Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old August 25th, 2018, 06:09 PM
The Red to your Blue~

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

|| @Checkmate ||

The ticked tabby watched as the ShadowClan apprentice's attention was turned away from him. He sighed with annoyance as she refused to listen, tongue rasping over his paw once she'd finally responded to what he was saying. Doesn't mention what I just said? Figures. He wondered why she didn't just find somewhere else to hide from her clan, possibly another border altogether. She was obviously annoyed by his presence, and he couldn't care less. Besides... his mentor was probably watching him now. Would he be angry that his apprentice wasn't clawing this she-cat's eyes out? Surely not, they were both behind each others' borders.

"I don't understand why you're talking to me," Creekpaw mewed monotonously, completely still as he looked at her. "And I don't see why you're trying to offend me." The word 'mouse' wasn't exactly offensive. Even if it was, surely she'd notice that he wasn't reacting to her words. Maybe she wasn't as good at reading body language and tone as he was. "Don't bother complaining... It won't do anything." The lanky tom was already focusing on recognising the ShadowClan scent, scoping out their territory so that he'd recognise the place on his next visit. The angry apprentice on the other side was a training tool now, if anything.
Old August 25th, 2018, 06:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikes View Post
|| @Checkmate ||

The ticked tabby watched as the ShadowClan apprentice's attention was turned away from him. He sighed with annoyance as she refused to listen, tongue rasping over his paw once she'd finally responded to what he was saying. Doesn't mention what I just said? Figures. He wondered why she didn't just find somewhere else to hide from her clan, possibly another border altogether. She was obviously annoyed by his presence, and he couldn't care less. Besides... his mentor was probably watching him now. Would he be angry that his apprentice wasn't clawing this she-cat's eyes out? Surely not, they were both behind each others' borders.

"I don't understand why you're talking to me," Creekpaw mewed monotonously, completely still as he looked at her. "And I don't see why you're trying to offend me." The word 'mouse' wasn't exactly offensive. Even if it was, surely she'd notice that he wasn't reacting to her words. Maybe she wasn't as good at reading body language and tone as he was. "Don't bother complaining... It won't do anything." The lanky tom was already focusing on recognising the ShadowClan scent, scoping out their territory so that he'd recognise the place on his next visit. The angry apprentice on the other side was a training tool now, if anything.
Daturapaw just sat down and was slightly hunched over not really caring about her posture ,her eyebrow raised and smirked at his questions with a glimmer in her eyes "Some times it's fun to make others angry . And why not? At first you seemed ...sort of interesting . Besides others are jerks , why is it such a horrible thing to be a jerk back?Since clearly they aren't stopped for their actions ,but yet it seems the whole clan frowns when I do it . That's a load of mousedung " she meowed . The she cat sighed as he spoke again "I know I know...it's just a habit that I can't shake... " she added . She did notice however that he seemed too interested in her side of the border making her somewhat protective of her home "Don t even think about crossing " she hissed it may not have been the case but she was doing it just to make sure .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old August 25th, 2018, 06:47 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

"...If you say so." As nonchalant as he was about other cats' feelings, he wasn't the kind to gain enjoyment from their pain. If he were to be rewarded for it, he would enjoy it, but the act itself wasn't something he personally enjoyed. He didn't particularly hate any cat he'd met so far, though he studied all of them as if they were test subjects. "...Hm. Jerks." He hadn't heard something like that for quite a while. The ShadowClan apprentice seemed truly intent on vocalising her hatred for her clanmates. "I don't see what's so interesting about me, though." In a way, he was the plainest a cat could get. Not even generic, simply a blank slate. Maybe once his fear had kicked in, she'd taken advantage of it.

"It's a common habit." He was aware of whiners being in their midst, the kind of cats who didn't contribute to anything besides pulling other cats down with them when they were upset. Was it that hard to emotionally disconnect? Creekpaw felt that the only reason he hadn't been cast out of his clan was due to the fact that he was duty-bound. Nothing would get in the way of his achievements, as long as he was in control. The thin apprentice cocked his head slightly as the she-cat became aggravated again, and he stared towards where he'd scented the border's limits. "I'm not an idiot. Do you really think I'd cross your border?" He knew there'd be repercussions on his end if he did.
Old September 1st, 2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
|| @Checkmate ||

"...If you say so." As nonchalant as he was about other cats' feelings, he wasn't the kind to gain enjoyment from their pain. If he were to be rewarded for it, he would enjoy it, but the act itself wasn't something he personally enjoyed. He didn't particularly hate any cat he'd met so far, though he studied all of them as if they were test subjects. "...Hm. Jerks." He hadn't heard something like that for quite a while. The ShadowClan apprentice seemed truly intent on vocalising her hatred for her clanmates. "I don't see what's so interesting about me, though." In a way, he was the plainest a cat could get. Not even generic, simply a blank slate. Maybe once his fear had kicked in, she'd taken advantage of it.

"It's a common habit." He was aware of whiners being in their midst, the kind of cats who didn't contribute to anything besides pulling other cats down with them when they were upset. Was it that hard to emotionally disconnect? Creekpaw felt that the only reason he hadn't been cast out of his clan was due to the fact that he was duty-bound. Nothing would get in the way of his achievements, as long as he was in control. The thin apprentice cocked his head slightly as the she-cat became aggravated again, and he stared towards where he'd scented the border's limits. "I'm not an idiot. Do you really think I'd cross your border?" He knew there'd be repercussions on his end if he did.
Her ears twitched once he replied "most are jerks... " she sighed now deciding to lay down and rest her chin on her paws her tail flicking every now and then her eyebrow raised when he practically said that there's nothing interesting about him " don't worry there s bound to be something . Every cat has something that makes them unique . Your...a hidden gem.someone who may be extremely outstanding and others may not know about it " she meowed with a smile and a swish of her tail .

She nodded in agreement when he said it was , wow ...we're actually agreeing on something ... she was getting kinda uncomfortable laying on her stomach so she rolled over on to her back her icy eyes now starring up at the sky ,that smile still on her face . She returned her attention to the tom again " well think about it,why do you think there are borders here in the first place? Because some mousebrained cats decided to break the rules and go into other clans territories . " she meowed with a flick of an ear.

Old September 1st, 2018, 12:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@WaywardAngel @blue jellie

Hey guys! I was hoping to go ahead and get this going and since Pikenose is Riverclan, this seemed like a good place to start.

For an order, I'm thinking me, then blue jellie, then Angel?

The dynamic duo was out and about, hunting for the clan, and so far, they had had good luck. Snowpaw had managed to catch a nice fat squirrel big enough to feed two elders easily, and as for Luckynight, the black shecat had caught a couple mice, but as the two shecats made their way closer to the Riverclan border she was finding frogs galore. She was creeping up on her third one as Snowspark, her pelt a glowing white, came around just in time to see Luckynight make the kill. Triumphant, the black warrior lifter her prize and smiled, her tail waving in satisfaction as she grinned.

Old September 1st, 2018, 04:10 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

"I wouldn't say 'jerks'. I'd say they're misguided." The flecked tom raised his head to look at the sky through the breaks in the canopy, the sun still shining through despite the clouds floating by. To think it was sunny by ShadowClan was a strange thought, though maybe the deeper one went into ShadowClan, the darker it became. Creekpaw only looked back down to the Shadowclanner when she continued to speak, and for once, there was an expression on his face. Limited just to his eyes and the very subtle tilt of his ears, confusion swam beneath his pale green hues. A compliment? He'd take it, but flattery would get her nowhere. "...Thank you," he mewed hesitantly, considering the expression of gratitude to be a good way to go. He wasn't sure how else to express it, however, considering he had none.

