Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:50 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by wendigo
Today 10:45 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 10:40 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by stardust.
Today 10:38 PM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 10:37 PM

Old May 15th, 2017, 12:23 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
The gray warrior barely acknowledge the new arrival. She only nodded at the sound of her name. Cinderthroat was shaking violently and her scars hurt like fresh wounds. Why did I come here?!?! she thought. This is so stupid to go so close to the border. Then she remembered that Silentshade needed her. She tried to calm the shivering and slow her breathing. Nothing will happen. Silentshade needs you Cinderthroat. She looked up at the new arrival and stood. "I'm glad you are willing to help us." she meowed with a weak smile.
"Yes, Cinderthroat, are you okay? I can go look for some poppy if you would like!" she watched the gray she-cat stand up. she was glad that inspite of everything, Cinderthroat had come along."Cinderthroat, it's okay if you feel like you shouldn't have come, but i need you, you know what this journey might mean for me, and I can feel that something will turn out!" she purred as she nuzzled her friend.
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"I knew a cat who looked like you, when I left R- my home, he was towards the rougher mountains, I hope you ready." Moxie knew this cat, he often talked of his mate and missing daughter. "I will take you there, if needed." She was sent to kill him, but she felt sorry for him. She left, and told a boss he died before she got there. The Molly felt sympathy, never knowing her father. Hell, maybe she could go to Starclan cause of this. "I never knew my father, ill be glad to help."
"I'll do anything to get my father back!"Silentshade said happily. The rougher mountains sounded like a dangerous place, but when it can to her finding her father, she would move the whole twolegplace to find him!

(time skip to the dog attack!)
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:55 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myst View Post
Jaxxon had then heard the scream, and saw Buster running towards some cats he never knew, instantly, Jaxxon ran in to help. He then ran in front of Crescentpool and slashes the dog's nose. "What the hell Buster?! You know what? I am not going to reson with you! Go! Get away from these cats!!" Jaxxon yelled at the the dog, sending the dog whimpering. "Here, let me see him/her" Jaxxon said, looking at the wound.
Brackenheart shifted so the new arrival could see his tail. thanks to Clovershine, the fur was clean off and blood flowed from it slowly. "Can you make it stop hurting like the Dark Forest?" he asked gruffly. "I'll go get some cobwebs!" Clovershine said. "Thanks for not sending her to get marigold, Starclan knows she would end up grabbing deathberries or something like that and making me worse than I already am!" he purred. "ow!"he whined as Silentshade pressed a marigold leaf onto one of the scratches on his sides. " we are Riverclan warriors and we are just passing through, we stopped to rest and hunt and next thing we know, Brackenheart is getting his tail gnawed on by the pale calico she-cat that just left, and then ripped off by that Buster!" Silentshade said to the younger cat. "so, who are you?" she asked sweetly.
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:00 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Brackenheart shifted so the new arrival could see his tail. thanks to Clovershine, the fur was clean off and blood flowed from it slowly. "Can you make it stop hurting like the Dark Forest?" he asked gruffly. "I'll go get some cobwebs!" Clovershine said. "Thanks for not sending her to get marigold, Starclan knows she would end up grabbing deathberries or something like that and making me worse than I already am!" he purred. "ow!"he whined as Silentshade pressed a marigold leaf onto one of the scratches on his sides. " we are Riverclan warriors and we are just passing through, we stopped to rest and hunt and next thing we know, Brackenheart is getting his tail gnawed on by the pale calico she-cat that just left, and then ripped off by that Buster!" Silentshade said to the younger cat. "so, who are you?" she asked sweetly.
"Oh, my name is Jaxxon! I belong to my owner, and I live in a barn!" Jaxxon cheerfully replied. "Here, bring her to the barn, she will be safe there!" Jaxxon told Brackenheart. "Do you cats need a place to stay?" Jaxxon asked nicely.
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Moxie changed almost immediately, claws out and teeth bared, she stayed silent, focusing in it, she left towards it. She jumped over it, confusing the mutt, and kicked back, claws striking joints. She felt the satisfaction of warm blood running down her legs. The dog left towards her, clawing her muzzle, she yowled in fury and dived towards it chest, aiming a well placed blow.The mutt yelped in pain, but backed Moxie into a corner. She could jump, but the mutt would bite her legs, and leave her limping, and a problem to the team. She narrowed her eyes. "Im not one to be a whiner and moaner, but I think I require assistance." The tabby whipped her tail, and scratched the dogs muzzle, but it wouldn't back away. @Silentshade.{Just pretend this was before mists post, as I didn't see it.
You do realize Jaxxon told off the dog, right?... Ehh.. I will let you post the fight anyways :P. We are after the fight right now lol, it had just ended X3
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:13 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
You do realize Jaxxon told off the dog, right?... Ehh.. I will let you post the fight anyways :P. We are after the fight right now lol, it had just ended X3
read it please, as you won't make mistakes. I started posting it before you posted.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:18 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Post Re: Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Quote:
"Oh, my name is Jaxxon! I belong to my owner, and I live in a barn!" Jaxxon cheerfully replied. "Here, bring her to the barn, she will be safe there!" Jaxxon told Brackenheart. "Do you cats need a place to stay?" Jaxxon asked nicely.
"yes! we would like that very much Jaxxon, thank you for offering!" Silentshade purred as she helped Brackenheart to his paws. He nodded his thanks to Jaxxon before tiredly starting to walk in the direction of the barn. "Cresentpool? can you go get the rest of the group? tell them we are staying in the barn?" Brackenheart called out. "Good thinking Bracken," Silentshade muttered. She often called him by his prefix to save breath. "Not so bad yourself Silent!" he purred as he nosed her ear. And for some strange reason that she couldn't explain: She didn't want him touching her anyplace, exspecially so close to her muzzle. Suddenly she was like a storm cloud, and one more thing wrong would make her crack. I still think she has multi-personalities! Brackenheart thought as the stormy tempered she-cat bounded ahead, leaving him rather confused.
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:25 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
"yes! we would like that very much Jaxxon, thank you for offering!" Silentshade purred as she helped Brackenheart to his paws. He nodded his thanks to Jaxxon before tiredly starting to walk in the direction of the barn. "Cresentpool? can you go get the rest of the group? tell them we are staying in the barn?" Brackenheart called out. "Good thinking Bracken," Silentshade muttered. She often called him by his prefix to save breath. "Not so bad yourself Silent!" he purred as he nosed her ear. And for some strange reason that she couldn't explain: She didn't want him touching her anyplace, exspecially so close to her muzzle. Suddenly she was like a storm cloud, and one more thing wrong would make her crack. I still think she has multi-personalities! Brackenheart thought as the stormy tempered she-cat bounded ahead, leaving him rather confused.
"Alrighty, here we are!" Jaxxon exclaimed. The barn was huge. It was 2 stories tall, and it had lots of hay. "Here, this is where I usually sleep" Jaxxon told the cats. "Here Ill make you guys some nests, Brackenheart, I suggest you lay down in mine and rest, it will heal faster" Jaxxon told the cats as he started making the nests for all of them.
Old May 15th, 2017, 01:37 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Moxie stared at the barn, her blood was falling thick and fast, but she was stronger than asking for help. The barn cat was annoying, to close to Bluntfangs {Twolegs} for her liking. She settled in the highest nest, near the rafter. She rolled in the hay, assigning it her scent. Lavender and Honey. Associated with death and tasteless. Fitting. She looked down on all the cats, they were good, not noticing the snake in the den. She sighed and curled up, @Silentshade

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old May 15th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Crescentpool collected her bearings and reached after the dog, catching it on the rump as it fled. She hissed after it, then turned to Silentshade, showing no signs that the dog had surprised her, or that she had been scared, or even that anything had happened at all. "Of course, Silentshade! Thank you, Jaxxon," the black she-cat finished before trotting back to the area where the cats had rested.