Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2016, 07:10 PM
The goat queen

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Owltail looked to see another queen in a nest next to her " hello" she said to the queen.
Wolfheart smiled at owltail. "Which of these kiddos is yours?"she asked.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:13 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Wolfheart smiled at owltail. "Which of these kiddos is yours?"she asked.

"There's Berrykit, Spottedkit, and Spiderkit over there playing with the moss ball and Riverkit and Duskkit are still sleeping." Owltail said pointing at each one in turn.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:20 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
"There's Berrykit, Spottedkit, and Spiderkit over there playing with the moss ball and Riverkit and Duskkit are still sleeping." Owltail said pointing at each one in turn.
"They are cute ones"wolfheart replied."i dont know where my kiddos are. They are probably asleep."she said turning her head to try to see her kits.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:22 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
"They are cute ones"wolfheart replied."i dont know where my kiddos are. They are probably asleep."she said turning her head to try to see her kits.
'Your probably right" Owltail said glancing around. "What are there names."

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:32 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
'Your probably right" Owltail said glancing around. "What are there names."
"Nettlekit and lichenkit"wolfheart replied.
Old December 31st, 2016, 07:36 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
"Nettlekit and lichenkit"wolfheart replied.

"They seem nice" Owltail said.

Old December 31st, 2016, 08:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
with the toms soft words hemlockkit slowly rose her head from the dappled pelt of the kit. She didn't know how to respond , she was so touched. Never before had any cat other than juniper ever said anything to her like this. "Deal. I would walk to the edge of the world, describing every object, every color, every single everything to you .because I know that deep down inside, you would do the same for me. You are the sole reason I do anything. You are the one who taught me how to love others . no amount of words or descriptions can ever make up for that " .

Hemlockkit smiled gently and nosed her companion's shoulder , choking back a cry of joy. "you already have juniper. Because you were kind enough to not abandon me and throw me under a twoleg monster like everyone else , you've shown me a new light. The only way I can return this is by sticking by your side until the very end, and even then never leave you . which , I shall. I'll never leave your side. You are my best freind juniperkit. Remember that, and never forget ". She purred the words and knew they had come strait from her heart. Her blue eyes gleamed with happiness as she licked the toms golden brown ear with a soft and gentle tongue before sitting down and smiling widely, tears running her face. Though not sad tears, but those of the most overjoyed kit there could possibly be
{Sorry this took so long to respond to ;-; }
Juniperkit smiled, and began to purr "I won't ever forget, not ever I promise." he said softly, joy gleamed in his pale green eyes. He was happy, content, he liked the way he was now, honestly, he didn't mind the fact that he couldn't see the way his best friend walked, or the way her pelt looked. He didn't mind the fact that he couldn't see the forest floor that he walked upon every day, that he couldn't see the sky that was above his head. He liked himself the way he was, just as long as hemmy was happy and safe, that's all that matters to him. After a few seconds he lifted his gaze to the sky and smiled "Hey hemlock, I heard some apprentices talk about these tunnels that wind underneath the territory of all clans. Do you think they're real?" he asked, his brown dappled fur fluffing up with excitement as he thought about them, he imagined the duo playing in the tunnels, laughing, happy.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 31st, 2016, 08:48 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Spottedkit ran over with the others and got ready to play with the moss ball. She watched as Echokit tossed the ball to her sibling and got ready for of one of the kits tossed it to her.

Owltail looked around at the other queens and down at her kits playing kinda bored.

@Wolfheart123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post

@Gusty @Dovekit12 @MooBaby171
Spiderkit grinned as Echokit tossed the moss ball to him. This is going to be fun! the black tom kit just barely missed losing the spongy ball but caught it with the tip of his claw as he leaped into the air tossing it the best he could handle to Falconkit.
The tom kit twitched his whiskers happily his long tail flying into the air. "Catch it Falconkit!" He squealed joyfully whiskers now twitching with anticipation. Hopefully the older cats don't mind us being a little loud...
Berry kit smiled and bounced on the pads of his paws, waiting to see if the ball would be passed to him.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 31st, 2016, 10:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=Got Nighty;106946]
Storkpaw watched, half uncertain of how she would react, but was also quite interested too. His taunting should have provoked her feelings, and hopefully they related closely to the ones he felt for her.mhe watched her expression change in flashes, sadness and regret, then relief. "I was only teasing Owlkit, no need to get your tail in a knot." He purred in slight amusement. "I could never find a better friend than you." He said nudging her again. "But yes, Barkskip is my adopted brother. He cares for me and makes sure I'm getting along well. He just..I dunno, watches out for me I guess. I owe him though. He is the best brother I could have asked for." He said slightly embarrassed as he released his feelings. It wasn't something he did often, but Owlkit was special, and she deserved to see every side of him. Maybe, Barkskip was right, maybe one day, she'll be my girlfriend. What a great life that would make for...
[/QUOTE

@Nighty
Owlkit gave another smile for a moment and gave a playful toss of her head, pretending to be, as she put it, one of "those cats." "But of course! For I am the most beautiful, sophisticated, amazing, bestest friend in the world! Wouldn't you agree?" She asked in a teasing tone. Storkpaw had had his fun; and now it's my turn, she thought with a smile. But her smile faded to a thoughtful expression and she turned her blue hues on him in a more serious manner. "I really couldn't ask for a better friend then you, Storkpaw. It means a lot to me that you're willing to hang out with me like this. I guess that's why I got so- jealous when you were talking about your friend. I thought she was going to take you away from me," Owlkit mewed. To her, Storkpaw had been more like family then anyone else. He was definitely a great source of comfort for her, but he was more than that...he was her best friend. "Aww, that's so sweet! I'm glad you have someone to do that cause, y'know I would, but I'm kinda on the small side to do that," Owlkit remarked as she looked down at her once more messy brown and white pelt. The adjectives Storkpaw had used to describe Barkskip- or, as she had thought at the moment, Wingpaw- were stuck in her head.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 31st, 2016 at 10:16 PM.
Old December 31st, 2016, 11:06 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatDerpz View Post
"N-not really!" Heatherkit reveals a huge scar on her head by accident.
Lightningfang gave them the death stare."If your mother finds that...fine,I won't tell,you little rascals" he purred and ruffled the fur on their heads,"Last chance!"

You know you want to....
Closed Thread