Creekpaw would've been happier if she simply tried to stay an enemy. The attempt to be nice made his skin crawl, though he knew not to show it. It wasn't long before his expression flattened once more, the thin and lanky tom simply sinking into his sitting position. "A border won't hold back an idiot," he droned, ShadowClan scent still wafting into his own territory and making him uncomfortable. At least it doesn't smell like crowfood. He raised his head in the slightest, licking the scent off of his maw, and eventually his body. "It won't hold back a greedy cat, either." Territory disputes were things he'd often heard about as a kit, and they became more commonly talked about as his apprenticeship had progressed. Smokefuzz wasn't the friendliest cat, and there was no doubt that WindClan was the clan he hated the most. Not one to probe, he simply observed his mentor as he spat out his angry rants, learning from them alone.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:00 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post

Hey guys! I was hoping to go ahead and get this going and since Pikenose is Riverclan, this seemed like a good place to start.

For an order, I'm thinking me, then blue jellie, then Angel?

The dynamic duo was out and about, hunting for the clan, and so far, they had had good luck. Snowpaw had managed to catch a nice fat squirrel big enough to feed two elders easily, and as for Luckynight, the black shecat had caught a couple mice, but as the two shecats made their way closer to the Riverclan border she was finding frogs galore. She was creeping up on her third one as Snowspark, her pelt a glowing white, came around just in time to see Luckynight make the kill. Triumphant, the black warrior lifter her prize and smiled, her tail waving in satisfaction as she grinned.
[ @WaywardAngel ]

Snowspark was having the time of her life. This was the kind of thing she loved about being in a Clan; just hunting and playing without a care in the world. As the pair continued on from their starting point, the she-cat caught the biggest squirrel she'd ever caught before. It was fat, and it looked so, so good. She couldn't wait to see the look on the elders' faces as she propped that in front of them. More than content, they continued on. Luckynight caught two mice, and as they neared the river, she was catching tons of frogs. As her friend liwered into yet another hunting crouch, Snowspark missed a robin, setting off a warning chortle as it flew higher into the air. Luckily, as she turned to corner, sure her miss had set off a warning that scared away the black she-cat's prey, her best friend caught her third frog. "Nice!" The white feline purred with a little bit of a bounce. Her tail waved and her green eyes were wide as she thought about their large- and growing- stash of prey. "What good luck we've had today! How are we going to carry it all back, even?" Snowspark flicked her ear and began to walk closer to the river. As she did so you could clearly hear the gurgle, and it was soothing as she walked forwards. Eventually the white she-cat reached the far bank and sst down, staring into the deep, watery abyss, her firm relaxed and carefree. She loved the sound of the river, though she'd never trade ShadowClan for RiverClan. Just because she loved water didn't mean she had to be a RiverClan cat.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old September 7th, 2018, 05:54 PM

Quote:
|| @Checkmate ||

"I wouldn't say 'jerks'. I'd say they're misguided." The flecked tom raised his head to look at the sky through the breaks in the canopy, the sun still shining through despite the clouds floating by. To think it was sunny by ShadowClan was a strange thought, though maybe the deeper one went into ShadowClan, the darker it became. Creekpaw only looked back down to the Shadowclanner when she continued to speak, and for once, there was an expression on his face. Limited just to his eyes and the very subtle tilt of his ears, confusion swam beneath his pale green hues. A compliment? He'd take it, but flattery would get her nowhere. "...Thank you," he mewed hesitantly, considering the expression of gratitude to be a good way to go. He wasn't sure how else to express it, however, considering he had none.

Creekpaw would've been happier if she simply tried to stay an enemy. The attempt to be nice made his skin crawl, though he knew not to show it. It wasn't long before his expression flattened once more, the thin and lanky tom simply sinking into his sitting position. "A border won't hold back an idiot," he droned, ShadowClan scent still wafting into his own territory and making him uncomfortable. At least it doesn't smell like crowfood. He raised his head in the slightest, licking the scent off of his maw, and eventually his body. "It won't hold back a greedy cat, either." Territory disputes were things he'd often heard about as a kit, and they became more commonly talked about as his apprenticeship had progressed. Smokefuzz wasn't the friendliest cat, and there was no doubt that WindClan was the clan he hated the most. Not one to probe, he simply observed his mentor as he spat out his angry rants, learning from them alone.
Daturapaw flicked her ears and rolled over back on to her paws and stood up , for once she was feeling...restless. her eyes narrowed a bit again but shrugged "misguided ? Felines as a whole are jerks,Mousebrained,greedy,war hunrgy,fools! I think they should all die. the ones who deserve to live are the ones who actually do some good. And are kind souls.the rest can go to the darkforest for all I care" she meowed hate was rich in her tone ,not caring what he had to say about it. Speaking of darkforest,she was pretty sure she was gonna head there when her time was up. She hoped so, the darkforest is better then starclan, starclan is too uptight ,the darkforest to her is actually more fun.

The she cat flicked her tail and nodded when he said thank you . She nodded again in agreement "True. Well I better go. Before I get caught . See you at the gatherings mousey " she meowed with a smirk before turning around swiftly and swishing her tail as she walked back to the camp. However she did walk slow enough in hopes of hearing his reaction to her hatred of her own kind, she did tend to enjoy others reactions to that.
( think we should end this? )

Last edited by Leucos; September 7th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.
Old September 7th, 2018, 09:19 PM
The Red to your Blue~

|| @Checkmate ||

Staying silent was a trait that Creekpaw saw as a positive in himself, so it was easy enough to hear what the she-cat was saying without raising objections. He didn't care enough to refute her mid-speech, though had a feeling that these views would come back to bite her in the tail if she talked about them so openly... And to another clan's apprentice, no less. But maybe that was just the thing. She could say what she wanted about them, spill out all of her anger onto another clan's cat, who couldn't be more disinterested in what she had to say about his so called 'brethren'. Even if she was stupidly volatile, maybe she wasn't as much of an idiot as the flecked tom once thought. "Well, you say that now... It's better not to bite the clan that feeds you." He disliked his clanmates, though he was smart enough not to be too selfish in his endeavours. If he failed to hold up his end of the bargain, he knew he'd be worthless... And that just wouldn't do.

The pale-coloured apprentice watched his brother's doppelganger be as respectful as a crazy cat could be, before trudging back towards her own camp. Maybe she had learned her lesson. Creekpaw had never seen an apprentice that could live well on their own, let alone denounce the cats that provided for them. Watching her pad away slowly, he said his last words before turning his back on her and searching for his mentor.

"Don't count on it, Daturapaw."

( Sure! It caps off well here ^^. Tell me if you'd like to rp with Creekpaw with another character/datura etc.! )
Old September 15th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @WaywardAngel ]

Snowspark was having the time of her life. This was the kind of thing she loved about being in a Clan; just hunting and playing without a care in the world. As the pair continued on from their starting point, the she-cat caught the biggest squirrel she'd ever caught before. It was fat, and it looked so, so good. She couldn't wait to see the look on the elders' faces as she propped that in front of them. More than content, they continued on. Luckynight caught two mice, and as they neared the river, she was catching tons of frogs. As her friend liwered into yet another hunting crouch, Snowspark missed a robin, setting off a warning chortle as it flew higher into the air. Luckily, as she turned to corner, sure her miss had set off a warning that scared away the black she-cat's prey, her best friend caught her third frog. "Nice!" The white feline purred with a little bit of a bounce. Her tail waved and her green eyes were wide as she thought about their large- and growing- stash of prey. "What good luck we've had today! How are we going to carry it all back, even?" Snowspark flicked her ear and began to walk closer to the river. As she did so you could clearly hear the gurgle, and it was soothing as she walked forwards. Eventually the white she-cat reached the far bank and sst down, staring into the deep, watery abyss, her firm relaxed and carefree. She loved the sound of the river, though she'd never trade ShadowClan for RiverClan. Just because she loved water didn't mean she had to be a RiverClan cat.

Luckynight finished burying her prey and trotted forward to join her friend on the bank. She lapped from the river before sitting down beside Snowspark. "I like water much better when it's not flooding the camp," she chided. "It should keep doing this instead I think."