Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by alec
Today 05:16 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by burntToast
Today 05:09 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by alec
Today 05:05 AM
Thread Names
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot nodded as he gave a smile,"I dont mind, I could use the company." he didnt want to make the shecat feel bad and mention how she was alone, so he avoided the subject. Basing it on her voice she sounded a bit nervous or startled, but Littlefoot was a gentle tom. He always didnt know alot about personal space, sitting down next to her and not really caring that their pelts were brushing. It was just who he was, he never meant to make others uncomfortable or think he was pulling moves on them. He just enjoyed physical company. He wasnt one with words, so he gave silent comfort by nudging the bird towards her a bit, "Go ahead and have the first bite."
"O-oh, thank you..." Stormwing's voice trailed off as she took a bite out of the bird. She wasn't quite sure why Littlefoot was being so nice to her, but she appreciated his kindness. It meant a lot that he was going to be friendly. Then again, every relationship she'd ever had had started out this way. Time to be careful. She pushed the bird towards the tom with a paw, just then realizing that their pelts were touching - but it didn't matter. Clanmates were always sharing tongues, or something like that. So physical contact didn't bother her very much. She glanced over towards the tom, wondering why he had approached her now. "S-so... I... um... your name is Little - Littlefang, right?" Littlefang sounded about right.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:49 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"O-oh, thank you..." Stormwing's voice trailed off as she took a bite out of the bird. She wasn't quite sure why Littlefoot was being so nice to her, but she appreciated his kindness. It meant a lot that he was going to be friendly. Then again, every relationship she'd ever had had started out this way. Time to be careful. She pushed the bird towards the tom with a paw, just then realizing that their pelts were touching - but it didn't matter. Clanmates were always sharing tongues, or something like that. So physical contact didn't bother her very much. She glanced over towards the tom, wondering why he had approached her now. "S-so... I... um... your name is Little - Littlefang, right?" Littlefang sounded about right.
"Its Littlefoot, but Littlefang sounds much cooler." he gave a small chuckle and leaned forward to take a bite from the bird, mouth watering at the taste. He hadnt eaten for awhile and it felt nice to eat with company. Just by listening to her voice he could tell the other warrior was nervous about something something. He didnt know what, but it seemed to be bothering her a bit. "How are you? Is everything alright?" His tone was softer. He didnt want to get in other cats business but, he did care.
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:54 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Browntail looked at the kits with a soft gaze. They were so precious. She remembered her days of kithood and wonderful love of Sara. Her heart filled with sorrow at the thought of her deceased mother but tried not to let it show. Instead, she looked over at Oakfall and saw his face sadden slightly. Her instinct to help took over and she said, "Can I talk to you outside?"
Oakfall gave a slight nod to Browntail, a flash of curiosity sparking in his eyes. What might she need to tell me? "Of course. You can tell me anything. He padded through the small entrance quickly glancing back once to make sure the she-cat was following.

Clickity Clackity
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:59 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

@Fox the Mighty
The brown and white tabby walked out of the nursery and found a deserted spot. She was aware that this might be personal and she wanted to keep it discreet. Browntail turned around and smiled softly. "I understand that you might not want to talk but...you seem sad for moment. Why?" She immediately wanted to take it back but it had already been said. Realizing what she had done, her head lowered. "I'm sorry," she muttered.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Its Littlefoot, but Littlefang sounds much cooler." he gave a small chuckle and leaned forward to take a bite from the bird, mouth watering at the taste. He hadnt eaten for awhile and it felt nice to eat with company. Just by listening to her voice he could tell the other warrior was nervous about something something. He didnt know what, but it seemed to be bothering her a bit. "How are you? Is everything alright?" His tone was softer. He didnt want to get in other cats business but, he did care.

"Oh! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to..."
Stormwing could feel herself flushing with embarassment, her pelt heating up as she did so. There was nothing worse then getting a clanmate's name wrong, and the silver tabby hated it. "I'm fine... I'm fine, just - you know - meeting other cats is kind of stressful for me, sometimes, heh..." Unlike some cats, Stormwing wasn't nervous to share the fact that she was nervous about meeting others with them. It was nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone got nervous sometimes, Stormwing just a little more then others. She glanced at Littlefoot to see if she could see any sign of nervousness in his expression. None. Darn... part of her had been hoping that she would, for whatever reason. "How are you doing?" She asked, with a curious expression. That was the polite thing to do, right? See how he was doing as well?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:19 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
@Fox the Mighty
The brown and white tabby walked out of the nursery and found a deserted spot. She was aware that this might be personal and she wanted to keep it discreet. Browntail turned around and smiled softly. "I understand that you might not want to talk but...you seem sad for moment. Why?" She immediately wanted to take it back but it had already been said. Realizing what she had done, her head lowered. "I'm sorry," she muttered.
Oakfall followed quickly behind Browntail as they moved away from the other cats. He returned her warm smile in hope he hadn't made her feel bad eariler. Oakfall blinked with realization at what she had taken him away from the others for. "Oh! Its ok. I just... have bad memories from the nursery. My younger sister, Juniperkit, died from a fox when we were still kits. I'm all right though, just a little... Shovked I still felt bad about her death." The brown tabby tom looked away everynow and then as he spoke but returned to his smile after he turned back to Browntail.

Clickity Clackity
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:24 PM
i luv u

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox the Mighty View Post

Oakfall followed quickly behind Browntail as they moved away from the other cats. He returned her warm smile in hope he hadn't made her feel bad eariler. Oakfall blinked with realization at what she had taken him away from the others for. "Oh! Its ok. I just... have bad memories from the nursery. My younger sister, Juniperkit, died from a fox when we were still kits. I'm all right though, just a little... Shovked I still felt bad about her death." The brown tabby tom looked away everynow and then as he spoke but returned to his smile after he turned back to Browntail.
Browntail looked up in surprise that he had answered her question willingly. For a moment, she just stared. "I'm so sorry," she meowed finally. She knew what it felt like to loose someone you care about at a young age. It was tough. A small reassuring smile crept across her face. "I'm sure she would be proud of you," she said.
Old June 21st, 2017, 06:25 PM
Plant of Poison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"I got mom's looks, so I'm prettier!" Brookkit said, cuffing her ears as well. "You got nothing compared to me, because mom is prettier than dad!" He squeaked angrily and tackled her again.
"You cant be pretty, Brookie." Sne scoffed. "Dad is strong and mom says he ws super popular with all the she cats!" She argued as she tried to shove him off.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old June 21st, 2017, 07:04 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepwarrior42 View Post
Silverpaw nods enthusiastically and flicks her tail in amusement.
"Then follow me I'll show you around the territory some other time i wanna teach you some hunting ane fighting techniques" he said

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old June 21st, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
"You cant be pretty, Brookie." Sne scoffed. "Dad is strong and mom says he ws super popular with all the she cats!" She argued as she tried to shove him off.
"Mommy never said that, we're always together, so I know what she says and what she doesn't say!" He said and held her down a whole lot harder, putting all his weight on it.
Closed Thread