Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:16 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:15 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludus View Post
Bramblestep was relatively certain he'd cleared his lungs of any kind of annoyance by the time he'd made it about halfway around the outside of camp, but per an odd habit, the scent of outsiders threatened to make him cough the foreign scent away. Curse his nose... Part of him groaned internally, and he sought to stick his head out towards the camp wall and breathe as deeply as he could, before starting his excercises again.

This was going to take longer than last time, wasn't it?

As another foreign scent assaulted him, threatening his poor lungs enough to almost go on strike themselves, he was greeted with the more pleasant scent of Thunderclan nearby. His eyes flicked towards a familiar-yet-not she-cat lounging somewhere in the clearing, just to catch her looking back at him. Part of him suspected she thought he was patrolling the camp, instead of just clearing his breath. That same part of him beckoned him to puff his chest up a bit in reflex and keep going, paws thumping a bit more than dragging, though her voice would quickly catch him off guard.

Her scent wasn't the only familiar thing he noticed upon her reply, feeling himself almost relax in relief when the accent was more familiar as well, and the smile he caught was plenty enough to confirm in every aspect: yes, this is a Thunderclan cat.
Or maybe he was biased and a bit socially-starved. Who knew?

"Well, 'fun' and 'rounds' tend to be mutually exclusive. Thankfully, I was having a bit more fun than usual. Take that as you will," He replied smoothly, chuckling as he went. His eyes trailed after said 'refugees' as she spoke, and his chuckles died somewhat. He was still... apprehensive, if anything, about any outsiders being in camp. He was Thunderclan in heart, in the truest of senses. "If I'm not a bother, sure. Best to have someone from the clan to distract yourself, anyways... Helps when they're a tad bit easier on the eyes." He couldn't help but joke at the end, a cheeky grin crawling onto his features as he slipped back to the goofier attitude.

Gladly taking a break from trying (but failing) to purify his lungs of any likely-sneeze-or-cough-causing scents, he took Rootstone's invitation to plop himself down next to her, taking plenty care not to accedentally mace her with his paws, or suffocate her under a layer of fluff. Mostly through a healthy distance. His eyes weren't ignorant of her tail thumping in what seemed to be a beckoning order. He snickered a moment, and shot her another look "Bossy much?" He laughed, using it as a quick cover to lean his head over and sneak a quick jab, "Honestly, I'm completely with you when it comes to the Windclanners. I'm used to dealing with it at the borders of the territory- not the camp. I've been losing sleep, I'm a bit grumpy, and I'm totally biased."
Eyes watching the tom as he made his way over, she elicited an easy going yawn, her paws crossing loosely in front of her. It was nice to take her mind off of being 'threatening' towards the cats from another clan. And when Bramblestep started talking, there were some words that just flew right out over her head. Rootstone wasn't exactly a 'smart' cat, sure she knew right from wrong, what to do, what not to do, that kind of thing, but she wasn't good with planning, calculations, weighing risk, or well, talking in a smart manner. Or comprehending someone who talks in a smart manner. So the she-cat just kind of stared at him for a moment, finding it better if she didn't reply.

"If you were a bother I wouldn't be asking you to talk to me," she mewed easily enough, and the second part of what he said caused her to nod her head with a slight smirk. Rootstone liked to think of herself as pretty, but not in the normal sense. She was more of a muscular she-cat than one of those long-furred, coat-always-shining she cats. Self confidence was not a department she was lacking in.

After he settled down, her tail stopped thumping and drew close to her side, curling just slightly at the tip. "You wouldn't be the first cat to call me that, and I won't disagree." Rootstone looked the tom up and down for a moment before another yawn escaped her. She was relaxed. And it seems that he just got on her good side. Agreeing with this she-cat was probably one of the best things you could do considering how stubborn and abrasive she could be. There was no winning an argument with Rootstone because she was always right in her head.
"I mean, I haven't been losing sleep over it, those scrawny scraps are nothing. I could push them over with a yawn. But it's just been aggravating me. They shouldn't be here, I don't care what drove them out of their territory. This ain't their camp." Her claws sunk into the soft dirt for a moment before she sheathed them, snorting with a shake of her head. "I'm loyal to Duskstar, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with letting this happen."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:08 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quailkit looked around and fluffed up her pelt there's no one here she sighed she pounced on flamesong and bit her ear gotcha she said quailkit please go find something to do disappointed quailkit stepped out of the den in the clearing she looked around she never had likes the trees she loved feeling the wind in her pelt
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:10 PM

Quailkit pounces on flamesong quailkit please go find someone to play with quailkit fluffed up her fur and went to the clearinf
Old April 6th, 2020, 12:14 PM

Quailkit steps on to the cleariing looking around sadly she ran out and darted across the clearing she fluffs up her fur and licks her fur she looks up at the leaders den and thought I wonder what it'd be like to become leader
Old April 6th, 2020, 01:59 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
Quote:Pinekit watched the crazy chaos of the nursery. Every kit had its own thing to do and all she wanted was to talk to someone...
@Shadeleaf

"Hey,Pinekit!" Breezekit mewed cheerfully as she padded out of the nursery. "Can we talk?" the tortoiseshell kit asked excitedly. "None of the other kits wil talk to me because I used to be a Loner."
"Yeah, that's mean." replied Pinekit. Her blue eyes suddenly expanded twice their size.
"Wait, you were a Loner?! Did you go to other places? What was it like? Was your name different? It must be soo cool to go where you please!" squealed Pinekit. She was so bored in the nursery.
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Sweetkit burst into giggles at her dodge and grab to avoid into giggles. She didn’t know why she found her new friend almost getting hit in the face so funny and she quickly stopped laughing as she realized how inappropriate it was for her to laugh like that. “Sorry.” She breathed happily. She though she was giddy from the excitement of having a new friend but she wasn’t really sure. Starlingkit didn’t talk much though, so sweetkit thought she might be trying to make up for the lack of communication on her part with random facts of her own. “What if we went outside. Sweetkit asked after a few tosses and catches, and put the ball down to stare at Starlingkit, her maw quirking hopefully.
outside? as in, outside the camp? starlingkit had never done that before, and she was pretty sure it would be a bad idea; wasn't there, like, all sorts of stuff out there that could potentially hurt them? her gaze flickered over the moss-ball, then back to her new friend... to be fair, it did sound a lot more exciting than hanging out here, but at the same time, starlingkit was pretty sure it was a lot more dangerous, too.

"have you ever done that before?" she asked. "i mean, if you're sure you know what you're doing..." she wouldn't want her first time venturing outside the camp to be with someone who hadn't been there before, after all. that would only make things more dangerous. still, she wanted to do this. they could totally get away with it, too... right?

the clearing had a lot of new stuff in it. new smells, new sounds, and most importantly, new cats. fennelkit could get along with almost anyone (except for the really annoying kit he'd met in the nursery, but everyone had their flaws he supposed), and he was excited to meet someone new. perhaps this was where the other kits had gone... maybe he could find someone who'd want to play a game with him! with a little bounce in his step, fennelkit surveyed the clearing as if he were in charge of the whole thing... although he wasn't, he liked pretending at times. besides, it was fun to look around, right? maybe someone new and exciting would be out here, too. @Bravekit

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 6th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Well, Condorkit HAD been trying to mind his own business... curled up in his nest, muzzle tucked underneath his paw with narrowed green eyes looking at "that one." Relaxation was out of the picture! He couldn't never get comfortable when she was looking around like that - especially if she was staring right at him. Did she want to fight? Clearly, with that look! Hopping to his paws, Condorkit took a precarious step forward, his hackles raised as his lip curled back into a hiss,

"Hey! You wanna fight or something?! Stop looking at me!" It creeped him out! Still, Condorkit had been itching for a fight anyway - Sweetkit was never any fun when it came to fighting... she barely wanted to lead! Condorkit grumbled,

"Go sit outside or be weird with those big grumpy owl eyes somewhere else! AWAY FROM ME!"

@lone
ugh. not all kits were super annoying, as thistlekit was well-aware of, but this one was beginning to get on her nerves. seriously, what was his problem? it was a question that may remain unanswered, but thistlekit was more than willing to fight him if he kept doing this.

"leave me alone, mouse-brain," she snapped, her own eyes narrowing. honestly, did cats not understand the value of silence anymore? "i don't want anything to do with you. go find someone else to mess with or at least be quiet." she snapped, her ears going back in a more aggressive manner. well, she needed to do something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
@lone

The white she-kit scowled, but managed to keep her fur flat. "At least I'm not the one complaining." She flicked the tip of her tail. "Some of us like to relax every once in a while."
complaining? alright - true, he was, but fennelkit didn't want to get called out for it! "whatever. you seem boring, anyway." he dismissed her with a flick of his tail, glancing around for any other, hopefully more exciting cats who wanted to join in a game. definitely not this one. fennelkit wouldn't have played with her if she were the last cat alive.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:05 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Smile Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:"Yeah, that's mean." replied Pinekit. Her blue eyes suddenly expanded twice their size.
"Wait, you were a Loner?! Did you go to other places? What was it like? Was your name different? It must be soo cool to go where you please!" squealed Pinekit. She was so bored in the nursery.

@Shadeleaf

"Can we go talk in a secret place that I found?" Breezekit asked,"as long as you dont tell any other cat about it." the tortoiseshell kit added.
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:18 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Breezekit trotted away from the nursery when Pinekit didn't reply,and made her way to the elder's den. "Do any of you tell stories,like my mother used to do?" the tortoiseshell kit asked.
Old April 6th, 2020, 02:22 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezefur View Post
Quote:"Yeah, that's mean." replied Pinekit. Her blue eyes suddenly expanded twice their size.

@Shadeleaf

"Can we go talk in a secret place that I found?" Breezekit asked,"as long as you dont tell any other cat about it." the tortoiseshell kit added.
"Of course!" meowed Pinekit, her calico pelt standing on edge with excitement.
"Where is it?"she whispered.
Closed Thread