Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 03:20 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Pinekit shook her head. Why did this have to happen to her. She couldn't help but stare blankly, violently shaking in horror. Why, Breezekit? Why did you do this to yourself? Her gaze moved to Duskstar. She looked at the cat's bloodstained muzzle and trembled even more violently. Her clan leader...scared her.
Old April 14th, 2020, 05:03 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

The large she-cat focused her panicked gaze on her son as she took in his words. Her tangled mess of a mind unfurling as she tramped down on the images of the past. She turned back to Myrtlepaw and took in a shaky breath as she blinked away the image that she had super imposed on the equally nervous apprentice.

She gave them a weak smile and slowly relaxed her stance, tried to look less...big, imposing. A lot of the younger Thunderclan cats would call her that, she didn't want to be right now though. Ploverspots' voice put her at ease and she nearly choked up as he offered a role in Myrtlepaws life. The green eyed warrior looked to her son with a hopeful gaze.

"I..." I do, I really want to, I want to help you and him. Before she could voice her thoughts Myrtlepaw spoke to her and it was only polite to give him her full focus.

"I, um...Yes, yes I am Ploverspot's mother." she supplied awkwardly. Being called mother didn't hurt nearly as much as it use to. Hearing it from her children now was like hearing birds chirping in the morning, or apprentices play fighting in the clearing. It helped settle her. She was a mother now, she needed to be a mother right now too. This apprentice right here, who has had their entire life uprooted to be brought to a place her son thought would be better for them. He thought she would be good for them.

And then Myrtlepaw breached her walls just so easily, gathering up his courage and pressed against her and oh.

She'd probably burn the forest to ash if someone messed with this kit of Plover's. This is mine now too. She thought distantly. Their russet fur still smelt of the pine trees of Shadowclan.

And then they were gone and Shaded didn't get nearly enough time to get her spiraling thoughts together long enough to return Myrtlepaw's affection. He was stuttering and that just wouldn't do. probably far to swiftly and got to her paws and to one step forward to wrap a front paw gingerly around the panicking young apprentice and pressed them into her long grey fur with a comforting purr.

"Now put those tears away." she murmured as she wrapped a tail around Myrtlepaw for good measure.

"If you need me I'm here, if you need a mother or a grandmother I'll be there. I promise." she turned her gaze to Ploverspot, her green eyes shiny with emotion.

"I'll help make Thunderclan a home for you, both of you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
- @Arie @Spiderfrost -

Myrtlepaw gazed back to Ploverspot as he spoke, explaining everything about this whole situation. Further mention of his own past made him slightly wince, though he once again grew more curious when about Plover's past. It all seemed to click in him at that point. "So this... this cat... Shadedpath... she's your mother?" The young tom turned back to Shaded, a curious gaze being casted towards her. Taking a couple of light steps towards the she-cat, he sniffed at her, judging whether or not she was truly any threat to the young cat.

"I guess she seems nice... and if you trust her I... I may... I may as well also." With Plover's trust in the cat, Myrtle had felt that it was also going to be okay with her around. His russet pelt fell relaxed again as he felt safer in his own mind. Once again coming closer to Shaded with some effort, he pressed gently against her pelt as some form of greeting. Myrtle didn't really have the words to say anything more at that point, he was too exhausted from all the worrying he'd done... that didn't stop his mind from being any less active, however. What if she doesn't want anything to do with me? I already caused her much anxiety after just meeting... I must be a fool to approach so openly, I'm only going to hurt her more...

Stepping back a moment, Myrtlepaw dipped his head to Shadedpath. "Sorry for being... being s-so hasty... I just... just wouldn't mind having you as a... a mother... mother figure..." The apprentice desperately hoped he hadn't made things even worse, he glanced back to Plover, but there seemed to be no clear expression on his face. This was a situation he'd have to face on his own... an experience he had yet to fully grasp. It had been clear to him that he would need to learn how to manage problems on his own eventually, or he'd never progress as a proper warrior. This was hard for him to push in this moment, but he knew it'd be important to start now. With a heavy heart, he gazed back up to Shaded directly, on the verge of bawling his green eyes out. Dread filled his small body as he waited eagerly to hear what she had to say about it all.

Ploverspot's eyes shined. He was so happy that Shaded had accepted Myrtlepaw but also that his little apprentice were brave enough to go up to her. The grey tom adjusted himself on the ground as his bones creaked a bit and he felt the ache in a leg. It was tiring, getting old. It was not something he particularly enjoyed and he could see the wear of time on Shadedpath as well. "Thank you, thank you Shaded for accepting Myrtle into our little close-knit family." He curled his tail further around both his mother and Myrtlepaw and let out a content and happy purr. His family was all together and his apprentice was already improving. But he knew that at some point they'd had to confront the fact that neither himself nor Shaded would live forever. Sighing he stood up and uncurled his tail from his family. "I'll go get you something to eat. You two can keep on bonding, you need it. Mom... Just please don't interrogate Myrtle too much, if you've got any questions about his past I'll answer them unless he is willing to answer them himself." With that he excused himself and went over to the freshkill pile. He spotted a good piece of prey and a small grin appeared on his face. Myrtle was still struggling with eating and now, he would probably be forced into eating it as Shaded was literally going to be sitting on top of him. With that that in mind he picked up the squirrel and went back to the two, dropping it directly in front of Myrtle. "Here. You can eat this, can you not?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:20 AM
fae/she/they

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderfrost View Post

The large she-cat focused her panicked gaze on her son as she took in his words. Her tangled mess of a mind unfurling as she tramped down on the images of the past. She turned back to Myrtlepaw and took in a shaky breath as she blinked away the image that she had super imposed on the equally nervous apprentice.

She gave them a weak smile and slowly relaxed her stance, tried to look less...big, imposing. A lot of the younger Thunderclan cats would call her that, she didn't want to be right now though. Ploverspots' voice put her at ease and she nearly choked up as he offered a role in Myrtlepaws life. The green eyed warrior looked to her son with a hopeful gaze.

"I..." I do, I really want to, I want to help you and him. Before she could voice her thoughts Myrtlepaw spoke to her and it was only polite to give him her full focus.

"I, um...Yes, yes I am Ploverspot's mother." she supplied awkwardly. Being called mother didn't hurt nearly as much as it use to. Hearing it from her children now was like hearing birds chirping in the morning, or apprentices play fighting in the clearing. It helped settle her. She was a mother now, she needed to be a mother right now too. This apprentice right here, who has had their entire life uprooted to be brought to a place her son thought would be better for them. He thought she would be good for them.

And then Myrtlepaw breached her walls just so easily, gathering up his courage and pressed against her and oh.

She'd probably burn the forest to ash if someone messed with this kit of Plover's. This is mine now too. She thought distantly. Their russet fur still smelt of the pine trees of Shadowclan.

And then they were gone and Shaded didn't get nearly enough time to get her spiraling thoughts together long enough to return Myrtlepaw's affection. He was stuttering and that just wouldn't do. probably far to swiftly and got to her paws and to one step forward to wrap a front paw gingerly around the panicking young apprentice and pressed them into her long grey fur with a comforting purr.

"Now put those tears away." she murmured as she wrapped a tail around Myrtlepaw for good measure.

"If you need me I'm here, if you need a mother or a grandmother I'll be there. I promise." she turned her gaze to Ploverspot, her green eyes shiny with emotion.

"I'll help make Thunderclan a home for you, both of you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Ploverspot's eyes shined. He was so happy that Shaded had accepted Myrtlepaw but also that his little apprentice were brave enough to go up to her. The grey tom adjusted himself on the ground as his bones creaked a bit and he felt the ache in a leg. It was tiring, getting old. It was not something he particularly enjoyed and he could see the wear of time on Shadedpath as well. "Thank you, thank you Shaded for accepting Myrtle into our little close-knit family." He curled his tail further around both his mother and Myrtlepaw and let out a content and happy purr. His family was all together and his apprentice was already improving. But he knew that at some point they'd had to confront the fact that neither himself nor Shaded would live forever. Sighing he stood up and uncurled his tail from his family. "I'll go get you something to eat. You two can keep on bonding, you need it. Mom... Just please don't interrogate Myrtle too much, if you've got any questions about his past I'll answer them unless he is willing to answer them himself." With that he excused himself and went over to the freshkill pile. He spotted a good piece of prey and a small grin appeared on his face. Myrtle was still struggling with eating and now, he would probably be forced into eating it as Shaded was literally going to be sitting on top of him. With that that in mind he picked up the squirrel and went back to the two, dropping it directly in front of Myrtle. "Here. You can eat this, can you not?"
Myrtlepaw was shocked when all of a sudden he was pulled back into warm embrace by Shadedpath. Normally, he much disliked sudden movement or action, though this time, he felt oddly at peace. In his mind, he knew there was only comfort to be had at this moment. He let his mind and body rest, not a privilege he was used to having for himself. The russet tom was further soothed by the she-cats mention that she would, in fact, stick around. Of course, he still kept his ears open for what Plover had to say as well, the mention of going for food was just passed off as another generic statement to the apprentice... for now.

Later, when Plover had returned with food as promised, Myrtle was still just enjoying the company of Shaded. It felt as if everything was right at that very moment. However... the elderly mentor clearly had some wit. When food, food that was meat nonetheless was dropped in front of the young apprentice, he silently gulped. He was in no position to deny this meal, and Plover knew that.

I have to eat this... but I don't want to. I can't say no... not at this moment. Why would he do this to me now of all times? Myrtlepaw once again felt full of dread, this reminded him of the very last thing he did as a Shadowclan cat.

Myrtlepaw sighed. "I... I-I can... I mean yes... yes I can eat it..." With a big, regret filled sigh, the russet tom reached to take a bite of the squirrel. Initially all he got was a mouth full of fur, which he spit out, saving only the meat he would be forced to eat. As if repeating his past, his chewing became slower and more drawn out with each movement, each cycle bringing him closer to just spitting the whole thing out. This was truly dreadful for him, but there was no way to get out of this situation, save from disappointing Plover... and now Shaded too. He couldn't let himself regress in front of these two. No, no, he'd eat the whole thing if they asked him to. Swallowing hard, he was able to at least bring one bite down to his belly. Afterwards, he rested miserably, the comfort of Shaded now being an easy out for the oncoming pain he always seemed to get when he ate this meat.

He spoke weakly to Plover. "There... I... I did what you asked." His green eyes seemed to be pleading to be let off easy this time around.

Last edited by chaton; April 14th, 2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 08:19 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by starshooter View Post
Myrtlepaw was shocked when all of a sudden he was pulled back into warm embrace by Shadedpath. Normally, he much disliked sudden movement or action, though this time, he felt oddly at peace. In his mind, he knew there was only comfort to be had at this moment. He let his mind and body rest, not a privilege he was used to having for himself. The russet tom was further soothed by the she-cats mention that she would, in fact, stick around. Of course, he still kept his ears open for what Plover had to say as well, the mention of going for food was just passed off as another generic statement to the apprentice... for now.

Later, when Plover had returned with food as promised, Myrtle was still just enjoying the company of Shaded. It felt as if everything was right at that very moment. However... the elderly mentor clearly had some wit. When food, food that was meat nonetheless was dropped in front of the young apprentice, he silently gulped. He was in no position to deny this meal, and Plover knew that.

I have to eat this... but I don't want to. I can't say no... not at this moment. Why would he do this to me now of all times? Myrtlepaw once again felt full of dread, this reminded him of the very last thing he did as a Shadowclan cat.

Myrtlepaw sighed. "I... I-I can... I mean yes... yes I can eat it..." With a big, regret filled sigh, the russet tom reached to take a bite of the squirrel. Initially all he got was a mouth full of fur, which he spit out, saving only the meat he would be forced to eat. As if repeating his past, his chewing became slower and more drawn out with each movement, each cycle bringing him closer to just spitting the whole thing out. This was truly dreadful for him, but there was no way to get out of this situation, save from disappointing Plover... and now Shaded too. He couldn't let himself regress in front of these two. No, no, he'd eat the whole thing if they asked him to. Swallowing hard, he was able to at least bring one bite down to his belly. Afterwards, he rested miserably, the comfort of Shaded now being an easy out for the oncoming pain he always seemed to get when he ate this meat.

He spoke weakly to Plover. "There... I... I did what you asked." His green eyes seemed to be pleading to be let off easy this time around.
Shadedpath gave a silent nod in understanding to Ploverspot as he left to pick up food. Yes, She could feel it now, through the apprentices russet fur. Warm as he his with developing muscle from earlier training he felt skinny and that didn't sit right with her. Once Ploverspot had walked off to sniff out the camps prey pile she slowly let herself unwind from Myrtlepaw. She studies him with sharp green eyes. He looked less tense now. More comfortable with the comfort she gave and it made relief wash over her that she hadn't unwittingly spooked him.

She still wanted to know, she was so happy her son had a life outside of her actions. She wanted to know how it could have gone all wrong and what made this apprentice act like any Thunderclan kit that had grown up around the gossip and warnings about her when she was younger. But Ploverspot said not to pry, so she would not. She would stay there to keep Myrtlepaw calm, help them feel safe. Because that's what he needs, she can see it in his stutter, his nervous shuffle. And it makes her want to claw at which ever Shadowclan cat could have done this to him.

Really, what kind of clan was Icestar running?...Ice cold fox-heart.

Ploverspot was back and there was a glint in his eye as he dropped a squirrel at Myrtlepaw's paws. The elder warrior saw the shift in the apprentice again and with narrowed eyed studied his reaction to the food provided. It was one bite and a pained face before the russet furred tom was pressing back into her. She flicked her tail and hummed.

"Has he always had difficulty with meat?" she asked Ploverspot, then turned to Myrtlepaw.

"I need you to explain to me exactly why you made those faces while eating the squirrel." her calculated tune fizzled out slightly then, she cleared her throat to speak again a bit softer. "That is...if that's something you're comfortable explaining. You need more food. Even I can see that."

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 14th, 2020 at 08:20 AM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:03 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Mosskit padded out of the nursery, going to get some prey. She wondered what all the cats were looking at, and why they all had shocked looks on their faces. ...Wow...Is that a kit??? Why is the kit not moving? Is it dead!? Mosskit crept closer to get a better look. Her ginger pelt was shaking. Her brown eyes were wide in shock. Mosskit looked away, not wanting to look at the scene for long.
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:14 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Frostpaw let out a shrill cry of terror at the sight of blood, resisting the urge to go try to revive the kit. Duskstar.. really had to do that? I guess being a warrior is going to be harder than I thought it would be..
Old April 14th, 2020, 09:36 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
-- @RedHead --

The little tabby she-cat could not stop apologising although the other cat told her she was fine. That was when she scented the air and realised that it wasn't just any cat she'd run into... No it was the deputy! Mortification ran through her fur and she started shaking again, anxiety and fear reeking from her scent as she just stood there and shook and wavered back and forth. Why why why... First she'd had to talkkk to Duskstar.. And now! She ran into the deputy. It was all too much for Doepaw whose legs collapsed under her as she went directly down to the ground, wishing that she could just disappear right down it and just get away. But she couldn't ... she'd somehow landed up directly in front of their deputy... His name was Flintspirit wasn't it? She was unsure and was too afraid to voice his name was she to get it wrong.. Like she'd gotten so many other things wrong just today, her first day back after that horrible horrible situation. But then he asked about her name and she was thoroughly unclear on how to answer it and what it would take.. Like would he need her name to go report to Duskstar? To her new mentor perhaps? She had to ask him. "Ehmm.... Wha.... Wha... What woould... would you... use.. my name... for? Would... you. you.. say anything... to my.. mentor... or Dusk? Amm... I.. In trouble?" She was so anxiety ridden that she was shaking with every word and spoke haphazardly, stuttering. She was afraid of what would come of it and she shook even more as she laid there on the ground, her body vibrating. But she felt like she had to reply to his main question and then blinked her blind eyes, the darkness still there, it was as calm as ever. Taking in deep breaths, she tried to speak evenly without her stutter. "I am... Doepaw. Doepaw.. That's... that's.. my name."

Flintspirit's face contorted with worry as the small she-cat continued to shake more violently, standing frozen in front of him. He wasn't quite sure what was wrong, did she need to go to the medicine den? Was she overtired? As she asked him what he'd need her name for, Flintspirit shook his head, keeping his voice calm and steady. "No, not in trouble at all. It's me who should be in trouble actually, I just feel bad I don't remember your name. But if you don't want to tell me you don't-" He was cut off as she spoke her name. "Doepaw. That's a nice name." He meowed in response, his voice warm. "So, if you um... don't mind me asking, were you missing for a while? Because I haven't seen you around Thunderclan for quite a bit." He felt a little like he was intruding, but he needed to learn more about the small she-cat if he was going to be able to help her and make sure she gets suited for clan life once again. Because to him, she seemed absolutely terrified. Or tired. It could be tired too.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:17 AM
Probable Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Frostpaw let out a shrill cry of terror at the sight of blood, resisting the urge to go try to revive the kit. Duskstar.. really had to do that? I guess being a warrior is going to be harder than I thought it would be..
Spottyfly tried to reassure Frostpaw, despite knowing that it would be hard to console anyone in this event, "Hey, hey, calm down. You'll be alright."

Last edited by Wolfsli123; April 14th, 2020 at 10:37 AM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:21 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\/\/ View Post
Spottyfly tried to reassure Frostkit, despite knowing that it would be hard to console anyone in this event, "Hey, hey, calm down. You'll be alright."
Frostpaw curled into her mentors fur, flattening her ears. "Somebody has to help her! S-she's going to die!" She looked into Spottyfly's eyes, tears streaming from her own. "I don't want to k-kill! I don't want t-to be a w-warrior!"
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Pinekit tried to get up and go somewhere. She didn't want to stay here any longer. Her stomach was twisted in a knot. She felt like she was about to throw up. Suddenly, with a loud thud she hit the ground. Everything felt fuzzy. She could hear the muffled bickering. Before she knew it, she had lost conceouness.
Closed Thread