Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2017, 05:59 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The she-cat purred as she felt her nephew's paw on her muzzle, she shrugged, why did he want to train right now? "Why don't we simply go for a walk and maybe discuss a few things, it's been a while since we've actually even talked, so I thought we could... You know, grow a better bond." Cometheart said.

"Yeah that's fine, are we walking anywhere in particular?" The young tom asked. He had been hoping to get a little extra training in but a walk was fine, after all he didn't spend too much time with his aunt and this was a fair alternative. He got up "Lead the way," he said, waiting for his aunt to get up as well.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 21st, 2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
"Yeah that's fine, are we walking anywhere in particular?" The young tom asked. He had been hoping to get a little extra training in but a walk was fine, after all he didn't spend too much time with his aunt and this was a fair alternative. He got up "Lead the way," he said, waiting for his aunt to get up as well.
The she-cat shrugged. "Well, it's up to you, sweetie." Cometheart said, gazing at him and smiling before she walked towards the entrance, looking over her shoulder at the tom and touching his nose with her tail before she walked out.
Old December 21st, 2017, 09:28 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The she-cat shrugged. "Well, it's up to you, sweetie." Cometheart said, gazing at him and smiling before she walked towards the entrance, looking over her shoulder at the tom and touching his nose with her tail before she walked out.

"Well... I can't think of anywhere, so I guess wherever our legs will take us," the tuxedo patterned tom said. He followed her out of the clearing and into the territory.
(To the territory!)

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 21st, 2017, 10:58 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Foxkit bounced up to Summerkit "Can I play?" She asked enthusiastically. She was bored and wanted a play mate. Someone who enjoyed playing. @Merry Megan
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; December 21st, 2017 at 10:58 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
"Okay!" Shiverkit mewed as she covered her eyes before waiting patiently as Summerkit hid the leaf. She listened carefully to her steps to try and figure out where she was walking towards. She heard a slight rustling before Summerkit came back.The sphinx kitten uncovered her blue eyes and scanned the area. She looked towards the direction that she heard her best friend come from and looked for obvious hiding spots. A nest in the area caught her attention, "This seems like a good hiding spot." She said to herself as she padded over to the nest. She poked around before the heard the crunching of the leaf, "Found it!" She said sounding quite proud of herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Foxkit bounced up to Summerkit "Can I play?" She asked enthusiastically. She was bored and wanted a play mate. Someone who enjoyed playing. @Merry Megan
Summerkit watched as Shiverkit found the leaf. "You're very good at this game." meowed Summerkit in excitement. The kit turned around, seeing Foxkit. Summerkit let out a friendly smile. "Sure you can play! What do you say Shiverkit." she meowed in excitement as there was now another cat for the two best friends to play hide the moss ball.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 21st, 2017, 11:06 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
"Okay!" Shiverkit mewed as she covered her eyes before waiting patiently as Summerkit hid the leaf. She listened carefully to her steps to try and figure out where she was walking towards. She heard a slight rustling before Summerkit came back.The sphinx kitten uncovered her blue eyes and scanned the area. She looked towards the direction that she heard her best friend come from and looked for obvious hiding spots. A nest in the area caught her attention, "This seems like a good hiding spot." She said to herself as she padded over to the nest. She poked around before the heard the crunching of the leaf, "Found it!" She said sounding quite proud of herself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Summerkit watched as Shiverkit found the leaf. "You're very good at this game." meowed Summerkit in excitement. The kit turned around, seeing Foxkit. Summerkit let out a friendly smile. "Sure you can play! What do you say Shiverkit." she meowed in excitement as there was now another cat for the two best friends to play hide the moss ball.
Foxkit turned towards Shiverkit eagerly waiting for her answer. She bounced from paw to paw barely containing her excitement. This game looks like so much fun, i wonder if i'll be good at it She thought to herself.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; December 21st, 2017 at 11:08 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 01:12 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

@Lonestar (for Ember&Bright!)

It was a rather normal and mundane day in the ThunderClan camp. A bored expression appeared on Emberwing's maw and the she-cat let out a sigh as she sat down on the edge of the clearing. The most excitement she'd seen in moons had been the last Gathering battle, and ever since then it had been rather quiet. Aside from the occasional rumblings about the inevitable war between her Clan and WindClan, activity had practically returned to normal. Her days were mostly spent hunting or joining a border patrol. I hope StarClan has something magical planned for me. If not I might die and join them early from pure boredom! the ginger she-cat thought with a chuckle, shaking her head as her whiskers twitched in amusement.

