Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old February 25th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Cosplayer

Default Re: Advertising

I love WCO and I will still be using this site, but I decided to make a warrior cat site of my own. The way the clans on my site operate is different from the main clans here. If you'd like to see how my main clans will operate, join my alternative clan under the thread Finder for Hail. On my site, I need Moderators as well as members and the site isn't finished but I will work on it as people join. You are all so nice here so I hope to have some people join!

http://newclansrp.freeforums.net/
Old February 25th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Are you in the mood for roleplay but bored of the roleplays your doing?
Just bored?
Or in the mood for slight mystery?
Then BlueSpeckle's Quiet Oasis is right for you!
Old March 20th, 2018, 05:35 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Don't Forget Me, Please

this wasn't meant to happen. oh, Snowpaw didn't want to be swept away from his clan. in the battle he fell into the river, no one heard his cries. now its up to him to get back home with some help on the way. will you help him?

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 20th, 2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 08:17 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Want to do a wild animals rp with other people? Than join my room on here!! http://us23.chatzy.com/m/33176042512873
Old April 1st, 2018, 10:39 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Cool discord server!

disclaimer i think this is the right section but please don't yell at me if it's not lol

Okay hi! I'm lake, and l'm currently setting up a warriors role play server on discord, but I need help setting it up!

I plan to add new clans, territories, and much more!

if you're interested, reply or send me a message!
Old April 2nd, 2018, 01:40 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

logo made on flamingtext.com

Do you have a Discord? Do you want to find others that will roleplay within a smaller community? Would you like to find more people like you, chatting and roleplaying on a small server?

Well, Warriors of the Forest (WotF) is just for you! A Discord server made by @Broken Madness and I, we guarantee a safe place to hang out and chat with friends. A few bots are there, as well! You can even join in on the roleplay, with a special, fan-made clan that was added within. So, what are you waiting for? Come on to WotF and allow us to make you feel at home.

All site guidelines apply.

Server Link

Hope to see you there! ;>

Last edited by lio; April 2nd, 2018 at 01:45 AM.
Old April 30th, 2018, 06:49 AM
I am the one

My Mood: Chatty
Smile Re: Advertising

Please join my site if you like wings of fire and Roleplay:
wingsoffireonline.yooco.org/

Old June 14th, 2018, 12:43 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

/ warrior cats continued \
a literate, pg, discord-based warriors roleplay with close to 100 members!

provides an active community, as well as open deputy and medicine cat apprentice spots for those interested.
https://discord.gg/QXCXt9J
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:30 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Supercatural Warriors Rp - Signups

Please read all the information as it will help you in the roleplay and me and my friends have worked hard to get this started c: thanks for taking a look!
You do not need to have watched Supernatural to signup

Short History Lesson
Long ago there were all four clans, living in what was close to peace. As per usual, there were border skirmishes and such, but nothing too bad ever really happened. One night the impossible happened and monsters began to rise. One by one, Vampires, Weredogs, and Shapeshifters, and many others appeared, killing few cats at first, but then many, the numbers of casualties growing to an unbearable amount. Before the clans could retaliate a pack mixed with vampires and weredogs started to grow and take over.
A huge fire engulfed the territories only leaving Riverclan unaffected. Shadowclan was closest to them so they begged for help but Riverclan turned their backs on the others. The leader, Blazestar only cared about his clan so he prepared to pack up and leave. The three clans were taken over by monsters, either forced to join them or to be killed.
The weredog leader of the pack was killed by Shadestar and she became their new leader, only leaving a few useful monsters in their clan.
Blazestar led his clan away and renamed them Blazeclan. Shadestar found a new camp within fourtrees and renamed her own clan Shadeclan. These clans would remain enemies for generations because of the decisions made in their history.

Because of our speedy growth this roster will no longer be updated. An updated roster can be found in our discord c:

Important Links
Map
Monster Masterlist
(More monsters will be added as the roleplay progresses)

Full Backstory
Discord

Blazeclan
1. Blazeclan is always on the move, never having a permanent camp. They have three main temporary camps but occasionally have to find other places.
2. These cats are raised to distrust monsters and learn the ways to hunt and kill them.
3. They still have a strong belief in Starclan but are unable to visit the moonpool so the medicine cats rely on dreams to see their ancestors.
4. Their goal is to rid evil from the territories by hunting monsters.
5. Cats that are unable to keep traveling are given the choice to join twolegplace, the barn, or become a loner. Queens who are close to kitting and cannot travel will have the clan stop at the nearest temporary camp or the barn and will need optimal protection as kitting attracts monsters.

Shadeclan
1. Shadeclans camp is in fourtrees and their territory expands from that (see map).
2. These cats have been raised beside common monsters and know how to work with them, though some regular felines still may distrust them.
3. Many have lost their belief in Starclan but still allow their medicine cats to visit the moonpool if they wish.
4. Their goal is to keep their clan healthy and alive. Some also want to kill off as much Blazeclan cats as they can find, but this is controversial in Shadeclan.

How the roleplay works
First off, this is a Discord based roleplay! If you don't have Discord then you won't be able to rp with us :c
The highranks of the rp will schedule times for roleplays that will be relevant to the main plot. The main plot will change every scheduled roleplay (some may not change if the plot isn't finished).
There will be a seperate channel for side roleplays, for casual interactions, mini plots, etc. Nothing too intense should be roleplayed here though without permission, ty.
We will also have a channel for detailed bios, and another for character resources.
More monsters and other species will be added as the roleplay goes on!

Highrank regulations
1. 3+ sentences in your posts
2. You must read the full backstory and the monster masterlist
3. You need to have a solid understanding of the rp (feel free to ask questions if you need to)
4. You need to be active, meaning you don't need to post everyday but you should be present at every scheduled rp.

Monster regulations
1. I don't want too many monsters in Shadeclan so please consider making a warrior as well.
2. You NEED to fully understand your monsters weaknesses, abilities, and drawbacks. These can be found on the monster masterlist. This is important so we can limit power playing.
3. Only choose one of the monsters from the masterlist please.
4. You may choose a monster that cant be in a clan but that means they will either be a loner or in a pack.
5. Jades Pack is open but you can only join it by applying on the discord #plots channel.

A form is available on discord in the #getting-started channel

Last edited by ConfusedCas; July 11th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old July 1st, 2018, 03:35 PM
so nasty

Default Re: Supercatural Warriors Rp - Signups

Name: Emberstar

Affiliation: (Shadeclan, Blazeclan, loner) Blazeclan

Appearance: A huge ginger tabby with long-fur and flashing amber eyes.

Personality: Ever since she was a small kit, Emberstar has been very loud and proud about her identity. The she-cat will often attempt to grab the spotlight as often as possible and by any means necessary regardless of the situation. While she's become more cool and relaxed with age, at times the she-cat retains her old habit of interrupting others or speaking over her peers. Because of it, Emberstar can often be considered insensitive and blunt despite her best intentions; cats who know her know that she never means any harm by her outspoken nature, and Ember appreciates the cats who can grow to appreciate her honesty. With time and a diverse array of experiences, Emberstar has grown to be particularly thoughtful, and often her contributions to conversations come across as very wise. Though she feels a lot of insecurity over her appearance, Emberstar retains a bit of her shallowness from her apprentice days and judges many cats based on their looks and prestige. Emberstar knows (or at least think she knows) she comes from Blazestar’s line most cat of whom have held high positions, and the feline will often flaunt this to gain other cats' respect when her courageous actions and hardworking nature doesn't quite cut it. Emberstar is and always has been very sassy, however, and after spending time leading of her clan the she-cat finds it difficult to not boss others around.

Discord username: (if you prefer to keep this hidden that's ok) Tavvi

Other: @ConfusedCas

Last edited by Tavvi; July 1st, 2018 at 03:38 PM.