Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 18th, 2017, 04:31 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Flowerjoy walked into the Warriors' Den than yawned again, laid down and tried to fall asleep.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”
Old June 18th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Why can't i be a sheep?

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Dragonclaw Redguard View Post
Darkfangs whiskers twitched with amusement "are you ready for training" he asked
Silverpaw nods enthusiastically and flicks her tail in amusement.
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:12 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart, after bravely surviving Spiritsight's retaliation, retreated. He stepped back, purring loudly as he rocked back on his haunches. As his best friend spoke, he brought his forepaw to his mouth, casually drawing his rough tongue over the messy fur. His brown eyes expressed his genuine interest, as well as his ears that shifted at every word. He was aware that Spiritsight was sensitive when it came to her blindness, and that she just despised mentioning it as a weakness. He used to feel sympathy, when he was a kit and young apprentice, for her until he learned she could take care of herself.

Now, he attempted to add a more lighthearted air by teasing her, but also accepting her invitation. ``Spiritsight! Never have you ever asked for my help! For once, I am honored to be of your service.`` Flareheart set his paw firmly against the ground before he spoke. He bowed his head as if Spiritsight were `your majesty`. Though she couldn't see, he had learned not to treat her as the blind warrior she is, but as he'd treat any other cat. Plus, he was fearful of her scoldings.

He rose from his seated position, stepping forward to brush her flank with his bushy tail. Now, Flareheart briefly dismissed his teasing. ``But I would love to accompany you! Where are we going first?`` And then he became playfully excited again, offering a small bounce where his paws barely left the ground. He wondered if they would visit the WindClan border first, where tensions were high, or the RiverClan border, where a fishy scent hid in your pelt for days, or maybe even the ShadowClan border, where they could run in to a rival warrior? Excitement filled him.
@Spirit

(Sorry about that! Was busy all day ;w; )

Badgerpaw felt different today. Like she had a purpose... or no... she was supposed to be doing something, but what? The new apprentice had been staying in camp, almost bursting with energy and excitement to go out into the territory to explore, but in fear that she would get in trouble decided against it. Instead, Badgerpaw surveyed the clearing, her tail and head held high as she scanned to try and find her mentor. To be honest, she vaguely remembered what her mentor looked like, perhaps her mentor would recognize her first? Shaking her head from the thought, she placed her rump on the ground, her eyes scanning the cats as she settled on a vaguely familiar shape and pattern. Perhaps that was her mentor?

Spirit... Spirit something. Tilting her head, her ears quickly following, Badgerpaw quickly leaped back up and began to wave her tail in hopes that her mentor would see her, if it was her. She was indeed waving to the right cat, although the molly had no idea that her mentor could literally not see her.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; June 19th, 2017 at 05:12 AM.
Old June 19th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Spirit

Badgerpaw felt different today. Like she had a purpose... or no... she was supposed to be doing something, but what? The new apprentice had been staying in camp, almost bursting with energy and excitement to go out into the territory to explore, but in fear that she would get in trouble decided against it. Instead, Badgerpaw surveyed the clearing, her tail and head held high as she scanned to try and find her mentor. To be honest, she vaguely remembered what her mentor looked like, perhaps her mentor would recognize her first? Shaking her head from the thought, she placed her rump on the ground, her eyes scanning the cats as she settled on a vaguely familiar shape and pattern. Perhaps that was her mentor?

Spirit... Spirit something. Tilting her head, her ears quickly following, Badgerpaw quickly leaped back up and began to wave her tail in hopes that her mentor would see her, if it was her. She was indeed waving to the right cat, although the molly had no idea that her mentor could literally not see her.
@AbsurdJinx

Spiritsight peered awkwardly at Flareheart. She was thankful that he knew how hard it was for her to ask for help, for she was about to ask for even more of said thing.
"I think we'll go to the borders first, perhaps take RiverClan first, they have the nicest smell of the surrounding clans.." She said, before taking a big breath. "Buteeh.. I don't think I'll be able to spot my own apprentice.. I've only spent time with her once, so I haven't picked up on the vibrations she makes and such, like I have with you and my family.. So, if you see the average newly appointed apprentice type of molly coming towards us, do tell me.. Also, her name is Badgerpaw" She said, trying to ask for help in the most casual way that she could.
She felt mixed about whether she was fit for the role of a mentor. She couldn't even find her own apprentice!

