Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:01 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Depending on how much time I have left on my hands, and how much I get done each day, I'd say... 6 days, minimum, to 1 week and 3 days, maximum???
(Alright! ^^)
Old May 3rd, 2017, 07:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Foxkit was still mumbling to herself crossly, but as she looked up to glare around the clearing, something she did when she was mad, she spotted another kit walking towards her. The kit's gaze was focused on something, although it was a faraway look, like she was seeing something. Foxkit cocked her head, ever so curious, and wondered what she was looking at. The kit was still heading straight for the ginger she-cat. Is she going to run into me? Foxkit got to her paws, prepared to back away if the kit decided to just keep walking, straight into her. Maybe I should try and talk to her. Of course, that's just what the jumpy little kit did. "Hello?" Foxkit's greeting came out more like a question then, well, a greeting, but the kit could care less. Oh wait, I remember who it is. Its Treekit! "Treekit." She finished. There had been quite a lengthy pause in between her two words, though she meant for them to be together. Did Foxkit care though? Of course not.

Treekit was suddenly jolted back to reality as her name was spoken. Quickly she stopped in her tracks and her eyes focused in to see that she was less than a tail length from running straight into another cat. Another bully maybe. She was bullied and was tired of it. She'd gotten in trouble a few times because she had resorted to sinking her claws into their soft kit skin. What else was she supposed to do? Henry was in the background every time she was bullied, just encouraging her to defend herself in that manner! Treekit couldn't ignore the only friend she had in the nursery, even if no one else saw him. He was her best friend. There were others too, Henry was just the loudest. "Oh... H-hi" she stumbled on her words, looking down at her paws. The Bengal mix shuffled them causing a little bit of a crease in the damp soil. "S- sorry. I almost ran into you," she spoke feeling a little embarrassed. At the moment, Treekit was just any other kit. Although her already bad history was causing her to create Henry, the voice in her head that made her do horrible things to certain cats. She couldn't help it. Little did the clan know, as the bullying continued and more and more stress was put on her life, Henry would become more and more real to her. The only 'friend' she'd have throughout it all. She just needed one cat to change that, yet that cat didn't seem to come along quite yet. She was still young though. There was still a chance to save her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 3rd, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 02:42 AM
Me, Myself, and I.

My Mood: Cheeky

As nightfall arrived, Autumnleaf stared up at the sky. She sighed, her eyes acquiring a slight gleam as they connected with the stars. Exhaling, she kept her gaze and her thoughts. She stood up briefly to shuffle her paws around and stretch, but went back to admiring the sky.

The calico cat was exhausted from a long day of hunting, and all afternoon long her mind had been clouded; it was very nice to be able to just sit down and take a break. She let the wind rustle her fur, and flicked her tail in a slow pattern-like movement.

(If anyone's willing to RP or start a plot/add me to one, let me know.)
Old May 4th, 2017, 02:43 AM
choco-queen

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Well, this was...awkward. Pinethorn glanced at the two, his eyes darting back and forth, before giving a small smile. "I, uh...suppose I'll take my leave now." And with that, the warrior slipped away to his own nest in the warriors den.
Old May 4th, 2017, 10:03 AM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
"Uh... Okay...", Crowsong mewed, looking at Stoneheart as Mintfeather crept away. "That was a bit, how should I put it? Awkward, if I should say.", the fluffy gray she-cat said as she nuzzled Stoneheart.
"Indeed, indeed it was....." Stoneheart murmured. I wonder what ever happened to Flowerdawn..... I haven't seen her in forever..... Well, that's probably a good thing. He licked Crowsong on the head and whispered in her ear: " With every heartbeat I love you more, and I'll love you till the end of time."

Come check out my forum game!

Old May 4th, 2017, 03:08 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Treekit was suddenly jolted back to reality as her name was spoken. Quickly she stopped in her tracks and her eyes focused in to see that she was less than a tail length from running straight into another cat. Another bully maybe. She was bullied and was tired of it. She'd gotten in trouble a few times because she had resorted to sinking her claws into their soft kit skin. What else was she supposed to do? Henry was in the background every time she was bullied, just encouraging her to defend herself in that manner! Treekit couldn't ignore the only friend she had in the nursery, even if no one else saw him. He was her best friend. There were others too, Henry was just the loudest. "Oh... H-hi" she stumbled on her words, looking down at her paws. The Bengal mix shuffled them causing a little bit of a crease in the damp soil. "S- sorry. I almost ran into you," she spoke feeling a little embarrassed. At the moment, Treekit was just any other kit. Although her already bad history was causing her to create Henry, the voice in her head that made her do horrible things to certain cats. She couldn't help it. Little did the clan know, as the bullying continued and more and more stress was put on her life, Henry would become more and more real to her. The only 'friend' she'd have throughout it all. She just needed one cat to change that, yet that cat didn't seem to come along quite yet. She was still young though. There was still a chance to save her.[/CENTER]
Foxkit smiled at the other kit. "Oh, it's no problem!" She then crouched on the ground, baring her teeth playfully. "Though if you had run into me, we would've had some problems." Of course the little ginger kit was joking, and she just expected the other cat to know that. "So, how old are you? Are you ready to become an apprentice? I am so ready!" Foxkit puffed out her chest, orange eyes sparkling. "I am already 4 moons! I've tried to convince my mother, and another warrior, Snowyclaw, to let me become an apprentice now, but they both said Snowstar wouldn't allow it." Oh boy, Foxkit had already started to ramble. It was hard to get her to stop talking once she began. "I said that it was mouse-brained, but no other cat seemed to believe me. I mean, come on! You need more warriors, don't you? So let me become an apprentice right now!" Foxkit dropped to a crouch, her eyes focused on a leaf floating a tail-length from her nose. She pounced, but slipped and fell right on top of the leaf. Sitting up quickly, Foxkit looked back to Treekit. "Sure, I might need a little practice..."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; May 4th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
"Indeed, indeed it was....." Stoneheart murmured. I wonder what ever happened to Flowerdawn..... I haven't seen her in forever..... Well, that's probably a good thing. He licked Crowsong on the head and whispered in her ear: " With every heartbeat I love you more, and I'll love you till the end of time."
Crowsong blushed and smiled as Stoneheart said those words. "I'll love you until the end of time, too, Stoneheart...", she murmured, nuzzling Stoneheart again.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:15 AM

harpsong sprinted across the camp to the warrior's den and curled up and rested after her run in the forest
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:18 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleawyn View Post
harpsong sprinted across the camp to the warrior's den and curled up and rested after her run in the forest
Entering the clearing after having taken a nap in the warrior's den, Hemlockfrost let out a deep yawn as she padded towards the front of the den, near the clearing. "Hey, sleepy-head." They mused towards Harpsong.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:18 AM

harpsong slept curled up in her nest of moss her black fur shimmering in the sun streaming in from outside

harpsong yawned (the way cats yawn with their really big mouths) and got up blinking tiredness from her eyes ''what?'' she meowed

Last edited by BEAR.; May 5th, 2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: double post merge
Closed Thread