Most of her friends in the Clan were busy training their apprentices, and Emberwing couldn't help but feel a smidge left out. Sure, she was young and definitely did not expect Snowstar to appoint an apprentice to her any time soon, but that didn't stop the aching feeling from settling into her chest. With the battle coming up, warrior training for every ThunderClan apprentice had been doubled to get them ready in time. It must've made her Clanmates feel proud to be contributing to the warrior training of ThunderClan's future warriors. Crestfallen, she glanced down and began to draw circles in the dirt with one paw, letting her mind wander off.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The fluffy tom shrugged at her teasing accusation, smirking just the slightest bit as though to say "perhaps." "Hey! I would never ruin a relationship with my flirting!" After he spoke, Ottertail hesitated for a minute, half wondering if he had just insulted himself... but ultimately he passed it off as a good thing and continued speaking. "Besides, you should be flattered!" He smirked at her, turning his head and twisting his body in an attempt to follow her circling pattern around him. Ottertail reached out a paw to bat playfully at her, despite the wide circle she was taking around him. In the process of doing so, he came near to rolling over onto his back... in which case his head would have been fairly close to her. For a moment, anyways, when she passed by it again. The day was getting away from him now; perhaps he should find something useful to do, but for right now, Ottertail was having too good of a time with his friend to throw it all away for the sake of duty.
Mintberry let out a huff of disagreement towards the toms words. "Never say never, fluff-butt, your flirting could ruin anything! It could make the sky fall for all we know," she replied, her ears flicking a little as she continued to pace around him. However, that stopped when the larger tom was suddenly on his back, his head falling onto the ground near her. Her ears pricked up with an idea and her pale green hues danced with play. Without much thought, the black and white she-cat crouched down and started batting at his ears and whiskers like a kit would, her purr was soft, but loud enough to be present. Mintberry continued this act for a minute more before another idea hit her mind. Without giving him much time to respond, the she-cat tapped his nose with the pad of her paw and started to dart away with a yowl.
"Tag you're it!"

Old December 22nd, 2017, 04:09 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Megan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Foxkit turned towards Shiverkit eagerly waiting for her answer. She bounced from paw to paw barely containing her excitement. This game looks like so much fun, i wonder if i'll be good at it She thought to herself.
Shiverkit let out a purr at the compliment her best friend paid her, "Thanks!" She said feeling rather proud of herself and bounded back towards her friend will her tail held high. She dropped the leaf and shot Foxkit a friendly smile, "Yea, of course, you can play with us!" She said feeling better and better about her new life in this clan as she made more friends, "The more the merrier!" She mewed purring as she saw the she-kit's excitement, "Since you just joined you can be one of the seekers! I'll hide the leaf now, then Foxkit can hide it, and Summerkit can go again after!" She said making a system so everyone got the chance to hide the leaf, "Sounds good?" She asked her friends.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old December 22nd, 2017, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by patbeck View Post
Grovepaw stirred in his nest, finding it difficult to find sleep to drift into his eyes. Now, it was unfortunately normal for the slender, beige brown tom to find difficulty in sleeping, but this time he found it was because of the noise in the Apprentice's Den that he found no luck in sleeping. He bared his teeth and scratched the edge of his nest, the combination of his fidgetiness and the chatter irritating him.

"Could you keep it down?" He hissed at the awake apprentices, his demand being general due to his poor eyesight. His nest was at the far end of the den, further away from everyone else, so the distance caused him to fail to discern the culprits of the noise.

(Hey all! I'm new here, could you update me on what's going on in this thread?)

Dark forest green hues lit up as a dark jet black she-cat’s eyes snapped open to the sound of a hiss. The green pools scanned the den before reach the culprit of the snappish attitude. The molly stood up stretching her long legs lanky legs and let out a loud yawn, tiny pink tongue curling up before she snapped her maw shut. She then started making the move to the other apprentices nest.

“Greetings.” Nightpaw mewed before settling beside the tom in the nest beside him. The jet black molly crossed her two black forepaws over each other and then curled her fluffy black tail around her left side.

(To be completely honest, I don’t know.)

Last edited by Jayie; December 22nd, 2017 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Closed Thread