Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old April 18th, 2018, 10:54 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The Pokémon kingdoms

Long ago, they lived three Pokémon.
A vulpix
A zorua
And a rockruff.
Raised by the almighty god arceus, they were taught many things, the Vulpix learned about the world and the knowledge that comes with it. He learned about the sun and the fire that lights up forgotten worlds to be seen again, this one soon became a Ninetails ( https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/c0...56e291d542.jpg art done by hisnameismichel ) his name was Sol and he soon became a king, he created the kingdom of knowledge and lead his people with wisdom and
Pride however he was a interesting king, for one he did not stay long and left his duties as king to the three he trusted most. Aka the gods of fire which are solgaleo, moltres and ho-oh, his travels lead him to many worlds, so the land of time and space, to the ruins of reversed lands and to the forest of three dogs and protectors, he learned from these places and used that knowledge to help grow his kingdom but one day he never returned, he disappeared one day and even with the whole kingdom searching for him to the gods of flames and knowledge none have found him or even know what happened all is known is the knowledge he left behind. Soon the kingdom fell into ruins but was quickly put back together by the child of the king and now the kingdom lives peacefully with new technology and a whole new generation of knowledge in honor of the first king.
Zorua learned about war and strength, and once he became a zoroark named Aries ( art by Axbraun http://78.media.tumblr.com/0af9a2f54...tnjo1_1280.jpg ) he was feared for his trickery and strength in battle he used his smarts and strength to conquer powerful lands even challenged the great tapus, earned the right to fight kyurem and roared with Swords of Justice and he lead his newly built kingdom of victory. He was the protector and by his side were Pokémon chosen to help him keep the land he fought for safe. He lived a good life and had a child worthy to be his next king than suddenly like the king of knowledge, he disappeared in the mist of forgotten lays, the last thing they heard was his battle cry loud and clear telling all that he did not give up to the bitter end at least that’s what the stories say. Now the kingdom lives under his great grandchildren that lead the kingdom with just as much pride and honor as he was when he was there living and laughing like the old fool he was.
Lastly and the most successful of the three is rockruff who evolved into dusk form lycanrco ( https://orig00.deviantart.net/1bd8/f...ra-dbj9zom.jpg by Sandra) his name was Duskheart and he built a kingdom by allying himself with gods, and using the gods help to build his kingdom of strength, pride loyalty and magic. He ruled with kindness and stop wars using only his words and words alone. He lead armies to victory, challenged gods in their tests and even had the honor of being asked to be the husband of many gods however he denied them all Saying
“ I am flattered you think of me this way, but I can not accept your confession for you see. You do not make my heart beat like the thundering steps of a rabidash or make me fall as if I was hit by a sleeping spell. You do not make me fall to my knees and howl to the heavens that I love you.. and for that I ask for forgiveness but I can not love ones that don’t make me howl. Until the day I met one as such I will walk alone with you by my side as a friend not lover”
He says with pride and kindness which yes sadden the gods but only make it a challenge to earn his hand in marriage. But to this day none had succeeded since he has disappeared, his people came to the kingdom of knowledge and victory seeking help, they spoke and said that the king has disappeared and the kingdom is lost. To help the people they split them between the two kingdoms and ask for them to help them build a better world that now stands before you.
The kingdom of knowledge and victory still stand my friends however the new king and queens have revealed a haunting story of the past.
The three Kings held not only great power but the ability to fight off a powerful being, a creature unknown to this world known by the books as ultra beasts which appear from a whole other world and only seek chaos in each new world they met.
You must help stop this, you must earn the powers of the old kings as the grandchildren of them, you will become the new Kings and Queens or fall in the hands of beasts?
Tell me.. will you help us? The keys have arrived, bring them home children of gods.

Roles
Two children of knowledge: open
Two children of victory: open
One child of loyalty: open

King and queens of knowledge and victory; open

More to come soon but please give me ideas!!

Fourm
Name
Personality
Pokémon ( you’re a Pokémon :3)
Kingdom
Other
Questions

May be a bit limited still thinking on stuff so bear with me ;3 grr
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:03 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The Pokémon kingdoms

(Are we able to roleplay as Ultra Beasts? If not then it's cool)

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:11 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
(Are we able to roleplay as Ultra Beasts? If not then it's cool)
Yea you can just not yet :3
Old April 19th, 2018, 07:18 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Ohh, Pokemon, but with an actual plot! Well, I'm in class atm, so could you mention me so I don't forget about this while I am responding to threads in about an hour or two?

Old April 19th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Bringer of Shock

My Mood: Happy

(I'll make a forum for Nihilego but I won't roleplay as it yet since now isn't the time)
Name: Magi (Mah-Jee)
Looks: (art by Whitephox) https://www.google.com/search?q=Fenn...ve&tbs=sur:fmc
Personality: She's Stubborn and doesn't like to admit when she's wrong, She may seem prickly at first but she will warm up to you eventually.
Pokémon: Fennekin
Kingdom: Knowledge
Other: I was thinking maybe the kingdoms could have a sacred lake where a legendary pokemon lives such as Cresselia and they act as an advisor or bestow strength to those who are going to fight against the ultra beasts (Kind of like The Lady of the Lake)
Questions: None

Name: Nihilego
Looks: (could not find the artist) https://www.google.com/search?q=Nihi...vAWAmoR1DgP2M:
Personality: It has a curious nature but it often ends up getting something destroyed when it has a little freak out from some unknown thing, it can get violent if threatened and constantly looks for someone to drain energy from.
Pokemon: Nihilego
Kingdom: None
Other: None

In spite of all, cold as ice! In spite of all, hard as stone!
In spite of all, it would seem...
in spite of all, we're but a dream.
Hear our plea, you must! (You must!)
Please return our hearts to us!

Last edited by Zan Partizanne; April 19th, 2018 at 09:57 AM.
Old April 19th, 2018, 01:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Ohh, Pokemon, but with an actual plot! Well, I'm in class atm, so could you mention me so I don't forget about this while I am responding to threads in about an hour or two?
Sure!
Old April 19th, 2018, 01:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
(I'll make a forum for Nihilego but I won't roleplay as it yet since now isn't the time)
Name: Magi (Mah-Jee)
Looks: (art by Whitephox) https://www.google.com/search?q=Fenn...ve&tbs=sur:fmc
Personality: She's Stubborn and doesn't like to admit when she's wrong, She may seem prickly at first but she will warm up to you eventually.
Pokémon: Fennekin
Kingdom: Knowledge
Other: I was thinking maybe the kingdoms could have a sacred lake where a legendary pokemon lives such as Cresselia and they act as an advisor or bestow strength to those who are going to fight against the ultra beasts (Kind of like The Lady of the Lake)

Name: Nihilego
Looks: (could not find the artist) https://www.google.com/search?q=Nihi...vAWAmoR1DgP2M:
Personality: It has a curious nature but it often ends up getting something destroyed when it has a little freak out from some unknown thing, it can get violent if threatened and constantly looks for someone to drain energy from.
Pokemon: Nihilego
Kingdom: None
Other: None
Accepted! :3
Old April 19th, 2018, 03:51 PM
The Madness King

Bumps :3 @Celestial
@hiraeth
@Rubinaito