Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 4th, 2024, 06:39 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default [CLOSED] Three's a Crowd

Hey hey, thanks for clicking! This is going to be a long-term plot, so active rpers are preferred!

This plot involves my loner tom Huckle! I'll link the bio when it's been set up, I wanted to do the finder first. Here it is! The boi.

Huckle
10 moons old
*a scrappy tortoiseshell tom, long and lanky, with a nick in one ear, a few scars, and big brown eyes*

Huckle is carefree and charming, always getting into trouble but slipping back out again with ease, with his wit, his charm, or maybe just dumb luck. He's overly friendly to everyone and likes to make cats happy. He's got a goofy and somewhat dishonost disposition. He has been an orphan for longer than he can remember — he was raised by a grumpy twolegplace stray who promptly kicked him out as soon as he was old enough. He spends his days wandering the forest and talking to anyone and everyone who crosses his path.

[ The Best Friend ]
10-20 moons (give or take), Loner

Someone willing to get in on Huckle's antics, maybe even be just as bad an influence. Shouldn't be entirely a good cat. They can be friendly enough, but should have a dark streak that leads to manipulation and being posessive/jealous. I was thinking of a tom, but a she-cat would work just as well.

Role includes: shenanigans, friendship, jealousy, eventual cut-off

[ The Love Interest ]
Probably taken!!! By Lotus/Streampaw @/Streamtail. But feel free to apply anyway if you think your cat is perfect for this role!
10-16 moons, Any Clan, she-cat

A stoic and loyal apprentice/warrior of any clan. Should be hard-working and somewhat stern, but someone who would be endeared by Huckle's antics, as much as she would probably try not to be. She remains loyal to her clan, however, and eventually convinces Huckle to join so they can be together.
I would like them to end up having at least one kit, so this cat should be able and willing, some point on the future.

Role includes: shenanigans, young love, crushes, Huckle being a doting idiot and trying to woo/impress her, possibly sneaking around

Finally,
The Plot

Huckle and [Best Friend] could meet now or already be good friends. They're fast friends, getting into all kinds of shenanigans, each an equally bad influence on the other. (Roleplayer is free to have the character develop romantic feelings, but they will not be returned)

Soon after or at the same time, Huckle wanders close to [Clan] border and spots [Love Interest] out on patrol/solo hunting/whatever. He is immediately infatuated and decides she's the most beautiful cat he's ever seen. Whether she notices him as well is up to the roleplayer.

This leads to a seemingly chance encounter (Huckle visits the border practically every day to try find her) where they're finally introduced. [Love Interest] probably acts unimpressed, but Huckle is undeterred and continues to come see her, spurred on by the fact that she also keeps showing up.

Eventually, [Love Interest] proposes that Huckle join her clan, and Huckle is taken with the idea. However, [Best Friend] has been increasingly jealous and refuses to come with, forcing him to choose. Over the course of a moon or two, Huckle agonizes over the decision and repeatedly tries to convince [Best Friend] to come with him, but [Best Friend] continues to refuse and tries their level best to keep Huckle away from [Love Interest] and the clan altogether. It's up to the roleplayer how far [Best Friend] is willing to go, but anything involving murder will be unsuccessful as I don't want this to be a tragedy.

Finally, something causes Huckle to realize [Best Friend]'s true nature, and he cuts ties with them and chooses to join the clan and be with [Love Interest].

( phew, sorry for the long post! please note that this is NOT first come first serve!! I will choose who I think is the best fit for the role by March 1 or sooner. also, feel free to create a character specifically for this, if you don't have one that fits but want to participate!! just don't use a throwaway, as this is meant to be a long-term thing )

Form (Optional)

Name:
Clan/Affiliation:
Role Wanted:
Description:
Personality:
Other Plot/Shenanigan Ideas (literally anything work with me here):
Bio:
Anything and EVERYTHING Else:
Mention Me!: @Collieheart

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 1st, 2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 04:09 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: Three's a Crowd [clan crush, jealous friend]

Name: Streampaw
Clan/Affiliation: Thunderclan apprentice

Role Wanted: Love interest

Description: Pure white molly with fluffy fur and bright bright blue eyes.

Personality: She used to be quite outgoing and chaotic, very friendly. But MUCH happened that well... changed that.

- She accidentally got her friend killed by a rat bc they snuck out of camp as kits.
- She got lost in the forest and was attacked by a Riverclan warrior as a kit.
- She went missing as an apprentice and came back to find everyone she ever knew had died or gone missing.
- When she got back, she got another mentor. (Spoiler alert, he died!)
- Another apprentice already had her name, so her prefix had to be changed, they changed it to her dead mother's prefix. (From Lotuspaw to Streampaw)
- She was recently attacked by a cannibal.

So now she is rather depressed and downcast, but she does her best to keep her emotions inside, as she doesn't wish to be a burden to others.

Other Plot/Shenanigan Ideas (literally anything, work with me here): Well, at first Streampaw will be skeptical and wary of him (being afraid to make connections with other cats), but slowly but surely she'll start to warm up to him. He'll become the first to see her true colors, this happening more and more as they spend more time together. Huckle will become her favorite cat, which drives her to often sneak out to see him.

Maybe there is an event where Huckle is put in danger (like an attacking fox or something), making Streampaw have to face her fears and leap in to protect him, strengthening their bond?

Also, I have this plot idea where maybe Huckle could sneak into a gathering to see Streampaw maybe?

Bio: I really need to update her bio...

Anything and EVERYTHING Else: Streampaw will most likely insist Huckle calls her Lotus, she secretly hates that she has to carry her mother's prefix, she wants to keep the name her beloved mother gave her. It's meaningful to her.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 6th, 2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Watcher of Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Name: Streampaw
Clan/Affiliation: Thunderclan apprentice

Role Wanted: Love interest

Description: Pure white molly with fluffy fur and bright bright blue eyes.

Personality: She used to be quite outgoing and chaotic, very friendly. But MUCH happened that well... changed that.

- She accidentally got her friend killed by a rat bc they snuck out of camp as kits.
- She got lost in the forest and was attacked by a Riverclan warrior as a kit.
- She went missing as an apprentice and came back to find everyone she ever knew had died or gone missing.
- When she got back, she got another mentor. (Spoiler alert, he died!)
- Another apprentice already had her name, so her prefix had to be changed, they changed it to her dead mother's prefix. (From Lotuspaw to Streampaw)
- She was recently attacked by a cannibal.

So now she is rather depressed and downcast, but she does her best to keep her emotions inside, as she doesn't wish to be a burden to others.

Other Plot/Shenanigan Ideas (literally anything, work with me here): Well, at first Streampaw will be skeptical and wary of him (being afraid to make connections wit other cats), but slowly but surely she'll start to warm up to him. He'll become the first to see her true colors, this happening more and more as they spend more time together. Huckle will become her favorite cat, which drives her to often sneak out to see him.

Maybe there is an event where Huckle is put in danger (like an attacking fox or something), making Streampaw have to face her fears and leap in to protect him, strengthening their bond?

Also, I have this plot idea where maybe Huckle could sneak into a gathering to see Streampaw maybe?

Bio: I really need to update her bio...

Anything and EVERYTHING Else: Streampaw will most likely insist Huckle calls her Lotus, she secretly hates that she has to carry her mother's prefix, she wants to keep the name her beloved mother gave her. It's meaningful to her.

Remember when I said this wasn't first come first served... well that's still true but I might be lying to myself she looks perfect for this!!

A few things: I forgot to put age in the form haha, how old is she? Also the plot with Huckle sneaking into a gathering seems really fun and perfect but I'm not sure that's allowed? The rules say something about outsiders not being allowed to find camps since it's unrealistic, not sure if that applies to where gatherings are held too. I'll be sure to check that out if she gets accepted! (which, she probably will, but I have to be true to my word and hold off on confirming right away... plus we still need the best friend)

I'll make sure to let you know if/when everything's sorted!

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old February 6th, 2024, 06:08 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Remember when I said this wasn't first come first served... well that's still true but I might be lying to myself she looks perfect for this!!

A few things: I forgot to put age in the form haha, how old is she? Also the plot with Huckle sneaking into a gathering seems really fun and perfect but I'm not sure that's allowed? The rules say something about outsiders not being allowed to find camps since it's unrealistic, not sure if that applies to where gatherings are held too. I'll be sure to check that out if she gets accepted! (which, she probably will, but I have to be true to my word and hold off on confirming right away... plus we still need the best friend)

I'll make sure to let you know if/when everything's sorted!
Oh, yeah, I was going to ask someone bout' that one. I wasn't sure on the gathering either!

She's just turned 14 moons!

I'm not gonna lie... I was so excited to see this plot!! I've been trying to find her someone to cheer her up and bring her back to her old self, and Huckle sounds just perfect!!!

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 6th, 2024 at 06:39 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 08:05 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

LynxPaw

Clan/Affiliation: windclan

Role Wanted: love interest

Description: lynxpaw's spangled pelt resembles that of an Eurasian Lynx and she has big, bright white blue eyes. she is a medium-hair tabby.

Personality: lynxpaw is a very energetic, hyper she-cat. she's very loyal and isn't afraid to get her paws dirty. she's also very flirty and sweet.

Other Plot/Shenanigan Ideas (literally anything work with me here): she wants to sneak away with him and does try to; also she wants to impress him aswell, and tries to act unimpressed by what he does but is impressed

Bio: none yet

Anything and EVERYTHING Else:

i just put out a mentor finder so she'll be properly ready soon

Its too much of a good plot i must

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"
"Usually hanging out with Peter Pan"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Last edited by braveleopard.; February 8th, 2024 at 11:43 AM.
Old February 6th, 2024, 08:12 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

very old character for best friend?
Callie

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"
"Usually hanging out with Peter Pan"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Old February 8th, 2024, 11:06 AM

@Collieheart

Hi! I also completed her updated bio!!

Click only one |

Old February 8th, 2024, 10:00 PM
Watcher of Stars

Quote:
@Collieheart

Hi! I also completed her updated bio!!
Beautiful!! *saves for later* here is Huckle's i noticed they have almost opposite worst nightmares lmao, and im loving the contrast between scrappy Huckle and beautiful silky Lotus haha! (i said i would wait... i said i would... but its just too perfect aaah!)

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old February 9th, 2024, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post
Beautiful!! *saves for later* here is Huckle's i noticed they have almost opposite worst nightmares lmao, and im loving the contrast between scrappy Huckle and beautiful silky Lotus haha! (i said i would wait... i said i would... but its just too perfect aaah!)
Aww! Huckle's such a sweetheart! I love his personality, he's literally the most perfect match for Lotus I've ever seen, so cute! (I'm dying)

Btw, this is what her stats were before the depression:

Sociability: 10/10
Responsibility: 5/10
Cleanliness: 4/10
Generosity: 9/10
Manners: 8/10
Bravery: 10/10

You can see the difference! XD

Click only one |

Last edited by Streamtail; February 9th, 2024 at 07:32 AM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 09:33 AM
Watcher of Stars

Quote:
Aww! Huckle's such a sweetheart! I love his personality, he's literally the most perfect match for Lotus I've ever seen, so cute! (I'm dying)

Btw, this is what her stats were before the depression:

Sociability: 10/10
Responsibility: 5/10
Cleanliness: 4/10
Generosity: 9/10
Manners: 8/10
Bravery: 10/10

You can see the difference! XD

Oh definitely a difference these two are practically meant to be haha!

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan