Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 06:13 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Chatbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Ugh our school is closed today too...Friday is my favourite day though! Cause o have all my favourite subjects on Friday...so now I miss music and art! :
ToT
Yeah, we had yesterday and today off. Though I have the same classes every day, so I wasn't missing much. (Pretty sure this is the first time I've posted here.)
Old March 2nd, 2018, 09:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

That Bomb Cyclone in the North East U.S seems terrible the wind in V.A is petrifying to a point instead of sleeping im binge watching SNL to comfort myself I can only begin to imagine how horrible it is in Boston

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 3rd, 2018, 02:39 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Yeah, we had yesterday and today off. Though I have the same classes every day, so I wasn't missing much. (Pretty sure this is the first time I've posted here.)
Haha well welcome XD
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:07 AM
Falling In

OMG
I just thought out a proper backstory/story for my SkyClan kitty ChirpPaw and I just realised how psychotic I made her seem. If you're interested:

ChirpPaw was born into a very small family. She never spoke to her father and her mother wasn't really there for her. She didn't have any siblings either. ChirpPaw's father was found dead one afternoon and a Tom named SparrowWing sat vigil with her and comforted her. She fell in love with him almost instantly. Chirppaw's mother barely spoke to her after that and once ChirpPaw became an apprentice, her mother pushed her away claiming she wanted her to be "independent". SparrowWing became Chirppaw's mentor and as the moons went by she grew to love him more and more. When ChirpPaw was due to become a warrior, SparrowWing got another apprentice named FallenPaw. Now ChirpPaw, now ChirpPelt, became jealous of the other apprentices because they had taken SparrowWing away from her. They also had large families who loved them. ChirpPelt's love for SparrowWing only grew stronger and that drove her to attempted murder. FallenPaw was due to become a warrior and then ApplePaw replaced her. One stormy day, ChirpPelt lured the two out into the territory and attacke them, intending to kill them both. She failed. FallenPaw, now with a large scar on her eye, ran to fetch SparrowWing. ApplePaw lay unconscious on the ground. Once SparrowWing saw what ChirpPelt had done, he was disappointed. ChirpPelt was broken that SparrowWing didn't want anything to do with her anymore. ApplePaw was taken to the medicine den and thankfully recovered just fine. From then on, ChirpPelt fell in love with other cats. But they were always a lot older than her, just like SparrowWing was. Eventually, she became interested in cats a lot younger than her and is still on the hunt for someone to love her but until then, she spends most of her days just say quietly in the corner of the camp, just watching the world go by without her.
(FallenPaw became so traumatised that she basically lost all her personality)

Yeah sounds disturbing I know...
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:10 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Im gonna try to code another chat box for WCO >:3

Click the eggs!
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:30 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Im gonna try to code another chat box for WCO >:3
is that even legal?
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:31 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

yikes,,
i need to improve my posts a lot >.>
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 05:09 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
is that even legal?
Well, I asked Mad King about the chatbox earlier, and he said "If you can code it, test it's functionality, and make it compatible with Cbox, sure." I have accepted his challenge >:3

Click the eggs!
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Raven & Co.

Kestelgaze had with ease slid across the border, she wasn’t a big fan of Thunderclan they weren’t special, they were a mix of the four true clans, Skyclan, Windclan, Riverclan, and Shadowclan. That is what made them the greatest danger of all the clans. Each clan had an advantage, Skyclan had keen eye-sight and a climbing advantage, Windclan had a keen sense of smell and were fast runners, Shadowclan had great eye-sight and excelled in spying and stalking prey or cats, and Riverclan could swim then Thunderclan was special some had keen eye-sight a trait shared by Skyclan and Shadowclan, some could climb trees like Skyclan, some had a keen sense of smell like Windclan and some were fast runners like Windclan, some were good spies like Shadowclan, and some could swim like Riverclan, they only had one distinct trait that no other clan had, keen hearing. Though all them shared a personality trait as the other clans did, Skyclan was peaceful, Windclan were pinch-nosed, Shadowclan was sly, Riverclan was playful, and Thunderrclan was friendly- for the most part. Thunderclan did lack the fur difference that all the other clans had, walking through their camp from the perspective of one from the other clans would be like idling through the gathering. Thunderclan had every kind of fur color and eye color, Skyclan cats with the exception of the kittypet recruits either had flaming orange fur and green eyes or black fur and green eyes, ofcourse they had exceptions. Shadowclan was mostly black furred and brown eyed, though some had white fur. Windclan had long brown fur and black eyes. Riverclan were short-furred tabbies for the most part. Thunderclan was diverse. And as far as Kestrelshade could tell, diverstity was bad. She wasn’t hunting so what harm was she doing, she wasn’t chasing prey off either, just exploring the territory, seeing if they were anything special or maybe not diverse, but they still looked completely foreign to her. She had a hard time at first adjusting to the four clans that shared territory with her, that was when she was an apprentice. She always insulted Riverclanners calling them ‘trout-faced fish whiskers’ because the only cats she knew before that who ate fish were kittypets who were fed fish, she called Shadowclan a word she invented and thought was sly and cunning of a word to insult them ‘Slytherin’ she thought Windclan was odd so she called them ‘running rabbits’ as they ran alot probably in fear. And Thunderclan were simply ‘those fox-hearted mouse droppings’. Yet here she was exploring Thunderclan territory, she knew it was wrong what she did, two moons ago, a fox killed her mate and she had two kits which she left in the middle of the thunderpath to die. She assumed them dead and knew she could finally separate herself from that painful part of her life. The clan thought they ran away and were lost forever to die, she knew the trust. She got too much sympathy in her clan and wanted to escape it, after all the clan knew her mate died, she never allowed herself to think of him and they thought her kits disappeared forever a moon later, she forced an inenvertable death apon them, she flicked her tail pleased with life trusting that no cats would raise the Dark Forest over her taking a walk in their territory.
(OMG sorry this is so long)
EEEK MY LONGEST POST EVER!!! Tbh I wasn't even aware of my surroundings or the keyboard my head actually believed I was Kestrelshade. Writing is weird doing that to people.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 4th, 2018, 01:38 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
EEEK MY LONGEST POST EVER!!! Tbh I wasn't even aware of my surroundings or the keyboard my head actually believed I was Kestrelshade. Writing is weird doing that to people.
Well good for you! I could probably never do that...
If you keep doing that you'll be at HR standard! XD