Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A rather... grim......
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:25 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 02:23 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 02:20 PM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:16 PM

Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Oh trust me, I don't think I'm going rock climbing anytime soon. It was rocks that got me in this mess in the first place!" the molly reminded her. "But ShineFang said I'm not allowed to do apprentice duties for a long time and I have to go back for regular check ups. I'm going for a checkup pretty soon I think." Gorsepaw added. "How's your life going?"
She flicked her tail respectfully,” I’ve done regular training and a bit of apprentice duties aswell.” She meowed calmly not being rude or anything as it was true. She replied calmly in a rather neutral tone,” You?” She asked pausing,” How was Shinefang’s den.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 08:47 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She flicked her tail respectfully,” I’ve done regular training and a bit of apprentice duties aswell.” She meowed calmly not being rude or anything as it was true. She replied calmly in a rather neutral tone,” You?” She asked pausing,” How was Shinefang’s den.”
"I actually really liked it in there! It was a bit miserable at first but then I sort of got to know ShineFang and we became friends...yeah it was nice." She told the apprentice eagerly but trailed off as she remembered how much pain the old Tom was in and how one day he had completely collapsed on the floor because of his stuff an achy joints. He was always choking down Willow bark but Gorsepaw wasn't sure it was working very well. At least, it wasn't going to work for much longer...
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:46 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I actually really liked it in there! It was a bit miserable at first but then I sort of got to know ShineFang and we became friends...yeah it was nice." She told the apprentice eagerly but trailed off as she remembered how much pain the old Tom was in and how one day he had completely collapsed on the floor because of his stuff an achy joints. He was always choking down Willow bark but Gorsepaw wasn't sure it was working very well. At least, it wasn't going to work for much longer...
She blinked,” That’s nice. you don’t...I mean are you thinking of becoming his apprentice now?” She asked rather respectfully and curiously, annoyed with herself from letting a bit of her real personality out.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:55 AM
Falling In

Quote:
She blinked,” That’s nice. you don’t...I mean are you thinking of becoming his apprentice now?” She asked rather respectfully and curiously, annoyed with herself from letting a bit of her real personality out.
Gorsepaw was a bit confused for a moment but she tried her bet to answer. "I mean...being important would be nice but...I don't think I can. That's more of a role for my siblings. They know what they aspire to be. My brother DouglasPaw wants to be a leader some day. It's my sister Ponderosapaw that wants to be a medicine cat apprentice! I mean, if ShineFang wanted me to, I'd be grateful, honestly but. I'd have to decline and hope he will let Ponderosapaw go in my place. Or maybe I will accept? Who knows...if there's no othe cat he wants...but I want to have a mate and kits and I have no real interest in the duties of a medicine cat." she paused and snorted "although i did help ShineFang with a few bits and pieces here and there. They were mostly little chores though that he couldn't be bothered to do. I had to rip the bark of some sticks for the queens and then I had to clean out the den. But it was fun while it lasted. I just don't think I can do it all the time. I don't think ShineFang is ready for an apprentice yet either. Although hopefully he has a successor in mind because I'm fairly sure he won't be around for much longer." The tabby explained. "So to answer your question, no not right now." she concluded
Old March 2nd, 2018, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Gorsepaw was a bit confused for a moment but she tried her bet to answer. "I mean...being important would be nice but...I don't think I can. That's more of a role for my siblings. They know what they aspire to be. My brother DouglasPaw wants to be a leader some day. It's my sister Ponderosapaw that wants to be a medicine cat apprentice! I mean, if ShineFang wanted me to, I'd be grateful, honestly but. I'd have to decline and hope he will let Ponderosapaw go in my place. Or maybe I will accept? Who knows...if there's no othe cat he wants...but I want to have a mate and kits and I have no real interest in the duties of a medicine cat." she paused and snorted "although i did help ShineFang with a few bits and pieces here and there. They were mostly little chores though that he couldn't be bothered to do. I had to rip the bark of some sticks for the queens and then I had to clean out the den. But it was fun while it lasted. I just don't think I can do it all the time. I don't think ShineFang is ready for an apprentice yet either. Although hopefully he has a successor in mind because I'm fairly sure he won't be around for much longer." The tabby explained. "So to answer your question, no not right now." she concluded
She purred,” Glad to know you won’t be burying yourself in a den full of herbs.” She joked lightly, in a rather playful manner, after all Gorsepaw was one of her closest friends she didn’t want Shinefang taking Gorsepaw away from her anytime soon.

Old March 2nd, 2018, 12:12 PM
Falling In

Quote:
She purred,” Glad to know you won’t be burying yourself in a den full of herbs.” She joked lightly, in a rather playful manner, after all Gorsepaw was one of her closest friends she didn’t want Shinefang taking Gorsepaw away from her anytime soon.
"I mean, some cats would rather be buried in a den of herbs!" She snorted.
Old March 2nd, 2018, 01:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I mean, some cats would rather be buried in a den of herbs!" She snorted.
She shrugged,” That’s true.”

Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:56 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Onyx looked up at Yarrowclaw and the rabbit that was dangling in his jaws. Blinking bright green eyes, she smiled at the tom.
Yarrowclaw dropped the rabbit in front of the she cat and shyly waved his tail in greeting. "Um...
Share...?" He meowed. He shifted his paws nervously.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:58 AM
Falling In

Quote:
She shrugged,” That’s true.”
(Is it okay if we wrap it up here?)
Gorsepaw nodded as her gaze shifted from CranberryPaw to the clearing around her. It took a few moments before the molly noticed the old Tom ShineFang on the other side of camp. "Hey I see ShineFang over there I'm gonna get him to check up on my tail. I'll...talk to you again soon?" She mewed then padded off to approach the medicine cat.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 11:11 AM
Falling In

@Charmer
GorsePaw trotted up to ShineFang, excitement shining in her yellow-green eyes. She thought of ShineFang as a good friend now and greeted him like one too. "Hey ShineFang! Mind taking a look at my tail?" She turned around instantly and wiggled her little rabbit stump in his face.
Nothing much has really happened since the last time she and ShineFang had met. Well, Gorsepaw wasn't allowed to do anything until she got the all clear. She had met a few new apprentices but that was all. But At least Gorsepaw wasn't feeling self conscious or insecure about her tail at all.