Today 10:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2023, 04:58 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: March Gathering

@carmen @naiad @Quasar @NinjaBloss

Pebblepaw trailed after Hazelpaw with a little less pep in her step than usual. Too many conflicting emotions raged within such a teeny body - resulting in a very annoying headache. Should she be scared to be within such close distance of the Ghouls of Shadowclan? Excited at her first ever gathering and the possibility of making new friends? Snickering at the most devious plan that the Kreachers planned to carry out? Ugh!!! She just didn't know!

"Fwameheart came with... are you sure she won't yell at us again for this?" She murmured to the others.
Old March 10th, 2023, 02:02 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post
Spikystalker dipped his head to the fellow warrior "This Will Be an Interesting Meeting" He Grunted in distaste "You think Tensions are gonna be High? WHat with the Clans Butting heads and all the changes this is bound to cause a stirr"
"Definitely, just as long as I am not in the middle of it all," Harefire laughed. "But when hasn't there been an interesting gathering? I mean, last time I heard that there was a rogue in here!"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 10th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
"Definitely, just as long as I am not in the middle of it all," Harefire laughed. "But when hasn't there been an interesting gathering? I mean, last time I heard that there was a rogue in here!"
Spikystalker Nodded "likely was, given how many cats gather, one wouldn't be surprised to see what slipped in as we gather. Hopefully things can be resolved without blood spilling, but in a clan i suppose its hard to avoid it forever" Spikystalker replied with a yawn
Old March 10th, 2023, 02:26 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Fox View Post

Spikystalker Nodded "likely was, given how many cats gather, one wouldn't be surprised to see what slipped in as we gather. Hopefully things can be resolved without blood spilling, but in a clan i suppose its hard to avoid it forever" Spikystalker replied with a yawn
"I wonder if the ShadowClan border skirmish will be mentioned," Harefire mewed, "After all, we both lost cats to it." He sniffed the air, but couldn't yet scent any of the other Clans. They were late, or maybe ThunderClan was early. He looked up at the sky for the moon. Was it completely full? Or was it tomorrow? Or lastnight? He was horrible at reading the moon.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old March 10th, 2023, 02:33 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAnger View Post
"I wonder if the ShadowClan border skirmish will be mentioned," Harefire mewed, "After all, we both lost cats to it." He sniffed the air, but couldn't yet scent any of the other Clans. They were late, or maybe ThunderClan was early. He looked up at the sky for the moon. Was it completely full? Or was it tomorrow? Or lastnight? He was horrible at reading the moon.
"Knowing Dawnstar yes. She doesn't Stop till she's made a scene" Spikystalker grunted
Old March 10th, 2023, 03:59 PM
nothing's forever

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

Alderstep forced the tension from his shoulder muscles as Buzzflight claimed sarcasm. Yeah, whatever. He totally knew that. He had to try to loosen up and stop being on edge, or whatever Frostfeather had suggested. Except for this time, maybe he did have a good reason. The tom glanced around Seastones again, keeping his eyes out for any more joining clans. No, it was just Thunder, still.

His eyes fixated on the she-cat beside him, watching her settle down. Alderstep was finding himself agreeing with her first statement. He did find meetings boring. Though... "Aren't they the same?" the tom asked, though he was voicing his inner thoughts rather than intentionally speaking. Truly, though, what was the difference between curiosity and excitement? They always seemed like the same thing. With a shrugging motion, Alderstep looked out at the other cats again. His itch to keep an eye on others was acting up, probably because he had a bad feeling in his gut about this meeting.

Oh, what was this? The fluffy warrior's eyes caught sight of his apprentice's dark figure with what he assumed were his siblings. And he was messing with the sea creatures?? Alderstep let his green gaze linger for a moment, almost embarrassed. What kind of apprentice got freaked out over those? Or got pinched by one? With a flick of his tail, Alderstep returned his attention back to Buzzflight, though he kept an ear turned in the general direction of Ghostpaw. If that cat made a fool of himself...hah. Like Alderstep didn't do that just by simply showing up and getting riled up over the littlest things. Another reason why he was going to keep to himself or Buzzflight. The latter was just a maybe. He wasn't too sure how annoyed he'd get by her presence, yet.

@ophelia
@Yugo. -ghosty mention
Old March 11th, 2023, 07:28 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The shadows were scarce with the snow, still, the Queen somehow managed to materialize out of the darkness with little effort. Unconsciously, the leader's broad muscles flexed themselves as she entered the Gathering place. The beach was seemingly empty since the breeze had told her who was there some fox-lengths before she entered the sandy area; she was unsurprised to see ThunderClan linger around. Shockingly, they were first to arrive on this moon, odd since ThunderClan normally was last. Not that when they arrived matters.

The leader's intense, amber, glare was instinctively drawn to the tom sitting on the top of the leaders' stone where a scrawny she-cat normally sat. Puzzlement sat heavily within her gaze for a second and then it turned into glee. Did this mean they lost another one? Laughing loudly to herself, Dawnstar crossed the beach and made her way up to sit in her usual spot. If Thrushfur was here that meant that ThunderClan lost Sparrowstar, which shouldn't be stunning in the slightest. ThunderClan lost their leaders like trees lost their leaves during leaf-fall.

