May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:24 AM

Old February 15th, 2017, 07:02 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default The collectors

A man with black hair and red and blue eyes sits before you the man himself looked normal but it's just his odd happy smile and his peaceful attitude that seemed a bit off behind him was a vending machine for odd star looking drinks but they didn't take normal coins as you can tell by the star symbols on its slot. The man smiles at you and begins to speak in a calming kind voice " hello seems like you're here for something am I correct? You want something in fact you wish for it well I got good news for you!! You see I can grant you that wish of course you'll need to help me find something so I can give it to you " he says as he taps the vending machine " you see I'm looking for coins like these". He says holding up a small coin with a star in the middle of the front and in the back it said king over a small little star in the middle of this golden coin. " you see I'm not human in fact in a alien these coins are my friends my family... you see our old home gotten so polluted that we couldn't live there anymore so we left it until it was safe to go back and on the way back our ship broke down and crashed around this area and they could be anywhere I'm just not good at looking for stuff " he says laughing softly " they are a hundred in total if you help me find them I'll grant you powers or anything you want for any coin you find technology can't see them but you can so can you help me and become a collector also you're not alone they are more kind people helping me as well. Just be warned though some are a bit mean either way since you're new I'll grant you one wish but be warned you will get that wish but something from your body must change for it but don't worry it's not always that bad just have fun with it !! Just think of it like a comic book it'll be fun!" He says smiling as he holds out his hand waiting for you to give him that first coin that brought you there. ... and you give it to him. He smiles as he takes it and puts it in the machine and clicks a button. It drops a strange looking bottle and hands it to you " drink up."

( as said if you're a collector don't worry you don't have to permanently stay changed you are given to ability to change back to normal at will and changing into your collector form don't take anything out of you :3 you're form must be related in some way to your wish although they are a few who just don't know how they got their form meaning you can also wish something for someone else as well the more coins you get the stronger or more different your form becomes humans can also join but they must have a role with the collector in some way also remember they are others and some don't want to share these coins so easily so you may have to fight and kill to get them if you want to that is either way this choice is yours :3)

Forum for collectors
Name
Looks and collector form
What is your wish
If any names of group or human you hang out with
Powers or skills ( must be related to your wish)
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Looks
Do you know about collectors?
If yes are you going to become a collector? ( if so please state your wish :3)
If any group or friends you have
Skills
Weaknesses
Love interest
Other
Questions

Old February 15th, 2017, 07:11 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: The collectors

Name Ronan
Age 17
Personality my normal... if ye know what that is...
Looks http://rs1104.pbsrc.com/albums/h336/.../mini.jpg~c200 (short and has bright hazel eyes that look gold)
Do you know about collectors? In the future
If yes are you going to become a collector? ( if so please state your wish :3) Will want to become one in the future may be, if so: she wishes to be able to be loved- will be able to take form of any person (like Raven in X-men)
If any group or friends you have OPEN
Skills archery, knife throwing, being stubborn, easily angered, acedently hurting someone's feelings, speaking her mind, not holding her tongue, being shy
Weaknesses flirting, holding in anger, trying to give advice/wisdom, helping others, not making people upset, not speaking her mind, not being stubborn, confidence, not being worried or scared being sarcastic (more to come)
Love interest Winter ? (if you bring him in)
Other Nope
Questions Nope

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; February 15th, 2017 at 07:16 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Name: Peter Evlain
Personality: You know Peter ;3
Looks: *coming*
Do you know about collectors?: Yes
If yes are you going to become a collector? ( if so please state your wish :3) Yes, he wishes he could fly.
If any group or friends you have: He has no friends ;-;
Skills: Staying quiet and bring absolutely adorable :3
Weaknesses: Loud things, death, pain, blood, angry people, bullies, tall people, dark spaces, heights, (that should be a problem) snakes, and tight spaces.
Love interest: Open, Gay
Other: Naw
Questions: Nurp
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:15 PM

My Mood: Adorable

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

Except his eyes are a violet color)
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:25 PM
The Madness King

Ohhhhhh you two are just going to love Sasukes collector form XD also yes winter is coming and you'll also love his collector form :3) also accepted!!!)

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 15th, 2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:27 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ohhhhhh you two are just going to love Sasukes collector form XD also yes winter is coming and you'll also love his collector form :3) also accepted!!!)
so Ronan x Winter in future? (and dun forget our pm rp )

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; February 15th, 2017 at 07:27 PM.
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
A man with black hair and red and blue eyes sits before you the man himself looked normal but it's just his odd happy smile and his peaceful attitude that seemed a bit off behind him was a vending machine for odd star looking drinks but they didn't take normal coins as you can tell by the star symbols on its slot. The man smiles at you and begins to speak in a calming kind voice " hello seems like you're here for something am I correct? You want something in fact you wish for it well I got good news for you!! You see I can grant you that wish of course you'll need to help me find something so I can give it to you " he says as he taps the vending machine " you see I'm looking for coins like these". He says holding up a small coin with a star in the middle of the front and in the back it said king over a small little star in the middle of this golden coin. " you see I'm not human in fact in a alien these coins are my friends my family... you see our old home gotten so polluted that we couldn't live there anymore so we left it until it was safe to go back and on the way back our ship broke down and crashed around this area and they could be anywhere I'm just not good at looking for stuff " he says laughing softly " they are a hundred in total if you help me find them I'll grant you powers or anything you want for any coin you find technology can't see them but you can so can you help me and become a collector also you're not alone they are more kind people helping me as well. Just be warned though some are a bit mean either way since you're new I'll grant you one wish but be warned you will get that wish but something from your body must change for it but don't worry it's not always that bad just have fun with it !! Just think of it like a comic book it'll be fun!" He says smiling as he holds out his hand waiting for you to give him that first coin that brought you there. ... and you give it to him. He smiles as he takes it and puts it in the machine and clicks a button. It drops a strange looking bottle and hands it to you " drink up."

( as said if you're a collector don't worry you don't have to permanently stay changed you are given to ability to change back to normal at will and changing into your collector form don't take anything out of you :3 you're form must be related in some way to your wish although they are a few who just don't know how they got their form meaning you can also wish something for someone else as well the more coins you get the stronger or more different your form becomes humans can also join but they must have a role with the collector in some way also remember they are others and some don't want to share these coins so easily so you may have to fight and kill to get them if you want to that is either way this choice is yours :3)

Forum for collectors
Name
Looks and collector form
What is your wish
If any names of group or human you hang out with
Powers or skills ( must be related to your wish)
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Looks
Do you know about collectors?
If yes are you going to become a collector? ( if so please state your wish :3)
If any group or friends you have
Skills
Weaknesses
Love interest
Other
Questions

Name:Remedy
Personality:Confident and brave. She can be a little, crazy at times though.
Looks and collector form:Regular: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...00080135_3.jpg Collector: http://ekladata.com/OE3-Ztc6e-qeWsQeUUirjebzquI.jpg
What is your wish:To be able to shapeshift
If any name a human or group you hangout with:Nope(#foreveralone)
Powers or skills: to shapeshift
Love interestspen
Other:

Questions:

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:55 PM
The Madness King

Sasuke wolfheart
May seem a bit cold and heartless but once you get though that angry growl he's actually a very shy guy especially when people call him cute or even adorable he blushes easily and may try to bark back at you but he never bites
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f29f1ea1ab.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...14d47994a4.jpg
He doesn't know his wish he doesn't even know why he's that way
He often hangs out with his brother winter
He is extremely strong and can jump very high and his sense of smell is much stronger then a dogs. But his strength and speed even form can increase and change when some enters him you see he has a zipper on his back which you can open and go in him ( he is a fur suit after all :3 beware you may get wet once you're in him) not only can you control him but if you and him move and fight with the same mindset you'll be the most strongest team ever.
Open
Has a brother named winter and doesn't know why he has this form and is often too embarrassed to show it to others. In fact he's scared to show others
:3 what wants to be his partner ( or even lover )

Winter
He's flirty playful, kind and very protective over things he loves the most he's strong and one might say a bit of a air head when it comes to people loving him
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ff9f7d08dc.jpg
http://christophergoodman.com/wp-con...moke-vfx_4.jpg
To have a lot of a power to protect his family
He stays with his brother Sasuke
He can easily disappear in a foggy mist and he is very strong despite being made of fog he's fast stronger and very bloodthirsty when needed
Open
Has a brother named Sasuke but is the reason he has that form but no one knows this yet :3
Yes!
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bloody Kitty View Post
Name:Remedy
Personality:Confident and brave. She can be a little, crazy at times though.
Looks and collector form:Regular: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...00080135_3.jpg Collector: http://ekladata.com/OE3-Ztc6e-qeWsQeUUirjebzquI.jpg
What is your wish:To be able to shapeshift
If any name a human or group you hangout with:Nope(#foreveralone)
Powers or skills: to shapeshift
Love interestspen
Other:

Questions:
Accepted!!)
Old February 15th, 2017, 07:57 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Sasuke wolfheart
May seem a bit cold and heartless but once you get though that angry growl he's actually a very shy guy especially when people call him cute or even adorable he blushes easily and may try to bark back at you but he never bites
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f29f1ea1ab.jpg
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...14d47994a4.jpg
He doesn't know his wish he doesn't even know why he's that way
He often hangs out with his brother winter
He is extremely strong and can jump very high and his sense of smell is much stronger then a dogs. But his strength and speed even form can increase and change when some enters him you see he has a zipper on his back which you can open and go in him ( he is a fur suit after all :3 beware you may get wet once you're in him) not only can you control him but if you and him move and fight with the same mindset you'll be the most strongest team ever.
Open
Has a brother named winter and doesn't know why he has this form and is often too embarrassed to show it to others. In fact he's scared to show others
:3 what wants to be his partner ( or even lover )

Winter
He's flirty playful, kind and very protective over things he loves the most he's strong and one might say a bit of a air head when it comes to people loving him
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...ff9f7d08dc.jpg
http://christophergoodman.com/wp-con...moke-vfx_4.jpg
To have a lot of a power to protect his family
He stays with his brother Sasuke
He can easily disappear in a foggy mist and he is very strong despite being made of fog he's fast stronger and very bloodthirsty when needed
Open
Has a brother named Sasuke but is the reason he has that form but no one knows this yet :3
Yes!
I think u said yes to Ronan x Winter in future, could like he be the one to introduce her to collectors, then she wants to be one? Plus if or when he shows his collector form, may be she is scared of him at first?