & TC or RC needed!]

Bearpelt could be WC 2 or 3. @Cherry~
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 14th, 2023, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Deadmoon could be WC 2 or 3 @Cherry~

I'll nab you for WC 2...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Bearpelt could be WC 2 or 3. @Cherry~

...and you for WC 3! I'll send a VM out to each of you when it's time for your roles in the plot. Thank you!!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old December 18th, 2023, 02:43 PM

Still looking for cats for WC 1 and TC/RC 1!
Old December 21st, 2023, 05:11 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

I got bluestone, RC 1 @Cherry~

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 22nd, 2023, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post
I got bluestone, RC 1 @Cherry~
Great, thank you!

Now we just need a cat for WC 1 and we're ready to go.
Old December 26th, 2023, 04:34 PM

Default Re: the shadows of those around us are never far away [WC needed!]

Going to be creating a throwaway for WC 1 if we don't get anyone by this weekend.