Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2017, 10:16 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
Moonfeather blinked.Can I rember? She asked herself as she smiled at the kit."Yes. It was great." She mewed, faking happiness.
Falconkit couldn't realize that the warrior's statement was a fake; she just simply moved along with it. "That's good! When I'm a warrior, like you, I'll think back and remember these times." The young Siamese molly skipped around the perimeter of the den, nearly tripping over her own paws in delight. She had a subconscious feeling that she was being a bit ridiculous, but did that really matter? No. At least, not to her.

"D'you think the apprentices will get mad at me if I stay here too long?" The cream-coated kit wondered aloud. She saw a group of older felines chatting away, doing their own business.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old April 5th, 2017, 05:06 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
Stoneheart ran after her without a single word. His mind was going far, I picked myself back up and now look what I have. Good thing I didn't let love get me that way. Stoneheart had a rough past.

He had witnessed some terrible stuff as he was growing up and lost everyone that mattered to him. And when every cat started forgetting him that was even worse. When Stoneheart became a warrior he fell in love. Her name was Flowerdawn, she was beautiful, peaceful, funny and well, just perfect. Even better, she had felt the same way. They were mates until Flowerdawn started to get further and further. She left him one day, the day he had lost his mother. Betrayed, Stoneheart had felt like he didn't matter anymore and faded away. Until he met Crowsong.

His heart was soaring in the air. His emotions were steady and he was ready. "Crowsong! Wait!" He called after her. "I have to tell you something!" You can do this, Stoneheart.
Crowsong stopped walking and turned around. "What is it?", she asked, her eyes glowing with love. She sat down and started to lick her ruffled chest fur. The gray she-cat looked back up at Stoneheart, waiting for him to tell her what he had to say.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old April 5th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Hawkwing sat in the clearing staring at the prey pile. The wing like marking looking real in the light. He turned his eyes to the highrock, his apprentice Bloodpaw sitting next too him. He stood up his tail swaying as he showed his apprentice a battle move, Bloodpaw copying him, her blue eyes glowing.

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 5th, 2017, 05:20 AM

My Mood: Cold

marshfur walked through towards the fresh kill pile when he noticed hawkwing with bloodpaw impressed with the bond the two had. he picked a plump wood mouse from the pile and went to join them. "hello hawkwing and bloodpaw". he said brightly.
Old April 5th, 2017, 05:25 AM
Alpha wolf

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldheart View Post
marshfur walked through towards the fresh kill pile when he noticed hawkwing with bloodpaw impressed with the bond the two had. he picked a plump wood mouse from the pile and went to join them. "hello hawkwing and bloodpaw". he said brightly.
" Hi Marshfur!" Bloodpaw said excitedly, doing the move perfectly. "I did it!" She purred, "Good Job Bloodpaw." Hawking nodded towards Marshfur. "Where have you Been?"

My pack:

Former packmates:
@Braveheartedwarrior
@Honeystorm (she)
Old April 5th, 2017, 05:30 AM

My Mood: Cold

marshfur replied "I went around the riverclan border renewing the scent markers". he sat down and started to pull the tender meat off the mouse.
Old April 5th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

@LelliNicole.zob

Silverkit smiled at Ripplekit running beside her. She got faster and tripped over the fresh kill pile. Pain shot through her shoulder and she began to lick the injured leg. "I'm okay! I'm okay!" She yowled. She ignored the pain, but she limped over to the shady place of the camp. Stupid Fresh kill pile. Why did they put it right there. Silverkit began to lick her leg.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old April 5th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

@slick

"Silverkit! Are you okay?" Ripplekit yowled. She skidded to a stop and ran back to her sister. She crouched and looked nervously at her sister's leg, afraid that Silverkit's leg had been seriously hurt.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old April 5th, 2017, 06:48 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solpaw View Post
"im settling in great." Solkit then lick his paw.
[sorry for the late reply!]
Nightbreeze purred softly. "That's good sweetheart, but I need to go out for a little while, okay? You stay here and make some friends." she told him, turning away slowly and exiting the nursery.

[Sorry i need some RP for my kit, so imma pop him in here]
Vireokit woke up beside his two sisters. His pale aqua gaze swept over them. Boredly, he crept out of the nest, ready to go find some mischief to get in too.

~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 5th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
@slick

"Silverkit! Are you okay?" Ripplekit yowled. She skidded to a stop and ran back to her sister. She crouched and looked nervously at her sister's leg, afraid that Silverkit's leg had been seriously hurt.
"I said i'm okay! I just hurt my leg that's all." meowed Silverkit. She felt pain numb her leg. I'm not okay. My leg really hurts. Silverkit stood up, but fell back down with more pain. "It does hurt." she admitted at last. Silverkit felt weak for showing her pain.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Closed Thread