Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:15 AM

Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:23 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
A small she cat raced through the territory, a bark was behind her, she was alone in Tue woods. The white she-cat fell over a tree trunk and rolled in mud. She quickly got back up and raced away. The dog followed closer, and closer. She looked back and then didn't see the dog. She looked in front of her and there was the thunder path. She backed up but heard the dog. She raced back into the woods a d climbed up a tree. The dog whined under the tree and it's two leg quickly grabbed it's collar. The two leg dragged the dog away. Screechpaw shook in the tree. Her fur stook out so she looked twice her size.
Bushpaw wanders around the territory in interest. It was only a few days ago that he became an apprentice, so he was very curious about what was around the territory. He was examining about everything he saw, that was, until he heard a distant bark. Along with the dog's woof, he heard the sound of something running away from the terrible beast. In hopes of helping out, he ran towards where he heard the noise. By the time he got there, the dog was gone, he looked up at you and assumed by your stood out fur that you were a kitty pet, "awww! Is the poor little kitty pet stuck in a tree?" Bushpaw laughed as he taunted screechpaw, not knowing she was another apprentice.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:33 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bONFIRE lIT View Post
Bushpaw wanders around the territory in interest. It was only a few days ago that he became an apprentice, so he was very curious about what was around the territory. He was examining about everything he saw, that was, until he heard a distant bark. Along with the dog's woof, he heard the sound of something running away from the terrible beast. In hopes of helping out, he ran towards where he heard the noise. By the time he got there, the dog was gone, he looked up at you and assumed by your stood out fur that you were a kitty pet, "awww! Is the poor little kitty pet stuck in a tree?" Bushpaw laughed as he taunted screechpaw, not knowing she was another apprentice.
Screechpaw jumped down and snarled."I'm NOT a kittypet! I'm a ShadowClan apprentice! " she snarled. She pinned him down. "If you EVER call me an apprentice I will rip your pelt off and hang it up for the foxes to see!" She snarled. The barking got louder again. Screechpaw looked up to see the black dog racing back over. Its teeth has saliva dripping down.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 23rd, 2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Screechpaw jumped down and snarled."I'm NOT a kittypet! I'm a ShadowClan apprentice! " she snarled. She pinned him down. "If you EVER call me an apprentice I will rip your pelt off and hang it up for the foxes to see!" She snarled. The barking got louder again. Screechpaw looked up to see the black dog racing back over. Its teeth has saliva dripping down.
While pinned down, Bushpaw looked at you with eyes of fear, "a-are you actually going to wrip my pelt o-off?" He stuttered in shock. He finally looked away when he heard the dog's more horrifying bark. His heart was thumping a mile a minute in horror of what the dog may do to him if he was caught, "G-Get off of me!" He yelled as he struggled under your pin. He thought to himself. Is this really it? Is this how I will die? So quickly? No it can't be. Can it? Bushpaw quickly bit your paw, hoping that you would get off because of it.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:43 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
While pinned down, Bushpaw looked at you with eyes of fear, "a-are you actually going to wrip my pelt o-off?" He stuttered in shock. He finally looked away when he heard the dog's more horrifying bark. His heart was thumping a mile a minute in horror of what the dog may do to him if he was caught, "G-Get off of me!" He yelled as he struggled under your pin. He thought to himself. Is this really it? Is this how I will die? So quickly? No it can't be. Can it? Bushpaw quickly bit your paw, hoping that you would get off because of it.
She quickly in pinned him. "We need to go!" She said. "And no I'm not Mouse-Brain! Clan cats don't do that unless you attack!" She said.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 23rd, 2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
She quickly in pinned him. "We need to go!" She said. "And no I'm not Mouse-Brain! Clan cats don't do that unless you attack!" She said.
@woly
@Jay-Jay

Bushpaw jumped to his paws without giving a second thought and sprinted away from the bark. He was going to reply to your comment, but he was too terrified to do nothing but squeel as he tried to do his best to ecscape the dog. His eyes darted in such a panic, that he wasn't able to see the tree right in front of him. His body slammed right into the tree making him let out a shout of pain. He fell to his side, dazed by the hit as his vision blurred, leaving him vunerable to the dog.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:06 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@woly
@Jay-Jay

Bushpaw jumped to his paws without giving a second thought and sprinted away from the bark. He was going to reply to your comment, but he was too terrified to do nothing but squeel as he tried to do his best to ecscape the dog. His eyes darted in such a panic, that he wasn't able to see the tree right in front of him. His body slammed right into the tree making him let out a shout of pain. He fell to his side, dazed by the hit as his vision blurred, leaving him vunerable to the dog.
@Jay-Jay

The blind cat was looking for their apprentice all over. They awoke this morning without the apprentice, which left them confused. They planned to do training today, to go out into the Shadowclan training ground and be productive for once, but it seemed the apprentice had different plans. They figured their apprentice was off goofing off in the territory with friends and lost track of time, and it was only when he heard a distant bark that their ears perked and the hair began to rise on their pelt. They heard shrills of pain,and the sound of two cats shouting. They figured this was another apprentice,and two apprentices alone with the sound of a dog meant no good. They aren fully trained to deal with a dog on their own! Despite their own fears they pressed on forward, using their nose to guide them to the other cats. They were blind, so they kept their pace careful, paws scanning every bit of land as they ran so they wouldn't trip or fall. They were determined to be just as useful as any warrior despite them being blind. Once they were near, their eyes scanned over the apprentices as if they could actually see, which they couldnt, but had very good senses. They leaned down to where Bushpaw was,nudging them to get up with their muzzle. ¨You're both lucky I´m here.¨ the warrior replied under their breath. ¨Screechpaw, help get Bushpaw up. I´ll make noises to distract that mutt away from you two.¨ the cats words were authoritative, and they were glad they had came looking for the apprentices in the first place.

Last edited by graves; April 23rd, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 09:27 PM
Hit love right back..

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
@Jay-Jay

The blind cat was looking for their apprentice all over. They awoke this morning without the apprentice, which left them confused. They planned to do training today, to go out into the Shadowclan training ground and be productive for once, but it seemed the apprentice had different plans. They figured their apprentice was off goofing off in the territory with friends and lost track of time, and it was only when he heard a distant bark that their ears perked and the hair began to rise on their pelt. They heard shrills of pain,and the sound of two cats shouting. They figured this was another apprentice,and two apprentices alone with the sound of a dog meant no good. They aren fully trained to deal with a dog on their own! Despite their own fears they pressed on forward, using their nose to guide them to the other cats. They were blind, so they kept their pace careful, paws scanning every bit of land as they ran so they wouldn't trip or fall. They were determined to be just as useful as any warrior despite them being blind. Once they were near, their eyes scanned over the apprentices as if they could actually see, which they couldnt, but had very good senses. They leaned down to where Bushpaw was,nudging them to get up with their muzzle. ¨You're both lucky I´m here.¨ the warrior replied under their breath. ¨Screechpaw, help get Bushpaw up. I´ll make noises to distract that mutt away from you two.¨ the cats words were authoritative, and they were glad they had came looking for the apprentices in the first place.
Screechpaw nodded. "OK!" She nudged bushpaw. "Get up!" She wailed.

Old April 24th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
A large muscled warrior padded through the territory, his golden hues looking around curiously. The sky was bright with hardly any clouds in it and birds chirping softly in the distance. It was overall a beautiful day and Lionfrost had decided to come out and just enjoy it all. He didn't plan on hunting. Not now anyway, perhaps later. After all, what kind of a warrior would that make him if he didn't contribute to his clan despite having spent so much time in the territory? Not a very good one that's for sure. The warrior doubted that there were going to be many threats in the territory today. ShadowClan kepts its border well guarded and they made sure everyone knew not to cross it. Some cat's just didn't listen though. Foxes didn't either. But if a fox really did come along, he could beat it up with his moons of experience. However, from what he had heard at the gathering, that group of evil cats had been stirring up trouble with SkyClan. What was their name again? Wasn't it something like the Dusk Syndicate? Yes, he was pretty sure that that was their name. Lionfrost had heard some of the things that they did to other cats. Horrid things. He would never admit it, but Lionfrost doubted that he would ever want to come across one of those cats. They didn't seem like the type to come and settle down for a nice conversation. The warrior himself loved to chat with others. The only problem was that he could never seem to find someone to talk with. Having been born a loner, it seemed that that was something that would fade away. Once a loner, always a loner. That was something he had heard one of his kithood bullies say before. It saddened him to know that not many liked him, but he managed to see past it and appreciate what he had. Like Ivybreeze. His mate was one of those cats who could always brighten up his day. Another thing that always brightened him up was nature. He loved nature and he especially loved seeing it in a time of beautiful weather. Looking around, Lionfrost could tell that new-leaf was doing it's job, for flowers were blooming and leaves were growing. This was what he loved about living as a wild cat. He would never even dream of wanting to become a kittypet. Being a kittypet sounded horrible and Lionfrost didn't like thinking about what it was like to be one.

@Suspiciousmindz
Here she was again. Doing the work of a clan cat. Why did she obey the orders from a cat she'd never met? It was a strange thing coming from the slender grey she-cat. The only time she ever listened to anyone was when she had to get down and bloody for them. Oh well. There was some type of fun out of these 'missions'. Besides, it kept her skills sharp so when it really counted, she was always ready.

As the scents wavered around her as her slender body maneuvered through the changing undergrowth, she managed to pinpoint one scent in particular and trace it. She was in the midst of tracking. The alabaster staining her pelt seemed to melt with her grey fur as she slid shadow to shadow beneath the thinning trees. The ground beneath her paws was starting to become marshier, though covered in pine needles. It was slightly uncomfortable under-paw, but being stoic, she didn't muster a grunt. Her head was held low to the ground, however her stunning amber hues were watching the forest around her, insuring no one saw her. Her paw steps were light as feathers even at the pace she moved. What name suited such a stealthy cat? Oh, it was none other than Blade.

Finally, she stumbled across the cat she was looking for. He was aimlessly around the territory, clearing thinking to himself. This gave Blade the element of surprise. Quietly, she sneaked around the larger tom. She knew her odds of over-powering him were slim. He was quite the sight to her being that she was lithe, more for stealth and speed than strength. Nonetheless, she was a force to reckon with. Once behind the Shadowclan warrior, Blade inched her way forward, staying low and deadly silent as if she were stalking a mouse. Her amber hues were locked solely on the warrior's shoulders, imagining a plan once she was close enough to strike. The moment came closer and closer. Excitement tingled beneath her pelt and yet she still managed to hold such a tense stance. Now. Blade released the tension that was building up in her back legs, sending her through the air, aiming for the space between his shoulder blades in her plan to make a clean slice to his throat.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 24th, 2017, 10:15 AM

My Mood: Lurking

@Shinyrobin

Whisperingpaw had kind of been holding her breath as the left the camp so once they were finally far enough she exhaled and took a deep breath. "So how about some hunting?" she meowed. Her blue eyes glancing back at the tom with her. As she awaited his response her ears searched for the sound of prey that scurried about.
Old April 24th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Screechpaw nodded. "OK!" She nudged bushpaw. "Get up!" She wailed.
@woly
@Jay-Jay

"S-Stop yelling!" Bushpaw shouted at Screechpaw as his limbs shook as he slowly pulled himself up on his paws. "T-thank you...." He replied to PineWatcher, before trying to run as fast as he could from the dog. His daze made it hard to focus on what was around him, because of this he went a lot slower. The cat looked behind him at PineWatcher as he sprinted, hoping they would be ok.