(Sorry for short post :3 )
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:06 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @Spirit @The Eye Of The Storm )
"Ant?" Snowstar echoed, pricking her ears up faintly as she smiled down at the young kit. "That's a really cool name." She paused for a moment, thinking, then added, "do you want it to just stay Ant, or Antkit, like the other kits?" She tilted her head, her ice blue eyes focused intently on the young Tom kit and a gentle smile on her face. She wouldnt force him to be called Antkit, but she didnt really understand why he would object to it, since she thought the name sounded pretty cool honestly. But she also knew that Clan names could sound a bit odd to loners and rogues, and kittypets, especially, although from the looks of the kit she doubted he was a kittypet. If he is, then his twolegs need to take better care of him,

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; June 20th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@The Eye Of The Storm
Specklecloud sat besides the camp entrance, her white tail tip flicking back and forth as she waited. It wasn't hard for herself to stay entertained as she watched an ant carrying some food back to a nearby anthill. Her eyes narrowed curiously as she watched the ants hustle, and she found herself wondering if they structured themselves like the clan. Did they have 'senior ants' rather than senior warriors? If she pondered her questions aloud, the young molly was sure her fellow warriors would laugh at her. But to her, it wasn't such an absurd idea. Why wouldn't the ants be like them?

A soft breeze shook her out of her thoughts, and Specklecloud glanced around the clearing. Soon she would be out hunting, one of her least favorite activities. She gave herself some reassurance that she couldn't come back empty pawed this time- not when there was so much prey scurrying about in the forest. That was probably why greenleaf was the ginger molly's favorite season; she would look like less of a fool during this season. A flash of uncertainty passed through her; why weren't the rest of the patrol here yet? Had she missed them? No, Specklecloud was sure she was on time for once. Her gaze swept the clearing once more, trying to pinpoint who was on patrol with her, but she must've zoned out when they were assigned as no name came to her mind. So, she was left to wait.

Last edited by Doodle; June 20th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old June 20th, 2017, 02:14 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
@Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

@AbsurdJinx

Spiritsight peered awkwardly at Flareheart. She was thankful that he knew how hard it was for her to ask for help, for she was about to ask for even more of said thing.
"I think we'll go to the borders first, perhaps take RiverClan first, they have the nicest smell of the surrounding clans.." She said, before taking a big breath. "Buteeh.. I don't think I'll be able to spot my own apprentice.. I've only spent time with her once, so I haven't picked up on the vibrations she makes and such, like I have with you and my family.. So, if you see the average newly appointed apprentice type of molly coming towards us, do tell me.. Also, her name is Badgerpaw" She said, trying to ask for help in the most casual way that she could.
She felt mixed about whether she was fit for the role of a mentor. She couldn't even find her own apprentice!

(Sorry for short post :3 )
Flareheart wondered how Spiritsight thought RiverClan smelled nice, causing him to release an arrogant snort of amusement. And then he took note of her somewhat forced casual tone, which brought on a surge of frustration. He often wished she would freely ask him for help, instead of being stubborn. But then again, her stubbornness made her who she currently is, and he wouldn't ask for anything else. Flareheart scoffed and rolled his eyes teasingly before answering her. ``I've got you, Spiritsight.`` He let his tail-tip brush her flank reassuringly before he spun around to face the clearing.

