Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by forest
Today 07:52 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2017, 04:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A sudden voice behind Falconclaw made the tom turn around, getting ready to shout-- before he realized that this cat's tone was not overly excited, or as angry as he might have spoken, but it was a calmer, nicer tone. "I thought the weather this green-leaf might be a nice temperature. So far it's been way too warm for my liking." He mewed, with a thoughtful expression before realizing he still hadn't responded to the other tom's question. "Oh! Sure you can join me. Plenty of room." Now, while to cats outside the clan Falconclaw was fairly hostile, when it came to his own clanmates? He was a very friendly cat. He seemed to like, well... everyone to be honest. Though the way he showed his liking of someone was a little backwards and odd. Falconclaw tended to be pretty blunt, to the point-- there was normally a lot of thinking put into his speech, though did anyone appreciate it? Not exactly. He doubted they really noticed, he might as well have been doused in mouse-bile and rolled in fox dung. They still wouldn't have payed much attention. No one really seemed to like Falconclaw very much, and it was having a toll on the tom. He was slowly... slowly going back to being a bit of a bully. Without meaning to. But, if he wasn't careful? Then it was going to happen very quickly.

The warrior smiled and nodded in agreement,¨I feel you, the heat and my thick pelt dont mix too well.¨ he gave a soft chuckle and made his way next to the other cat and settled next to him when given permission. It felt nice to have the shade on him, his body basically radiating off heat at the moment, giving a soft sigh at feeling the shade over him. Usually cats would be ecstatic about the snow being gone, having warm breezes in their fur and playing out in the territory so something. While Aime was very child like at times though the weather was simply to much for him at the moment. Simply would rather lay under the shade in relaxation. He turned to the other. He had seen the tom around, knew his name and all but never really had talked to him much before, maybe a hi or to while passing by between patrols or something but he defiantly seemed familiar. ¨So,Falcon, howre you? I dont think we have formally talked before.¨ he kept his kind smile though, we was never one to turn down a conversation.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

Duskpaw shrugged. He had a point though, the clan probably would fall into some sort of chaos if they took a break for a day. Some of the cats wouldn't have any idea of what to do, so they may not break at all, which would be pointless. "True," she said simply. Maybe this tom wouldn't be so bad to hang around.

@fenic!

Ratpaw glanced around the clearing. He padded toward the fresh-kill pile, and grabbed a couple of plump mice in his jaws, then flicked his tail to tell his new companion to follow him. The tiger-like tabby went to a secluded spot of the clearing and laid down, dropping the two mice in front of before he did so. "Come, Ashpaw, you mist be hungry.
Eat up," he said with a smirk for a smile. "Tell me about yourself, like who your parents are, siblings, what its like in Riverclan." The tom's expression mixed with his tone made for little leeway for his captive friend to escape from. He wanted to know everything about her, right down to her... Imperfections...
"...I have a father, and three siblings." Ashpaw whispered, her paws shaking as she sat down, her head still adjusting to all the new sights and scents around her. She was just getting used to ThunderClan, and she didn't know how she'd be able to cope with staying here for the rest of her life. She'd been pulled from a life where, though she didn't have everything, was still pretty great- and now, she was here. Being blackmailed with her life to stay in a place like this, where she didn't know anyone.
"My mother's dead, a-and I barely speak with two of my siblings- but Cinderpaw's my friend, and so is my dad, Crowfoot. I have another friend, Rabbitpaw, b-but she's always busy with her dad and her sister- Russetstar and Cricketpaw. S-She's really lucky."
She stumbled over her words, mumbling awkwardly as she held her head down.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

RedScar padded into camp a fat squirrel in his jaws his seasoned muscles rippled under his this frame

Redscar and SilverWye sat sharing a peice of freshkill their heads close and wrapped up in conversation

Last edited by BEAR.; May 6th, 2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: 2 post merge
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Amazed

WillowTail's ears perked up. She sniffed around her as the scent of other cats filled her. "hm." WillowTail muttered to herself.
@Myst

Last edited by BEAR.; May 6th, 2017 at 05:58 PM. Reason: 2 post merge + fixed mention
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:56 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTail View Post
WillowTail's ear perked up. She gazed at her surrounds as she sat near the entrance of the warriors den. "Hm." WillowTail quietly muttered to herself.
Mystheart woke up and saw WillowTail standing in the entrance. "Is it morning time already?" He asked Willowtail

(Is willowtail a boy or a girl?)
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:58 PM

Post Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

(Willow is a girl :3)

"Afraid so." She sighed, blinking a few times. Her tail twitched as the sun gleamed.
Old May 6th, 2017, 06:00 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
(Willow is a girl :3)

"Afraid so." She sighed, blinking a few times. Her tail twitched as the sun gleamed.
"Welp, I might as well get outside and go hunting for some fresh kill to wake me up" The white tabby tom with silver stripes said as he stretched his legs.
Old May 6th, 2017, 06:02 PM

Post Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

"Mind if I join" She purred as her friend got up and streatched. "I don't want to be cooped up like in those two-leg metal stick box" WillowTail mrrowed with amusement
Old May 6th, 2017, 06:04 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

Quote:
"Mind if I join" She purred as her friend got up and streatched. "I don't want to be cooped up like in those two-leg metal stick box" WillowTail mrrowed with amusement
"Sure, I guess. I would like some company" Mystheart purred as he exited the Warrior's den and padded towards the clearing.
Old May 6th, 2017, 06:08 PM

@Myst

WillowTail padded out. Her tail hung low as she saw the bright of day. Willow was determined to find the prey for her clan

Willow's eyes almost closed as the sun perred around the corner. She breathed softly as she waited for her friend

Last edited by BEAR.; May 6th, 2017 at 06:21 PM. Reason: 2 post merge
Closed Thread