Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old January 24th, 2017, 06:43 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: StarClan Territory

( @Jingle )
As Moonfang walked into the territory, she looked down and smiled as the sun began to set on the clans. A soft smile crossed her maw. As the sun set, she brushed her paw on the stardust that was the StarClan dirt, and looked up, waiting.
Old January 24th, 2017, 12:29 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
( @Jingle )
As Moonfang walked into the territory, she looked down and smiled as the sun began to set on the clans. A soft smile crossed her maw. As the sun set, she brushed her paw on the stardust that was the StarClan dirt, and looked up, waiting.
Halestar was once again was in a dream with StarClan, her green eyes looking around. She sighed softly, biting her lip as she looked around for as to why StarClan brought her here. The new Shadowclan leader sighed and padded around, looking for someone to talk to.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 24th, 2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar was once again was in a dream with StarClan, her green eyes looking around. She sighed softly, biting her lip as she looked around for as to why StarClan brought her here. The new Shadowclan leader sighed and padded around, looking for someone to talk to.
As Moonfang looked up from her paws again the person she was waiting for had arrived, and she was pleased. Moonfang knew Halestar when she was deputy, and she was proud of her becoming Leader, although the death of Timberstar saddened her.

Putting on a smile, she doubted the deputy would remember her, but she still was a former member of her clan and therefore she hoped this talk wouldn't be to weird. The wise warrior padded up to her, her black pelt now milky with stars.

"Halestar." she meowed, her orange eyes soft with a kind look. "I haven't seen you in moons. And look at you, a beautiful leader." she said. The black molly sat infront of Halestar and smiled. "I must say, I hoped I would be down there at you speech. Or at least to give you a life but sadly, I was not." she said, but she kept a smile. "I am proud of you. You have really proven yourself in ShadowClan. My son talks about you non-stop when I see him, how you are just amazing. Of course, he did that when Timberstar was alive too." she purred, and moved the star-dust dirt, looking down on her sleeping family. "My condolences for Timberstar. It is a sad thing that he has died."

As Moonfang finished speaking, she then looked up, her orange eyes beaming.

Last edited by monfang; January 24th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old January 24th, 2017, 11:37 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:

As Moonfang looked up from her paws again the person she was waiting for had arrived, and she was pleased. Moonfang knew Halestar when she was deputy, and she was proud of her becoming Leader, although the death of Timberstar saddened her.

Putting on a smile, she doubted the deputy would remember her, but she still was a former member of her clan and therefore she hoped this talk wouldn't be to weird. The wise warrior padded up to her, her black pelt now milky with stars.

"Halestar." she meowed, her orange eyes soft with a kind look. "I haven't seen you in moons. And look at you, a beautiful leader." she said. The black molly sat infront of Halestar and smiled. "I must say, I hoped I would be down there at you speech. Or at least to give you a life but sadly, I was not." she said, but she kept a smile. "I am proud of you. You have really proven yourself in ShadowClan. My son talks about you non-stop when I see him, how you are just amazing. Of course, he did that when Timberstar was alive too." she purred, and moved the star-dust dirt, looking down on her sleeping family. "My condolences for Timberstar. It is a sad thing that he has died."

As Moonfang finished speaking, she then looked up, her orange eyes beaming.
Halestar nodded softly as the other cat spoke, taking a small breath when Timberstar was mentioned. She missed him- he was one of her good friends, however she knew he was with his ancestors in StarClan... perhaps she would see him again.

"Yes, Thank you." she said softly, green eyes glancing at the star-dust dirt beneath her paws. The current ShadowClan leader flicked her tail and looked back at the other cat.

Old January 25th, 2017, 07:57 AM

Quote:

Halestar nodded softly as the other cat spoke, taking a small breath when Timberstar was mentioned. She missed him- he was one of her good friends, however she knew he was with his ancestors in StarClan... perhaps she would see him again.

"Yes, Thank you." she said softly, green eyes glancing at the star-dust dirt beneath her paws. The current ShadowClan leader flicked her tail and looked back at the other cat.
"How have you been, anyways, Halestar? You must be proud, if it weren't for you, ShadowClan would still be in the paws of the Evil Leaders." she meowed. The molly's tail brushed against the ground softly as she spoke.

Last edited by monfang; January 25th, 2017 at 07:57 AM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:59 AM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:

"How have you been, anyways, Halestar? You must be proud, if it weren't for you, ShadowClan would still be in the paws of the Evil Leaders." she meowed. The molly's tail brushed against the ground softly as she spoke.
"I have been well- and it wasn't just me who rid ShadowClan of Blazingash. There were others too." Halestar mewed, looking at the other cat and flicking her tail softly.

Old January 25th, 2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:

"I have been well- and it wasn't just me who rid ShadowClan of Blazingash. There were others too." Halestar mewed, looking at the other cat and flicking her tail softly.
"Ah yes, this SkyClan." she meowed. "I see good in their hearts." she said looking down on the clans once more. "I see good in all of them. This disliking of each other... Where did it all begin, Halestar? A new generation of leaders has stepped up. What will that mean for the future of your people? Of theirs?" She looked up and gave a small smile.

"It takes a brave soul to break an ancient rivalry. Maybe that starts here." she purred.

"I am happy to see you doing well, and I am glad to be able to talk to you once more after such a long time of you being gone. Please, do take care of ShadowClan." she meowed, and nuzzled Halestar before she began to fade.

{srry, but I'm getting so many requests for rp ;;}
Old January 26th, 2017, 10:47 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Ah yes, this SkyClan." she meowed. "I see good in their hearts." she said looking down on the clans once more. "I see good in all of them. This disliking of each other... Where did it all begin, Halestar? A new generation of leaders has stepped up. What will that mean for the future of your people? Of theirs?" She looked up and gave a small smile.

"It takes a brave soul to break an ancient rivalry. Maybe that starts here." she purred.

"I am happy to see you doing well, and I am glad to be able to talk to you once more after such a long time of you being gone. Please, do take care of ShadowClan." she meowed, and nuzzled Halestar before she began to fade.

{srry, but I'm getting so many requests for rp ;;}
"Its distrust." Halestar mewed, getting slightly annoyed with the questions. Her tail flicked but that was all that showing to the other cat. "Thank you." She shifted and watched as the other cat faded away and she once again woke up back in her den.

Old February 8th, 2017, 05:22 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: StarClan Territory

@Wolfybro

A small calico tomcat padded through StarClan territory, sadness glittering in his usually cheerful gaze. His bright eyes had long since been saddened by his own death--he had been only an apprentice, after all, and wouldn't ever get to see his close companion, Mudpaw, recieve his warrior name. Closing his eyes, he sat, remembering the last time he had seen the other apprentice--in the the apprentice's den, just before he had gone on a trip that cost him his life. Please dream tonight, Mudpaw, I don't want you to have to look for me.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever

Last edited by Ludicrous Lunacy; February 8th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:35 PM
mapless wanderer

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
@Wolfybro

A small calico tomcat padded through StarClan territory, sadness glittering in his usually cheerful gaze. His bright eyes had long since been saddened by his own death--he had been only an apprentice, after all, and wouldn't ever get to see his close companion, Mudpaw, recieve his warrior name. Closing his eyes, he sat, remembering the last time he had seen the other apprentice--in the the apprentice's den, just before he had gone on a trip that cost him his life. Please dream tonight, Mudpaw, I don't want you to have to look for me.
@Wolfybro
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever