Old January 12th, 2024, 08:54 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

yarrowcrest // he/him // 21 moons
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

He didn't want to go down there. He didn't want to look at it. But the last thing he needed was for the older warriors below to berate him for his cowardice. Gritting his teeth he makes his way down the ravine carefully, weaving along down the rocks that jut out from the cliffside until his paws reach solid ground. Even from where he was standing he could smell it. The terrible stench of death. Not wanting to get closer but knowing he must, he creeps forward with ears folded back, blue hues widened in alarm at the state of the bodies they've come across.

"Stars above..."

It's all he can manage before he has to look away, the feeling of bile rising up his throat. Eyes screw tightly shut and he heaves a long breath to recollect himself. Bumblestar asks for help bringing the bodies back up the ravine and the fear tightens it's grip on him, the young warrior chancing an uneasy look back at his leader as he nods in response to the order. He awaits her instruction on how he is to help, doing his best to keep his attention elsewhere so he doesn't feel the looming threat of fainting once again.

bumblestar | @dino. // violetfreckle | @vellichor

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old January 13th, 2024, 10:31 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
Pain ripped through her wounds as Redhawk fought against a wave of nausea. This was the first actual battle she could remember being in for a long while, her claws rusty. If it wasn't for the immense grief she felt from her sister no longer being alive, she was pretty sure this fight would've been over earlier. Paw steps scrambling in the dirt had her head shooting up, and she watched as the ShadowClanner got to his paws.

He didn't make an advance forward, so for now Red just stared him down. Blood still trickled from the claw wound on her face but she ignored it as much as she could. Briefly in her mind the training she'd had with Bumblestar flashed through, and she wondered if she would be able to execute it. "Last c-chance," she spat towards the ground, unsheathing her claws once more, "get off of my C-Clans territory." Silently, she hoped the warrior would continue fighting. She wanted to break something - and sincerely hoped she could start with one of his legs.

[ @Spookez. ]
Old January 13th, 2024, 10:55 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Raccoonwhisker

♤--- Current Puurk(s): Monkey's paw. (Wish and Result undecided.)---♤
♤---14 moon old Shadowclan Warrior.---♤

Raccoonwhisker's tail lashed behind him. A smirk that looked so punchable slowly spread across his face. I must have done some good damage, they don't look okay... Honestly, he felt bad. But he felt glad he managed to weaken the older Warrior quickly. Pride easily overpowered his guilt.

Would he go for the kill? Or would he just walk deeper into Thunderclan Territory? He hadn't made up his mind. Maybe if I book it, they won't be able to catch me anyway. He slowly backed away, as if he was going to leave. He did leave, just deeper into Thunderclan territory.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; January 13th, 2024 at 10:56 AM.
Old January 13th, 2024, 03:39 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Yellowpaw was practically exploding with excitement! The day had come! His plans were unraveling! It felt as if it was a sign from the stars to fell thunderclan! He didn't need some dead freaks telling him what to do, even more so since he wanted to since before then. He was literally the best. Better than Vulturefang, Lostspark, any of'em! For once, his life was taking a turn for the better.

After the loss of Drippingpelt and his snout flesh, he thought it was going to be a downward spiral. Turns out, he was going to get what he wanted most.

a squirrel.

Both kinds: the cat kind and the kind of prey, which he was sort of curious about.

It was extremely convenient that they both had the same habitat, which made it pretty easy to kill them both. Hmm, Yellowpaw said tiny squirrel first. He hoped some kits snuck out, heheheh.

Unfortunately, he wasn't allowed to go alone, although he had found someone to go with him. He was to busy scheming to care about the fact that he hadn't interacted with this cat at all. Witheredclaw had come, of whom also wanted to commit legal crime. Didn't everyone, though? Crime is funny, revenge is necessary, and why the hell not.

His tail high, he stopped at the edge of thunderclan territory. he just had an idea. "Hey, Witheredclaw, let's disguise our scent so we don't get attacked." He suggested.
@Tiabirb

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old January 13th, 2024, 05:51 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Witheredclaw-56 moons-She/Her

Some kit wanted to cause trouble, so here she was. Babysitting. Making sure the brat didn't get himself killed while sharpening his own killer instinct. A mean glare watched the young tom reach ThunderClan's border they shared, and from the concealing tall grass the monstrous warrior emerged. Ragged and covered in battle scars, Witheredclaw limped over to his side, her face twisted into a sneering scowl that hid the pain the limp caused all the way up to her shoulder.

Only because one paw was horrendously disfigured. A birth defect, that left the brown and grey tabby with a mangled, twisted paw...and abnormal growth in her claws. One such claw was what Witheredclaw referred to as her 'talon'. An enlarged, massive claw in the center of her paw- The source of her limp and pain as each step sent the sharp spasms whenever the claw pushed from the ground.

But she wasn't about to let any cat see her weakness. Her pain. Her misery. They didn't care, and they never would. So be it. For a moment, the cold, amber glare slid down to Yellowpaw, and he could see...just for a moment...a thought cross the mangled warrior's mind.

Yellowpaw was very fortunate that he was ShadowClan....and that someone knew she had accompanied him on this little....quest.

The comment of disguising their scent made a tattered ear flick, and the gaze finally slid back as Witheredclaw surveyed the border, sniffing for any sign of an enemy patrol. Oh she hoped she saw one...
"If you want to be a coward. If you're looking for a fight..why hide?" Witheredclaw sneered. Her voice was terrible; Like two course rocks rubbing and grinding together, as if she spoke with a perpetual snarl or growl her entire life...which she did, "Oh, oh I see...you want to be...sneaky? Is there something other than a little hunting on your mind?" Witheredclaw didn't pretend to care in either expression or tone even as she pried. She flexed her claws, tapping them jarringly against the ground.

"If you want to stink up the whole territory, there's a patch of garlic on the other side of that bend." She twisted her neck around to stare off at an alder tree that had fallen over. She would have used her tail..had she a tail and not a stump. "Bring back a clump for me." She turned and sat down a fox-length from the border. Even if a patrol did come, she was well inside her territory, simply watching for any ThunderClan invaders. That was the story until further notice.

@spore.
Old January 13th, 2024, 05:59 PM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
She/they | 29 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
He was just going to... leave? The way he moved was slow, and Redhawk didn't trust that he was actually going to go back. So when he made a break for it in the territory the skinny reddish-brown warrior was quick to follow, lunging for his hind quarters with outstretched claws. She aimed to latch them in as deep as she would and, if secured, pull the wretched ShadowClanner back towards her, because there was no way she would allow them to go even further into ThunderClan territory.

"W-Wrong move," she snarled as she aimed to fasten her teeth in a vicious, nasty bite towards their back in the hopes to get them to stop fleeing into ThunderClan territory.

[ @Spookez. ]
Old January 13th, 2024, 06:24 PM

[CENTER]
Raccoonwhisker

His plan half worked, and he managed to gain some ground. Thoughts of success ran through his brain like Train tracks. Choo choo.

As soon as he heard loud pounding pawprints behind him, his stomach fell to his paws. They were right behind him, catching up pretty quickly. Shoot... They were fast. He ducked, ready to vanish in the bushes if he could.

A loud hiss escaped from his mouth as he felt a sharp pain in his back. He instantly fell back, onto whatever was attacking him. His claws effortlessly scraping the ground in an attempt to gain some footing. Did this idiot just bite me? How the hell...? He swayed his claws in the air. The Thunderclanner had a clear grasp on him.

| @tallulah |

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; January 13th, 2024 at 06:24 PM.
Old January 14th, 2024, 02:24 PM
as long as i breathe

Redhawk
As she managed to snag the trespasser with her claws and give him a rather fierce bite that would definitely leave a mark - at least she hoped - Redhawk took advantage of the situation and essentially used her claws to scramble up until she had the tom pinned underneath her, fangs barred. "I don't w-want to kill you, b-but I will if you don't g-get off of o-our territory," she snapped, keeping him trapped under her claws until she had an answer she liked.

Stars, if adrenaline hadn't been pumping through her Red knew she would be a nervous wreck. Hell, she knew once this threat was dealt with she would likely crumple like a leaf under paw. But she had to maintain her resolve here, and deal with this threat, just like she knew Bumblestar would.

[ @Spookez ]
Old January 14th, 2024, 08:59 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

BeetleJuice
BeetleKit, BeetlePaw

13 Moons | They/Bug/It | Pansexual, Polyamorus

ShadowClan Warrior

Purrks: Lyrebirds Lullaby

___

BeetleJuice chuckled to themselves quietly before mimicking DawnStar's voice once more.

'Well you better not set even a claw over the border or I'll have your pelts. I'm sure they'll keep my nest warm.'

___

@Micanomancy @Leafy
'

Last edited by Ladiebugg; January 14th, 2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 06:19 PM

Raccoonwhisker

Racconwhisker snarled as he was tossed against the floor. Dirt mixing with blood. That rough bite on his back would leave a bruise... a scar at most. Leaning slightly to the side, he noticed one of the rocks he liked. The color really stood out to him. He half smiled.

"Fine, I'll leave." He said, growling under his breath. Waiting for the Thunderclanner to get off of him.

@tallulah |