Closed Thread

Old December 21st, 2016, 09:10 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

Crowpaw yowled in surprise, tumbling down. She scrambled up, the increased wound in her should was worsening, but she silently ignored it. The black and white she cat lunged again, the wound making it a bit more difficult than usual, as she aimed once again, the neck. Her tactic was always the same, lung, leap, slash, try for the neck. That was her way of fighting, she was not fighting just to harm, no, she wanted the she cat dead. And Crowpaw wanted to make sure of that. Perhaps, this time, she would get the aim right, and this time, she could watch the Starclan loving apprentice bleed on the ground. That thrilled her, excitement flashing through her, blocking out some of the pain in her wound. Adrenaline coursed through her, but..then something happened, a flash of regret. Crowpaw knew it was wrong, she knew. Making bad choices was her forte in her clan, it really was. Maybe, she could stop this from happening. With a silent word, she crashed away from the calico, missing the strike.
Flowerpaw was breathing heavily and took a few deep breaths to try and stop the burning in her lungs. She didn't think she could fight much longer, she hated this, not just getting hurt but hurting another cat. The feeling of slicing through the others pelt made her cringe just thinking of it, and the taste bitter blood still hung in her mouth. She turned to Crowpaw, taking a deep breath before speaking. "One of us is going to get hurt bad if we keep going." She said, she felt her earlier fear rise up again in her throat, giving her the feeling as if she was choking.
If the other would agree then Flowerpaw would be fine but she had left herself open for attack. She looked at her opponent with eyes that hid her emotions, awaiting the next move.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:59 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks
Flowerpaw was breathing heavily and took a few deep breaths to try and stop the burning in her lungs. She didn't think she could fight much longer, she hated this, not just getting hurt but hurting another cat. The feeling of slicing through the others pelt made her cringe just thinking of it, and the taste bitter blood still hung in her mouth. She turned to Crowpaw, taking a deep breath before speaking. "One of us is going to get hurt bad if we keep going." She said, she felt her earlier fear rise up again in her throat, giving her the feeling as if she was choking.
If the other would agree then Flowerpaw would be fine but she had left herself open for attack. She looked at her opponent with eyes that hid her emotions, awaiting the next move.

Crowpaw retreated, she did. She no longer could go on, it seemed 'Skyclan' was going to win anyway's. Her amber orbs glistened with nothing, but defeat. The black and white molly stumbled away, her long tail trailing behind her. Where would she go? She knew, Singenight would be disappointed, and the molly feared punishment, and worst of all, exile. And becoming a rogue wasn't a very good idea. Perhaps, she could start fighting for the right side, perhaps, she could be redeemed? Crowpaw wondered, if Starclan was really bad as Singenight said, her mind was beginning to question the leader's motives and beliefs. Was the great new leader really right? She shook her head. Probably not. But she would stay with her clan her entire life if she must, that's what the warrior code says.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(Yeowch, poor Sorrel)
Sorrelstripe cried out in pain as Thrushflight dug jis claws deep into her shoulder. She felt the crimson liquid ooze down her fur, the pain excruciating. She then felt her face being moved to the side slightly as he struck her across the cheek. When she moved her face a bit of her back moved too and she was suffering so badly. "Can't you just kill me already?!", Sorrelstripe snarled. She didn't want to suffer through this torturing any longer. Pain rippled all through her body and the fact that she was defenceless made it worse. "This may be entertaining for you. But it'll never make you prove your worth. You'll never be a great warrior! I mean just look at you! You're tiny!", Sorrelstripe taunted. Though she didn't think she was taunting him, she was just telling him the truth. Sorrelstripe would forever hate WindClan now, by the looks of it. Her father was killed under the claws of a WindClan cat and now she was being put through absolute torture that she didn't deserve.
His eyes narrowed with sudden rage. She picked the wrong words. "I've already proven myself!" he snarled, drawing closer towards the almost lifeless body, his pale blue gaze filled with hatred for the Skyclan warrior. "I just beat a cat who should know how to fight better than I," he growled before his paw lifted into the air and came down with a force upon her neck. His claws sinking deeply into her throat before he pulled away. He allowed the sticky crimson liquid to pool around his paws. He didn't mind it in the least bit, it made him feel accomplished. Silently, Thrushflight watched her, waiting for the she-cat to die, waiting for her to take her last breath or speak her last words. Nothing she said now would matter to him, she was dying already.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2016, 01:07 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
The tom's word made him jerk his head up. What did he just say? He and sagewhiskers, mates? He instantaniously felt hot under his fur. "S-she's not my mate! What does this have to do with anything?" he stuttered. His mind was blocked off by this simple yet astonishing thought. Mates ... could they really be mates? With the clan's boundaries, it would be impossible. Yet, with all they had been through, the bond he had with the she-cat had been stronger than it ever was with willowpelt, and they were mates once. Did he really fall in love again? Now that he think about it, all this time he spent thinking only about her, it was all that drove him to fight, it was the reason he was so excited to fight today. Mapledash was so deep in his thought that he didn't see the next attack comming.

