Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 28th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
(There it is made!)
"Ok....if you say so." Stoneheart said, giving Crowsong a light kiss on her muzzle.I wonder if anything is actually wrong..... Maybe everything is just fine...... She-cats can be very confusing at times. He then playfully hit her with his tail, jumping back, prepared for her attack back at him.
(I am sorry that I never got to reply to this, Hollystorm!)
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart. "Hey!," the gray she-cat growled playfully. Her claws sheathed, but not unsheathed, Crowsong cuffed thr silver tom over his ears with her left forepaw.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 28th, 2017, 11:17 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
(I am sorry that I never got to reply to this, Hollystorm!)
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart. "Hey!," the gray she-cat growled playfully. Her claws sheathed, but not unsheathed, Crowsong cuffed thr silver tom over his ears with her left forepaw.
(That's ok!)
Stoneheart purred, the fluffed up Crowsong's fur with his paws. He grinned, and rolled around, like a kit, then he jumped up and pushed Crowsong, making her fall. "Whoops, sorry." He said, then helped the beautiful she-cat up.

Come check out my forum game!

Old April 29th, 2017, 05:01 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
(That's ok!)
Stoneheart purred, the fluffed up Crowsong's fur with his paws. He grinned, and rolled around, like a kit, then he jumped up and pushed Crowsong, making her fall. "Whoops, sorry." He said, then helped the beautiful she-cat up.
Crowsong glared at Stoneheart as he made her fall then started laughing. "Stoneheart, you're funny!", she chuckled, her fluffy gray fur gleaming in the light, her blue eyes glowing with compassion and love.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 29th, 2017, 09:57 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Duskflight

(Sorry it took so long ^^' and that my post is so short)

Sunpaw padded into the clearing, shaking out his fur. It was still a little damp from his recent... Incident, ending up with the tom having to jump into an ice-cold stream, which did not make his morning any better. He still had had fun though, and was now back in camp. Sunpaw sat down in the clearing, and ran a paw over his fur, making sure that there was no leftover mud streaks on it.
He fluffed his golden coat out, hoping it would air out sooner, because he was cold. Sunpaw felt his belly growl, and let out a sigh. He hadn't hunted today,
and because of that, the tom didn't want to take from the fresh-kill pile. He looked around the clearing, trying to spot someone who might want to go hunting with him. I could take a she-cat... He thought, a purr rumbling in his throat. He hadn't flirted all day, and that was part of his daily routine. He hated it when he didn't get all parts of his routine into the day. Stretching out, the tom cast his brilliant blue eyes around the clearing to try and spot someone he could take hunting with him.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; April 29th, 2017 at 09:57 AM.
Old April 29th, 2017, 06:52 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Browntail was so in awe of the camp that she hadn't notice Creamfrost bound away to a flame colored tom. What now? she asked herself. She looked around at all the cats. They all looked so strong and intimidating. "Ask Snowstar" that's what Creamfrost had said. Browntail looked around. Who was Snowstar? She gathered her courage and walked over to a feline. She stuttered a bit. "I am B-browntail. I am looking for S-Snowstar."
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Fenris

I am so sorry for the short post. It is easier for me to get creative with my posts if Im on a computer lolz)

Green eyes gazed out over the hustle and bustle of the cats of Thunderclan. The duties of a clan cat did not really include what to do during the downtime of an apprentice. Duskpaw knew this all too well, and slightly cursed it as she lay basking in the sun, waiting for another training session or hunting patrol for her mentor to drag her on. She wondered what would happen if everyone in the clan just relaxed for a day. Would that be so bad?
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:35 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
@Fenris

I am so sorry for the short post. It is easier for me to get creative with my posts if Im on a computer lolz)

Green eyes gazed out over the hustle and bustle of the cats of Thunderclan. The duties of a clan cat did not really include what to do during the downtime of an apprentice. Duskpaw knew this all too well, and slightly cursed it as she lay basking in the sun, waiting for another training session or hunting patrol for her mentor to drag her on. She wondered what would happen if everyone in the clan just relaxed for a day. Would that be so bad?
{eh, this is longer then most of my posts, frankly}
Sunpaw padded out into the Thunderclan sun. It's so nice out...Heh, I wonder if babypaws is around... Searching for somecat to bother, his blue eyes landed on Duskpaw. Duskpaw, eh? She's always been reserved... wonder if I could make her talk... Sunpaw padded over to the cat. "Hi, Duskpaw."

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Browntail was so in awe of the camp that she hadn't notice Creamfrost bound away to a flame colored tom. What now? she asked herself. She looked around at all the cats. They all looked so strong and intimidating. "Ask Snowstar" that's what Creamfrost had said. Browntail looked around. Who was Snowstar? She gathered her courage and walked over to a feline. She stuttered a bit. "I am B-browntail. I am looking for S-Snowstar."
Oakfall turned his head to Browntail brown eyes blinking curiously. "Greetings Browntail I'm Oakfall. Oh, well Snowstar is busy right now. If you need anything you can ask me though." Oakfall passed his gaze over Browntail before sitting down calmly.

Clickity Clackity
Old April 29th, 2017, 08:25 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post

Oakfall turned his head to Browntail brown eyes blinking curiously. "Greetings Browntail I'm Oakfall. Oh, well Snowstar is busy right now. If you need anything you can ask me though." Oakfall passed his gaze over Browntail before sitting down calmly.
Browntail gazed nervously at the tom. "I...um...." she couldn't seem to get a word out of her mouth. Why was she so nervous? "I would like to... um..." Come on Browntail. Get it out of your mouth! she thought. "I would like to join Thunderclan. I am a loner and was passing through your territory when I met a cat named Creamfrost and she invited me and I said yes." The words tumbled out of her mouth at a surprising speed. She winced at the end of her sentence, waiting for his reply.
Old April 29th, 2017, 09:42 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

Whitewash padded into the clearing, looking for his apprentice. @SwiftPoot
Closed Thread