Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2017, 04:22 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Sure we can do that," Cherrypaw said, swallowing her last bite. "Anything you want to work on in particular?
"Hunting is what I really need to work on.Besides that,we can just do whatever." Bravepaw said,arching her back in a stretch.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:26 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Hunting is what I really need to work on.Besides that,we can just do whatever." Bravepaw said,arching her back in a stretch.
Cherrypaw glanced at the entrance to camp apprehensively. Her mentor wasn't up yet, but she had hoped to stay nearby so that she'd be available when Tigerdawn was ready. "Uh, I think I'd better stay where my mentor can find me," Cherrypaw said apologetically. "But if we go just outside the camp, we could do a little battle move practice. Nothing big, but just some simple moves."
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:33 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Cherrypaw glanced at the entrance to camp apprehensively. Her mentor wasn't up yet, but she had hoped to stay nearby so that she'd be available when Tigerdawn was ready. "Uh, I think I'd better stay where my mentor can find me," Cherrypaw said apologetically. "But if we go just outside the camp, we could do a little battle move practice. Nothing big, but just some simple moves."
Bravepaw nodded." That's fine by me.You lead the way." She said smiling.
(Writers block)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 2nd, 2017, 05:44 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

The tom smiled and nodded. "Yes," he responded. He was partially glad the she-cat remembered her. Since ThunderClan was growing bigger everyday, it was common for some cats to not really know much about some others. He glanced around, the air still a bit chilly, but the sun was slowly rising up from the sky. "Yes, it certainly is," he agreed. Quietly he glanced at her protruded stomach. "Congratulations on kits," he purred politely.
Stormstripe smiled. "Thank you," she replied, slightly purring at the idea of the kits being born soon. "They should be due any time now. If only their father was still alive to have seen them..." she trailed off sadly.
(Sorry it's so short, I had to go)

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 2nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone laughed,"Oh I do!" She chuckled holding the leaf.
"Then I make you a Leaf Hero!" Copper said, yawning a little. Wind blew at his fur, with some clumps of dirt and leaves in it. He was still tired, shivering a little as the wind blew.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:11 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fireflykit stared on boredly as the two other kits introduced themselves. His ears perked ever so slightly when Lightningbugkit introduced himself. It made the tom quite aggravated. What if he didn't want this other kit to know his name? Not that Fireflykit was secretive or anything of the sort. He liked giving any information himself from his own mouth. But his twin brother felt that he lead them both. Hah! Firefly found that funny, but at the she kit’s words, his own fire had shown through. “I can be anyway I want!” He his tail stood in alert and he narrowed his eyes at her. Fireflykit was a trouble maker, and he never abide to anyone's rules...unless they were his mother's. “And, I am not high strung!” He spat at his brother, clearly dissatisfied at both their companies. The young tom turned away, wrapping his bushy tail around himself. Normally, he was ready to mimic the other two kits as Lightningbugkit flashed that “ever so sweet” smile that Fireflykit didn't inherit, but he was still a tad jealous of. He didn't understand the reason as to why it was so charming. His own smile was very different. Very rebellious--because he always smirked more than he smiled, but his smirk was charming either way.

His eyes darted around for anything exciting to do. Fireflykit did not like small talk. It was boring. Actions were far more important. So, the tom gave the other two a look, staring at..this Ashkit like she was nothing. Clearly, she wasn't to him. So, he bounded forward. Leaving the two other kits to do what they boredly did. Instead, the tom was looking for mischief he wanted to settle himself into. Anyone to bother, or anything he could do. Nothing seemed to take his interest as he grunted. “Thunderclan is so boring!” He sat on he ground, his tail swaying gently as he looked around. There absolutely wasn't anything to do. He debated on whether going back to be with his brother and the other cat...what was her name? The tom kit shook his head. No time for remembering such!

Though all the while, another kit was at the mouth of the nursery. Her charming green eyes danced at all her surroundings. Glancing back, she made sure her mother was still asleep. She doubted if her mother would allow her to play in the clearing, especially with no other cats watching them. She had seen two kits dash out, in a moment of sleep. One, then the other. So, she contemplated whether she would come out and play, and so she did. But before she did that, Cerisekit stumbled back into the Nursery den and she tore off a good size of moss from Birchflower’s bedding. The small she kit fixed it into a ball, firmly knotting each piece delicately before she flicked it with a paw--a little too hard than necessary as it bounced out the nursery.

Cerisekit ran after it, as much as her small legs could carry her. The ball wasn't that far away, and her little tail bobbed after it. She ran after it, flicking it once again, and the ball bounced forward. Well, all the way forward until it smacked against an unknown face.

