Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2019, 05:37 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

A tortoiseshell she-cat tentatively pads around the Thunder Clan territory, sniffing out new scents. The new scent is so unfamiliar to her, but it is the scent of cats. She pads onward, hoping against hope that she will find her way home.
Old December 17th, 2019, 09:14 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@xoyami @Starfall @Slushie

Sunsnow gave a nod of acknowledgment and looked around the clearing in search of his apprentice. "Mosspaw!" He called out. "We're on patrol today!"

His little interaction with Buckbranch had made him trust the tom even less because of his temper, and Sunsnow did not want to leave camp.

Oh, well, he thought.

It's not like I can neglect my duties as a warrior.

@xoyami @Slushie
Mosspaw lifted his head from where he was standing, big eyes looking up at his mentor as he heard his name get called. It took him a few moments to register that he was going out into the territory!! A bright smile blossomed on his maw as he quickly made his way to his mentor, bumping into his side slightly with his head before standing right next to him.

“What are we doing?” He whispered up to Sunsnow, floppy ears perked up as much as they could be, curiosity ebbing from the Tom.

@Alaska
The Bengal mix let out something that was a mix between a yip and a squeal, an excited distorted sound coming from his throat. He practically threw himself at the molly, squishing his face into her chest fur, looking up at the warrior in excitement. “I was born ready! Where are we going? Are we gonna go to that new place?” Geckopaw quipped, his face morphing from giddy to serious in a few seconds flat. On a scale of 1 to 10 he would clean the apprentice den to look at the new place. For a week!

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 17th, 2019, 11:46 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @mochi; @MagicCat99; @xoyami; |

Ashenrain felt Creamkit duck away from her after she was finished grooming them both. The long haired gray tabby molly watched as Crowtuft walked into the nursery. "Yes I was.", she meowed with a friendly smile. The molly finished up with her daughter. "I remember when I saw the camp for the first time. There was so much I didn't understand, but I'm pretty sure you two will love it outside of the nursery.", Ashenrain meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoyami View Post
@Psycho Bandit @mochi @MagicCat99

Crowtuft purrs, his velvety voice rumbling in his chest. "I'm certain they will absolutely love it out here." He ducks his head, mewing gently to Creamkit and Smokekit. "I promise you will find some cats who love you almost as much as I do." His eyes glow with affection for the tiny kits, and he rises back to his paws. "I'll be out near the fresh-kill. Come to me if you need anything." With a flourish of his tail, the black tom exits the nursery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
Smokekit's eyes shined with excitement. "Can we go now?" She impatiently mewed to her mother. She glanced at Crowtuft leaving the nursery before she already started padding towards the entrance of the nursery. She looked back at Ashenrain and Creamkit, waiting for them.
Creamkit
The young tom flicked soft brown eyes towards his mother after shaking the bits of moss out of his pelt from the tussle with his sister. Hearing her words made excitement once more bubble through his pelt. He turned his shiny gaze towards Crowtuft, heart pounding a little faster in his chest as he imagined how the world looked outside the nursery. He'd only caught a few glimpses from the opening, but he couldn't wait to actually get out there and explore. His paws bounced under him as he watched Crowtuft turn and leave the nursery, sharing his sister's impatience but keeping a more mature air about him as he followed his sister to the entrance before looking hopefully back at his mother.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old December 18th, 2019, 05:33 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[ @Nebby ]

Blossomclaw happened to be padding out the Warrior's Den as she heard her name called for Battle Training. 'Adderfrost, got it," she thought to herself, glancing around to see where the tom was. Same cat from her last patrol, how convenient. Spotting him not to far off, she walked up to him with a smile. "Ready to go?" she mewed sweetly.

[ @Pepperkins ]

Adderfrost smiled back as Blossomclaw padded up to him.
"Ready as I'll ever be." He mewed, tail swishing and blue eyes bright.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:52 AM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[@caswshay617]

Laughing and trotting next to Hawkclaw, Blossomclaw pafded into camp in a jolly little mood. Dropping her prey into thr fresh kill pile, she laid down tiredly next to her mate, giving him a lick on the nose. She didn't really say anything, just took the time to enjoy the silence, somewhat, and his presence.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 19th, 2019, 11:21 AM

My Mood: Tired

Open!

Ashstorm listened to the call for battle training. He wished at times that he had an apprentice himself, but he trusted Flintstar to know who should guide which apprentice. Being a mentor was a heavy job and not every cat was cut out for it. With a flick of his ear, he resumed grooming his thick, heavy coat. If he wasn't called for any sort of duty soon, he might take it upon himself to go hunting. The fresh kill pile was looking scant. Sighing softly, he glanced up at the sky. It was getting colder and prey was becoming harder and harder to find. Why focus on battle training when they needed to eat?

Buckbranch would surely know better than he did, though. Flintstar trusted him, and so Ashstorm would, too. For now, anyway. The idea of confronting either the leader or deputy with concerns made him shiver and he quickly resumed grooming. Starclan knew that he was loathe to approach either of them.
Old December 19th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

@xoyami @dawn feather @Burntpebble
( There going to be a moon old so they can do stuff) Sparrowkit Opened her eyes and was happy to see that her siblings were still asleep. Carefully she stepped over Toadkit her sister but stepped on her tail.
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; December 19th, 2019 at 12:23 PM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:32 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@damaatsii

Cherrybubble was wandering the camp, freshly back from a border patrol but still intent on doing something. She was glad the leader was making more efforts for patrols, that definitely helped her view towards him be less negative. As she was passing the fresh-kill pile, Cherrybubble noticed that they were running quite low on prey. She knew Flintstar was out hunting with those two apprentices, as well as another patrol, but more prey couldn't hurt right? Casting a quick glance around the clearing the molly spotted Ashstorm, another warrior but not someone she knew well. It didn't look like he was doing anything, so she approached him confidently. "Hope you're not planning on sitting here all day. If you were, you're welcome to come on an extra hunting patrol with me. We need all the prey we can get." She meowed to him, her tone demanding but with a playful lilt to it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; December 19th, 2019 at 01:33 PM.
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:40 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@GrassRipple @dawn feather @Burntpebble
Juniperkit nuzzles into his mother's feather soft belly fur, his eyes shut closed as he was in a deep slumber. The tortoiseshell tom kit's frame rumbled with a purr, as he nuzzled closer to his mother and littermates.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 19th, 2019, 01:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

"Whew can't believe it came on that fast!" Jaggedhawk laughed once the two were in the warrior's den, flicking his ears to rid them of the wetness that had once been snow. He cast a glance outside the den, watching the trees sway in the harsh wind that had picked up, blowing the snow covering the ground up into the air. "Guess we're not going anywhere else today until that wind calms down." He murmured, tail flicking slightly as his bright green eyes watched the snow being scattered. He then turned to look at Icedust. "Guess you're stuck in here with me now." He purred, giving a mockingly flirty wink. There were quite a few other cats in the den as well, but Jaggedhawk had stopped near the front of the den, and most of the other cats were cuddled in the back, trying to keep warm. "So, as we were trying to talk about earlier.." He licked a paw and drew it over his soaked ears, "What's been happening with you lately? How've you been?"

@Fuzzy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread