by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:56 PM

Old June 23rd, 2017, 03:23 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghPenguin View Post
The black she-cat known as Cinderpaw stalked around the Starclan camp, watching the other cats happily chatting and the kits playing around. She had been hoping that by now she would have found Thrushkit, but she had not had such luck. Cinderpaw spotted some kits, two very small ones playing with a larger kit. She laughed, being reminded of when Thrushkit and her took on Willowkit, the snotty five-mooner of Riverclan, after she had teased them about playing. Since she had been happiest at the time when she had been with Thrushkit, after her parents left her, and after Stormtail, and before greencough struck the clan, her size was slightly larger than a four-moon kit, but not quite as large as a five-moon kit. She was dragged back into reality from her daydreaming by a ball of moss hitting her left paw. Three sets of eyes peered at her from across the clearing. She stood up and threw it back to the kits, who smiled at her and then continued playing. She laid down and rested her head on her paws, but kept her eyes open and alert. She was happy, watching the other cats.
The white queen watched Cinderpaw watch the kits with tired blue eyes. Rainkit had kept her busy, but not as busy as the molly would've liked. With Mistpaw as an apprentice, she could help but long for her own kit to watch grow up. Well, of course, she had Mistpaw, but it wouldn't be the same. She couldn't praise her for her first catch or watch her learn to battle. She had Rainkit to be with, but he would never grow, would never age and of course, he wasn't really her kit. Treesight- ironic, she knew, that her name was the same as the thing that had brought her here, a falling tree- watched Cinderpaw with a smile as she passed a mossball the kits' way. She padded to the black 'paws side as she greeted the molly. "Greetings, Cinderpaw."

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old June 24th, 2017, 05:53 PM

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
The white queen watched Cinderpaw watch the kits with tired blue eyes. Rainkit had kept her busy, but not as busy as the molly would've liked. With Mistpaw as an apprentice, she could help but long for her own kit to watch grow up. Well, of course, she had Mistpaw, but it wouldn't be the same. She couldn't praise her for her first catch or watch her learn to battle. She had Rainkit to be with, but he would never grow, would never age and of course, he wasn't really her kit. Treesight- ironic, she knew, that her name was the same as the thing that had brought her here, a falling tree- watched Cinderpaw with a smile as she passed a mossball the kits' way. She padded to the black 'paws side as she greeted the molly. "Greetings, Cinderpaw."
Just after Cinderpaw threw the mossball, her ears perked up with her tail quickly. She turned quickly and saw Treesight, who had spoken to her. "Oh, hello, Treesight." She smiled quickly at the queen, not being in the happiest of moods. She lifted her head off her paws and scooted her bottom legs forward so that she was sitting instead of laying down. "Oh, by the way, have you seen a dark grey kit who has black stripes? He also has, erm, blue-green eyes. I've been searching for him since I got here, but he hasn't appeared yet." As she completed the description of Thrushkit, she twitched her ears back partially, feeling bad about asking someone who she had just met something. She scuffled her paws and looked down, hoping she didn't put off a bad impression.
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:45 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurghPenguin View Post
Just after Cinderpaw threw the mossball, her ears perked up with her tail quickly. She turned quickly and saw Treesight, who had spoken to her. "Oh, hello, Treesight." She smiled quickly at the queen, not being in the happiest of moods. She lifted her head off her paws and scooted her bottom legs forward so that she was sitting instead of laying down. "Oh, by the way, have you seen a dark gray kit who has black stripes? He also has, erm, blue-green eyes. I've been searching for him since I got here, but he hasn't appeared yet." As she completed the description of Thrushkit, she twitched her ears back partially, feeling bad about asking someone who she had just met something. She scuffled her paws and looked down, hoping she didn't put off a bad impression.
Treesight paused, thinking. "I don't think so," the white molly mewed. She flicked her left ear, racking her brain. The queen had never had the best memory, but perhaps she could remember this kit. "Are you sure he's dead? What was he like?" She asked, fixing her blue eyes on the apprentice. (Sorry it's short...it's my summer vacation and I'm going away so I won't be able to finish this RP, probably...sorry!)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:41 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Lilly

Pushing through the starry bushes, the tabby tom lead Cricketpaw into the camp. The tom had kept looking back towards the russet molly as they had made their way through the Starclan territory. Northpath didn't want to get separated from the young molly. This was the first time that he actually lead a cat to Starclan after their death. He wasn't sure he was even up to this job, the tabby hated watching Cricketpaw died. He use to be a medicine cat apprentice, he was sue to being able to help anyone who was need and he honestly felt the need to help others when they were hurt or in danger. So it really hurt him to watch someone die. Maybe he would get use to helping cats to Starclan someday, but for now he was sure that after Cricketpaw, he'd take a break from leading cats to Starclan. I'll leave the job to cats that have been here for awhile.

Although he didn't wish to lead other cats just yet, he was glad that he was able to help Cricketpaw get to Starclan. Northpath had enjoyed his meetings with the molly when she dreamed, and he honestly felt a certain connection with her. The two of them had similar doubts about themselves when they were training under their mentors, and the two of them had also been murdered at a young age. It had pained him to watch Cricketpaw die since he did see her as a friend, but he did hope to help her also settle into Starclan.

"It can get confusing at first in Starclan," the tom mewed as he stopped at the edge of the camp. "Sometimes it all looks the same since everything is enclosed in stars," he explained. "Besides, it's still different territory from the clans. You can always explore it whenever you feel up to it. If you ever want someone to go into the territory with then you could also find me... or I'm sure that there are other cats here that would be play with going out onto the territory with you," he quickly added awkwardly, unsure if she would even wish to go exploring her new territory with him. Besides, Northpath still felt guilty about not being able to do anything but watch when she was killed, and he honestly wasn't sure if she blamed him for that as well.

Northpath wanted to tell Cricketpaw about how he was now suppose to help Geckoleaf. Explain to her about her former mentor's mental problems. About he break downs that have been going on for some time and how he was assigned to help her, especially since watching Cricketpaw die would destroy what little sanity she had clung onto. But he wasn't sure if he should throw all that at her, after all she had just been murdered. Besides, he wasn't even sure if he would be able to help Geckoleaf, so why even bring it up just yet? Maybe he would tell her about it if it seemed that he was able to help Geckoleaf... the tom seemed to be getting more and more weight on his shoulders and he had only been dead for a few moons!

Either way, he was glad to be of some help even after death.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Professional Loser

An ivory body padded rather swiftly into the vast StarClan camp area. She was not carrying any prey, it seemed that the she-cat was returning from a quiet walk through the territory. Ashwillow, a white colored angora, seated herself on top of her haunches and watched the world below the heavens.
The she-cat was looking down at Riverclan, more specifically Silentpaw, her daughter who was still alive at the time. Ashwillow's multicolored eyes shined and clouded with blank and regretful wistfulness. Ashwillow would watch Silentpaw for hours every day, she had been paying close attention to her ever since she got apprenticed, a day that her mother didn't live to see. Although the she-cat was no longer physically there to see Silentpaw, this was enough for her.
Ashwillow had noticed, ever since she had died, that Silentpaw's personality had changed. She was once so hyper and playful as a kit, though she was mute. But every since Ashwillow died, something in Silentpaw must have shattered. It broke her mothers heart, knowing that she was the cause of Silentpaw's trauma.
"Hey, Ash, what are you doing?"
Ashwillow managed to tear her eyes away from the scene to meet her mate, Stormreach's, starry eyes.
"I think it is pretty clear what I am doing," the she-cat answered with a light chuckle.
The dark gray korat tomcat sat next to his mate, watching Silentpaw with her.
"You've been watching her more frequently I noticed, she'll be fine, Ash, you and I both know," he said calmly, glancing up at the molly with his pale yellow eyes.
"I may be dead, but I'm still her mother!" Ashwillow said firmly, "I missed her apprentice ceremony, Storm, her apprentice ceremony! A mother should not miss out on such milestones! And besides, I do not want something bad to happen to her!"
Stormreach replied with a chuckle, "You worry too much, I have been watching her as well, and she is doing fine. Besides, if something does happen to her, she will be up here in StarClan with us."
Ashwillow rolled her eyes, "Yes, but I want her to live a full life! I want her to grow up and be a warrior, I want her to be able to find love!"
Stormreach sighed, "Alright," the gray tom said, "I'll be in the territory if you need anything."
And with that, the dark furred tomcat padded away from his mate and into the territory. Ashwillow looked back at him before returning her firm gaze to watching her daughter, her bright ivory tail curled around her paws, her multicolored eyes were firm and watching.
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Crescentpaw managed to stumble her way into the Camp, blinking, the new StarClan member felt weak on her paws. Okay, this was not a dream. The black molly smoothed her pelt, restoring the little moon shape on her chest to it's normal pattern instead of a puff of white. Her vision swam with tiny dots for a moment before she forced herself to realize the truth. She was dead and gone. Crescentpaw sat, her haunches raised as her fur stayed smooth surprisingly. She took a deep breath, her claws flexing as she tried to spot anyone she knew. "Hello?" She squeaked, her ears pulling back as she flinched at the vulnerability in her voice and the high pitch.

((Open))
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Crescentpaw managed to stumble her way into the Camp, blinking, the new StarClan member felt weak on her paws. Okay, this was not a dream. The black molly smoothed her pelt, restoring the little moon shape on her chest to it's normal pattern instead of a puff of white. Her vision swam with tiny dots for a moment before she forced herself to realize the truth. She was dead and gone. Crescentpaw sat, her haunches raised as her fur stayed smooth surprisingly. She took a deep breath, her claws flexing as she tried to spot anyone she knew. "Hello?" She squeaked, her ears pulling back as she flinched at the vulnerability in her voice and the high pitch.

((Open))
The ivory pelted spirit flicked her starry ears as she heard an unfamiliar yet quiet voice. Ashwillow turned her head and saw the young apprentice, she gave a small gasp and got up from where she was. The angora made her way towards the young StarClan member. Ashwillow could tell that the apprentice was new, for Ashwillow had been in StarClan for many moons now, she would have known the cat.
"Hello there," the kind she-cat spoke softly to the young cat, "you must be a new member. No need to be afraid, everyone is welcoming and kind here."
Ashwillow gave the apprentice a kind smile, her multicolored eyes shining.
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floa View Post
The ivory pelted spirit flicked her starry ears as she heard an unfamiliar yet quiet voice. Ashwillow turned her head and saw the young apprentice, she gave a small gasp and got up from where she was. The angora made her way towards the young StarClan member. Ashwillow could tell that the apprentice was new, for Ashwillow had been in StarClan for many moons now, she would have known the cat.
"Hello there," the kind she-cat spoke softly to the young cat, "you must be a new member. No need to be afraid, everyone is welcoming and kind here."
Ashwillow gave the apprentice a kind smile, her multicolored eyes shining.
Crescentpaw blinked, but nodded to the statement. "I just arrived here, my name is Crescentpaw." She mewed politely. She gazed around the camp, noticing cats of every Clan mingling kindly and talking. "What's yours?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. If this would be where she spent the rest of her moons, then she should at least get to know some of the cats she'd be living among. Maybe they had interesting knowledge from the Clans past, before she was born.
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Professional Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Crescentpaw blinked, but nodded to the statement. "I just arrived here, my name is Crescentpaw." She mewed politely. She gazed around the camp, noticing cats of every Clan mingling kindly and talking. "What's yours?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. If this would be where she spent the rest of her moons, then she should at least get to know some of the cats she'd be living among. Maybe they had interesting knowledge from the Clans past, before she was born.
"Crescentpaw? That's a lovely name," the ivory molly complimented. She flicked her ears when the apprentice asked about her name.
"My name is Ashwillow," she answered softly, nodding her head slightly.
"You will like it here, we all get to watch down on the clans, seeing what is going on, every cat here holds a story, and I'm sure that many cats here will welcome you under their wing," she meowed with a smile, flicking her white tail.
Old July 12th, 2017, 01:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floa View Post
"Crescentpaw? That's a lovely name," the ivory molly complimented. She flicked her ears when the apprentice asked about her name.
"My name is Ashwillow," she answered softly, nodding her head slightly.
"You will like it here, we all get to watch down on the clans, seeing what is going on, every cat here holds a story, and I'm sure that many cats here will welcome you under their wing," she meowed with a smile, flicking her white tail.
Crescentpaw smiled. "Thank you, your name is nice as well!" She chirped. The young cat was interested in the fact they could watch over the Clans, like the stories told. "Wow.." she muttered so only she could hear, nodding politely at the last statement. "So, before you.. died, what Clan were you in?" She asked curiously.