Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old November 23rd, 2016, 12:07 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“Oh. Does your Clan know you're dead?” she asked, since, to the best of her knowledge, ShadowClan was completely unaware of her death. If Pinestorm goes looking for me, maybe he'll find out. Redmoon thought, sitting down as well, though her whole body was trembling from shock at what had been happening. She looked at the much older tom, fairly certain he wasn't ShadowClan. She'd never seen him, and he looked a bit more like a WindClan cat than a ShadowClan cat.
Cypressmoon blinked at the she cat then shrugged "probably not, my body's probably burning in the fire right about now so she could cover up her pawprints." He said, sadness laced his words. The tom looked down, untold emotions danced within his golden orbs, his breathing almost halted for a few minutes. Then spontaneously, all of the depressing emotions passed, and were replaced with positive emotions "how about you?" He questioned "Wanna tell me your story? Then I'll tell you mine." He proposed, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 23rd, 2016, 06:27 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Cypressmoon blinked at the she cat then shrugged "probably not, my body's probably burning in the fire right about now so she could cover up her pawprints." He said, sadness laced his words. The tom looked down, untold emotions danced within his golden orbs, his breathing almost halted for a few minutes. Then spontaneously, all of the depressing emotions passed, and were replaced with positive emotions "how about you?" He questioned "Wanna tell me your story? Then I'll tell you mine." He proposed, wrapping his tail neatly around his paws.
Redmoon tilted her head in confusion. “My story? What do you mean?” she asked, puzzled. She looked down at her paws, still uncertain of what the tom meant by that. She sighed quietly, almost inaudibly and tucked her paws under her chest comfortably and looked around with wonder. She figured that staying here until she was completely forgotten by all the living and were to fade away didn't seem like a bed thing. She'd find a way to enjoy it. Somehow.
Old November 27th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

(I really cant let Rainkit be llike this forever. Also, @Rabbitpaw) Rainkit noticed that Olivestone wasn't moving. "Hello? Can you hear me?" He called. He then noticed that Olivestone was awake. "Oh," He sighed in dissapointment. "She cant hear me." The grey kit slumped over to Treesight. "She's awake." He lifted his head and noticed Sheeppaw. "Who are you?" Rainkit asked dully.

Last edited by sNazzy; November 28th, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 08:10 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Royalwatcher watched Mist's face closely as she turned and saw his most recent catch, sombering up a bit when she seems a bit... afraid? ... or was it disappointed? - he actually struggled to read her for the first time ever. However, after a moment she seemed to almost look like she accepted the fact that she was loosing, and for a second he thought she was going to give up, especially when she didn't move for a minute or two. He realized, though, that she hadn't and had just been deep in thought when she turned back toward the river. The tom was still a bit disappointed, however, that he hadn't gotten the reaction he had been looking for in response to his catch and slowly lowered it to the ground beside his other tiny fish. He looked up just in time to see her become still as she awaited her next target, and decided to stop for a moment and watch her. He noticed almost instantly that she hadn't been focused enough, and his realization was confirmed when her paw missed her target. Still caught up in the competition, Royal had to bite his lip to keep from letting out a childish giggle, but the moment passed when she looked genuinely embarrassed by her slip up. He turned quickly, hoping that she hadn't seen that he had been watching, knowing it would save her a bit of embarrassment if she thought he hadn't caught her mistake. After a moment, he turned back to her, an innocent look on his face. "Hey, wanna learn a new technique?" He asked suddenly.
Though she hadn't seen how her own reaction to Royalwatcher's catch had dampened his spirits, if she had, than she would've felt honestly felt bad for it. She hadn't looked up to see if her dead mentor had been watching her, but she felt his gaze on her as she messed up her attempt for a catch. The fact that he had seen only made her embarrassment worse, making her pelt heat up to an almost unbearable degree. I should be more focused! Mistpaw shook out her silvery head and narrowed her pale orbs at the water. Not a heartbeat later she realized that she was acting inappropriately. She closed her orbs took a deep breath and sighed, trying to calm down and relax a bit. Royalwatcher wanted to do this little hunt to cheer me up, not upset me - it's unfair to act this way when he's trying hard to life the spirits, Mistpaw took anther breath but stopped once the golden tabby suddenly broke the silence and offered to teach her a new technique. She pondered on this for juts a few moments before giving him a curt nod. "Okay," she gave him a small smile, a show that she was fine now and wanted to continue.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 28th, 2016, 03:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by man132435 View Post
(I really cant let Rainkit be llike this forever. Also, @Rabbitpaw) Rainkit noticed that Olivestone wasn't moving. "Hello? Can you hear me?" He called. He then noticed that Olivestone was awake. "Oh," He sighed in dissapointment. "She cant hear me." The grey kit slumped over to Treesight. "She's awake." He lifted his head and noticed Sheeppaw. "Who are you?" Rainkit asked dully.
(Sheep hasn't responded) "Oh, what a shame," she told him, pity showing in her eyes. "I'm sure we can come back later when she's asleep," she mewed. She then looked at Sheeppaw, and mewed, "I'm not sure who this critter is yet. He/she looks a lot like you did when you first came. Alone, and well, scared. Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old November 28th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

(Dont say he/she, just say they) "Okay." he said, cheered up that they were going back later. "I'm Rainkit. I died at birth, but Starclan has shown me lot of things. Its okay if you want to cry. Me and Treesight are here for you." he said comfortably.
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:37 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Though she hadn't seen how her own reaction to Royalwatcher's catch had dampened his spirits, if she had, than she would've felt honestly felt bad for it. She hadn't looked up to see if her dead mentor had been watching her, but she felt his gaze on her as she messed up her attempt for a catch. The fact that he had seen only made her embarrassment worse, making her pelt heat up to an almost unbearable degree. I should be more focused! Mistpaw shook out her silvery head and narrowed her pale orbs at the water. Not a heartbeat later she realized that she was acting inappropriately. She closed her orbs took a deep breath and sighed, trying to calm down and relax a bit. Royalwatcher wanted to do this little hunt to cheer me up, not upset me - it's unfair to act this way when he's trying hard to life the spirits, Mistpaw took anther breath but stopped once the golden tabby suddenly broke the silence and offered to teach her a new technique. She pondered on this for juts a few moments before giving him a curt nod. "Okay," she gave him a small smile, a show that she was fine now and wanted to continue.
Royalwatcher casted out a relieved smile after having held his breath waiting for her response, shuffling back over to her side. "Now, I'm unsure if this would work outside of StarClan because I'm sure the river isn't as full of fish there..." He started, watching her before he continued. "But, it's pretty fun. It's a one shot thing because it kind of scares the fish away, but again... it's fun." He returned to his spot a few fox-lengths away, not wanting to splash her on accident. The warrior then went into a slightly adjusted hunting crouch and stared at the water like before. However, when he saw a fish he wanted, instead of scooping it out with a paw, he dove head-first into the water after it. The clear surface rippled and splashed in response to this, and many of the fish scattered in a panic. However, the StarClan tom resurfaced seconds later with a large fish flapping away in his jaws. He tossed it up onto the shore and climbed up after it, killing it with a swift bite. Then, he looked at Mist and grinned, his pelt dripping because he refused to shake the water away and rudely soak his apprentice with the spray.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 1st, 2016 at 06:37 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2016, 08:34 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Mist blinked as the tom released a smile and moved closer towards her. She perked up her ears and listened closely to what the starry tom had to show her. He went on to explain that he was unsure it's usefulness in the waking world due to the fact that Starclan's river was filled with the shiny prey, where Riverclan's river was less wealthy. Her lifted her brow when he stated that it was one-shot because it had a tendency to frighten the other fish around. She was tempted to ask why it was used than, but he added that it was fun. Plus, she didn't want to question his mentoring - he was doing her a favor, and she was grateful to him.

Her pale gaze followed him as he retreated in order to show her his technique. She kept one orb on him and the other searching the rippling stream in order to see which fish he was going to go after. All her attention snapped back to him once he seemed to have a target already. Through the waves of fish she was unable to tell which he was going after. She leaned a little closer to Royalwatcher, wondering what he was about to attempt.

She was taken aback when he suddenly dove in head first without any warning of sorts. Due to her leaning forward, the splash got very close to her - only enough to sprinkle her with little droplets though. she stunned into silence as she watched him blankly going after the fish in the water. Mist's periwinkle gaze blinked a few times as the golden tabby re-appeared - and was surprising holding a large fish in his jaws. She took note in how panicked he had made the fish, causing them to scatter and try to avoid the surprise cat in their waters.

For a moment, she was lost of words. the silvery and grey molly than shook her head and bounded towards him. "Wow, that was... different," her voice did have a bit of an excited tone along with awe at his daring catch. She eyed the large fish and smiled at Royalwatcher. "That's a very impressive catch, it was great," she purred a bit as she stated this, still watching the fresh-kill. "And I think you're right - that won't work in Riverclan."

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 3rd, 2016, 05:55 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross

The lack of contact with StarClan as demanded by the circumstances had been draining for Bravestep, and something foreign to him pressed at the urge to visit regardless of the potential risk or consequences that may result from such an action. He'd tried to dream for so long but the starry ancestors simply hadn't talked to him, at least not until now.

Waking up in the familiar territory of StarClan sent a thrill throughout his body, leaving him weightless and refreshed, almost as if he was young again without the burden of time clinging to his physical being. Around him danced the glittering of stars reflected on grass and endless, lush fields; it was as if the real forest had combined to generate one suitable for cats of all Clans. "Pardon me, but might I have the pleasure to speak with someone..?" Bravestep called with a pinch of hesitance, blinking as he surveyed the clearing in hopes of finding who had summoned him.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 3rd, 2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2016, 06:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Raywood

From the edges of the clearing limped the form of a golden tom, his blazing gaze set on the tabby form of the ShadowClan Medicine Cat as he crossed through the grasses. It'd been some time since he last made an appearance, and the lack of communication wasn't his fault. The other council members clung to the ideals of letting the course run free. He didn't. "Apprentice." Thunderhowl coarsely greeted, not out of disrespect but habit.

"I'm not here for pleasantries, as much as I'd love to catch up." He wouldn't. That was beside the point. "You have a duty to attend to, if you're willing to accept it. Just know, if you do accept - you will die. What you're requested of will anger two dangerous cats, and they will feed you to hounds."

Last edited by BEAR.; December 3rd, 2016 at 06:05 PM.