Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2018, 07:43 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SpookyWishingWell~ View Post

Shadowblaze walked into the thunderclan camp, making his way over to the fresh kill pile to drop off the two squirrels and the mouse that he had caught earlier that morning. He was planning on going back when it gets ready to get dark, but wasn't sure if he wanted to go alone. The tom dropped his three catches and moved towards the warrior's den. Shadowblaze didn't go inside, instead he sat right outside. He stayed well away from the entrance, so that any cat that walked out wouldn't run into him.

The tom starred around the camp in search of a cat he knew to see if they would like to go on a hunting patrol with him. He scanned the area, trying his best to make out every cat that walked by. Shadowblaze wondered if Moosebreeze was anywhere, because who knows maybe she would like to go hunting with him. He had met her a couple of times and was becoming very fond of the she-cat.

Shadowblaze spotted moosebreeze and decided to walk over to her. He stood up and began to walk towards her. He brushed by a few cats before he had finally made it over to the she-cat. "Um, hey moosebreeze. how has your day been so far? Anything new happened?" he asked in little words as possible. He wanted to talk to her for a few moments before he would decide to ask her about the hunting patrol.
Moosebreeze looked up as she spotted Shadowblaze and she could see the tom move closer to her. She had talked to Shadowblaze a few times and he was a good cat to hang around with. What will he say to me? She wondered before the cat got close to her. Her eyes looked to the sky and she tasted the cool air.

Moosebreeze had wanted to socialize all day as she had only with one cat before. She looked to Shadowblaze again then back up to the sky. Moosebreeze was slightly startled by Shadowblaze’s meow. “Ah,I have had a good day.” She meowed quietly. Anything new? What has expend all day? Well I went on border patrol and ate a good mouse. But,would that sound mouse-brained? Well,It’s worth a shot. The she-cat thought to herself for a few moments before meowing, “Well,I went went on a boreder patrol. I also ate a juicy mouse after hunting a big vole for the clan,if you don’t that.” Moosebreeze meowed muffling her amusement for a moment.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 22nd, 2018, 07:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Fishie View Post
Bubbledrop wasn’t very interested in the war. She mainly wanted it to be over, it was getting exhausting. She was still kind of a new warrior, and she was happy at the beginning for excitement. Trekking into unknown areas, fending off Windclan invaders... it really had been spectacular. But now? Well, now she just felt empty. Fighting was now a duty almost, it had lost its allure and sparkle. She really just wanted to plop down in her nest at night, and curl up instead of clawing tiny apprentice’s for something most of them hadn’t even done.
Sighing, the multicolored calico rested her chin on her paws in defeat. Her inner arguments wouldn’t change much, she had to keep fighting. If she ever wanted to soar in the ranks, or even fulfill her duty as a warrior, she had to respect Passionstar’s orders. What with Flintspirit’s new rank, she now saw him as her leader too. So many changes. First Snowstar, now Powdernose... It had gone fast from Leader to Leader and deputy to deputy. Change wasn’t easy for her. Normally, Bubbledrop felt like running in the woods, but today she just felt depressed.
Lifting her head, she turned to look for social interaction. @Checkmate
(OPEN)
A messy furred , 5 moon old dusty colored calico tabby trotted around the clearing her green eyes scanning the area as if she was looking for something ,but what she was really looking for was something to entertain her ,if her search ended up empty then she will make her own entertainment which was really getting herself in trouble . With a huff maplekit folded her ears back ,everyone is so boring here! She mentally complained , the young she cat grunted and shook her head now stopping where she was at which happened to be near the kill pile ,she gave the pile a long look over and took in its scent trying to determine if she was even hungry enough ,after what seemed to be a moon she finally made up her made in which she made a face before walking slowly passed it with her head down . Anger grasped Maplekits heart once more ,at the realization that there was nothing exciting going on and just because of everyone else . She was getting annoyed by the daily routine already ,wake up,eat ,sleep,follow this and that ,it was making her feel like there was no meaning in living . Scratch that ,she was angry at everything . With a flick of her tiny tail she started heading towards the clearings exit ,not really caring what the rules were . besides rules are ment to be broken . Well...some. she gave a grin at her own thought . Besides she wondered what kind of trouble she could cause outside of camp since messing with her clanmates starts to get a bit boring after a while .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 22nd, 2018, 07:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy• View Post
Moosebreeze looked up as she spotted Shadowblaze and she could see the tom move closer to her. She had talked to Shadowblaze a few times and he was a good cat to hang around with. What will he say to me? She wondered before the cat got close to her. Her eyes looked to the sky and she tasted the cool air.

Moosebreeze had wanted to socialize all day as she had only with one cat before. She looked to Shadowblaze again then back up to the sky. Moosebreeze was slightly startled by Shadowblaze’s meow. “Ah,I have had a good day.” She meowed quietly. Anything new? What has expend all day? Well I went on border patrol and ate a good mouse. But,would that sound mouse-brained? Well,It’s worth a shot. The she-cat thought to herself for a few moments before meowing, “Well,I went went on a boreder patrol. I also ate a juicy mouse after hunting a big vole for the clan,if you don’t that.” Moosebreeze meowed muffling her amusement for a moment.
Shadowblaze looked at her with a friendly smile. He dipped his head when she mentioned going on a border patrol. It looks like they both had gone hunting earlier that day. Shadowblaze always goes hunting in the early morning and before it got dark. He would never go to sleep unless he hunted before he did. The tom had finally healed after the battle that happened not so long ago. His leg still ached a little bit and the scratch he had received had never fully healed. He glanced down at his paws, feeling a little awkward.

The dark tabby tom have a small flicker of his ear and tail. He stopped glancing at his paws to look back up at the molly. "I went on a hunting patrol by myself earlier today and I caught three pieces of prey. I got two squirrels and a mouse." He replied. Shadowblaze's firey orange eyes starred straight into the other cats eyes. His eyes were a orange that makes him look like there is a flame and can be a little troubling to some cats when they think he's angry when he actually isn't.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 22nd, 2018, 08:09 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SpookyWishingWell~ View Post

Shadowblaze looked at her with a friendly smile. He dipped his head when she mentioned going on a border patrol. It looks like they both had gone hunting earlier that day. Shadowblaze always goes hunting in the early morning and before it got dark. He would never go to sleep unless he hunted before he did. The tom had finally healed after the battle that happened not so long ago. His leg still ached a little bit and the scratch he had received had never fully healed. He glanced down at his paws, feeling a little awkward.

The dark tabby tom have a small flicker of his ear and tail. He stopped glancing at his paws to look back up at the molly. "I went on a hunting patrol by myself earlier today and I caught three pieces of prey. I got two squirrels and a mouse." He replied. Shadowblaze's firey orange eyes starred straight into the other cats eyes. His eyes were a orange that makes him look like there is a flame and can be a little troubling to some cats when they think he's angry when he actually isn't.
Moosebreezes’ green eyes looked to the ground. Two squirrels and a mouse?! That is amazing. The she-cat stares at Shadowblaze in disbelief. “You caught two squirrels and a mouse? That’s awesome. I bet we could catch more if we go hunting.” She meowed quietly her green eyes meeting his.

The shady spot she was in got a bit warm and she stood up on her shorter-than-normal legs. “Are you up for it? I know a good place.” Moosebreeze meowed her eyes glittering. She motioned her head toward the camp entrance.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old October 22nd, 2018, 09:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ •Spoopy• View Post
Moosebreezes’ green eyes looked to the ground. Two squirrels and a mouse?! That is amazing. The she-cat stares at Shadowblaze in disbelief. “You caught two squirrels and a mouse? That’s awesome. I bet we could catch more if we go hunting.” She meowed quietly her green eyes meeting his.

The shady spot she was in got a bit warm and she stood up on her shorter-than-normal legs. “Are you up for it? I know a good place.” Moosebreeze meowed her eyes glittering. She motioned her head toward the camp entrance.

Shadowblaze looked at her with a half smile. It looks to him that she had beaten him to it. He felt himself shrink, but then come back with another smile, but this one was a full one. He gave his paw a quick luck before drawing it over his ear. Shadowblaze stood up, giving his back legs a quick stretch.

The tom dipped his head. "Sure. To be honest I was going to ask you if you wanted to go hunting, but it looks like you beat me to it." He replied with a chuckle. He felt a little courageous and wanted to know where she had in mind for them to go hunting at.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 23rd, 2018, 06:21 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post

Tallmarsh sighed and grabbed one of the leaves with her teeth. She avoided letting it touch her tongue as she chewed as best she could until it was a pulp. She looked at Owleyes, a gross-out look her face. This stuff tasted horrible.
He ignored the look on the medicine cats face and plopped on his back, eyes open as wide as he could. "I'm ready." It wasn't fun getting plant juice squeezed in his eyes, but anything to stop him from going more blind was good. He steeled himself for the sting of the stinking plant's juice
Old October 24th, 2018, 12:40 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Not only was Tallmarsh a female, and Passionstar clearly respected her because of that simple reason, but also as well because she was a medicine cat. One day, he might have to put his trust in her with his life, and certainly the she cat looked like she would totally end your life with the wrong herb if you dared to cross her. It was humorous to him though, snickering mentally at the thought. ''Oh, my, you sound so determined about it.'' Again, his whiskers twitched with amusement because he most notably detected that little bit of sarcasm on the edge of her tongue. Caliaflame was a little snippy, but she was nice, from what he knew, but this new medicine cat...probably Thunderclan will need the luck. ''The stars - they never lie. They are always right, so starclan must see something glittering in you in order to be Thunderclan's medicine cat. You gotta respect their wishes because it is such an honor...when the stars have faith in you.'' He sounded so blissful, so sure, so passionate, definitely poetic. He would talk about the stars like his life depended on it because he trusted them heavily. He talked to the stars all the time, and would be lucky enough if they would just talk back to him. ''Your trip to starclan...was it amazing?'' He asked quietly, mainly between the two of them to keep others out such business. He remembered his trip to starclan...and good grief! It was the first time all his energy left his being and he felt like he was about to collapse and die. Yet, it was such a fruitful experience that it made his eyes glow so brightly. So magnificently.
Tallmarsh had to avoid rolling her eyes at Passionstar's poetic comment. She noticed that one large difference between the two of them was that while Passionstar seemed to enjoy vague, poetic statements, Tallmarsh preferred things to be very straightforward, no interpretation required. This was definitely going to cause some...interesting situations in the future. The dark tabby hesitated for a second, then replied, "I'm not really sure how to describe it. I guess you could call it 'amazing', but...I think the word I would use to describe it is 'eye-opening'." She paused, kneading the ground with her paws. "I wasn't born in the Clans, so I never really believed in anything like StarClan before joining. When I joined ThunderClan, I was told about StarClan, and I had a hard time accepting it," she admitted. She had noticed during their conversation that Passionstar thought of StarClan highly, so she tried not to be too cynical. Even though she had visited StarClan and talked with dead cats, she still found herself having a bit of a hard time completely putting her trust in them. She continued, "But visiting StarClan... Seeing all of the ancestors of my Clanmates... I guess you could say I was a little more than surprised." She looked away for a moment, remembering the starry footprints, shining pelts, and glowing eyes.

Last edited by Freesia; October 24th, 2018 at 12:42 AM.
Old October 24th, 2018, 04:47 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @RedHead |
Rowanflame's amber eyes lit up with joy, an amiable smile replacing his previously dull features, as he caught wind of Flintspirit making his way over. The recently appointed deputy had already won Rowanflame over, his confident and optimistic demeanor a perfect balance in the Somali's golden eyes. Rowanflame thought highly of the tom, and the opportunity to get to know Flintspirit was greatly appreciated by the sunset tom. A soft purr escaped him as the deputy spoke, his words emitting a certain warmth that fluttered about within Rowanflame's chest; like butterflies, but not the awkward kind. "Yep, Rowanflame's the name," He responded to Flintspirit's initial question, his tone energetic and sociable, "And I'm very well thank you! How are you this simply wonderful day?" To say Rowanflame's intimidating appearance was not a reflection of his true nature would be an understatement, he's a gentle giant by any definition. He cast his amber gaze around the clearing, inspecting the busy scenery laid bare before him; more and more cats began to populate the familiar space, conversations sparking up and filling the air with light-hearted chat. "Everyone seems in high spirits today," He pondered aloud, wondering why such a change in atmosphere had occurred. Had the war been decided as unimportant by most? Rowanflame was worried about the war, as he was a lover not a fighter and over the moons had developed friendships with many cats of the other clans. It saddened him to think a silly war could jeopardise those relationships after he'd spent so long earning each cat's trust. He supposed he should side with his own clan and be an honourably loyal cat like what is expected of a warrior. But he couldn't bring himself to condone war, even in the presence of his deputy. His amber gaze returned to Flintspirit, eyes still as soft and affectionate as before. Silently he pondered what Flintspirit thought of the war, and whether or not he agreed with fighting in general. Thunderclan were of course allied to Riverclan, meaning that as a clan their intent was to fight in the name of Riverclan returning to their rightful home. But even with one common goal, different cats all had unique views on how to go about achieving that goal. "How are you finding deputyship? Might I say you're doing a wonderful job thus far," He complimented, a soft purr resonating from the depths of his chest. Thunderclan had been in dire need of a strong deputy, and Flintspirt was the perfect choice! Rowanflame trusted him to do the best for Thunderclan.
Old October 24th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Berrypaw walked into the medicine den. "H-Hello...Tallmarsh"She mewed feeling a bit shy but trying to be brave. "How are you?"She'd ask her courage returning. She really wanted to meet the new medicine cat or well get to know her. Due to the fact of Berrypaw being depressed and logical she doesn't have many friends. She is hoping that she and Tallmarsh will get along.
@Delta

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old October 24th, 2018, 05:56 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Berrypaw walked into the medicine den. "H-Hello...Tallmarsh"She mewed feeling a bit shy but trying to be brave. "How are you?"She'd ask her courage returning. She really wanted to meet the new medicine cat or well get to know her. Due to the fact of Berrypaw being depressed and logical she doesn't have many friends. She is hoping that she and Tallmarsh will get along.
@Delta
Tallmarsh was trying to get her herbs somewhat ordered and was laser-focused on the task at hand, so she was surprised when she heard a voice from behind her. She turned around, a glare and a snarky comment at the ready, but she stopped when she saw the apprentice before her. The dark tabby medicine cat could tell that she was nervous, so she dropped the annoyed expression in favor of an encouraging smile. "I'm doing okay! A little stressed, but otherwise fine," she replied in her cheeriest tone. She didn't usually talk to younger cats, so she wasn't sure how to act around them. She could tell that this apprentice was a bit lacking in the confidence department, so Tallmarsh decided immediately that she would protect and support Berrypaw at all costs. She didn't know if there was anything else going on in this young cat's life, but her motherly instincts were kicking in--and Tallmarsh wasn't usually the motherly type. She padded over to Berrypaw and sat in front of her. "How are you? Do you need healing?" she inquired. She'd had a lot of cats drop by the medicine den lately for chatting as opposed to healing, but she didn't want to assume anything.

Last edited by Freesia; October 24th, 2018 at 08:30 PM.
Closed Thread