Dawnstar didn't bother saying anything to the tom, simply observing him like she found a new toy to play with. As much... or rather as little as Dawnstar had respected Sparrowstar, she had no real fight in her. She was a lot like Twilightstar in that aspect, willing to admit her faults to avoid more bloodshed. Dawnstar didn't know Thrushfur all that well... or whatever he was calling himself now, but she wondered if he'd be giving in to Sparrowstar's demands, which was to humble himself and ThunderClan to her and ShadowClan.

Inexperienced leaders were fun to play with, not yet understanding the weight of carrying the lives of an entire clan on their shoulders. Most were reckless and easy to rile up, Kestrelstar went on for quite a bit tearing apart ThunderClan. But even he got boring and pacifistic eventually, falling into WindClan's softer ways to avoid war. Skystar had been entertaining for a bit, he threw some new stuff at the clans, but he didn't last long. She wondered what kind of leader the tom before her would be, regardless, she hoped he fought. She hoped he fought long and hard, Dawnstar was going to enjoy pooling blood at his paws alongside the bodies of his clanmates.

The battled-scarred feline swung her large head back to the front, gaze locked on to her clanmates as they filled in part of the beach. The loss of Sparrowstar brought forth an entirely new realm of possibilities. Oh, she was excited just thinking about it! Dawnstar frustrations and anger paled in comparison to the excitement and delight a potential conflict ignited. She couldn't wait!!!

The Shadow Queen and her Clan have Arrived

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 11th, 2023 at 07:30 PM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 07:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Coming in close on the tail of Dawnstar, Mirehound slipped out of the shadows and move fluidly under the moonlight. Blue eyes gleamed like chips of frozen dark ice, muscles rippling underneath a smooth and sleek pelt. Her shoulder was almost healed, though still bore fresh scars. Her eye was perhaps the most attention drawing one, a stark fresh pink against her dark black markings. Tail swishing behind her she broke off from the shadow queen as the colossal brown tabby made her way to the stones in favor of scouting the perimeter of the beach.

Enforcer. She was an Enforcer now. A certain pride swelled in her chest at the thought, but it didn't reach her eyes. Despite the flicker of confidence she felt, Mirehound knew better than to fan it into arrogance. Arrogance led to cockiness, and cockiness often lead to death - and she didn't plan to be buried anytime soon. But this would now allow her to stand at level with the other elite members of ShadowClan - including her former mentor. She wondered briefly what his true thoughts were on her promotion. Had he taken notice of how hard she had worked for it? Had he wanted to comment on her work? Was he proud of her?.

She didn't expect to get answers to those questions anytime soon, especially not tonight. Tonight they both would have a duty to ShadowClan, and the gathering as a whole; keeping an eye out for any trespassers and ordering a swift removal of them. Tail flicking the sand behind her, Mirehound settled on a place near the back of the crowded cats, on the surface of a stone lifted up a bit. It gave her the best vantage point while also being able to hear the announcements that would be said.

Which speaking of - wasn't that ThunderClan's deputy? Where was Sparrowstar?
A gleam from her eyes and the hint of a smirk. Oh stars, this would be quite the gathering tonight. She had thought the Clan to have regained at least a little bit of their status as a Clan, but this proved that no matter what happened, ThunderClan would be a kit amongst warriors in regards to the four Clans of the forest. A light scoff was all she gave the situation, ever the curious one at how this would all unfold.
Old March 11th, 2023, 07:48 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Sorrelflare had stalked in after Dawnstar and Mirehound, ears swiveling as he listened for anything that could be happening. With the new duties of Enforcers he took a spot near the edges of of large clearing, he sent a quick nod toward Mirehound, the new Enforcer. He hadn't spoken to the new enforcer yet but he had seen her dedication toward Shadowclan, and he was glad to see her join the ranks.

Once he settled on a stone that let him sit a bit higher off the ground, his yellow gaze had simply just scanned through the crowds, though only seeing other Shadowclan cats and Thunderclan cats.

@daenerys - for the nod toward mirehound

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)

Last edited by perseus.; March 11th, 2023 at 07:48 PM.
Old March 11th, 2023, 07:53 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The ShadowClan Enforcer padded onto the beach closely behind Dawnstar. There was an unusual pep in her step, and her green eyes scanned the gathered cats with a gleam of excitement. This Gathering would prove to be interesting, and it seemed ThunderClan was the only Clan here. As much as she wanted to pick on the weak squirrels, she refrained and instead took up a post at the edge of the Seastones to keep watch for outsiders. It hadn't slipped her notice that Thrushfur was on top of the Seastones instead of Sparrowstar. With how often the ThunderClan leaders died, she would assume that's what had happened rather than Sparrowstar being too sick to attend. Honestly, much more pathetic could ThunderClan be?

[Open]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Toyger followed behind His Lady as she led the way to the Seastones. He was excited to see how she delt with the ThunderClan worms who had tried to steal ShadowClan prey. They were nothing compared to her, and they never would be. Oh, how he couldn't wait to see their reaction to her words, and the eventual retaliation they were planning.

[Open]
Closed Thread