Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:52 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:38 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:12 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:29 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Random Melchester @Empress Of Evil @RedHead @Constellation

The small grey and white tom stretched out and yawned. The newborn kit was all exhausted from doing nothing and wished to rest a bit. It wasn't like he understood sleep yet, to the tiny tom sleep was simply a thing he wished to do. Tired was something he felt, and instinct told him to just rest and he'd feel less of that feeling of tired. He honestly didn't understand what had happened not long ago. Didn't understand that he was just born and that meant he was alive and now living in the same world as his mother and father. It seemed strange though. It felt colder now that he was out of the womb. He wished to move closer to Snowstar, but he was just too tired....

But he couldn't quite sleep yet. Through his closed ears, he heard the muffled sound of cats talking. First it came from the molly that smelled sweet and soft - the sent of pure comfort for a kit like him. She said a few simple things, though he was unaware that she had just given him a name.
He gave out a small cry as Honeyfur nudged him softly, and he heard some more muffled. He turned towards his aunt. She gave off a similar scent as his mother - having the milk scent of a queen. The tom-kit shuffled a little closer to her. Although something told him he should head towards Snowstar, he he still wiggled a bit closer to his aunt, as if giving her attention for giving him some.

Though the kit couldn't quite make it away from his mother's belly, still close to her and his other litter-mates, though he did stick his nose in the air and sniffed at Honeyfur as though still trying to get closer to her. Maybe he didn't like the crowded feeling of his siblings or perhaps he just wished to become familiar with the strange cat that had gentle nudged him and had said something he couldn't understand just a few moments ago. The tom was a bit curious about Honeyfur.

Suddenly the ground seemed to move just slightly as a warrior bounded over towards them. Tempestkit gave out a cry as the less welcoming scent of his father swept over him. He didn't have the same soft and milk scent as Snowstar and Honeyfur did. Plus, he was acting differently. The two queens had a certain gentleness about them - perhaps they were more gentle, or maybe it was due to Snowstar being a new mother and Honeyfur expecting her own kits as well - but Stormstrike didn't share the same gentleness as they did. He felt uncomfortable about the tom due to how different he was. This caused him to wiggle even closer towards Honeyfur. Besides, the molly had a certain... leadership about her. And he was attracted to that.

Perhaps he wanted to be like her?

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old August 3rd, 2017, 09:59 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

@Empress Of Evil
@Hexict
@RedHead
@Constellation

Snowstar's eyes lit up when Stormstrike came into the den, and the Siamese reached up to press her nose lightly to his ear, a purr rumbling through her chest. "Im great. Tired, but, that's obvious." She gave a small giggle, and pricked her ears when Stormstrike turned to their kits. A proud look came into her ice blue eyes as she followed his gaze. Their kits. She adored them. And she knew her mate did, too.

"Look, Stormy.. They're so precious," She cooed. She fell silent, listening to the names he gave the other two. Mintkit and Weaselkit. "Perfect," Snowstar gazed lovingly at her kits, then brought her gaze to Tempestkit, who already seemed to be taking a liking to Honeyfur. With a chuckle, Snowstar gave her son a small nudge in his aunt's direction. "Honey, I think your Chosen One likes you."

"Of course he does. Us sibling leaders need to stick together, eh?" Honeyfur bent her head to gently run her muzzle across the top of Tempestkit's head, burying her nose into his short fur and inhaling softly. The kit already smelled like milk. It was a smell Honeyfur very well adored at this point. The golden Queen gently came forward, nosing Tempestkit's ears. "Im gonna teach him everything he needs to know about crazy siblings." She giggled lightly.

Snowstar shook her head in amusement at her sister, then turned her ice blue gaze onto Stormstrike, a smile tugging at her lips. "I wonder which one Blackstorm will take to." She remarked. And she didnt miss the side-glance from Honeyfur, either. Inwardly, Snowstar sighed. She knew Honeyfur had a hard time trusting their brother.... And Snowstar sometimes had her doubts. But come on - He was here, wasnt he? And he was doing great so far. Snowstar didnt see any reason not to trust him. But she shook it off and turned her attention back to her kits, lowering her head to gently lick the Weaselkit's ears, then Ripplekit's, then Mintkit's. She left Tempest alone, though, seeing as he was busy with Honeyfur, and Snowstar wanted him to interact with her sister as much as he could. Honeyfur would be a great influence on them... Unlike Foxthorn.

"I'd keep Foxy away from them for a while." Honeyfur commented suddenly, echoing Snowstar's thoughts as she lowered her head to gently nudge Tempestkit again. She had already taken a strong liking to the young Tom. He was definitely going to grow up like a leader. "Just in case." She added, hearing Snowstar snort in agreement. Now Roarclaw and Goldensky neither of them had any problem with. Speaking of Goldensky, where was she? She's somewhere. Honeyfur thought, keeping her green gaze focused on Tempestkit. She'd love these little ones.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 3rd, 2017, 10:20 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The senior warrior sat there in complete silence, his ears twitching to the sound of birds flying overhead as their shadows could be seen out of the corner of his vision. Flintheart was lucky today with the weather, perfect for training with no rain or even any darkened clouds. It was a quiet, beautiful sunny day that were rare, but never wasted by him if he had anything to say about it in a sense. He soon saw the small apprentice stroll out from the apprentice’s known den, soon laying his own gaze on the grey-furred tom. Flintheart watched Ebonypaw with an observant, silence look as they made their way over to him. The mentor dipped his head to the young male as he did to him shortly after his greeting. “Good morning.” He simply said, his tone showing maturity and many moons of age with experience piled onto it, “As you know, the weather has been quite dreadful to the forest these past few sunrises, but it seems that Starclan has decided to give us a break, which gives you a perfect opportunity to start your training that has been long overdue.” A low, final sigh escaped Flintheart as he looked out into the distant woodland area and then back to young Ebonypaw, who was gazing up at him as he stretched his limbs and prepared himself for training. He was more mature than he had expected, the old mentor thought, but he wasn’t one to judge too quickly based on a simple first encounter. “Since it is your first day, I have decided to be nice and let you decide what you wish to learn first.” Flintheart finally mentioned, blinking up at the sky as he awaited an answer from the younger male, giving no further instruction or feedback about what he expected from him at this moment.
The apprentice blinked the sleepiness from his eyes, gazing at the sky. It was nice and clear, the weather having cleared today seemingly by fate. Huh, conveinient. Ebonypaw gazed up at his mentor, his tail curling around his paws. The clouds were white, drifting slowly across the blue sky. It was too bright for his usual likings, but after all the rain it was okay. A good day for hunting, maybe. The prey would probably be out and about due to the weather. He had a respect, not connection, for his mentor. He wasn't a.. friend, more a wise tom who he learned from and then left. He was slightly unnerved by his silence, but shrugged off the feeling as he thought it was stupid. "Good morning, Flintheart." He replied, tail flicking. He seemed restless, like he wanted to get out of the den and run around and hunt. He pricked his ears, nodding. He dispised the weather haulting his training, and thanked StarClan for the nice weather today. He was glad, the weather was warm and nice. Ebonypaw preferred warmth, surprisingly with his black pelt. "Thank StarClan, time to get out of that stuffy den." He mewed, fluffing out his fur. He followed his mentors gaze, seeing a woodland area he thought he'd be hunting. A good spot, from what he knew. He stood quickly to his paws, eager and restless to go out and hunt. He liked his mentors maturity, he wouldn't have respected a bubbly kit-like mentor who babied them. "I think.. I want to practice hunting, I'm not that good at it.." he admitted, shuffling his paws slightly. He hated telling cats his weaknesses, besides Ivorypaw obviously. He gazed up at his mentor, waiting for his reply to his request. Fighting he was decent at, but hunting he was bad at.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:10 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[FONT="Tahoma"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The gray tabby stared at the tom with wide, curious eyes as she awaited his reply. She noticed the surprise on his face and for a moment, was feeling rather puzzled herself. He acted as though he’d never had someone say that to him. Surely everyone would’ve had someone say similar words? “Oh good….” Ashkit said, letting out a sigh of relief. The kit wasn’t quite sure why she cared so much for someone she didn’t know, but she did a lot of things without having a reason behind it. Perhaps it was just because he was a fellow clan mate, despite the fact that he too could turn on her too and start bullying her. That’s how Ashkit met most of her bullies, she did something nice for them and return they hurled harsh words at her. She’d never understood why though, what was so different about her that encouraged them to target her? Of all cats it had to be her.

As another tom came along, one that looked very similar to the first one, her expression of bewilderment returned. There were….two of them? It didn’t make any sense to her that there were two of them, but she didn’t question it as the second tom cat spoke. The words that spilled out of his mouth sounded rather mean, and the she-cat couldn’t help but get rather defensive. “Hey! There’s no need to be rude!” Ashkit spat, fur bristling at the situation. One moment ago, she had been confused yet relieved, now she was bristling with anger. What the tabby didn’t realise was that most cats didn’t do that. Just by those few sentences, Ashkit could already tell that she wasn’t going to get along very well with the second kit. Her attention turned back to the other kit as he spoke again, her hackles still raised and jaw clenched. His polite tone seemed to calm her down and she relaxed, yet her gaze hardened whenever she glanced at the newcomer. “I can tell,” She muttered to herself, taking his words seriously rather than in the joking way Fireflykit would. “I’m Ashkit!” She then replied in a more cheerful tone, the negative emotions suddenly gone. It was as if none of that had even happened. Out of curiosity, she took a small glance at the tom called Fireflykit just to see if he was angry about her sharp remark early. Despite her cheerful attitude, her emotions changed again as she glared daggers at him without even realising how quickly her emotions had changed. A few seconds later, she returned her green gaze to Lightningbugkit and put on a wide grin.

[Sounds good!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Lightningbugkit's vibrant green hues widened in surprise when a gray tabby kit bounded over to him, checking him over. The tom kit wasn't sure what to think at first. He'd never experienced this before. "Um-I'm.." His sentence was cut off as a similar golden calico bounded up to the two kits. His matching green eyes rolled, and Lightningbugkit flattened his ears slightly at Fireflykit's words. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine." He told the She-kit kindly, hoping to cover up some of his brother's rude words. "But thanks for being.... Concerned." I hope that's the way to put it. She seemed a little more than concerned.

At his brother's next words, it was Lightningbugkit's turn to roll his eyes. "Calm down Fireflykit. You're getting worked up over nothing." Lightningbugkit could tell his brother was also playing around a bit, and he swatted his twin back with a paw. "I figured letting you sleep in would give you less time to wreck havoc." Lightningbugkit's eyes gleamed with amusement, then he turned back to the gray-furred she-kit. "Excuse me, but let me introduce myself. My name is Lightningbugkit, and that is my twin brother over there, Fireflykit." He flicked his tail at his brother, the white fur on his tail shining in the sun. "He's a little bit of a trouble-maker, so don't mind him much. Quite high-strung too." The kit purred, loud enough for both of his companions to hear. Of course Fireflykit would know he was joking, there were no negative feelings between the two brothers. Well, there were nearly no negative feelings. Lightningbugkit couldn't lie about that. "So, what's your name?" Be asked the she-kit, giving her his natural charming smile that would be the part of cause of she-cats crushing on him in the future.

{So how about the pattern is me, Empress, then Constellation? And Cerise can come in when you want Consrellation.}
Fireflykit stared on boredly as the two other kits introduced themselves. His ears perked ever so slightly when Lightningbugkit introduced himself. It made the tom quite aggravated. What if he didn't want this other kit to know his name? Not that Fireflykit was secretive or anything of the sort. He liked giving any information himself from his own mouth. But his twin brother felt that he lead them both. Hah! Firefly found that funny, but at the she kit’s words, his own fire had shown through. “I can be anyway I want!” He his tail stood in alert and he narrowed his eyes at her. Fireflykit was a trouble maker, and he never abide to anyone's rules...unless they were his mother's. “And, I am not high strung!” He spat at his brother, clearly dissatisfied at both their companies. The young tom turned away, wrapping his bushy tail around himself. Normally, he was ready to mimic the other two kits as Lightningbugkit flashed that “ever so sweet” smile that Fireflykit didn't inherit, but he was still a tad jealous of. He didn't understand the reason as to why it was so charming. His own smile was very different. Very rebellious--because he always smirked more than he smiled, but his smirk was charming either way.

His eyes darted around for anything exciting to do. Fireflykit did not like small talk. It was boring. Actions were far more important. So, the tom gave the other two a look, staring at..this Ashkit like she was nothing. Clearly, she wasn't to him. So, he bounded forward. Leaving the two other kits to do what they boredly did. Instead, the tom was looking for mischief he wanted to settle himself into. Anyone to bother, or anything he could do. Nothing seemed to take his interest as he grunted. “Thunderclan is so boring!” He sat on he ground, his tail swaying gently as he looked around. There absolutely wasn't anything to do. He debated on whether going back to be with his brother and the other cat...what was her name? The tom kit shook his head. No time for remembering such!

Though all the while, another kit was at the mouth of the nursery. Her charming green eyes danced at all her surroundings. Glancing back, she made sure her mother was still asleep. She doubted if her mother would allow her to play in the clearing, especially with no other cats watching them. She had seen two kits dash out, in a moment of sleep. One, then the other. So, she contemplated whether she would come out and play, and so she did. But before she did that, Cerisekit stumbled back into the Nursery den and she tore off a good size of moss from Birchflower’s bedding. The small she kit fixed it into a ball, firmly knotting each piece delicately before she flicked it with a paw--a little too hard than necessary as it bounced out the nursery.

Cerisekit ran after it, as much as her small legs could carry her. The ball wasn't that far away, and her little tail bobbed after it. She ran after it, flicking it once again, and the ball bounced forward. Well, all the way forward until it smacked against an unknown face.

“Hey!” Fireflykit growled when the ball hit him. He stopped its flow, holding it with a claw. Out his side vision, he could see a snickering glossy red Somali mix. “What's so funny?”

Instead of answering him, she giggled lightly, but Fireflykit was not pleased. “Sorry!...” More giggles escaped her. “Don't be in the way when a moss ball is coming.” She told him, rather proudly.

Fireflykit tilted his head for a moment, wanting to laugh himself. As he threw the moss ball back at her, hoping to hit her in the face with it, but instead Cerisekit gracefully caught it with a paw, bringing it down with a loud thud. Fireflykit was quite impressed. “Lesson-”

“Learned.” Cerisekit finished, lashing her fluffy like tail in the air. “I seen you sneak out earlier--or, did you sneak out? Because I thought I seen you sneak out earlier. I swear I'm not crazy! It's like you snuck out twice! I bet you thought I was asleep though. But I wasn't asleep.” She giggled once more, but no she wasn't asleep. More so, she was in the moment of having an off and on waking.

Fireflykit nodded, knowing it was his brother she meant, but perhaps she didn't know he had a twin. He didn't know the she kit that well, but he knew one thing: he liked her better. She had the type of vibe he wanted to deal with.

“So…?” Cerisekit prompted, staring at the tom with a long look.

“So what?” He perked his ears, probably came out too harsh than he intended.

“What is your name?” Cerisekit gave an exasperated blow. “Yesh! I give you my name and you act like I can't have your name? What are you? Some important figure or something?” Normally, Fireflykit would had been offended-- and though he was, there was something humorous about the she kit. The way she answered playfully more than anything else.

“I am an important figure.” He puffed out his chest, lashing his tail up.

“Oh, yeah, okay.” Cerisekit rolled her eyes. Then, flicked them back towards the fluffy tom. She appeared to be analyzing him in a way, but as quick as her gaze came, it left and landed on two felines nearby. “Hey! That's the one I seen earlier today!”

Fireflykit turned his head, staring towards Lightningbugkit and Ashkit. Cerisekit giggled. “Oh man! The two of you are twins! I thought I was going crazy!” She glanced from Fireflykit back to Lightningbugkit. “We should say hi to them! We should play with them!”

“Who is we?” Though Fireflykit knew he might have gotten along well with the she cat, he doubted he would dub her as a friend. But, the Somali mix was already bounding towards the other two kits before Fireflykit’s words could even reach his ears.

The sun reflected on her glossy red fur as she made it to the other felines, a bright smile on her face. “I seen you coming out the nursery den earlier! I didn't know you had a twin! You both look so much a like...identical!” She looked almost awestruck; fascination written all over her face as she stared brightly at the two new kits. “I'm Cerisekit!” She introduced herself, sitting down , and bringing her tail to brush under her chin, in an almost adorable manner. Because if it was one thing this she kit knew? She was adorable.

~OWO~

[Dawnpaw & Foxpaw]

“Nothing? Sounds good to me!” Dawnpaw was ready to turn around, slip in for the day. There was nothing for him to do. She didn't need him. The apprentice thought for a moment: if she didn't need him, then what would he do? As much as Dawnpaw loved being lazy, he tried to keep away from it. Most others wouldn't find him well hidden in a tree and napping the day away. But he had just got finished with a nap! The Siamese mix didn't know what to do now--well...he could bother some weaklings...woah--wait, what? “Huh?!”

Before Dawnpaw could react, Foxpaw was the one overreacting. Dawnpaw flicked his tail at his words, and almost gave an exaggerated sigh. To Dawnpaw--was this apprentice always dramatic? And, the tom thought his sister was overrated...not even his little sister was this overrated.

His ocean colored eyes quickly scanned the other apprentice. She looked too proud for her own good. He had plenty choice words for her, but he kept it down. He knew that she was Springingsky’s granddaughter. And, he also knew that Springingsky would surely nip at him for using harsh attitude towards her beloved granddaughter. Talk about spoiled, Dawnpaw looked away for a moment to roll his eyes. He turned back to Foxpaw, managing as much as a genuine smile as possible, though it was clearly forced. “Yeah, I tried that card,” he told her. “Just because you're an apprentice doesn't grant you any more privileges than you had as a kit,” and if you're acting that way, you seem to belong in the nursery den.

Of course, to warriors and older ranks, Dawnpaw might as well came off as mature, his sadistic and cold nature hiding under well unpeeled layers. He was naturally aggressive. Just one of the many kits without a father. Maybe that had spiked up his behavior. “Besides, a walk sounds like a relief!” The tom nodded, obeying his mentor. Turning once again to Foxpaw, he half lidded his eyes. “And, you should respect Springingsky. Warrior business was for warriors only, dear.” The tom perfected a casual tone that made his voice deep and sounded respectable. Inwardly, he was cursing himself for acting like such a “goody”. He didn't want to be on this walk with her either! Let alone be anywhere near her. Dawnpaw seen her a couple times. She was annoying. He only hoped she wasn't as annoying as he thought she would be. Possibly, maybe he was wrong though. “I think we would make,” he paused, mentally gagging, “Great friends.” There. He did it. Yet, if he had a heart, it would had twisted. But, nothing was there.

Passionblaze gave his mother a look of disbelief. The fact that she told the young apprentice about her father in the first place! Now, since Passionblaze still loved his brother, and had faith that maybe...one day, he would see reality and come back home; to Thunderclan. He didn't want Foxpaw to think negatively of her father. Passionblaze tried to give him a good name...as good of a name as a Fox-heart could have. But that was hard considering the actions of Burn. No wonder that it was hurting Foxpaw.

“Listen, Foxy...you're not alone. Just because your father is…” What was an excellent way to describe him without using Fox-heart. He knew his niece didn't like that word. “In a way confused, because he lost himself. But you are going to be better than all of them. You're the eldest, so you're a natural leader. There are many kits who don't have fath…-” Maybe it wasn't a good idea to be discussing this. Dawnpaw was here. The Thunderclan and Shadowclan born cat. Born to the one she cat Passionblaze thought was gonna be Burn’s mate...but apparently that didn't go according to plan.

“Momma’s right, Foxy! Go ahead and take a walk. Enjoy yourself and relieved stress. You're far too young to be having stress in the first place. And, just because you're an apprentice-” Passionblaze flicked his tail toward Dawnpaw. “Does not give you the privileges of a warrior. You still abide to our rules.” He gave her the stare. That stare you give your children as to say You understand? A walk would do her some justice upon finding out about new siblings. Though Passionblaze still had hope that Burn would come to his senses and step up. I feel pretty bad for Foxpaw. My poor niece. But even more devastated for every she cat that falls for my brother’s whims… Oh, Starclan. I'm begging you to help my family.

“Foxy, I know you love making new friends. So, just try it out.” She would forget everything by tonight. Hopefully. Secretly, Passionblaze preferred it was a she cat that Foxpaw was tagging along with, but he kept this well hidden. Flicking his tail over her ears, and turning his head to give her an affectionate lick atop her own, the tom flashed his mother a look: I hope you know what you are doing.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:18 AM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue finished the last few bites of his vole while the two cats sat in silence, and stared out over the clearing. Cats were talking, playing, and interacting. He flicked his ear and looked up at the sky, blue, but on the horizon, a few large, darker clouds appeared to be blowing in. "It might rain," he commented aloud in his usual, droning monotone.
SparrowFang sighed. "It better not," she growled slightly, finishing her shrew and curling up into a ball. She turned away from MorningBlue and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. It was still pretty bright out, so it was hard. It better just be clouds. Just enough to block the sun but not too much so it doesn't rain.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 11:55 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Shinekit giggled once more,"Come on! Yell at me! Yell at me!"

(Sorry it's short @Beam I have to eat dinner)
Timberkit was about to blow her top, almost about to become like a snappy mother and full-on yell at the other kit. Then they begged her to yell at them, and a little smirk dpread across her face. If this kit really wanted the brown tabby to yell at them, Timberkit would do the exact opposite. She was stubborn that way. "Why would I do that?" she asked innocently, pronouncing every word slowly while batting her eyes, "The seems so mean."
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

@RedHead
@Random Melchester
@Hexict
@Empress Of Evil

The small solid blue tom let out a whimper upon the impact of his sister. He swiveled around trying to knock her off him in any way. He wanted to be left alone. Curling himself into a tight ball, nestled in his mother's fur. The flecks of her stomach fur made him feel quite warm. He snuggled deeper into her, breathing ever so slowly. With his eyes already sealed shut, his small salmon tongue came out every now and then as if he was trying to get a taste out of the world. He felt the rasp tongue of his mother,m. At first, he began protesting at her touch, but it was of a gentle one, so he allowed it to wash upon him. He unfurled himself, moving ever so closely to his mother.m, hoping to bury himself in her fur, but with the other kits around, it was kinda hard for him to do. So instead, his damp nose kept touch with her belly fur, and he moved his head around upon this new discovery. He took a sniff--at least tried to, as he quickly latched onto one. And, boy did this one suckle! With his paws kneading her belly, he felt the warm liquid flow down through it. He nursed vigorously and almost endlessly upon this new discovery. And, he did not stop when he had his fill. Oh no, he suckled continuously. But he still pushed his siblings away at feeling the next kit close to him. He thought they might be trying to steal his food, not really knowing that there were all the more to share.

Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
SparrowFang sighed. "It better not," she growled slightly, finishing her shrew and curling up into a ball. She turned away from MorningBlue and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. It was still pretty bright out, so it was hard. It better just be clouds. Just enough to block the sun but not too much so it doesn't rain.
Morningble continued to stare up at the sky, then glanced over to see Sparrowfang curled up for a nap. He flicked his ear, and began to groom his chest fur, then his paws before taking a big whiff of the air. "Definitely rain coming," he murmured, rising to his feet.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart felt the warmth of Hawkfeather's body against his own, and he welcomed it. He knew he had a very low chance with the playful feline seeing that she was rather naive and completely oblivious to the concept of love, but that didn't mean he couldn't have fun. Flareheart felt like a young kit again! He liked how he felt around Hawkfeather, young and carefree. It could be argued that he always felt that way, but his feelings felt more prominent around the other feline. His eyes bright with excitement, he looked up at Hawkfeather and met shining blue eyes.

Flarey? Adorable? Flareheart wasn't adorable! He was fierce! He didn't mind the nickname so much. It came smoothly from Hawkfeather's mouth, he believed. If anyone he hadn't had his eyes on - aka his flirting targets - called him Flarey, then they'd have an issue on their paws... No, they wouldn't. Flareheart couldn't hurt a fly. Lost in Hawkfeather's vibrant blue eyes and pleasant voice, his scrabbling hind feet slowly stopped their search for a hold. Eventually, he lied slack against the ground while Hawkfeather stood over him.

``Yes, I suppose you have me...`` Flareheart drawled teasingly, rolling his eyes in a playful manner. ``As long as you promise to never refer to me as adorable again! I am not adorable - I'm fierce!`` His tone was lighthearted, a sign that he only said what he said for the sake of their playing. He sorta wanted to hear Hawkfeather call him Flarey and adorable again. He liked the way it sounded coming from her.

He knew better than to believe Hawkfeather's words were flirtatious. Already he's learned that the feline was quite naive, too naive for the complex systems of flirting. But because he knew better, Flareheart can better protect himself from hurt. Now he didn't think his attempts were leading somewhere, and he was free to drop the charming act and be his kit-like self. After all, not many cats appreciated his immature nature, but Hawkfeather did. Though they'd only just met, Flareheart couldn't help but strongly appreciate Hawkfeather.
"But... why would you want to be fierce? It's better to be adorable! Everyone likes adorable cats! And Flarey is an adorable nickname! At least I think so, don't you think so?" Hawkfeather mewed, momentary confusion passing over her features. She did think Flareheart was adorable! He was! And Flarey was a perfect nickname for him, wasn't it? "But if you don't like it, then I won't call you it," She declared with a friendly smile on her features. That was fair. She wanted Flareheart to like her, after all, and he wasn't going to like her if she kept on calling him a nickname that he didn't want! Hawkfeather never wanted anyone to be sad around her. Bright blue eyes glanced down at the tom again, her confusion still present on her features although it was less then it had been a little while ago.

She liked Flareheart! He was proving to be fun company for the day, and Hawkfeather was glad she had found something to do. Sometimes she felt a little like dead weight for the Clan, although she did her part... while the feline might not have actually [fought in the Liberations, to end the Evil Era, she had been supportive of her clanmates who were fighting! And she had done her best! But after one fight, she had been pretty shaken up. Those were dark times. Times that Hawkfeather never wanted to go through again. Even she wasn't naive enough to shut her eyes to the suffering and pain that time had caused. She wished she had been.

A flicker of sorrow crossed over her features, just enough to show that she remembered when things had been different... before Snowstar had been leader, before the previous leader Gyrestar had been leader, before any of that. She remembered. Despite the fact that she wished she didn't, she... still did.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 3rd, 2017, 12:59 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Random Melchester @Empress Of Evil @RedHead @Constellation

Tempestkit gave off a tiny purr as he felt Honeyfur's muzzle on his head again. He lifted his small head - which felt heavy to the newborn - as she took a deep breath of his fur. The kit wondered who this cat was and why she smelled like his mother and why she felt so warm. He heard more mumbling, which peaked his curiosity. The tom wished he understood what they were saying, wanting to know what was going on.He was confused as to why everything seemed different here than when he was in the comfortable belly of his mother.

The tom was happy that Honeyfur was giving him more attention though. And he thoughts on the mumbling simply washed away as he tried to figure out who the golden molly was that was near him. She felt welcoming and he had a safe feeling, one that he didn't really have towards his father whom wasn't as gentle or soft as the queens. Maybe when Tempest was old enough to really understand what was happening then he would love his father? And then wouldn't be unnerved by him like he was now. Maybe they would be able to play too? Tempestkit could probably also play with Honeyfur when he got a bit older. He could also play with his litter-mates and other clan-mates... but right now he wasn't thinking about playing, that was for later.

Purring once more as she again muzzled his, this time touching his ear with her nose. The nose was a bit cold, but the tom himself was already feeling the cold air so the wet nose didn't quite faze him all that much. His thin rat-like tail flicked behind him as he remained sprawled in the nest, still lifting his face towards his aunt. When he grew a bit older, he'd be able to actually get to know Honeyfur and spend some actual time with her.

(i'm fine with the time skip whenever you guys are :3 sorry if that sounds like i'm rushing, i'm really not~)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; August 3rd, 2017 at 12:59 PM.
Closed Thread