Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Kacey!
Today 03:36 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:26 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:19 PM
the hideaway (PRIVATE)
Last post by Streamtail
Today 03:11 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 02:51 PM

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:59 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Post Re: Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Crescentpool flicked her black ail over her head, greatful that the group was resting. She nodded to Silentshade. "Remember that meadow we passed? I'm going to try for a rabbit," she said, turning to the meadow. Oddly, the RiverClan she-cat had the build of and acted like a WindClan warrior.
Silentshade nodded at Cresentpool as the she-cat turned away. "Okay, just watch out for dogs! I thought I smelled some as we passed, but I'm sure you can out run a silly dog!" Silentshade turned back as she heard a yelp from Brackenheart. "Help me! Clovershine decided that she was hungry enough to eat me!" And indeed, the pale calico was busily gnawing his tail, and she had a lot of the fur gone and surrounding her. "Clovershine! we do not eat our clanmates, or our friends!" Silentshade then dragged the she-cat off his tail. "But what if we are starving, then can we eat him?" she asked as Brackenheart stopped from licking his mangled tail. "NO! you may not eat me, even if you are starving!" Silentshade nodded. "how about you go catch a mouse and eat that? it will taste better than Brackenheart would!" Clovershine nodded and bounded off. "Is your tail okay?" she asked as she looked at it. Almost all the fur on the tip was gone and there was bite marks from Clovershine's teeth all over it. "I've seen it better!" he said in a sad voice before curling his tail so his flank fur hid the bald patch. Silentshade shook her head. First we get a late start and now Clovershine decided to turn cannibal, lucky for Brackenheart she didn't bit the tip off, that would have been bad!
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:20 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Default Re: Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Cinderthroat sank down onto the grass thankfully. Her paws ached like no other and eyes were drooping like flowers in Leaf Bare. As she rested her paws, he looked over at Silentshade and Brackenheart. It made sick! She truly wanted her friend to be happy but Brackenheart had broken her heart so many times it seemed impractical.
Shaking her head, she moved to a secluded, shady area and fell asleep.
---Cinderthroat walked through the territory with pride. No one accompanied her and she was nearing the outskirts of Riverclan territory. She reached the river and stood proudly at the edge. The young warrior looked up to see a darkening sky and turned to leave. Then out of nowhere came a loud growl and a slash of bright claws. Cinderthroat struggled. Her breathing was weakening and her vision was blurring but she managed to strike her enemy. She fel with a thud the floor. All she could see was red and flashes of more sharp claws. Again and again and again. ---
Cinderthroat woke up screaming. "AAHHH!!!" she screamed. "Stop! No more!" She opened her eyes and realized it was a dream. A terrible dream. She sobbed. There she lay, broken and scared.
Silentshade ran to her friend. Cinderthroat was sobbing and needed to be comforted. " Hey, it's okay, you're safe, we will not let anything get to you nothing can get you!" Silentshade licked the gray she-cat's shoulder comfortingly. "Was it A bad dream? I have bad dreams all the time, and telling them to someone, even just myself, makes me feel better!" she lay beside her friend. Maybe I shouldn't have let her come! the last time she ventured near the edge of the territory she nearly died! And now we are farther away from home than most of us has gone before! Oh Starclan please guide our paws!
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

{ @Silentshade }
Moxie carefully padded through the territory. The Molly often came to her former home, and watched the warriors walk past. She remembered her horrible life with her mother, when she was beaten and bruised, and dark cats came to her in dreams. Say what you will about it, learning her father was a syndicate cat was the best thing in her life. She was finally free, and happy. It was much better than the clans. They thought they were much better than the Ds, but in reality they were the same, if not worse. They were the ones to kill anyone who disagreed with their beliefs. When the Syndicate took kits they were saving them. She licked her paw and then focused her vision on a Molly waking up another cat. She had a battle in her mind for a second, then walked towards them, "Hello, my name is Moxie, who are you?" She used her usual facade, the starry eyed girly girl who was kind and sweet.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 15th, 2017 at 10:56 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:18 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Post Re: Part Of Silentshade's Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
{ @Silentshade }
Moxie carefully padded through the territory. The Molly often came to her former home, and watched the warriors walk past. She remembered her horrible life with her mother, when she was beaten and bruised, and dark cats came to her in dreams. Say what you will about it, learning her father was a syndicate cat was the best thing in her life. She was finally free, and happy. It was much better than the clans. They thought they were much better than the Ds, but in reality they were the same, if not worse. They were the ones to kill anyone who disagreed with their beliefs. When the Syndicate took kits they were saving them. She licked her paw and then focused her vision on a Molly waking up another cat. She had a battle in her mind for a second, then walked towards them, "Hello, my name is Moxie, who are you?" She used her usual facade, the starry eyed girly girl who was kind and sweet.
"Silentshade...." the gray and white she-cat said slowly. She didn't know to trust this Moxie cat or not. "Sorry if we are on your territory, we are just passing through and needed place to rest!" She licked her paw. " most of us are Riverclan warriors, and we are going into twolegplace to try to find my father! Have you seen him? Looks just like me except with dark gray eyes?" She asked, her blue eyes wide and hopeful, much like a kit asking for a story. I hope she has seen him! it would make this journey so much easier! she thought with reckless hope.
@Myst

Last edited by Bracken12; May 15th, 2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: forgot something!
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Silentshade nodded at Cresentpool as the she-cat turned away. "Okay, just watch out for dogs! I thought I smelled some as we passed, but I'm sure you can out run a silly dog!" Silentshade turned back as she heard a yelp from Brackenheart. "Help me! Clovershine decided that she was hungry enough to eat me!" And indeed, the pale calico was busily gnawing his tail, and she had a lot of the fur gone and surrounding her. "Clovershine! we do not eat our clanmates, or our friends!" Silentshade then dragged the she-cat off his tail. "But what if we are starving, then can we eat him?" she asked as Brackenheart stopped from licking his mangled tail. "NO! you may not eat me, even if you are starving!" Silentshade nodded. "how about you go catch a mouse and eat that? it will taste better than Brackenheart would!" Clovershine nodded and bounded off. "Is your tail okay?" she asked as she looked at it. Almost all the fur on the tip was gone and there was bite marks from Clovershine's teeth all over it. "I've seen it better!" he said in a sad voice before curling his tail so his flank fur hid the bald patch. Silentshade shook her head. First we get a late start and now Clovershine decided to turn cannibal, lucky for Brackenheart she didn't bit the tip off, that would have been bad!
"Okay!" Crescentpool calls, picking up her trot to a quick jog. Her long legs allowed her to cover large amounts of ground in each leap, and she was soon arrived at the meadow. She opened her jaws and scented the air. A faint rabbit scent lingered in the air. It was weak, but fresh. As she scented the air, she picked up a subtle scent underneath the meaty, savory rabbit scent: sharp, tangy blood. Must just be a rouge hunting. I'll just have to stay out of their way. Crescentpool sniffed out a rabbit burrow and screeched loudly into it, the noise echoing out loudly. The rabbit shot out of the burrow, terrified. Crescentpool hared after it, leapt on it and quickly snapped its neck when she heard a loud, sharp cry.
A bark.
Crescentpool glanced up, pupils large.
That's what the blood was.
A large gray dog appeared, foam flecked on its jaws. Its eyes shown hatred as it saw the lithe black she-cat.
I'm going to die.

Last edited by Splash; May 15th, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:31 AM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
"Okay!" Crescentpool calls, picking up her trot to a quick jog. Her long legs allowed her to cover large amounts of ground in each leap, and she was soon arrived at the meadow. She opened her jaws and scented the air. A faint rabbit scent lingered in the air. It was weak, but fresh. As she scented the air, she picked up a subtle scent underneath the meaty, savory rabbit scent: sharp, tangy blood. Must just be a rouge hunting. I'll just have to stay out of their way. Crescentpool sniffed out a rabbit burrow and screeched loudly into it, the noise echoing out loudly. The rabbit shot out of the burrow, terrified. Crescentpool hared after it, leapt on it and quickly snapped its neck when she heard a loud, sharp cry.
A bark.
A large gray dog appeared, foam flecked on its jaws. Its eyes shown hatred as it saw the lithe black she-cat.
I'm going to die.
Jaxxon was a small kittypet, but wanted to have a big future. He got very bored, and was hungry, so he decided to go out and hunt throughout the meadows (a good place to jump in here XD). There was plenty of prey, considering they hid here from most predators. It was a perfect place for cats to hunt. Jaxxon then spotted a vole, getting in to the hunter's crouch. "Don't move" he said quietly. Jaxxon then pounced and bit the throat of the vole. Satisfied, he ate the vole. He then picked up the strange scent of another cat. Curious, he went to look for it.
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
"Silentshade...." the gray and white she-cat said slowly. She didn't know to trust this Moxie cat or not. "Sorry if we are on your territory, we are just passing through and needed place to rest!" She licked her paw. " most of us are Riverclan warriors, and we are going into twolegplace to try to find my father! Have you seen him? Looks just like me except with dark gray eyes?" She asked, her blue eyes wide and hopeful, much like a kit asking for a story. I hope she has seen him! it would make this journey so much easier! she thought with reckless hope.
@Myst
"I knew a cat who looked like you, when I left R- my home, he was towards the rougher mountains, I hope you ready." Moxie knew this cat, he often talked of his mate and missing daughter. "I will take you there, if needed." She was sent to kill him, but she felt sorry for him. She left, and told a boss he died before she got there. The Molly felt sympathy, never knowing her father. Hell, maybe she could go to Starclan cause of this. "I never knew my father, ill be glad to help."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 15th, 2017 at 11:58 AM.
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:04 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
A bark.
I'm going to die.
Silentshade looked up, again, when she heard a loud cry, from the field, where Cresentpool was. "Brackenheart! Clovershine! Anyone! Cresentpool needs our help!" she yowled as she raced to the meadow. "Great Starclan what a huge dog!"Clovershine whimpered. "well, we need to get it away from her so she can escape!"Brackenheart yowled, loud enough for the dog to hear. "Come get me flea-brain!"Brackenheart yowled at the dog as he raced away from the group, giving Cresentpool a open opprotunity to run. "Silentshade, that dog's mad!"Clovershine wailed as the dog stayed on Brackenheart's tail. "Yes, we need to-" Silentshade stopped, mid-sentence, as the dog caught up to Brackenheart. Furious yowling could be heard and gleeful barks. great starclan, that mangy mutt enjoys chasing us! how morbid are dogs? Then a sharp wail could be heard ringing into the air as the dog clamped down on Brackenheart's paw. "let go you mangy dog!" Brackenheart yelled as he battered blows onto the dogs hide. The group of cats raced up and with their help. Brackenheart defeated the dog, but not before it took a chunk out of his tail."Great Starclan that hurt!"Brackenheart hissed as he licked the wound, trying to get it to stop. "Um, Silentshade?" Clovershine asked. "Yes?" the other she-cat prompted. " The dog is coming back!"
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:09 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Silentshade looked up, again, when she heard a loud cry, from the field, where Cresentpool was. "Brackenheart! Clovershine! Anyone! Cresentpool needs our help!" she yowled as she raced to the meadow. "Great Starclan what a huge dog!"Clovershine whimpered. "well, we need to get it away from her so she can escape!"Brackenheart yowled, loud enough for the dog to hear. "Come get me flea-brain!"Brackenheart yowled at the dog as he raced away from the group, giving Cresentpool a open opprotunity to run. "Silentshade, that dog's mad!"Clovershine wailed as the dog stayed on Brackenheart's tail. "Yes, we need to-" Silentshade stopped, mid-sentence, as the dog caught up to Brackenheart. Furious yowling could be heard and gleeful barks. great starclan, that mangy mutt enjoys chasing us! how morbid are dogs? Then a sharp wail could be heard ringing into the air as the dog clamped down on Brackenheart's paw. "let go you mangy dog!" Brackenheart yelled as he battered blows onto the dogs hide. The group of cats raced up and with their help. Brackenheart defeated the dog, but not before it took a chunk out of his tail."Great Starclan that hurt!"Brackenheart hissed as he licked the wound, trying to get it to stop. "Um, Silentshade?" Clovershine asked. "Yes?" the other she-cat prompted. " The dog is coming back!"
Jaxxon had then heard the scream, and saw Buster running towards some cats he never knew, instantly, Jaxxon ran in to help. He then ran in front of Crescentpool and slashes the dog's nose. "What the hell Buster?! You know what? I am not going to reson with you! Go! Get away from these cats!!" Jaxxon yelled at the the dog, sending the dog whimpering. "Here, let me see him/her" Jaxxon said, looking at the wound.
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:12 PM

Moxie changed almost immediately, claws out and teeth bared, she stayed silent, focusing in it, she left towards it. She jumped over it, confusing the mutt, and kicked back, claws striking joints. She felt the satisfaction of warm blood running down her legs. The dog left towards her, clawing her muzzle, she yowled in fury and dived towards it chest, aiming a well placed blow.The mutt yelped in pain, but backed Moxie into a corner. She could jump, but the mutt would bite her legs, and leave her limping, and a problem to the team. She narrowed her eyes. "Im not one to be a whiner and moaner, but I think I require assistance." The tabby whipped her tail, and scratched the dogs muzzle, but it wouldn't back away. @Silentshade.{Just pretend this was before mists post, as I didn't see it.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; May 15th, 2017 at 12:12 PM.