He felt a strong pain seize him as the tom leaped over him and bit his leg, digging into his flesh and ripping fur. Mapledash quickly gave a swipe to the tom's side before jerking back, standing again in his defensive stance, ready to give an other wave of blows to the tom. The thoughts of sagewhisker still swirled on his mind. His options, his feelings, the battle, everything was pushing eachother in it's head to be focused on.

This moment of absence lasted for about a heartbeat, and all these thoughts flew through his mind, before finally breaking appart and leaving him with the tom... sparing him? No, he remembered his words. "Join us." For a moment, he thought the tom was crazy, that he actually had some sort of compassion for him, that he would be his friend. But he remembered that this was the same tom who said feelings were useless, this HAD to be a lie, a dirty trick.

"You ..." he breathed as he took a step closer. "...really think I'll join you?" he continued with a short chuckle. "Don't you see? Your cause is lost, three clans have gone through it, you're next. The dark forest lost again, you are doomed. Either you leave, either you vanish after your death. The dark forest won't let someone who failed them join them, and starclan won't take unfaithfull cats either. Your only hope is redemption, if you still want it." he concluded, taking yet an other step forward, ready to give a last blow to finish the tom off, one that he practiced for moons with his mentor. One who's only purpose is to kill quickly, and without mercy. Long ago, it killed a leader with all his nine lives, and this had gone from generation through generations of cats to finally end up in his mentor's paws, and given to him in his intensive training.

(Yes, scourge's famous one hit kill move C: )
( @starfall Bump)

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 21st, 2016, 03:26 PM
chirps

Quote:
The tom's word made him jerk his head up. What did he just say? He and sagewhiskers, mates? He instantaniously felt hot under his fur. "S-she's not my mate! What does this have to do with anything?" he stuttered. His mind was blocked off by this simple yet astonishing thought. Mates ... could they really be mates? With the clan's boundaries, it would be impossible. Yet, with all they had been through, the bond he had with the she-cat had been stronger than it ever was with willowpelt, and they were mates once. Did he really fall in love again? Now that he think about it, all this time he spent thinking only about her, it was all that drove him to fight, it was the reason he was so excited to fight today. Mapledash was so deep in his thought that he didn't see the next attack comming.

He felt a strong pain seize him as the tom leaped over him and bit his leg, digging into his flesh and ripping fur. Mapledash quickly gave a swipe to the tom's side before jerking back, standing again in his defensive stance, ready to give an other wave of blows to the tom. The thoughts of sagewhisker still swirled on his mind. His options, his feelings, the battle, everything was pushing eachother in it's head to be focused on.

This moment of absence lasted for about a heartbeat, and all these thoughts flew through his mind, before finally breaking appart and leaving him with the tom... sparing him? No, he remembered his words. "Join us." For a moment, he thought the tom was crazy, that he actually had some sort of compassion for him, that he would be his friend. But he remembered that this was the same tom who said feelings were useless, this HAD to be a lie, a dirty trick.

"You ..." he breathed as he took a step closer. "...really think I'll join you?" he continued with a short chuckle. "Don't you see? Your cause is lost, three clans have gone through it, you're next. The dark forest lost again, you are doomed. Either you leave, either you vanish after your death. The dark forest won't let someone who failed them join them, and starclan won't take unfaithfull cats either. Your only hope is redemption, if you still want it." he concluded, taking yet an other step forward, ready to give a last blow to finish the tom off, one that he practiced for moons with his mentor. One who's only purpose is to kill quickly, and without mercy. Long ago, it killed a leader with all his nine lives, and this had gone from generation through generations of cats to finally end up in his mentor's paws, and given to him in his intensive training.

(Yes, scourge's famous one hit kill move C: )
(Oh dear I have quite dropped the ball on this one haven't I? Eeeep sorry!)

Between the flurry of claws and the words spoken, Sorrelpaw watched with wide eyes as the two opposing sides clashed in a quick array of claws and fur. Her heart slammed against her chest as the adrenaline continued to permeate inside of her. Blood roared in her ears, almost drowning out the sound of the battle cries that echoed around her. Her breath came in quick, shorts gasps as the young apprentice stood, bewildered, on the edge of Mapledash and Gorseleap's seemingly personal battle. Even though she'd already acquired a few battle training sessions under her paws, the ThunderClan apprentice still felt a tad bit uneasy actually putting them to use.

Once she heard Gorseleap purr out the words 'join us' however, a rage that burned like fire quickly took over in her mind. "Join you?" she stammered, in utter disbelief, as she stared at Gorseleap. Without much hesitation, and not realizing that her temporary warrior ally beside her was fixing up to deliver the finishing blow, Sorrelpaw let out a screech and lept forward, claws extended and aiming for Gorseleap's neck. Every tragedy that had happened over the course of the past few moons - having it revealed to her she was not born in ThunderClan, all the questions about her parents, some friends turning their backs on her - filled every muscle with the strength to face off against the evil WindClan warrior. @mapledash @starfall

Last edited by spade; December 21st, 2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 04:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

(Both of my characters are open if anyone wants to roleplay)
Rainwhisper (WC StC supporter)
Acornpelt (SkC)
"Time can never break your heart but It'll take the pain away" -Panic! At The Disco
"We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on, that's who we really are." -Sirius Black
"You're just as sane as I am" -Luna Lovegood
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on" -Unknown
Old December 21st, 2016, 04:13 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

Crowpaw retreated, she did. She no longer could go on, it seemed 'Skyclan' was going to win anyway's. Her amber orbs glistened with nothing, but defeat. The black and white molly stumbled away, her long tail trailing behind her. Where would she go? She knew, Singenight would be disappointed, and the molly feared punishment, and worst of all, exile. And becoming a rogue wasn't a very good idea. Perhaps, she could start fighting for the right side, perhaps, she could be redeemed? Crowpaw wondered, if Starclan was really bad as Singenight said, her mind was beginning to question the leader's motives and beliefs. Was the great new leader really right? She shook her head. Probably not. But she would stay with her clan her entire life if she must, that's what the warrior code says.
Flowerpaw sighed with relief as the other backed down, now she could find her brother. She looked over at the fighting cats to try and find his short figure, forcing her paws to carry her slowly deeper into the battling. She froze when she heard her brother's yowl, dashing away in the direction of the sound.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 21st, 2016, 04:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singenight stopped in his tracks. He froze mid stride and turned to where the mountain clan appeared in the entrance. He stared on in bewilderment. His pale yellow gaze met that of the other leader, his gaze hard and cold. It couldn't happen now. He had expected it to be a longer length of time before they arrived in his Clan. He could only hope now that his warriors would remain loyal to him and assist him in fighting off the intruders. His hopes though were thin. He knew that a majority of cats disliked him after he established his rule. Now would be a perfect opportunity for them to fight back against him. Hopefully he had enough supporters to stall the new Clan. As Grousestar launched into attack, the Savannah's claws slid instinctively out. He was rearing up on his hind legs as he came upon him. He gaze his adversary no time to chat, as he didn't want to, knowing only rage would spill out in a useless fashion. The tom stood, able to see most cats around him due to his height, already heading to battle. He lashed out in fury aiming for Grousestar's chest, hoping to end everything before it could truly begin.
Grousestar needed to end this quickly and efficiently, there didn't need to be some elaborate tactic, he simply needed to incapacitate this cat, force him to submit and drive him out, and if he didn't submit, like Ratnight, he would.. Well. He hated to think it, but he would have to kill him as well.
Grousestar was not a killer and hit haunted him greatly to know that he's already had to kill one cat, he won't be able to forget it, but he knows that if that's what must be done, then he will do it.
That cat that he was looking at, it had to be the leader of this clan, the leader that he would have to end, so without any form of hesitation, the brown tabby raced towards Singenight, claws already slid out and a deathly calm look in those emerald eyes of his, there was no tension in his body as he bounded across the clearing towards the dark forest worshiping cat who was already rearing up on his hind legs, appearing to be ready for Grousestar's attack. There would be no words, this was going to be strictly fighting. The Savannah then landed back on all fours to slash at the Skyclan leaders chest, whom swiftly jolted back before launching forward to ram his head into the tom's chest, a hit that would not only knock the breath from the other tom's lungs, but also send him sprawling onto his back or side.
{And due to the lateness of this reply, I'll just have to say it hits, if you don't mind, if you do mind, then I'll simply edit this so that we can continue.}
Grousestar's head rammed right into his chest, knocking the other sprawling backwards and immediately the Skyclan leader was on him, slamming a paw down on Singenight's throat, making sure to add emphasis to the situation the other was in my lightly digging his claws in, his other paw held firmly on Singenight's chest, to keep the tom down.
"Surrender now or I will be forced to take as many lives you have to live. Should you surrender, you will leave this territory, all of these territories and will never set paw in these clans again or I will end your life."
That grave calmness that was in his eyes was mimicked in his voice. Grousestar wasn't here to play games. He's seen too many cats die during these battles and he wanted to see no more. If he had to kill Singenight, then he wanted him to be the last cat to die. He didn't like all of this death, but he knew it was necessary for the good of others. For the worship of Starclan. This is what Starclan wanted.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 21st, 2016, 04:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
( @starfall Bump)
@Lilly
{Whoop sorry, and lol it's okay.}
{{Wonder How Gorseleap's Gonna React}}

Gorseleap turned his blazing green orbs back upon the apprentice, he snarled at the molly and sneered at the Thunderclan warrior "Really? Well I hope you live a wonderful life knowing that you just condemned you, your mate and your future kit's lives to death." he spat, his words dripped with hatred, but were laced with amusement as he imagined the trio of cats dying slowly by his own claws. The golden tabby cleared his thoughts and put on a fake hurt face, "Aw, did you reject my offering because of what I said earlier." he said, fake hurt evident in his voice "Well, I may not believe in love, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in loyalty. I am loyal to my family, no one else." he spat, his green eyes flashed with horror once he saw what move Mapledash was preforming.
Gorseleap crouched and hissed, his green orbs flicked between his two opponents, mainly focusing on the charging Thunderclan warrior. 'How does he know that move?! My mentor's just started teaching me that move, how does this piece of Crowfood know how to preform it?! No matter, I know how to dodge it, so I should be able to live.....But now that I know he knows that move, I can't stay here long.' He decided, his tail twitched nervously as he waited for the tom to get closer. Finally when Mapledash was just a few mouse-lengths away the golden tabby dropped onto his stomach and rolled to the left, avoiding the fatal blow. Instead of being clawed in the neck the Windclan warrior got a huge gash on his shoulder, earning himself a hiss of pain as he picked himself back up. The golden tabby turned his smoldering green gaze upon the duo and snarled "We will be back, so you'd better make sure you survive, cause I plan on ripping you two to shreds when I get back, then you'd with you joined." he spat then scampered off, his golden pelt littered with clumps of snow and caked in dirt and blood. The golden tabby pushed his way through the gorse tunnel and ran twords the rouge territory, already ploting the demise of Mapledash and Sorrelpaw.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:22 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather hissed, surprised but Dovecloud's sudden attack. Blood dripped from the back of his neck. Redpaw lashed out at the calico tom and one of his claws caught skin, leaving his chest blood stained. Gorsefeather bared his teeth at the tiny apprentice and lept onto his back, shoving him to the ground. He bent down to the tom's ear. "Your luckily I'm not in a killing mood, apprentice. So I suggest you get out of here before I give you some wounds you won't recover from." Gorsefeather hissed into Redpaw's ear. Gorsefeather unsheathed his claws and dug them into Redpaw's shoulders. "Got it?" Gorsefeather snarled, furious. The calico tom lashed his tail in fury before leaping off of Redpaw to face the cat that used to mean so much to him, but now that was gone.

Gorsefeather narrowed his eyes to slits as he looked at Dovecloud. His eyes flames of onyx. "Do you think I can change any of it, Dovecloud? I know what we had...and I just threw it all away. We can't go back now, don't you see that! And frankly, I don't want to go back. I-I love Lilypelt with all my heart, and I'm trying to start over, not make the same mistakes I did with you." Gorsefeather looked down at his paws, tears welling in his eyes. He then looked back at Dovecloud, his eyes buring with murderous hatred. The calico tom bunched his muscles and lashed out at Dovecloud. He then sprang back from his former lover and covered her in a flurry of scratches. "But, if you want to kill me...try." Gorsefeather meowed.
@Pink Orca!
Dovecloud let out a yowl of pain as she was continuously clawed, the queen hissed and landed a heavy blow on Gorsefeather's cheek, hoping to buy herself enough time to regain her conscious "You don't think I know that?! I never said I wanted you back, I never said I wanted to kill you!" she spat, her green eyes blazed with hatred "All I want, the whole reason as to why I'm even talking with you in the first place, Is so that maybe, maybe, I can claw an apology out of you!" she spat, her tail lashed back and fourth and her bloodied silver fur rose in anger "I want an apology...for what you've done to me....for all the pain, hatred....all of these....evil, evil....emotions you've caused me to feel. I'm not the same warrior I was before the fire....You've changed me, and not in a good way. At first it was to make sure you wouldn't do the same thing to Lillypelt that you did to me....but...." the queen trailed off, and let out a sigh. The silver tabby stepped to the side and looked away from her former mate, her green orbs wavered with heartbrake and sadness "Hurry up and go....before I really do decide to kill you.....Singenight's calling...." she said, sadness dripped from her words as she dragged her green orbs back up to look at Gorsefeather.
Dovecloud let out a saddned chuckle "I don't know if you trust me...or believe me when I say this but....I promise to Protect Lillypelt, as well as your kits.....I know what it's like to loose both, and I wouldn't want that suffering to be passed down upon others." she said softly as she turned her gaze away from the deputy 'I'm such a mouse-brain....I guess I haven't really gotten rid of my feelings for him.' she thought as she let out a sigh and began to make her way back to the nursery, refusing to listen to what the deputy was going to say, and refusing to watch him leave her again 'I don't think I'd be able to take it if I watched him leave my life once more....for now, I must stay true to Gustflight.....and my kits.' she thought, her heart lurching as she remembered exactly who's kits they were 'huh...how Ironic.....I still love Gorsefeather....I gave birth to his kits....I love Gustflight....I gave birth to his kits.....I wonder who exactly they'll take after when they become warriors.' she thought as she risked a glance at the calico warrior, fresh tears streaming down her face as she watched, once more, her love walk away from her....no, no it was different this time, this time, they walked away from each other...this time, they were on equal terms, and knowing that, made the silver queens heart skip a beat.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 21st, 2016 at 07:05 PM.
Closed Thread