Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM

Old June 12th, 2022, 02:57 AM

My Mood: Aggressive
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur kept his smile, but it was now sympathetic. The starry tomcat once had that feeling to protect his clan from any harm, too. "You can still protect them," he meowed to them. "You can go into their dreams and tell them something important."
" Yeah but that's only at night, how would I protect them in the day? " They asked, slighty happier

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:13 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
" Yeah but that's only at night, how would I protect them in the day? " They asked, slighty happier
The starry elder can sense happiness from the newcomer's voice, but there was not a whole lot of it. Dirtfur wasn't sure how StarClan cats can protect their clans during the day. "You can watch over them," he explained with uncertainty. Truthfully, he was not sure if StarClan cats can do that. He wanted to change the subject before the younger cat starts questioning him, but it was rude and it wouldn't help calm them down.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:15 AM

Quote:
The starry elder can sense happiness from the newcomer's voice, but there was not a whole lot of it. Dirtfur wasn't sure how StarClan cats can protect their clans during the day. "You can watch over them," he explained with uncertainty. Truthfully, he was not sure if StarClan cats can do that. He wanted to change the subject before the younger cat starts questioning him, but it was rude and it wouldn't help calm them down.
"Alright, thanks." Cottonwish nodded, still looking at the new surroundings

Old June 12th, 2022, 04:25 AM

Quote:
"Alright, thanks." Cottonwish nodded, still looking at the new surroundings
Dirtfur smiled. No, thank you, the starry cat thought, for serving your clan. "Follow me, your new clanmates wanted to greet you." He padded forward to a trail that led to StarClan's camp. "What's your name by the way?" he asked, stopping at a spot that is a fox-length away from the new StarClan cat.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Dirtfur smiled. No, thank you, the starry cat thought, for serving your clan. "Follow me, your new clanmates wanted to greet you." He padded forward to a trail that led to StarClan's camp. "What's your name by the way?" he asked, stopping at a spot that is a fox-length away from the new StarClan cat.
"Cottonwish!" They smiled, feeling safer and at peace. Maybe being dead wasn't as bad as they thought.

Old June 12th, 2022, 04:42 AM

Quote:
"Cottonwish!" They smiled, feeling safer and at peace. Maybe being dead wasn't as bad as they thought.
"Well Cottonwish," Dirtfur meowed, seeing Cottonwish's peaceful smile, then padded away. This wasn't a bad job, guiding and helping newcomers who felt like they are lost or blamed themselves. In a way, most of them are like Dirtfur when he became a loner. He used to blame himself sometimes and didn't what to do because his life crumbled, but now warming peace had came to them. It was nature, and Dirtfur knew that nature wanted all of them to accept who they are and go on with life, but still be able to help others when needed. When the trees faded and light became brightened, Dirtfur found the grassy camp of StarClan. Was Cottonwish close behind? It did not matter to Dirtfur as he looked at the beautiful camp. "Welcome to StarClan!"

(You can end it here if you like)

No no word
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:56 AM

Quote:
"Well Cottonwish," Dirtfur meowed, seeing Cottonwish's peaceful smile, then padded away. This wasn't a bad job, guiding and helping newcomers who felt like they are lost or blamed themselves. In a way, most of them are like Dirtfur when he became a loner. He used to blame himself sometimes and didn't what to do because his life crumbled, but now warming peace had came to them. It was nature, and Dirtfur knew that nature wanted all of them to accept who they are and go on with life, but still be able to help others when needed. When the trees faded and light became brightened, Dirtfur found the grassy camp of StarClan. Was Cottonwish close behind? It did not matter to Dirtfur as he looked at the beautiful camp. "Welcome to StarClan!"

(You can end it here if you like)
Their eyes scanned the camp full of stars, gazing through it all {
I will}

Old July 29th, 2022, 05:31 PM

The trees sparkled and the lights on the ground burst upwards as a star-lit tomcat stomped on it. The lights fluttered and weaved around the cat’s body. Some of them got stuck on his brown fur, while others floated away as if they all wanted to reach to the sky. Many of the light-sparkles were absorbed by the lit trees, leaving a tiny amount of the lights to pass through the stunted, glittering leaves.

As the rest of them finally passed the obstacles, the last bits of lights were absorbed into the beautiful sky of StarClan. The tabby cat who had been watching the said events unfold before him grinned.

The amber orbs twinkled, happiness seeping through in tears. His mind wandered back to his youth. His memories flashed the moments he made in RiverClan, but one memory stood out. A special memory to Dirtfur, even more special than the time he became deputy.

Finding the two kits was very special to him. Sparrowkit and Sunkit, both seemed to be abandoned. His heart ached, challenging Dirtfur to bring the two kits to RiverClan and take care of them. Without hesitation, he accepted the challenge and expected the consequences.

Although he was exiled and had died, Dirtfur was closely watching his two adoptive kits, even Sparrowkit, who became a medicine cat apprentice, then deputy, and lastly as a leader. Was once Sparrowkit, who took the warrior name Sparrowskip, and lastly changed the name to Skystar.

That is the reason why the anticipating Dirtfur was in the territory; waiting for his son to come to StarClan and lead him to the camp was the only thing Dirtfur could do to show that he was sorry, for everything. For leaving him and his brother, for leaving RiverClan, for causing trouble and pain.

His light brown tail wrapped around his paws as he still waited….

(Closed)

No no word
Old August 4th, 2022, 03:49 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Lightwind awoke in a large clearing. He had no idea were he was. The young hazel tabby-tom swore he had just been in the medicine cat's den being treated for Greencough. these fields where completely new territory to him. "Hello?" He meowed, hoping to speak defiantly, but it came out shaky and scared sounding.
Old August 10th, 2022, 08:33 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Tigerpaw~~

{OPEN}

Tigerpaw opened her eyes. She was lying in sparking grass, surrounded by star trees. Where am I? Am I in StarClan? What happened to her? The last thing the orange tabby she-cat remembered was falling into the river near RiverClan's border. She must have drowned. Her eye was healed. In fact, all her wounds were healed. "Hello? Hello?? Is anyone there?" She called, turning in a circle wondering if she was right.