Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM

Old January 17th, 2023, 01:27 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

( @Sharkii @daenerys So Roan can show up and watch )

Shadowfur laughed. So this kittypet wanted a fight, hm? His right leg hadn’t healed much yet, the long scratches covered with fresh scabs. His hind leg was still healing, too, but that wound was much more minor. Still, neither of those things would stop him from winning this fight. He unsheathed his claws.

“You’re brave, for a Twoleg kitty,” he said, his voice laced with malicious mockery. “Let’s see if you can back that up with actual skill.” Unlikely.

The huge tom leapt at the trespasser. He intentionally made his leap too short, causing him to land within a mouse-length of the outsider. Shadowfur swung his left paw toward the other cat. If they rolled to their right, he might just catch his blow; if he rolled to the left, the end of his claws might catch him instead.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 17th, 2023, 11:58 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Okay, what you'll want to do is widen your stance a little more and make sure that your weight is even on both of your sides, so that you have balance when stalking your prey? He said, pointing at her legs and motioning with his paw.
Foxpaw tried to do what he said, but ended up in a frog-like crouch that did not look or feel right but she was kinda stumped on what to do. "uhm. this feels wrong." she said awkwardly.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 17th, 2023, 12:35 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Foxpaw tried to do what he said, but ended up in a frog-like crouch that did not look or feel right but she was kinda stumped on what to do. "uhm. this feels wrong." she said awkwardly.
Shadefrost gave a little chuckle before taking a deep breath and speaking, "alright watch my every move carefully." He stood next to his apprentice in a normal manner and kept his tail out to help him balance himself while he got into his crouch. Slowly he dipped his head, brought his front right leg and his back left leg forward (a little), and then he began to lower himself to the ground until his stomach was just barely touching the forest floor. "Now you try, commanded the warrior.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 18th, 2023, 03:12 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
It worked? The apprentice laughed at his success, but also just laughed with the warrior. Sagepaw backed up after getting batted on the shoulder. A playful expression lit up his face as Woollyfeather reared back. Would he ever turn down a fight? The cat sat back on his haunches, swatting out with a soft paw at Woollyfeather's flank. Except he was too busy laughing to aim his blow properly, so Sagepaw missed. Nevermind that. He settled down with a grin on his face. "How was that? I did good, right? I know I did!" Finally, his laughter died off, though his mood didn't.

((it's alright, everybody has stuff going in their lives! I was thinking we wrapped this up? I have too many rps going on and need to knock them out))

Woollyfeather couldn't help but giggle as Sagepaw's little false swipes missed her. Rather than continuing the play fight, once the apprentice settled down, she plopped her weight back onto her paws properly, making sure she didn't squish him when she did.
Tail still wagging in delight from the very brief play fight, she sat beside the apprentice and reached to sweep some loose snow off him. It wouldn't do for him to get a chill.
"You did very well. I think one day you might become the finest stalker in ShadowClan! Just have to keep up with practice."

Once she was sure the worst of the soft powder was no longer stuck to Sagepaw's pelt (or he moved or swatted her paws away, she wouldn't make him sit through the brush off if he didn't want to), Woollyfeather looked vaguely skyward and noted the time.
"You did well today, Sagepaw. We should go back to camp to rest up and get out if this cold."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 18th, 2023, 10:19 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Woollyfeather couldn't help but giggle as Sagepaw's little false swipes missed her. Rather than continuing the play fight, once the apprentice settled down, she plopped her weight back onto her paws properly, making sure she didn't squish him when she did.
Tail still wagging in delight from the very brief play fight, she sat beside the apprentice and reached to sweep some loose snow off him. It wouldn't do for him to get a chill.
"You did very well. I think one day you might become the finest stalker in ShadowClan! Just have to keep up with practice."

Once she was sure the worst of the soft powder was no longer stuck to Sagepaw's pelt (or he moved or swatted her paws away, she wouldn't make him sit through the brush off if he didn't want to), Woollyfeather looked vaguely skyward and noted the time.
"You did well today, Sagepaw. We should go back to camp to rest up and get out if this cold."
Sagepaw had to shove little bouts of laughter back down his throat, being excited at all of the compliments. He wholly trusted Woollyfeather in her words, believing he was pretty great. With practice, of course. Besides, it was obvious how great he was! Still, a voice in the back of his mind reminded Sagepaw he was only...what? 7? 8? moons old. Totally not some amazing, clan-changing cat. The apprentice batted away the pesky thought. He remained still as Woollyfeather brushed off his pelt. "Thank you," Sagepaw said in a polite and somewhat controlled voice, but his idiotic, sunny face showed how much he'd enjoyed the excursion. The apprentice stretched and stood, taking steps back to camp. "It is pretty cold. Hey, wanna race me? Too late!" The white tom kicked up snow as he darted off. He did his best to be slow enough that he wouldn't leave Woollyfeather's supervision. Sagepaw didn't want his running about to be mistaken for breaking the rules by sneaking out or anything. Besides, he wouldn't just ditch the warrior she-cat like that. The apprentice was sure to have good dreams when he slept.

[ you can end this with a very short post, I don't mind (: ]
Old January 19th, 2023, 01:25 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
Shadefrost gave a little chuckle before taking a deep breath and speaking, "alright watch my every move carefully." He stood next to his apprentice in a normal manner and kept his tail out to help him balance himself while he got into his crouch. Slowly he dipped his head, brought his front right leg and his back left leg forward (a little), and then he began to lower himself to the ground until his stomach was just barely touching the forest floor. "Now you try, commanded the warrior.
Foxpaw copied his every move, and was able to finally execute the technique, though there was room for improvement. Her tail was brushing the ground and her belly was a bit too low.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 19th, 2023, 02:53 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Foxpaw copied his every move, and was able to finally execute the technique, though there was room for improvement. Her tail was brushing the ground and her belly was a bit too low.
The warrior rose to his full height to inspect his apprentices work and though it wasn't the best, he could see that it would do for now. "Alright, now walk around some while staying in the crouch," commanded Shadefrost, "it'll help to practice doing it now so that you don't scare off whatever you're hunting in the future." After he finished speaking he walked back over to the log to take his seat.

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 21st, 2023, 12:02 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Sliding out in between the shadows of the pine forest, Roanpaw didn't exactly have any destination in mind - more so a goal; impress grandmother. She had seemed stressed, and it made the tom want to growl in frustration alongside her. He knew nothing of Clan politics, or how things in ShadowClan worked outside of Dawnstar being leader and his older sister being an Enforcer - except that a majority of the Clan were "mouse-brains", a term he had heard muttered around camp. "Away," he growled quietly to himself with a lash of his tail. He would away them all from his kin, he would shred anything that gave them cause for pain.

Today though, he would simply find something that would please his grandmother. Not exactly sure what that was he had allowed his nose to lead him. It had picked up on some strange scents and Roanpaw let his large paws stalk through the territory until they brought him to a familiar pelt and a not so familiar pelt. Remembering his grandmother's instructions on how to stalk the young tom dropped into a crouch, remaining hidden in the shadows. Green eyes glowed from the undergrowth as he watched the scene before him unfold.

[ @Cherry~ @Cupidity ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 21st, 2023, 12:13 AM

My Mood: Devilish

→ Wei
The rogue arched his back, hissing. “I’m not a kittypet!” he yowled, as he got hit by the cat’s blows. He tumbled onto the ground, reeling from the blow. He growled and lunged at the cat, attempting to claw it’s face off, narrowing his eyes.

Wei shook his head, blood splattering onto the grass. His forehead was not caked with blood and his claws had blood on them too. Yet he refused to surrender. He leapt again, attempting to scratch every bit of skin of that cat, growling.

[ @daenerys - @Cherry~ ]

Last edited by 17818; January 21st, 2023 at 12:14 AM.
Old January 21st, 2023, 07:47 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

=> @fallout?
The white and black tom made his way through the marshlands, long and fluffy tail flickering back and forth behind them. Amber eyes watching carefully, nose twitching and alert. Spirit had an.. interest. As juniper berries, he believed that was what Haven had called them, was a failure - one had to set out in search for .. more berries. Afterall, they were a very hungry man, you see.

.. primarily for knowledge.

He came across a spiky bush growing red, bright yet tiny berries. It had a certain... shine to it with leaves that were large and with thick sharps. Spirit's eyes lit up with interest, beginning to pick a few of the berries, careful to not to swallow. He would prefer not to test these on another fellow band member, maybe he could find a wandering uh, clan kitty!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc