Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2017, 12:46 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The ginger Tom was taken aback by the deputy's sudden mood change but decided to settle down a little after realising that they were just joking around. "I think they should be apprentices or if they're lucky, very new warriors. I'd like to meet them again...but not in battle, I pray. I'd rather it was at a gathering where all is peaceful than a bloody battleground. But of course, despite wanting to defend my kin, they are my second commitment, I am first loyal to ThunderClan and I'd fight with all of me in any battle." His whiskers twitched. He felt much calmer now. HarmonyBlade knew that Fennelnose could sense how intimidated the young warrior was.
[ wow, terribly sorry for this late reply, and this sudden ending - i'm resigning fennelnose, but i didn't want to simply drop this roleplay right now ]

“That’s good,” Fennelnose responded, a small smile curling on their maw. They found this warrior to be… likeable. It wouldn’t hurt to talk with them for a while longer. But… responsibilities. Almost as if they were talking to themself, they murmured, “If only all of the Clans were peaceful with one another.” They didn’t know that Fennelnose themself would be the one to raise the tensions. Their eyes flickered towards Harmonyblade’s, and they straightened their posture, raising their voice. “Well, this was a very nice chat,” they began, sneaking a glance towards Snowstar’s den, “but I’m afraid I have to get back to my duties.”

And with that, they stood and made their way towards the leader’s den, pausing outside and turning back towards the warrior. “We should talk again sometime, yeah?”

lio was here ♥
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw entered the clearing, her sandy pelt groomed and her hues glancing around sharply. She'd just gotten back from hunting - and dropped her prey on the fresh-kill pile. Now she was looking for her brother who, to be honest, was one of her best friends at the moment. See, Kestrelpaw had problems making friends. So her family were some of the closest cats to her. There was Firepaw... the brother she was currently looking for, and then Sunpaw. Sunpaw. That poor boy was always flirting, and she was beginning to grow sick of it. So, Kestrelpaw would simply sit and wait for him to realize what he was doing wrong before she pointed it out to him. Sunpaw was smart. He should understand that this was wrong, and yet Kestrelpaw hadn't seen him stop yet. Ugh, why did it have to be up to her? Why couldn't someone else stop his ridiculous flirting?

How she wished the tom could see that if he were to just be normal - well, normal in the sense that he wasn't acting like a fool - he would probably find the right she cats instead of the wrong ones. Kestrelpaw had tried to pick and choose for him, but she wasn't any better at playing matchmaker. Love was a word that didn't seem to have much effect on Kestrelpaw, and she shrugged if off as though it were nothing.

Why? Who knew why Kestrelpaw did anything. But one thing was for certain, and that was that this sandy feline was not someone who was going to be won over easily. Not under any circumstances would she fall in love... and it was a good thing everyone knew that already.
@Aztec Ruins
Firepaw sat back, shaking his head silently in thought of his brother’s constant flirtatious attitude. One of these days he’s gunna get into some big trouble… thought the orange and white tabby. But he did no action to stop him. Firepaw wasn’t the stopping stuff kind of cat. He was too shy, too timid for all of that. Heck he could barely talk to a she-cat let alone trying to stop Sunpaw. Lifting his head he saw Kestrelpaw walk into the clearing and he smiled. The only she-cat he knew he could talk to. “Kestrel!” he finally piped up stepping over and walking up to her. “How was training?” he asked, smiling sweetly at her, tail flicking. He was always happy to see her, considering she was his sister, and also she was fun to be around. “Did you do anything cool? Did you see any rival warriors from the opposite clans?” he asked with a sort of, well to put it bluntly, overly dramatic breathy gasp before his last question. Ah, Firepaw, always fascinated with the smallest things. Did he care? Nope.
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:59 PM
leave the past behind

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar blinked at her deputy as they spoke, and responded immediately. "Of course," If her kit was being healed in another Clan, Snowstar wouldnt like that either. She knew that ThunderClan would probably need their deputy, but Snowstar wouldnt stop Fennelnose from going to visit their kit. "Of course," She repeated herself. "Go." She just felt glad that she wasnt feeling as annoyed as usual, but she did want Fennelnose to go before she changed her mind again, since she was unpredictable even to herself at the moment.
Fennelnose felt a weight lift off of their shoulders. “Thank you,” they murmured, dipping their head once more. Another thought floated into their mind, though this one was more passive: would they need a patrol to accompany them? No. Too many cats would come on too strong, be too aggressive. Surely they would be fine, going through unfamiliar territory alone. They could just find a patrol and ask that they bring them to their camp. Without another word, they rose to their feet and padded out of the den. Maybe I’ll see Harmonyblade on the way out. Maybe we could chat some more, they thought. What an optimistic thought for Fennelnose.

lio was here ♥
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post
Firepaw sat back, shaking his head silently in thought of his brother’s constant flirtatious attitude. One of these days he’s gunna get into some big trouble… thought the orange and white tabby. But he did no action to stop him. Firepaw wasn’t the stopping stuff kind of cat. He was too shy, too timid for all of that. Heck he could barely talk to a she-cat let alone trying to stop Sunpaw. Lifting his head he saw Kestrelpaw walk into the clearing and he smiled. The only she-cat he knew he could talk to. “Kestrel!” he finally piped up stepping over and walking up to her. “How was training?” he asked, smiling sweetly at her, tail flicking. He was always happy to see her, considering she was his sister, and also she was fun to be around. “Did you do anything cool? Did you see any rival warriors from the opposite clans?” he asked with a sort of, well to put it bluntly, overly dramatic breathy gasp before his last question. Ah, Firepaw, always fascinated with the smallest things. Did he care? Nope.
"Hey, Firepaw."
Kestrelpaw grinned at her brother with a flick of her own tail. Sunpaw might be the one who was fun to compete with and joke around with, but there was no other cat like Firepaw for having conversations. He was probably the one cat who knew all her secrets. Aime'Storm was a close second, but even he was not as knowledgable on Kestrelpaw's adventures as her brother was. "Oh, I just went hunting today. You know how it is - Aime'Storm has a long pelt, hot day, late in the morning, kinda hard to do much training right now. We're doing some battle training later as far as I know, though!" She mewed with another smile. See, Sunpaw didn't ask as much about her day. Firepaw? He never failed to ask her how she was doing. Kestrelpaw might be a logical cat, one who had never really had much of a playful kithood, but she always enjoyed being cheerful around him. It was impossible not to smile! He was constantly smiling, and it made her cheer up almost instantly! "No rival warriors. I don't see how there could have been any, there's such a guard up - thank goodness WindClan's too scared to come over here. And, you never really see anything cool hunting." She mewed, her hues flashing with excitement as she spoke about WindClan and then dulling as she continued. There was the logical side of Kestrelpaw, coming out to quickly disillusion the idea that there might be rival warriors or "something cool" out there.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
"Hey, Firepaw."
Kestrelpaw grinned at her brother with a flick of her own tail. Sunpaw might be the one who was fun to compete with and joke around with, but there was no other cat like Firepaw for having conversations. He was probably the one cat who knew all her secrets. Aime'Storm was a close second, but even he was not as knowledgable on Kestrelpaw's adventures as her brother was. "Oh, I just went hunting today. You know how it is - Aime'Storm has a long pelt, hot day, late in the morning, kinda hard to do much training right now. We're doing some battle training later as far as I know, though!" She mewed with another smile. See, Sunpaw didn't ask as much about her day. Firepaw? He never failed to ask her how she was doing. Kestrelpaw might be a logical cat, one who had never really had much of a playful kithood, but she always enjoyed being cheerful around him. It was impossible not to smile! He was constantly smiling, and it made her cheer up almost instantly! "No rival warriors. I don't see how there could have been any, there's such a guard up - thank goodness WindClan's too scared to come over here. And, you never really see anything cool hunting." She mewed, her hues flashing with excitement as she spoke about WindClan and then dulling as she continued. There was the logical side of Kestrelpaw, coming out to quickly disillusion the idea that there might be rival warriors or "something cool" out there.
Purring at her response, he nodded. “Yeah. Aime’Storm is pretty cool though.” he said, and he had a flash of pride when she brought up WindClan. “Yeah! Let those rabbittails come over into ThunderClan territory! I’ll kick their butts!” he meowed triumphantly-- until a snap made him jump. Back arched, he looked down only to see a broken twig beneath him, and he relaxed, his body tingled with embarrassment. “Well, maybe.” he said with a chuckle laced with an embarrassed sound. He clearing his throat and straightened up, looking at Kestrelpaw. Them two were like two peas in a pod. He knew everything about her, and she knew everything about him. Her logical mind was helpful, and he knew he was one of the only people who could always make her laugh. Always. “Well, wanna go walk around the territory? It’s always fun to watch the birds and run along the trees, right?” he asked, purring once again.
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec Ruins View Post
Purring at her response, he nodded. “Yeah. Aime’Storm is pretty cool though.” he said, and he had a flash of pride when she brought up WindClan. “Yeah! Let those rabbittails come over into ThunderClan territory! I’ll kick their butts!” he meowed triumphantly-- until a snap made him jump. Back arched, he looked down only to see a broken twig beneath him, and he relaxed, his body tingled with embarrassment. “Well, maybe.” he said with a chuckle laced with an embarrassed sound. He clearing his throat and straightened up, looking at Kestrelpaw. Them two were like two peas in a pod. He knew everything about her, and she knew everything about him. Her logical mind was helpful, and he knew he was one of the only people who could always make her laugh. Always. “Well, wanna go walk around the territory? It’s always fun to watch the birds and run along the trees, right?” he asked, purring once again.

Kestrelpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement and she tried not to laugh - not wanting to hurt his feelings - but pretty soon she couldn't help it. It was impossible not to laugh around Firepaw! And, that was a good thing. To her, the Clan needed more of those Firepaw-like cats who were always willing to be there. "I just came from the territory." She pointed out, her laugh ceasing and her eyes looking more serious all of a sudden. Why was she denying Firepaw this, though? No reason. No reason at all. So, she sighed and got up. "But hey, anything for you, brother." Batting at him lightly, she shook her head with a half-exasperated expression. The territory was a good place to hang out. She often went there to think, but it was also a good place for playing - the trees provided excellent coverage for Kestrelpaw, at least they would if her pelt were darker. As it was, the sandy color tended to give her away in their games, but she was willing to play them with Firepaw, Sunpaw, or Aime'Storm. Those three cats were the only ones who got to see how playful she could really be.

Stormwing hadn't been having much luck lately. Even as an apprentice it had seemed she was doomed to failure, and to be honest, the silver tabby didn't understand why. She'd become a warrior - sucessful wasn't exactly the word for it, though. She was unable to engage in conversation very well at first... and why? Because it felt awkward or scary or some other strange and annoying emotion. And she hated this. She hated feeling like every cat she met was going to reject her, disappear, or die. Romantically speaking anyways. Crowpaw, gone. Hiddentalon, dead. Leafwatcher, gone. And Tigerpaw had just rejected her... she knew it... so Stormwing was left alone. At least she still had friends, but they were often busy or she wasn't so sure she would call them friends. And perhaps that was why Stormwing was sitting alone in the clearing, on a beautiful day - a day that should have been one she would be out and about on. A day that she should be happy about, but she wasn't. And so the poor silver tabby sat and watched. Waited. Hoping that perhaps today would be the day she was able to fix all of her bad luck.
(here we go @woly)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Kestrelpaw's whiskers twitched in amusement and she tried not to laugh - not wanting to hurt his feelings - but pretty soon she couldn't help it. It was impossible not to laugh around Firepaw! And, that was a good thing. To her, the Clan needed more of those Firepaw-like cats who were always willing to be there. "I just came from the territory." She pointed out, her laugh ceasing and her eyes looking more serious all of a sudden. Why was she denying Firepaw this, though? No reason. No reason at all. So, she sighed and got up. "But hey, anything for you, brother." Batting at him lightly, she shook her head with a half-exasperated expression. The territory was a good place to hang out. She often went there to think, but it was also a good place for playing - the trees provided excellent coverage for Kestrelpaw, at least they would if her pelt were darker. As it was, the sandy color tended to give her away in their games, but she was willing to play them with Firepaw, Sunpaw, or Aime'Storm. Those three cats were the only ones who got to see how playful she could really be.

Stormwing hadn't been having much luck lately. Even as an apprentice it had seemed she was doomed to failure, and to be honest, the silver tabby didn't understand why. She'd become a warrior - sucessful wasn't exactly the word for it, though. She was unable to engage in conversation very well at first... and why? Because it felt awkward or scary or some other strange and annoying emotion. And she hated this. She hated feeling like every cat she met was going to reject her, disappear, or die. Romantically speaking anyways. Crowpaw, gone. Hiddentalon, dead. Leafwatcher, gone. And Tigerpaw had just rejected her... she knew it... so Stormwing was left alone. At least she still had friends, but they were often busy or she wasn't so sure she would call them friends. And perhaps that was why Stormwing was sitting alone in the clearing, on a beautiful day - a day that should have been one she would be out and about on. A day that she should be happy about, but she wasn't. And so the poor silver tabby sat and watched. Waited. Hoping that perhaps today would be the day she was able to fix all of her bad luck.
(here we go @woly)
Littlefoot slipped out of the warriors den with a yawn. It was morning, a time he liked to stretch his legs and bask in the sunlight before going out for patrols. He normally would eat something and head out, not having many friends and finding it hard to socialize, he kept himself busy with patrols, and warriors duties. He was smaller, drastically smaller then the other warriors, but he didnt let it stop him from keeping up. Hazel eyes wandered along the clearing and his eye caught sight of a molly. He had seen her around a few times, Stormwing was it? They have probably had small talk during patrols, but nothing much. He was shy, but he couldnt stand another cat being alone. Picking up a small bird from the freshkill pile he trotted his way over to the grey feline, a soft smile on his face. He put the bird down infront of her,"Care to share this bird with me?"
Old June 21st, 2017, 04:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot slipped out of the warriors den with a yawn. It was morning, a time he liked to stretch his legs and bask in the sunlight before going out for patrols. He normally would eat something and head out, not having many friends and finding it hard to socialize, he kept himself busy with patrols, and warriors duties. He was smaller, drastically smaller then the other warriors, but he didnt let it stop him from keeping up. Hazel eyes wandered along the clearing and his eye caught sight of a molly. He had seen her around a few times, Stormwing was it? They have probably had small talk during patrols, but nothing much. He was shy, but he couldnt stand another cat being alone. Picking up a small bird from the freshkill pile he trotted his way over to the grey feline, a soft smile on his face. He put the bird down infront of her,"Care to share this bird with me?"

Stormwing looked up at the tom in alarm, her features becoming more nervous as he approached. What was she supposed to say? Take a breath. You can do this. Your thoughts come out clear, c'mon Storm... "I... I guess, I m-mean... as long as you don't mind." Did that come out right? You're fine. Look at him, see? She had confidence, it just was normally - hidden. After all, not having much luck the past few moons hadn't exactly boosted it through the roof. If anything it was lower then before. But, this tom seemed sincere... and she had seen him before, it was just difficult to recall his name. Little... something, she couldn't remember. Littleheart? No, no, that wouldn't be a good name. Littlepelt? Little... Little... why couldn't Stormwing remember this? Perhaps she had been too busy wrapped up in her own world or something. That was the most logical explanation. She glanced up at him, offering him an uneasy smile. Soon her thoughts and voice would gather themselves and she would be able to speak easier.

Old June 21st, 2017, 04:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Stormwing looked up at the tom in alarm, her features becoming more nervous as he approached. What was she supposed to say? Take a breath. You can do this. Your thoughts come out clear, c'mon Storm... "I... I guess, I m-mean... as long as you don't mind." Did that come out right? You're fine. Look at him, see? She had confidence, it just was normally - hidden. After all, not having much luck the past few moons hadn't exactly boosted it through the roof. If anything it was lower then before. But, this tom seemed sincere... and she had seen him before, it was just difficult to recall his name. Little... something, she couldn't remember. Littleheart? No, no, that wouldn't be a good name. Littlepelt? Little... Little... why couldn't Stormwing remember this? Perhaps she had been too busy wrapped up in her own world or something. That was the most logical explanation. She glanced up at him, offering him an uneasy smile. Soon her thoughts and voice would gather themselves and she would be able to speak easier.[/CENTER]
Littlefoot nodded as he gave a smile,"I dont mind, I could use the company." he didnt want to make the shecat feel bad and mention how she was alone, so he avoided the subject. Basing it on her voice she sounded a bit nervous or startled, but Littlefoot was a gentle tom. He always didnt know alot about personal space, sitting down next to her and not really caring that their pelts were brushing. It was just who he was, he never meant to make others uncomfortable or think he was pulling moves on them. He just enjoyed physical company. He wasnt one with words, so he gave silent comfort by nudging the bird towards her a bit, "Go ahead and have the first bite."
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox the Mighty View Post
Browntail looked at the kits with a soft gaze. They were so precious. She remembered her days of kithood and wonderful love of Sara. Her heart filled with sorrow at the thought of her deceased mother but tried not to let it show. Instead, she looked over at Oakfall and saw his face sadden slightly. Her instinct to help took over and she said, "Can I talk to you outside?"