Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 22nd, 2017, 03:08 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Ravenwind entered the clearing softly, flicking her ears around. She scanned the camp with her blue eyes flicking around, looking for someone she might know. No one and everyone. Because I am a mouse-brain and am bad at making friends. She thought. The all black she-cat sighed and sat down, laying her head on her paws. The 15 moon old warrior flicked her tail, looking around camp again.
Old June 22nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@alphypoin
Leafwatcher blinked at his father, a quite concerned expression on his face. Very concerned, worried even. Shredfern's cough was getting rather worse, and that made the tom cat worried, and concerned for his father's health. "You should-- Oh, of course parents worried, but you shouldn't worry too much!" He stumbled on his words, but at the end, it was a joke, nonetheless. His tail swished, his worried expression still on his face. Even his father's voice was raspy, which made him even more concerned than before. "It's up to you if you want to go to the elder's den or not, I'm not the one to determine that." Leafwatcher spoke softly, trying to give out the calmest expression he could muster, to hide all his concern & worry for his father. It was hard to hide it, really hard for the tom. But he did it anyways, so his father wouldn't worry to. He didn't want his father worrying about that, about him worrying. That was a complicated thing to want. Really. Leafwatcher listen to his father ramble on about elders stuff, as he called it, amusement sparking into his gaze, with a calm expression, the usual expression the bengal tabby usually had. And looking calm is what cat's usually found on his expression. That was true. He was a rather calm fellow. And wasn't usually found angry. Because he kept his anger bottled up, most of the time so it wouldn't blow. Anger for the Dusk Syndicate, anger for many, many things. That is usually way it went.
Shredfern sighed, pride glittering in his dulled copper eyes as he looked at his son. He was proud. Leafwatcher was a good warrior, a great one. Just like Shredfern. The old tom chuckled, "Like father like son, hm.." He mumbled softly, turning his eyes down to his paws. In truth, he didn't want to go to the elder's den. Not really, anyways. He had a nasty cough, though, and his old bones popped at every movement. Shredfern had always been difficult to let go, from when Ashstream died, to treating his kit like a true warrior, it was just hard for him. The change was hard for him. And, being the honest cat he was, he could admit that. The Bengal sighed, eyes narrowing, ears flattening against his head, "Maybe I should go to the elder's den, you're a fully fledged warrior now. You don't need these old eyes looking over your shoulder every day," Shredfern chuckled, grinning up at his son again. Wow, he'd grown. He paused, "Un-Unless you need me to, of course, I'll stay strong for you if you need me, Leafwatcher, you know I will," He added quickly. After Ashstream passed, Shredfern and Leafwatcher had only had one another. That's probably why Shredfern was fighting himself so much on letting Leafwatcher go. It was like he couldn't stand the thought of his kit being independent without him. Like he couldn't stand the thought of Leafwatcher not needing him. But he swallowed that thought and buried it deep. Leafwatcher didn't need to know that.

love
characters
Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Cherrypaw groaned as she sleepily lifted her head, awoken by the sound the the other apprentices' banter. For a fleeting moment, she looked around confused before remember that she was in the apprentices' den. She purred, remembering fondly how when she had reached her sixth moon, she had been named an apprentice and given her new name. But on the tale end of her moment of glee, came a claw of loneliness. As of yet, Cherrypaw had not been assigned a mentor, and her title as an apprentice felt hollow. She hoped a mentor would become available soon so that she could start her training, and become the brave Thunderclan warrior she dreamed of being.
Old June 24th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ravenwind entered the clearing softly, flicking her ears around. She scanned the camp with her blue eyes flicking around, looking for someone she might know. No one and everyone. Because I am a mouse-brain and am bad at making friends. She thought. The all black she-cat sighed and sat down, laying her head on her paws. The 15 moon old warrior flicked her tail, looking around camp again.
Cherrypaw took another bite of the squirrel she had selected from the freshkill pile. She had chosen the morsel intending to have a good meal before her first day of warrior training, but her stomach felt raked by claws of anxiety. What if training didn't go well? What if her mentor didn't like her? Cherrypaw swallowed another bite forcefully before noticing Ravenwind at the edge of the clearing looking around. Cherrypaw didn't know much about the warrior other than that she tended to keep to herself. Cherrypaw thought about offering to share the freshkill. "Mouse-brain! Why would a warrior want to share a meal with a cat who's barely an apprentice?". Cherrypaw shook her head, banishing the thought. She was a training to be a brave and noble warrior of Thunderclan. Why should she be afraid of talking to a clanmate? The ginger and white she-cat picked up the freshkill in her jaws and padded over to Ravenwind, and setting it gently on the ground in front of the black warrior. "Hi, um... Hi Ravenwind. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this myself. Would you like some?" Cherrypaw asked, her tail twitching involuntarily with nervousness.
Old June 24th, 2017, 02:10 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@Spirit

Confusion was evident on her face as she stopped waving, staring at the cat she believed to be her mentor, and the cat next to her that was calling her name. Did she get it wrong? She was sure that the other was her mentor? As Flareheart beckoned her over, Bagderpaw hesitantly complied and the bi-color cat bounded up to the two, her ears flicking back and forth. She was still sporting some kitten fluff and appeared much rounder and softer than the two warriors present before her.

Huffing slightly, the apprentice looked back and forth between the two, her tail flicking rapidly back and forth. She was, of course, frustrated she had been stuck in camp, but also because she was confused as to why another cat had been calling her name. Not many warriors knew her, did they? Looking at Flareheart, her confusion evident on her face, she opened her maw slightly like she was going to say something before she closed her mouth and looked at Spiritsight.

"Do I have two mentors now?" It was a legitimate question. Was she being juggled back and forth between warriors? She certainly hoped not! Really, Badgerpaw didn't know if she should be embarrassed or upset, but what was really bothering her was the almost empty stare her suspected mentor was giving her. What is she looking at?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Spiritsight smiled as she finally felt the pressure waves of soft paws bounding towards them, and was finally able to visualize a look on how the apprentice was built, from the waves the sound and impact from her paw-steps sent up through her legs and body.
"There you are Badgerpaw. I'm sorry I haven't really found you before. I thought it was time for you to go explore the territory" She began, her completely mist-colored eyes focusing on nothing, staring straight ahead. Her irises were completely gray and faded, making her eyes -completely- misty colored, with no trace of black in the middle. Almost as if they were inhabited by ghosts. Her head was however facing the right direction, having felt the waves from where Badgerpaw was standing. During her life, she had learned to navigate perfectly. The only reason as to why she had not been able to spot Badgerpaw herself was the fact that she was not completely used to her scent and way of walking as of yet. But she hopefully would be soon.
Stepping a bit nervously from paw to paw, the blind cat decided not to mention her disability. Some of her siblings hadn't even noticed yet. Flareheart only knew because she had told him when she was but a kit.
"I am still your mentor, but I thought that my friend Flareheart here could tag along, if you won't mind? I think maybe he needs to see how it is to be a mentor, and could get some practice. He's a bit.. Kit-ish, so to say, which lines out with my own personality" She said, giving a smile to the younger, confused cat.

@AbsurdJinx @Duststorm
Flareheart displayed a wide grin the entire exchange, clearly unknowledgeable as to how he should fit into this conversation. Yet he played it cool - somewhat. His smile was forced, almost robotic, as he pressed his teeth together and forced the corners of his lips outward. His own eyes darted in every direction to occupy himself and his tireless energy, but he didn't move his head out of some polite manner. He attempted to play it off as if he were paying attention to the two she-cats beside him, where in reality, he was more interested in the dead leaf that drifted across the clearing.

Finally, he heard his name. His smile fell as his lips formed a confused `o`. His wide eyes fell on Spiritsight, who had said his name. His bushy tail swept at the ground behind him, and he stood tall with his head held high. When Spiritsight told Badgerpaw he was kit-like, he adopted a scowl and narrowed his eyes. In a light tone, he muttered, ``At least I know how to have fun!`` Flareheart avoided Spiritsight's chilling gaze, not willing to be faced with an angry blind feline. Believe it or not, Flareheart flinched away from Spiritsight whenever she was mad - as if he were a kit on the receiving end of a scolding. His statement, however, was one of play. After speaking, he couldn't continue hiding the smile that fought to make an appearance.

``Can we go now?`` Flareheart whined, stomping his paws while casting eager glances at the exit to the territory.
Old June 25th, 2017, 09:23 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"Oh! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to..."
Stormwing could feel herself flushing with embarassment, her pelt heating up as she did so. There was nothing worse then getting a clanmate's name wrong, and the silver tabby hated it. "I'm fine... I'm fine, just - you know - meeting other cats is kind of stressful for me, sometimes, heh..." Unlike some cats, Stormwing wasn't nervous to share the fact that she was nervous about meeting others with them. It was nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone got nervous sometimes, Stormwing just a little more then others. She glanced at Littlefoot to see if she could see any sign of nervousness in his expression. None. Darn... part of her had been hoping that she would, for whatever reason. "How are you doing?" She asked, with a curious expression. That was the polite thing to do, right? See how he was doing as well? [/CENTER]
"Its alright, I get that way sometimes too." he reassure the molly. Is that why she was so nervous? Well surely he wasn't to intimidating, most of the time it was the opposite, with his size and all. Though he usually was nervous around cats that were bigger then him, but Stormwing matched him perfectly. "Im alright, its a nice morning and all, its nice to share it with someone." he gave a small smile as he leaned down to take another bite of the small bird infront of them. Littlefoot was a social cat, liking to simply have the presence of another cat was comforting to him. "Howre you?" she seemed to be a little ansty but he couldnt blame her. She must have been through something.
Old June 25th, 2017, 01:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

The morning was Hawkfeather's absolute favorite time of day. Well - at least it would be if she had a favorite. The morning was nice and cooler then the afternoon, and the birds would sing and everyone headed out to do their jobs... oh, it was absolutely wonderful! The afternoon was a good time for relaxation, and the evening was the absolute perfect time for stargazing and more hunting or training. So yeah, each time of the day was Hawkfeather's favorite in it's own way. This morning she hadn't taken the time to groom her pelt - not that it mattered with a shorter one. Why would it? It wasn't like anyone really looked at her pelt anyways! And besides, even if they did, they were probably thinking 'wow, look at that random warrior!" Besides the cats that she had met and tried to put an extra little spark in their day, no one really knew who she was. And that was fine by Hawkfeather.

Even being alone was fine by her. If someone needed her they would come get her! Or she would go to them. Who knew in this crazy world? Hawkfeather half walked, half skipped over towards a shady spot... part of her felt as though she should look at least a little presentable for the Clan. Vanity had never been a big thing for Hawkfeather and she knew it. She was glad of it. It was one of the few things that she did feel pride about. Not an emotion that was normally present within the young warrior. Taking a moment to lick some stray tufts of white fur that had decided to stick up from her chest, Hawkfeather took another to glance around at her clanmates. Why did some of them look so grumpy this morning? It was a beautiful morning! A grand morning! She wanted to bound over to them and ask why they were so annoyed, but she knew from experience that could get her clawed.

Plus, she wasn't sure how many of them disliked her for some reason or another. The reasons why they disliked her weren't important, but the fact that they just did mattered a lot when it came to the tabby feline. Perhaps she would find a friendlier face in the crowd. A cat who would be willing to let her cheer them up without her getting smacked. Hawkfeather was pretty good at avoiding those types of cats - or at least getting clawed by them. @AbsurdJinx

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Its alright, I get that way sometimes too." he reassure the molly. Is that why she was so nervous? Well surely he wasn't to intimidating, most of the time it was the opposite, with his size and all. Though he usually was nervous around cats that were bigger then him, but Stormwing matched him perfectly. "Im alright, its a nice morning and all, its nice to share it with someone." he gave a small smile as he leaned down to take another bite of the small bird infront of them. Littlefoot was a social cat, liking to simply have the presence of another cat was comforting to him. "Howre you?" she seemed to be a little ansty but he couldnt blame her. She must have been through something.

Stormwing forced a smile as she glanced over at the tom. She'd met a lot of nice cats, but... it didn't do any good to meet nice cats if they were only going to leave in the end. That was her fear, everyone she loved would leave her. So far? That was all she had gotten. "W-well, I'm glad I could pro-provide you with some company." Swallowing her fear had never been easy for Stormwing. Seriously, what's he going to think once I feel more comfortable? That I was just faking this the whole time? The feline knew that she could stop if she really tried. But - part of her was scared to try that hard. "Oh, you know, I'm... surviving. Um, I, um... you seem n-nice." What am I doing? You seem nice? Really? What was she talking about? The feline flinched, realizing she had said the wrong thing - just as she had been afraid to do.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; June 25th, 2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@MootheBean
Spottedkit walked around the clearing looking for her dad
"Fernglow" she called.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old June 25th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
@MootheBean
Spottedkit walked around the clearing looking for her dad
"Fernglow" she called.
Z
"Hi darling." Fern glow had heard his daughter's calls and crept up behind her, his large frame blocking the sun. "Why aren't you with your mother?" The tom locked his kit's head, causing her fur to stick up. At that moment, Berrykit ran out of the nursery, grabbing Fernglow's tail and clambering up. Fernglow's yowled, but managed to keep his smallest son on his shoulders as Berrykit stood there, looking down at his sister excitedly. "Guess what Spottedkit! We're gonna be apprentices soon! Yayayayayayay!" Berrykit started hopping up and down on his father and Fernglow's looked up at him, one eye scarred over. "Calm down up there, okay?" Fern's deep voice stopped Berrykit in his tiny tracks, and Berrykit slid off of his dad. He ended up right next to Spottedkit and stood next to her, playfully batting her ear. "How are you, sis?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 25th, 2017, 09:44 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Cherrypaw took another bite of the squirrel she had selected from the freshkill pile. She had chosen the morsel intending to have a good meal before her first day of warrior training, but her stomach felt raked by claws of anxiety. What if training didn't go well? What if her mentor didn't like her? Cherrypaw swallowed another bite forcefully before noticing Ravenwind at the edge of the clearing looking around. Cherrypaw didn't know much about the warrior other than that she tended to keep to herself. Cherrypaw thought about offering to share the freshkill. "Mouse-brain! Why would a warrior want to share a meal with a cat who's barely an apprentice?". Cherrypaw shook her head, banishing the thought. She was a training to be a brave and noble warrior of Thunderclan. Why should she be afraid of talking to a clanmate? The ginger and white she-cat picked up the freshkill in her jaws and padded over to Ravenwind, and setting it gently on the ground in front of the black warrior. "Hi, um... Hi Ravenwind. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this myself. Would you like some?" Cherrypaw asked, her tail twitching involuntarily with nervousness.
Ravenwind opened her eyes, seeing Cherrypaw in front of her. As she heard the young apprentice's question she was surprised. Why would the apprentice want to share a meal? She wondered in her thoughts as she sat up. "Sure, I wouldn't mind having a few bites." Ravenwind mewed, looking at Cherrypaw, "How is the beginning of your training?" The young warrior smiled nervously and flicked her ears.
Closed Thread