“Hey!” Fireflykit growled when the ball hit him. He stopped its flow, holding it with a claw. Out his side vision, he could see a snickering glossy red Somali mix. “What's so funny?”

Instead of answering him, she giggled lightly, but Fireflykit was not pleased. “Sorry!...” More giggles escaped her. “Don't be in the way when a moss ball is coming.” She told him, rather proudly.

Fireflykit tilted his head for a moment, wanting to laugh himself. As he threw the moss ball back at her, hoping to hit her in the face with it, but instead Cerisekit gracefully caught it with a paw, bringing it down with a loud thud. Fireflykit was quite impressed. “Lesson-”

“Learned.” Cerisekit finished, lashing her fluffy like tail in the air. “I seen you sneak out earlier--or, did you sneak out? Because I thought I seen you sneak out earlier. I swear I'm not crazy! It's like you snuck out twice! I bet you thought I was asleep though. But I wasn't asleep.” She giggled once more, but no she wasn't asleep. More so, she was in the moment of having an off and on waking.

Fireflykit nodded, knowing it was his brother she meant, but perhaps she didn't know he had a twin. He didn't know the she kit that well, but he knew one thing: he liked her better. She had the type of vibe he wanted to deal with.

“So…?” Cerisekit prompted, staring at the tom with a long look.

“So what?” He perked his ears, probably came out too harsh than he intended.

“What is your name?” Cerisekit gave an exasperated blow. “Yesh! I give you my name and you act like I can't have your name? What are you? Some important figure or something?” Normally, Fireflykit would had been offended-- and though he was, there was something humorous about the she kit. The way she answered playfully more than anything else.

“I am an important figure.” He puffed out his chest, lashing his tail up.

“Oh, yeah, okay.” Cerisekit rolled her eyes. Then, flicked them back towards the fluffy tom. She appeared to be analyzing him in a way, but as quick as her gaze came, it left and landed on two felines nearby. “Hey! That's the one I seen earlier today!”

Fireflykit turned his head, staring towards Lightningbugkit and Ashkit. Cerisekit giggled. “Oh man! The two of you are twins! I thought I was going crazy!” She glanced from Fireflykit back to Lightningbugkit. “We should say hi to them! We should play with them!”

“Who is we?” Though Fireflykit knew he might have gotten along well with the she cat, he doubted he would dub her as a friend. But, the Somali mix was already bounding towards the other two kits before Fireflykit’s words could even reach his ears.

The sun reflected on her glossy red fur as she made it to the other felines, a bright smile on her face. “I seen you coming out the nursery den earlier! I didn't know you had a twin! You both look so much a like...identical!” She looked almost awestruck; fascination written all over her face as she stared brightly at the two new kits. “I'm Cerisekit!” She introduced herself, sitting down , and bringing her tail to brush under her chin, in an almost adorable manner. Because if it was one thing this she kit knew? She was adorable.

~OWO~

[Dawnpaw & Foxpaw]

“Nothing? Sounds good to me!” Dawnpaw was ready to turn around, slip in for the day. There was nothing for him to do. She didn't need him. The apprentice thought for a moment: if she didn't need him, then what would he do? As much as Dawnpaw loved being lazy, he tried to keep away from it. Most others wouldn't find him well hidden in a tree and napping the day away. But he had just got finished with a nap! The Siamese mix didn't know what to do now--well...he could bother some weaklings...woah--wait, what? “Huh?!”

Before Dawnpaw could react, Foxpaw was the one overreacting. Dawnpaw flicked his tail at his words, and almost gave an exaggerated sigh. To Dawnpaw--was this apprentice always dramatic? And, the tom thought his sister was overrated...not even his little sister was this overrated.

His ocean colored eyes quickly scanned the other apprentice. She looked too proud for her own good. He had plenty choice words for her, but he kept it down. He knew that she was Springingsky’s granddaughter. And, he also knew that Springingsky would surely nip at him for using harsh attitude towards her beloved granddaughter. Talk about spoiled, Dawnpaw looked away for a moment to roll his eyes. He turned back to Foxpaw, managing as much as a genuine smile as possible, though it was clearly forced. “Yeah, I tried that card,” he told her. “Just because you're an apprentice doesn't grant you any more privileges than you had as a kit,” and if you're acting that way, you seem to belong in the nursery den.

Of course, to warriors and older ranks, Dawnpaw might as well came off as mature, his sadistic and cold nature hiding under well unpeeled layers. He was naturally aggressive. Just one of the many kits without a father. Maybe that had spiked up his behavior. “Besides, a walk sounds like a relief!” The tom nodded, obeying his mentor. Turning once again to Foxpaw, he half lidded his eyes. “And, you should respect Springingsky. Warrior business was for warriors only, dear.” The tom perfected a casual tone that made his voice deep and sounded respectable. Inwardly, he was cursing himself for acting like such a “goody”. He didn't want to be on this walk with her either! Let alone be anywhere near her. Dawnpaw seen her a couple times. She was annoying. He only hoped she wasn't as annoying as he thought she would be. Possibly, maybe he was wrong though. “I think we would make,” he paused, mentally gagging, “Great friends.” There. He did it. Yet, if he had a heart, it would had twisted. But, nothing was there.

Passionblaze gave his mother a look of disbelief. The fact that she told the young apprentice about her father in the first place! Now, since Passionblaze still loved his brother, and had faith that maybe...one day, he would see reality and come back home; to Thunderclan. He didn't want Foxpaw to think negatively of her father. Passionblaze tried to give him a good name...as good of a name as a Fox-heart could have. But that was hard considering the actions of Burn. No wonder that it was hurting Foxpaw.

“Listen, Foxy...you're not alone. Just because your father is…” What was an excellent way to describe him without using Fox-heart. He knew his niece didn't like that word. “In a way confused, because he lost himself. But you are going to be better than all of them. You're the eldest, so you're a natural leader. There are many kits who don't have fath…-” Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be discussing this. Dawnpaw was here. The Thunderclan and Shadowclan born cat. Born to the one she cat Passionblaze thought was gonna be Burn’s mate...but apparently that didn't go according to plan.

“Momma’s right, Foxy! Go ahead and take a walk. Enjoy yourself and relieved stress. You're far too young to be having stress in the first place. And, just because you're an apprentice-” Passionblaze flicked his tail toward Dawnpaw. “Does not give you the privileges of a warrior. You still abide to our rules.” He gave her the stare. That stare you give your children as to say You understand? A walk would do her some justice upon finding out about new siblings. Though Passionblaze still had hope that Burn would come to his senses and step up. I feel pretty bad for Foxpaw. My poor niece. But even more devastated for every she cat that falls for my brother’s whims… Oh, Starclan. I'm begging you to help my family.

“Foxy, I know you love making new friends. So, just try it out.” She would forget everything by tonight. Hopefully. Secretly, Passionblaze preferred it was a she cat that Foxpaw was tagging along with, but he kept this well hidden. Flicking his tail over her ears, and turning his head to give her an affectionate lick atop her own, the tom flashed his mother a look: I hope you know what you are doing.

{Lightningbugkit, Ashkit, Cerisekit, & Fireflykit}
@Empress Of Evil

"Ashkit. That's a fitting name!" The golden kit meowed, nodding his head to the gray tabby. As he saw Fireflykit bound off, his ears went back slightly, and he turned back to Ashkit. "Excuse the rudeness of my brother,
he... Doesn't do well with sitting still."
That wasn't the exact way to explain it, but Lightningbugkit didn't know the she-cat well enough to trust her with pouring out all the information on his family to her. It's not that he was an untrustworthy cat, it's just that he thought of himself as smart. And smart was getting to know another before he just blabbed about his whole life story. The silence between the two seemed a bit awkward, and Lightningbugkit hated awkward situations. "Are there any specific games you really like that you would want to play?" He asked, flicking his tail in the air casually.

All of the sudden though, a red-furred she-kit bounded up to the two. Lightningbugkit's green eyes flicked over to her, but upon seeing her he made a full turn of his head. With her red fur glowing in the sunlight, and her eyes shining bright as she introduced herself, Lightningbugkit was slightly awestruck. Still being a young cat, he hadn't seen many different coat colors in his lifetime yet. Her full red coat was enough to make him stare for a moment. But he quickly recovered himself as she swooped her tail underneath her chin. "Uh,
yeah, hi."
He said dumbly. Shaking his head, Lightningbugkit averted his gaze for a moment to glance back at Ashkit, then once more at Cerisekit. "I am Lightningbugkit." He meowed simply, his green eyes wandering over to his brother. "And yeah, I guess twins would be the way to put it?"

One thing was for sure, Lightningbugkit did not do so well when he was surprised by a glossy ginger feline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Foxpaw glared at Dawnpaw as he told her what she already knew. She had suspected that apprentices wouldn't get much more privileges than kits, but she could dream, right? Yeesh what an egotistical maniac, if he's going to go around being all that. Foxpaw absolutely loathed it when others thought they were better than her. Or anyone else for that matter.
"A walk would be nice. That's why we will be going for a run." She meowed, putting on a fake smile for the sake of her uncle and grandmother. If it had just been the two of them, Foxpaw would have attacked him the moment he stepped paw into her life. She could already tell she was going to hate this cat. Because she already did.

"This guy is nowhere near friend material." She mumbled as Passionblaze spoke. Loud enough for Dawnpaw to hear, but not loud enough to reach to the older cat's ears. She flicked her long, fluffy tail in Dawnpaw's face, swinging around and stalking towards the exit that led to the territory. "Keep up Dawnpaw." She meowed, then disappeared through the tunnel.

Springingsky gave her son a smile in response to his look of worry. "She'll be fine."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe smiled. "Thank you," she replied, slightly purring at the idea of the kits being born soon. "They should be due any time now. If only their father was still alive to have seen them..." she trailed off sadly.
(Sorry it's so short, I had to go)
Risingmoon's face fell, feeling terrible for the Queen. How terrifying it must be to lose not only a mate, but a father. And a friend. He sat down next to the queen and curled his tail around himself, his face contorted with sympathy. "I'm so sorry," he told Stormstripe, wondering who the father was, and how long it had been since he died. "That must be horrendous."
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
This account is no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Risingmoon's face fell, feeling terrible for the Queen. How terrifying it must be to lose not only a mate, but a father. And a friend. He sat down next to the queen and curled his tail around himself, his face contorted with sympathy. "I'm so sorry," he told Stormstripe, wondering who the father was, and how long it had been since he died. "That must be horrendous."
Stormstripe sighed sadly, eyes watering up slightly. "It's fine, but I miss him so much! He never even got to meet his kits, or know that he was going to be a father. I only realised that I was expecting a few days after he died." she meowed. "This is the reason I joined ThunderClan. My parents had died, and I don't see my siblings often, and now that he was dead, I had no where to go. I had heard rumours of the Clans, so I decided that joining a Clan would be the best options for me and my unborn kits." she explained. "And I was right. Here, I know that I will be fed, and every cat is kind and caring. No one has said anything mean to me, or anything like that. Although, I don't know many cats yet, but I'm sure that will change." Stormstripe looked up at Risingmoon. "So, on a happier note, what do you like to do the most in your spare time?"

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 2nd, 2017 at 09:31 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2017, 11:19 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
"Very very good!" Cherrypaw exclaimed, delighted at how Ravelledkit had been able to manage the acorn cap. "You're a natural. Here's another tip. Remember when I sat up when I did the trick for you the first time? That's when I shifted the pebble underneath me." Cherrypaw took her paw, still holding the pebble and ran through the motion one more time, going from a crouch where she had been to swat at the stone to a sit, shifting her front paw under her body to lift her weight. She showed her empty paw. "It looks like it vanished. But really..." the little she-cat stood up and took a step back. There was the pebble, no longer tucked beneath her body. "My mother showed me this trick a long time ago..." Cherrypaw's blue eyes clouded over with a stale sadness. "She's with Starclan now. My sister too," she explained, a wan smile on her lips.
Ravelledkit purred with excitement and ran in a quick little circle, humming softly and practically chasing his own tail. Then he returned to Cherrypaw and watched, intent as ever as she demonstrated, nodding half the time as if to show that he was paying attention and his eyes widened, even though he knew the trick already, it was hard not to fall for, because, especially for a kit, it was a very convincing trick indeed. He grinned a toothy grin and did as she'd instructed as best as he could, though his paws were still clumsy from lack of age and experience as he did it, so it wasn't as fluid and quick as Cherrypaw's, nor as convincing, but a close secvind, even if he did say so himself. I'll get it one day! He thought cheerfully, sweeping the acorn cap out from under himself with a swish of his tail, sending it spinning into Cherrypaw with surprising speed. He lowered his head to show he was sorry and gently licked her foreleg, that being the closest to her shoulder that he could reach, then stepped back, suddenly looking weary and subdued.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:21 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn stood at the entrance to the warriors den. She arched her back in a long stretch as her gaze swept across the camp. Where is Cherrypaw...? She thought, then the Warrior spotted her apprentice. Ah! There she is! Tigerdawn stalked away from her den and over to Cherrypaw. She smiled at the kit and smiled, then she turned to Cherrypaw. "Hi Cherrypaw! I was wondering if you up for Patrol?" She purred kindly.
Tigerdawn sat down infront of the apprentice as she waited for a reply.

[Writers Block]

@Bad Wolf @Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; September 3rd, 2017 at 12:29 AM.
Closed Thread