Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:50 AM
Tuftedtusk's Family &...
by Planet
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:37 AM

Old January 25th, 2021, 06:50 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Brief times of sweet reunions [OPEN]

[ This thread is open to any cat [dead] who had any relations with Breezefeather before he well... died]

He had not expected the death... but then again, it was with Dawnstar after all. It had gone quickly, stars be blessed but now... now he was stuck here. For now. It felt... harsh. Cold. The transition from the world of the living to the world of the stars was not something he'd ever expected to experience while fully coherent... He'd expected it to happen when he was old, lonely and just... got a chance to sleep in. But that was not to be. Now... he was here.

In Starclan... looking around the deputy, or was it former deputy now? What was going to happen to Windclan now that both he and Twilightstar were gone? Was there someone waiting for him here? Was old friends going to be glad to see him? Well in truth, they shouldn't because he was not meant to have died... but he had nonetheless. Now... now it was time for reunions.

"Brightsky? Stormstrike? Windwatcher?" And then... his voice hoarse and barely a croak he called out for his dead kits, "Harekit? Rabbitkit?"

[ @Fuzzy @Mumble -> if you two want to have these two interact <3 ]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 25th, 2021, 07:57 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Brief times of sweet reunions [OPEN]

// any powerplay was agreed with and done with consent from arie

Stormstrike sighed as she watched the current situation with windclan, itching to go down and help. But what could she do? Rise from the dead? Yeah right, that was impossible. Right? The queen felt utterly miserable at the thought. After just returning to her true home, she died. She left her kits behind. She left Breezefeather behind. What kind of mother was she? Watching a Breezefeather left the camp with Coldamber, she could feel her peslt start to bristle. What was he thinking? He needed to stay back at camp! He needed to be there for his clan! Still, she knew she couldnt do anything. All she could do was watch, and she hated it. Knowing that so many others were watching the camp, she decided to follow her former mate.

By the way her pelt prickled with unease, she knew something was wrong. Something bad was going to happen, she was sure of it. But what could she do? Nothing. Nothing but watch, helpless as to what happened. Still, she knew that it wasnt going to be detrimental to Breeazefeather, or Coldamber either, for that matter... Right? As much as she wished she could fully believe that, a very small part of her could tell that all was not going to be okay. But, she ignored it. She ignored the feeling of dread that started to take over her. Waiting on bated breath, she watched as Dawn emerged in front of them, a low growl emerging from her throat as she itched to go out there and protect her former clanmates from the sorry excuse of a leader. But still, she couldnt.

As Dawnstar surged forwards, she watched in shock as her teethe sank into her former mates neck and tossed him aside like a piece of fresh kill. Eyes widening in shock, she felt frozen in her spot, her mouth hanging slightly agape in disbelief. That wasnt him. That couldnt be him. It was just some other spotted cat, right? He was still alive, right? RIGHT? Slowly shaking her head, she struggled to her shaking paws and slowly backed away from where she was watching, her breathing speeding up. As a voice reached her ears, it took a moment to register who it was from. Slowly turning her head to gaze in the direction of the voice, she could hardly believe who it was. It was him. He was really dead. The former windclan cat was momentarily shocked into silence, her wide eyed gaze simply staring at him before she felt her body surge forward, rushing towards him.

¨HOW! HOW COULD YOU JUST... JUST DIE LIKE THAT? WHY DID YOU EVEN LEAVE CaMP IN THE FIRST PLACE? YOUR CLAN NEEDS YOU, AND YOU JUST UP AND LEFT! AND WHAT ABOUT OUR KITS? WHO IS GOING TO CARE FOR THEM NOW!? THEY ALREADY LOST ME, AND NOW THEY ARE LEFT WITHOUT A FATHER!¨ she yowled, a look of pure anger on her face. As she reached him, she raised a sheathed paw and struck it across his face, her chest heaving as she glared down at him.

// @Arie

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 27th, 2021, 05:38 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Mumble --

He had expected to see his dead mate... what he'd kind of expected but not in all truth was the slap to his face that came hard and fast. Lifting a paw and rubbing it Breezefeather blinked his eyes a few time, still slowly coming to terms with the fact that... he was dead. There was no second chances, there was only this now. His clan... it was left at the mercy of Dawnstar... His KITS! they were left at the mercy of the dark Shadowclan leader... he did not feel safe at that thought. Not at all...

"Hey. Stormstrike. If you knew I'd died... then you should know that I played no part in my death. How was I supposed to know it was a trap? How was I supposed to know I was going to get my throat torn out and then be left thrown out over a cliff? It was not my fault. I couldn't let Dawnstar run rampant on our territory, nor could I just... let others handle it. I had to go. Sadly... that now leaves our kits with no parents but there were no other choices to be taken. No other ways of handling it."

Or at least... he didn't see another way of handling the issue. It was a complex thing and one that he feared would have no resolution... but he could only hope that Windclan would bond together, would become stronger in his absence. But.. now he was at least going to try to enjoy the time with his family that he had here. "You're going to proceed to yell at me are you not?" He questioned as he sat down, and proceeded to rub his head again. This was already giving him a headache, who knew you could feel this bad when you'd died.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old January 27th, 2021, 03:43 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arie @Mumble
[So, I may or may not have not known what to say... but here's a Bright]

Breezefeather was dead, Twilightstar was gone, and Dawnstar had reign over WindClan. It was a mess. WindClan had to rely on themselves, working among warriors with no cat above them. Honestly, there was no telling what was going to happen. This could be the end of WindClan, or the beginning of a new era that would strengthen her beloved Clan. All in all, it was a mess and needed fix. That, however, would have to wait, even if it was a pressing matter.

Brightsky would let out a sigh as Breezefeather called her name, along with his ex-mate and kits. Stormstrike was taking things a bit to far, it was not Breezefeather’s or any cat here’s fault that he had died. Dawnstar killed him for her own benefit, he had not seen that coming she was sure. However, that was behind them now. It was not like they could fix a life.
Coming up to the two Brightsky brushed her tail over the other molly’s back, despite not knowing her she was a fellow formal WindClanner. “Stormstrike, calm down. He had no choice in the matter. Things may look bad, yes, they are but yelling won’t solve anything. So, please calm down.” The creamy molly meowed, trying to keep a calmer tone. It had been her experience that yelling solved nothing, she had yelled at Breezefeaher in the past and it never worked. As far as she could tell, yelling just made things take longer, even if it was the natural response to emotional situations like this.

Now, Brightsky turned to Breezefeather. It pained her to see him here, he was not supposed to be dead. WindClan needed him, his kits needed him. He was supposed to be alive. She was not ready to welcome him into StarClan, by the look of it no cat here was. “Breezefeather… I wish we were seeing each other for a better reason.” She spoke, a lace of sadness in her tone. He was her friend, even if they had fought countless times over stupid things. She still saw him as one of her oldest friends. However, she hated that he was here now.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 28th, 2021, 02:15 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Thunderkit had no idea what had happened. A small, minuscule moment of victory as his tongue tasted Dawnstars blood, and then he exploded in pain, his own blood spread about. Pain and then darkness, and now stars. Looking up, it was like walking in the sky, something he had wanted to do but hadn't done. The young tom had heard of Starclan, but didn't want to believe he was really dead. He couldn't have LOST, could he? He didn't die! He was too fierce! Right? His ears twitching, the fluffy tom noticed voices in one direction. That seemed like the way to go then, as the rest of the starry land seemed empty.

The scent was familiar, if a bit different in the land of the dead, and Thunderkit took a moment to realize who it was. He shouldn't have been surprised, but he was. What was all the yelling? Who was yelling at daddy? He couldn't let them do that! His voice shrill, he sped up, calling Dad? Dad? You need help? Who should I sit on? almost forgetting that he was dead, certainly forgetting, at least for the moment, to be sad about it. He had to help his dad! He was getting yelled at by someone! @Arie @Mumble @Fuzzy

Last edited by gs29513; January 28th, 2021 at 02:15 PM.
Old January 29th, 2021, 11:28 PM
emergency hiatus

-- @Fuzzy @gs29513 --

The other cat that materialized across the plains of Starclan, had the deputy smile and eyes shine brightly. His old friend... whom he too often yelled at, and too often laughed at and had too many arguments, but despite it all, Brightsky was a welcome face, and a sign that he was indeed dead. When she tried to calm Stormstrike down and voiced that in fact yelling didn't get you anywhere, he couldn't help but laugh at the grim humour. "Yelling doesn't solve anything? Is that the basis we're going off now Old friend? That... all the times you spent yelling at me, was in truth pointless and unnecessary and that you're now here to apologise to me?" The laughter was evident, because despite the dreary situation... it was good to be here among long lost friends.

"Despite it all, yes, Brightsky. I do wish we were here together for another reason than my unfortunate demise at the paws of Dawnstar, but right now, the only thing I can do is be with my family, friends and come to terms with it. I shouldn't have had to leave those I love... but it is necessary. Necessary because despite it all, the dance must go on, even without me in there. I now have the time I never had to get to know my kits, to know my mother... to reunite with old friends. It saddens me to be here in the stars, and not be with my family... but I know they're safer. If Dawnstar knew... she would kill them in fear of an uprising I believe..." but before he could even finish that thought he heard a voice... A voice that DID NOT belong in Starclan.

Turning around he behold the running and starshining shape of Thunderkit. Thunderkit. Who he was quite sure he'd left alone. He couldn't stop himself from rushing over and scooping the kit up into his embrace and pushing his muzzle into his fur. He missed Thunderkit... but that did not take away from the fact that he did not belong there. That Thunderkit shouldn't be here and he drew away for a moment as the kit proceeded to blabber on about sitting on cats. "No sitting on these cats, they're friends. But what in Stars name are you doing here? Thunderkit, I thought I left you alive." Breezefeather was simply unable to hold in the tears that was bursting at the seams. His son should not be dead.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old January 30th, 2021, 11:55 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arie @gs29513

A small smile found itself on her face as Breezefeather spoke. His laugh was good to hear. It was something she rarely heard when she was alive, so rarely did he even seem content. His witty words thrown back at her in a friendly mannor was refreshing. She missed it. Missed it all, missed him. While this was a sad occasion and not times for jokes, well when was it really no time to joke when you were all dead? Probably so, but right now she would make an exception.
Brightsky shook her head with a small huff of amusement, playfully flicking her fluffy tail at him as she did so. “Yes, it is, and was. One has time to figure things out after seasons among the stars, and I realized how impatient I had been. Pointlessly wasting my breath with yelling. Goodness I was such a stubborn hare brain. But, I do think you’ve yelled at me enough for an apology exchange, so we’ll leave it unspoken, eh?” The creamy molly suggested, amusement tracing her words. She was sure that the tom really didn’t want an apology, maybe he did to sooth an ego but really, now was not the time. Maybe later they would talk of all the things they had done and things they regrated. Or maybe they would let it fade in the past and leave it there. Let their lives just live themselves and not worry about them.

With his almost speech like words Brightsky nodded along. Didn’t have to wonder how he would have done as leader, she could tell he would have done a good job. “Yeah,” She agreed as he spoke. It was sad. Him being here was painful, despite her earlier teasing she did hate to see him here because he was killed. If he had died of old age or just some other way, it would not have been so painful, yet being killed by the leader of an enemy Clan was just not right. However, he did have to come to terms with this and really, she did want to make his transition easier. Why make this a sad occasion when she could brighten up the mood instead? She had already attempted to calm the mood once. Honestly, Breezefeaher was clearing the mod better than her, which she found mildly amusing.

Brightsky turned in the direction her friend had looked, and it honestly took her a moment to remember that the kit was here because he was dead... Someone had killed a kit! This was Breezy’s kit, his son! Why… why would someone kill an innocent kitten? Brightsky could not fathom it, kits were such precious things. “Oh, sweetheart you don’t need to sit on anyone, I’m an old friend of your dad’s… known him a long, long time.” She explained, trying to keep the mood a bit lighter. However, it seemed things would just go south from now on, seeing as Breezy was crying over his son. She hated seeing tears in his eyes.
Moving over to the two, after glancing at Stormstrike, Brightsky would just brush her starlit tail down her friend’s back. She didn’t need to speak more than she already did. He was reuniting with his son, who was taken far, far to soon. Thunderkit should be back in the clearing playing with other kits, excited about becoming an apprentice and learning to be a warrior. Innocent with the whole world ahead of him. Yet, her dear friend’s kit was here instead. So, she would over the tiniest of smiles, one of comfort, not joy.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 31st, 2021, 06:37 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

No sitting? Thunderkit was alright with not sitting on cats, considering how well it had worked out last time. Which was awfully. Although these cats looked less big. Maybe he could beat up THEM. But he couldn't do that from nestled in Breezefeathers fur, and he was alright with that. It was warm and he nuzzled his dad as well, letting out a small purr. The question was somewhat difficult to answer, and Thunderkit had to think for a moment. He didn't remember clearly, but he probably remembered enough. That big cat, the stinky one came into camp and said a lot of stuff. And she said she killed you! I got mad cause that is the biggest ouchie, and went to sit on her. Turns out she way big, and sat on me, and I got squished.

The indignity of being killed by his favorite method of attack, that he had just gotten good at a few days ago made him indignant, and he let out a little snort. One day he was going to sit on her and squash her into the GROUND. As he became aware of little drops of water plopping onto his back, Thunderkit looked up. Was it raining? It wasn't. His dad was crying. Had he done something wrong? How did he fix it? Squirming a little to remind Breezefeather he was still right there, he asked cautiously Did I do something? Are you ok? He didn't want his dad to be all sad! @Arie @Fuzzy
Old February 1st, 2021, 05:03 AM
emergency hiatus

-- @Fuzzy @gs29513 @Mumble --

It hurt. Stars... it hurt still. Things were not supposed to hurt in Starclan but Breezefeather felt his hard crack as Thunderkit proceeded to explain why and how he'd ended up in Starclan... poor little soul. How monstrous could you be to brutally murder a kitten? He understood Dawnstar was cruel, was brutal... but he never saw her as one who could do such a thing... was it all in an agenda against Windclan or was it because of something else? He didn't know and likely would never know, but it hurt him. That Thunderkit.... so young, too young, should now roam the stars. Stars be cursed, this was not how the world should be, but Thunderkit's explanation... he couldn't be sad at that. The kit held in his paws some imaginary power of some sort to make him cheer up whenever he needed it, and it was maddening. Nothing had ever had the same effect on him before, and he turned an eye to look at Stomrstrike and Brightsky if the kit's explanation of death had gotten to them in the same way.

And then the innocent question of why he was crying. Pulling away briefly he directed his green gaze towards Thunderkit, smiling sadly. "I am crying because you should not be here. You're young and you had your life ahead of you, you should not be dead here. You should be down there, living your life, not up here wandering the stars with me." He shouldn't be here... it was not good. It didn't make sense, it was not logical by any stretch of the imagination.

Yet... they had better make something out of the time they had in the stars... eternity it seemed. So turning around he decided to introduce the kit to the two cats he would likely be spending some time with. "This," gesturing to the grey molly who had been quiet outside of the slap, which he wasn't entirely pleased about still... unreasonable to many extents, "is your birth mother Stormstrike. She died shortly after you were born. And this," gesturing to the cream coloured molly, "is Brightsky. A former deputy and leader of Windclan and a very good and old friend of mine. She helped me through a lot of dark patches, and well... don't piss her off, or she'll come after me." Despite the fact that he was mated to Stormstrike, it wasn't going to lessen his friendship with Brightsky who had been there but also... yelled equally as much.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old February 3rd, 2021, 11:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Arie @Jackpot @gs29513

Brightsky’s soft smile turned to a sorrowful one. Did Thunderkit even understand death, did he? The poor, poor thing. The biggest owchie? Oh, he was making Brightsky want to cry! She hated to see kits here but hearing them talk about how they died was even worse. Especially when they had been murdered by a leader from another Clan! Did ShadowClan have no honor at all? Brightsky just could not fathom how a cat given lives by StarClan, could do everything Dawnstar had done in less than a moon! And yet, here was Breezy and his son, killed by the very cat that was supposed to help uphold the code. It was almost revolting.
She would turn away from the two, eyeing the star lit ground for a moment. Listening to her friend explain to his kit why he was crying was something she never expected to have to listen to. She never expected most things in her life. Stars she did not expect Breezy or his son to be killed today! Yet here they were! It was all an emotional situation that left Brightsky conflicted. She wanted to draw her friend into a hug, comfort him yet, he was here comforting his kit, his mate standing aside them. Quiet from shock Brightsky assumed. She was almost like the third wheel to a date, something she knew much about from her days living. However, she knew she had to be there, even if she was no kin. She was here for Breezy, here for his kin even if they did not know her.

The creamy molly would turn back to Breezefeather as he begun introducing cats. Ah, yes, Thunderkit did not even know his own mother. Sad, but at least it was his father that would interduce them. That felt right. Brightsky would offer a smile, sadness whipped from her expression. She had already made it clear that she would not bring more sadness to this. “Pleasure to meet you Thunderkit.” She dipped her head slightly. An amused huff left her. Yeah, she’d come after his dad not him. “Your dad here is right. I’d come after him not you sweetheart, he can handle it though, he’s tough. And used to it” Brightsky agreed, amusement laced in her voice. Yes, this was the type of conversations she wanted to have with her old friend. Ones with jokes, laughs, and smiles. She never was able to have enough of those with the tom before she died. Honestly, she regretted that, however she knew she could not change that. She was dead and so was he.
“Aren’t you Breezy?” Brightsky asked, flicking her bushy tail at him. Her goal was to brighten the mood, keep them all sane with dry eyes. She did not want to have a bunch of crying cats, because than she would be crying and that did not sound fun. Besides! There was a kit here, why not show him how you can still have fun in StarClan? In all reality, Brightsky just wanted this to pass. The sadness, the anger, the fear. She wanted it all to pass so they could enjoy a friendly banter. Between the four of them, she was sure they could move past this, and the molly put it on herself, being the one in the stars longest, to put this on a better track.