Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: December Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste View Post
Palepaw
shadowclan apprentice | she/her
Ooh, his skill was swimming! That was quite exciting - Palepaw hoped she could learn swimming one day. Maybe she wasn't a fish, but it seemed really fun! Especially in the summer. She imagined the scorching hot sun, sweat drops rolling down her fur, and then jumping in a cool river. That would be so refreshing! "Do you swim often in the summer? To cool yourself down?" Perhaps she'd go bug some cats about learning swimming!! Surely there were a few ShadowClan cats who could?

She saw the RiverClan big cat look up at the even bigger cats, who were doing an announcement. Palepaw didn't really care to listen to the ThunderClan cat talking to the WindClan cat, as it didn't really affect her, instead staring wide-eyed at the many cats sitting up there. Maybe one day that'll be me! she thought with an inner giggle, even though she knew that was really unrealistic. Well, she could keep dreaming - why not? The cats she admired the most were the medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices. Every one of them seemed really nice, and they had a reaaally honorable role, healing the clan!

The WindClan and ThunderClan deputies seemed to be done, and Jayfrost replied to her question. Oh, he'd never had an apprentice before.. made sense, he was really young and probably still adjusting to warrior life himself! When he said he wanted an apprentice at some point, she found herself grinning. "You'll be a really great mentor! That apprentice of yours is gonna be lucky." She couldn't complain about her mentor either. He'd be a mentor as amazing as Batty for sure!

Palepaw tilted her head as he said he was trying not to be his father. That wasn't even possible! She laughed a little. Hm, was her mentor young? Batflight seemed pretty young, the calico molly guessed Batty was maximum 40 moons. Is that young? I.. I think it is!

"Yep, she definitely isn't any older than 40 moons," she replied confidently. "Is that still young? She acts like a fun, young big cat! But.. I think she's also really loyal! And strong!" Yeah, that was the perfect description for her mentor - fun, strong, and loyal! In Pale's opinion, that made her the perfect warrior and the perfect mentor.

Jayfrost seemed happy about her reply to the questions about her friends/social life, which was a good sign! Oh, he didn't have many friends from his apprenticeship? That wasn't bad - she respected cats that kept to themselves. While some cats may think Palepaw loved to annoy others and was a never-ending river of words, she did have some sense, and just adjusted to whoever she was talking with. If she was talking to a shy cat, she'd probably try to get them out of their shell, but also respect their boundaries and be soft with them. If she was talking to a cat who hated talking, she didn't necessarily talk much, just leaving her millions of questions unanswered.

In new situations though she could sometimes get a little overexcited. This was her first gathering so it was one of those, but Jayfrost was nice, so he didn't mind. "That's okay! Not everyone likes socializing with everyone," she mewed with a small smile.

RiverClan started making their announcement. She looked over at Jayfrost, knowing he'd probably like to listen to that. Her bright blue eyes shifted to the RiverClan leader, head tilted in curiosity. She started announcing some nice things, but then her announcements started shifting to worrying stuff and tensions. With ShadowClan. Uh-oh. Why had ShadowClan attacked a RiverClan cat that wasn't even on her side? That wasn't great and would probably start more of a tension between the two clans, but she didn't want Jayfrost to be shocked and hate her for that.

"Jay, I'm sorry our clan did that! I.. I hope we can still be friends?" she asked tentatively. Please don't be mad.. ThunderClan was leaving, so she supposed the other clans would leave soon as well, after all announcements had been made and the conflicts cleared.

->> jayfrost [he/him, warrior, 23moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"yes, being able to swim is lovely during summer and the fish make for a good meal"
he hummed in agreement with the apprentices statement.

"maybe i can show you one day"
he added, only half serious, he knew of the tense situation, how could he not, and was honestly getting quite upset with all the politics and rules for who he was to be friendly with and who was automatically the enemy.

he could still hope thought, hope for a better time where it wouldn't be a once a moon gathering to discuss bare facts and fight over territory but maybe a more peaceful event. maybe one day the clans will get along he thought and almost laughed out loud for how ridiculous he sounded even to himself. he knew that tensions had been high for moons and moons even before his birth and noone seemed to think a unity was possible.

the frown that had settled on his face quickly got replaced by a warm smile. he really wanted to believe in himself to be a good mentor like palepaw seemed to believe in him but after what had happened with his brother... he was so sure anymore.

keeping his response limited to the smile he nodded 'yes' when the smaller cat questioned if a cat younger than fourty moons was still young.
"she sounds like a good mentor, i hope she'll teach you a lot. maybe you can tell me next time"
he hoped that didnt come across weird, he knew of the rules, unspoken or not, and always tried to not sound like he was trying to spy on another clan. he was just genuinely interested and hoped palepaw would like to talk to him again next time. and besides, he didnt think a apprentice knew a lot of what was discussed in the leaders den anyway.

ignoring palepaws response in order to listen to the announcements, he frowned at how bad the riverclan announcement sounded. the stratches he had gotten from one of the rogues still stung from time to time and he had felt weak and dizzy for a few days after the attack. the announcement made him feel weak and bare again, like everyone could see right through him and take apart his mind, he hated that they had to admit how honestly bad they were doing. rogues, the cold and hunger, exiles, in clan fighting...

recognising his name through the buzz of his thought he turned his head to palepaw again.
"oh no dont apologise, its not your fault and i will never be upset with you for something one of your clanmates has done."
he reassured the upset apprentice and gently bumped the side of her face with his. he knew he should be upset, generally speaking he should be mad at shadowclan as a whole but.. well. loyalty to his clan was important but he had gotten to the point where he valued loyalty to good cats over loyalty to his clan. he should probably feel guilty for thinking that way but he honestly couldnt bring himself to.
"looks like you're leaving..I'll see you next time?" he asked, his face and body calm enough to not show any emotion, but his eyes glistening with hope.

(short one buuut id love for them to chat again next gathering :3 )
@celeste palepaw

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old December 27th, 2023, 03:06 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Twilightstar's tail lashed back and forth as she watched the clans leave one by one. A firm frown on her maw as Spiderthroat denies killing WindClan's apprentice before he leaves. That was weird and irritating. She had spoken about Mousepaw's death at the last gathering and he hadn't denied killing the apprentice, but now he suddenly doesn't remember killing the paw. As much as she'd like to decipher that, she had bigger worries on her paws.

"WindClan, let's return to camp." Twilightstar meowed, once ThunderClan and ShadowClan had fully departed. She quickly leaped down from the rock, ignoring the trembles from the cold, and began leading the Clan home.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 27th, 2023, 03:10 PM
#Salva

Bump Policy: whenever
My Mood: Dark

Grubpaw
He/Him~Windclan~16 Moons~Flock Together 1

Grubpaw padded behind Fourshadow. "Finally we can leave" he groaned. Fourshadow flick him in the face with his tail. "Hay!" Grubpaw snapped at the orange tom.

★☆"There is no show without an Audience!"☆★
Gentlecrab is Beachclan's Medicine cat, pearl has a semi-open den policy
Please use tone tags when speaking to me
Character website
Commisions

Last edited by Kieran.; December 27th, 2023 at 03:10 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 03:33 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt left.

Foxpaw left.

Birdpaw left.

Snakepaw left.

Caterpillarpaw left.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old December 27th, 2023, 07:18 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @TheLostAmongTheStars
Softsong's tail twitched in amusement as Spottedpaw joked along. "I know Poppysong's dealing with their injury, so if you ever need someone to take you onto the territory, you can tag along with Fallowpaw and I," she offered. She'd already done the basics with her own apprentice, so she had time to spare, especially for Poppysong (and Spottedpaw by extension).

She lifted her gaze as Twilightstar announced their departure. Good. It will be nice to be back in bed and out of this wind. She followed behind her leader, still thinking hard on StarClan's ever-indiscernible motives. Why didn't they communicate with our own medicine cats? Was there some truth to Peachfrost's accusations after all? No. StarClan could have just as easily spoken with Twilightstar. She put the thought out of her mind.

----------^-.-^----------

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian

She opened her mouth to explain, but was interrupted by Twilightstar announcing WindClan's departure. "Sounds like we're next," she mewed, watching the other clans filter out of the Seastones. "Tell you what - how about we go hunting at Rugged Range tomorrow morning, and I can tell you all about SkyClan then? Get straight to bed when we get back to camp - it's quite a trek, so you'll need to be well rested."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 27th, 2023 at 08:21 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 07:31 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them20 moonstags; @lesbianism @TheLostAmongTheStars
═ ═ ═
Poppysong smiles. ”I guess we do look similar… And thanks for offering that, Softsong. I appreciate it.

They glance at their leg, which is wrapped up in a tourniquet of sorts. It looks a little messy, like they need it replaced or fixed up sometime soon. When Twilightstar announces they are leaving, Poppysong jumps a bit. They stand and carefully begin walking out, gesturing for Spottedpaw to follow.

Poppysong taps their leg on the ground and pain shoots up it. They wrinkle their face and blink to keep themself from tearing up. They pay attention to their damaged leg, keeping themself from putting too much pressure on it.

Why can’t the medicine cats get the messages?’ Poppysong wonders in their head as they glance into the cold sky. ‘Does Starclan not believe them worthy?

Old December 27th, 2023, 08:24 PM
Elliot ^_^

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @MangofDoom
Softsong frowned as Poppysong stood, offering them her side for support. "You shouldn't have have come along to the Seastones if it still hurts to put weight on," she mewed, a little prickly in her concern. "What did the medicine cats say when you got it looked at?"

Last edited by lesbianism; December 27th, 2023 at 08:24 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 09:06 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them20 moonstags; @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
Mousedung. I have to be more careful.

Poppysong smiles at Softsong. They begin to explain, and perhaps over-explain, “Ah, I’m good. They said to be careful and to tell them if it started hurting too bad. I just think I overworked it today. It’s late and everybody is tired, so I’ll go in tomorrow if it’s still hurting.

Part of them does actually want to get it checked out- but the other (louder) part recalls when the deaths were announced after that sickness spread. And sickness seems to hang in the air in the medicine den.

They continue on, stretching it a bit before hesitantly placing more weight on it.

Old December 27th, 2023, 09:25 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Riverclan
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

The young apprentice jumped around for a little bit excited to go on another adventure with one of her favorite cats. "That sounds like a lot of fun! I'll be sure to sleep well. So well that you'd think I am the most well rest cat to have every been!" Adderpaw said excitedly before looking to the leader stones. Oh Ripplepelt was correct it was only Larkstar. It felt like this was a really short meeting and there was so much she was missing. She was going to have to ask Ripplepelt SO MUCH.

⋆★⋆

Spottedpaw
Windclan
"Be gentle with yourself."
Peaceful, Hopeful, Neutral Good

Aw it was time to go already? What a bummer... Spottedpaw wanted to talk more but she had to go with her clan. She was expecting to talk to other clan cats but then again it was hard to do that when you snuggled up to your mentor for warmth. There was always next time. "Thank you, Softsong. That sounds like it will be fun." She said with a smile. Then she looked to her mentor with a worried look, she looked hurt hurt so why did she walk out so far. "The cold can't be helping either!" She said parroting what other cats have said before though she didn't know if that was the case.

@lesbianism @MangofDoom

Last edited by Fish; December 27th, 2023 at 09:26 PM.
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:40 PM
Elliot ^_^

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - tags; @MangofDoom @TheLostAmongTheStars

Softsong turned to Spottedpaw, fixing her with a stern look. "Come tell me if they get up to anything mousebrained," she told her, not making any effort to keep Poppysong out of earshot. She'd sit on them all day if that was what it took to keep them still and healing.

----------^o.o^----------

r i p p l e p e l t
she/her - 121 moons - RiverClan - lesbian

"Good. You'll need your energy,"
she mewed. "It'll be good to spend the day with you." It would do her some good to take a break from more stressful duties for the day and instead spend the day trekking, hunting and reminiscing in such good company.

Last edited by lesbianism; December 27th, 2023 at 10:41 PM.