Opening his jaws wide, Flareheart called out, ``Badgerpaw! Badgerpaw! Is there a Badgerpaw here?`` And then he spotted a younger-looking feline, waving her tail while looking in the direction of both him and Spiritsight. He put two and two together. ``Oh!`` He chirped happily, followed by a quick and joyful chuckle. He beckoned the younger she-cat over with a brief flick of his tail. ``Here she comes.``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; June 20th, 2017 at 02:15 PM.
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Kestrelpaw entered the clearing, her sandy pelt groomed and her hues glancing around sharply. She'd just gotten back from hunting - and dropped her prey on the fresh-kill pile. Now she was looking for her brother who, to be honest, was one of her best friends at the moment. See, Kestrelpaw had problems making friends. So her family were some of the closest cats to her. There was Firepaw... the brother she was currently looking for, and then Sunpaw. Sunpaw. That poor boy was always flirting, and she was beginning to grow sick of it. So, Kestrelpaw would simply sit and wait for him to realize what he was doing wrong before she pointed it out to him. Sunpaw was smart. He should understand that this was wrong, and yet Kestrelpaw hadn't seen him stop yet. Ugh, why did it have to be up to her? Why couldn't someone else stop his ridiculous flirting?

How she wished the tom could see that if he were to just be normal - well, normal in the sense that he wasn't acting like a fool - he would probably find the right she cats instead of the wrong ones. Kestrelpaw had tried to pick and choose for him, but she wasn't any better at playing matchmaker. Love was a word that didn't seem to have much effect on Kestrelpaw, and she shrugged if off as though it were nothing.

Why? Who knew why Kestrelpaw did anything. But one thing was for certain, and that was that this sandy feline was not someone who was going to be won over easily. Not under any circumstances would she fall in love... and it was a good thing everyone knew that already.
@Aztec Ruins

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:37 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar looked up, her gaze flickering over to Fennelnose. As her deputy peered in, she flicked an ear to beckon them inside, looking briefly concerned at their exhausted tone. The Siamese gave Stormstrike an apologetic look before clearing her throat. "Yes, Fennelnose?" She asked, turning her attention back to Fennelnose as she tilted her head.
Fennelnose spared Stormstrike a glance, gaze quickly scanning the warrior before they turned back towards their leader, dipping their head in the respect they had forgot to give them when they interrupted. Stepping in the den and settling down near the entrance, they began. “Assuming you aren’t aware, Remorapaw is being treated in ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat Den as we speak.” Their mouth formed a frown, outwardly showing their disapproval at their kit being in another Clan’s camp. “I would like to visit them, if it isn’t a problem..?” They ended their inquiry with a raised pitch, leaving all the time in the world for Snowstar to respond. Hopefully, they would agree to their request.

But there was still a lingering, annoying thought in the back of the deputy’s mind that insisted that this was a bad idea.

lio was here ♥
Old June 21st, 2017, 12:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Fennelnose spared Stormstrike a glance, gaze quickly scanning the warrior before they turned back towards their leader, dipping their head in the respect they had forgot to give them when they interrupted. Stepping in the den and settling down near the entrance, they began. “Assuming you aren’t aware, Remorapaw is being treated in ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat Den as we speak.” Their mouth formed a frown, outwardly showing their disapproval at their kit being in another Clan’s camp. “I would like to visit them, if it isn’t a problem..?” They ended their inquiry with a raised pitch, leaving all the time in the world for Snowstar to respond. Hopefully, they would agree to their request.

But there was still a lingering, annoying thought in the back of the deputy’s mind that insisted that this was a bad idea.
Snowstar blinked at her deputy as they spoke, and responded immediately. "Of course," If her kit was being healed in another Clan, Snowstar wouldnt like that either. She knew that ThunderClan would probably need their deputy, but Snowstar wouldnt stop Fennelnose from going to visit their kit. "Of course," She repeated herself. "Go." She just felt glad that she wasnt feeling as annoyed as usual, but she did want Fennelnose to go before she changed her mind again, since she was unpredictable even to herself at the moment.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread