Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:36 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:26 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:25 AM
testing some stuff
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:25 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:16 AM

Old March 27th, 2017, 05:10 PM

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Sunclan

y'all it's cherrybranch bUT I lost the pw;;
-
-
|
| |

| |

|

╔══════════════╗

SUNKIT

╚══════════════╝

name | Ꮥunkit
age | 4 moons
gender | feminine / she-cat
rank | kit
looks |
Ꮥunkit is a ginger she-cat with white patches on her back, legs, and face. Ꮥhe has a completely white tail and white sock-like patches on her paws. Ꮥhe has large, emerald eyes and darker orange eartips.
personality | (long oops)
Ꮥunkit is an over-confident she-cat with a sharp tongue. he is sassy and acts like a 'drama queen' who can get what she wants. Ꮥhe is manipulative and acts like she's royalty who can do whatever she wants to do. Ꮥunkit can be incredibly rude to someone but her followers will back up her actions, and she knows it. Ꮥhe is popular and great to be around, although she hates Forestkit for some unknown reason and constantly tries to put Forestkit down. Ꮥunkit is boastful and likes to act like she's perfect, and if she makes a mistake, it's aye-okay. Ꮥhe knows her place in the clan (spoiler alert: high) and flaunts it. Ꮥunkit is anything but humble.
love interest | Bramblepaw }}
roleplay sample | you know i roleplay dang good lmao and I'm lazy
kin |
Amberstar (mother- alive)
Reedflame (father- deceased)
Forestkit (sister- alive)
password | cookiecake
other | Was once "neglected" but when the prophecy arrives she is pulled into the lightt || books rOCK
questions |
nah

Old March 28th, 2017, 06:54 AM
~Dragon~

My Mood: Cheerful

Finchess who is Cherrybranch will be joining soon so i suppose we can start...

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Never fear, I used to be Vixenandwillowlikecookie Im NOT dead
Old April 6th, 2017, 12:03 PM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finchess View Post
y'all it's cherrybranch bUT I lost the pw;;
-
-
|
| |

| |

|

╔══════════════╗

SUNKIT

╚══════════════╝

name | Ꮥunkit
age | 4 moons
gender | feminine / she-cat
rank | kit
looks |
Ꮥunkit is a ginger she-cat with white patches on her back, legs, and face. Ꮥhe has a completely white tail and white sock-like patches on her paws. Ꮥhe has large, emerald eyes and darker orange eartips.
personality | (long oops)
Ꮥunkit is an over-confident she-cat with a sharp tongue. he is sassy and acts like a 'drama queen' who can get what she wants. Ꮥhe is manipulative and acts like she's royalty who can do whatever she wants to do. Ꮥunkit can be incredibly rude to someone but her followers will back up her actions, and she knows it. Ꮥhe is popular and great to be around, although she hates Forestkit for some unknown reason and constantly tries to put Forestkit down. Ꮥunkit is boastful and likes to act like she's perfect, and if she makes a mistake, it's aye-okay. Ꮥhe knows her place in the clan (spoiler alert: high) and flaunts it. Ꮥunkit is anything but humble.
love interest | Bramblepaw }}
roleplay sample | you know i roleplay dang good lmao and I'm lazy
kin |
Amberstar (mother- alive)
Reedflame (father- deceased)
Forestkit (sister- alive)
password | cookiecake
other | Was once "neglected" but when the prophecy arrives she is pulled into the lightt || books rOCK
questions |
nah

Accepted

" Fear my dear, Is nothing but a figement of your own imagination, Like childish fantasy's we came up with as kids. Why do we let fear control us? Fear is nothing but our imagination? Are we afraid of out imagination?"- Myself

Old April 6th, 2017, 12:13 PM
~Dragon~

@Finchess @Helpingpotato @Lyra @Fallen @EclipsemoonXD
@Turtlestrike
WE ARE STARTING!

Last edited by ~Vixen~; April 6th, 2017 at 12:14 PM.
Old April 6th, 2017, 02:13 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
@Finchess @Helpingpotato @Lyra @Fallen @EclipsemoonXD
@Turtlestrike
WE ARE STARTING!
Ok thx)
Pebblekit woke up and yawned. She got up, her blue eyes finding Forestkit immediantly. She ran over, saying, "Forestkit! Forestkit, wanna play?" she poked the sleeping kit.
Old April 7th, 2017, 04:09 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Kestrelwing blinked open her green eyes. The soft light in the medicine den was a welcome sight. She stretched and yawned, slowly pulling herself out of the dark crevace that held her nest. Kestrelwing padded over to the herb stores and frowned and the meager piles. I'll have to go gather more, she thought to herself, mentally taking note of which herbs she needed more of. Catmint, chervil, cobwebs, comfrey, goldenrod, and marigold. As she left the den, Kestrelwing's stomach growled, reminding her that she needed to eat before she could gather herbs. Padding to the freshkill pile, the medicine cat noticed a familiar spotted grey tabby kit playing with Forestkit.

"Good morning, Pebblekit! Good morning, Forestkit! Have you eaten yet?" she asked the kits.

@Fallen @vixenandwillowlikescookie

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old April 7th, 2017, 10:41 AM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Ok thx)
Pebblekit woke up and yawned. She got up, her blue eyes finding Forestkit immediantly. She ran over, saying, "Forestkit! Forestkit, wanna play?" she poked the sleeping kit.

She gazed up on the kit. ' sure, i guess " she mewed scrambling to her feet " what do you wanna play, Pebblekit? " asked forestkit fluffing out her long fur. silently she slipped into the clearing " best not wake up the moms, they would be mad as a badger protecting her young. " she Laughed the turned to the medicine cat " no not yet " she responded

Old April 7th, 2017, 10:48 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie View Post
She gazed up on the kit. ' sure, i guess " she mewed scrambling to her feet " what do you wanna play, Pebblekit? " asked forestkit fluffing out her long fur. silently she slipped into the clearing " best not wake up the moms, they would be mad as a badger protecting her young. " she Laughed the turned to the medicine cat " no not yet " she responded
Pebblekit smiled wider than pranced around. "Fight Fox? No? Ok. Um...hide and seek? And no I haven't eaten yet thanks."

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; April 7th, 2017 at 10:49 AM.
Old April 7th, 2017, 02:20 PM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Pebblekit smiled wider than pranced around. "Fight Fox? No? Ok. Um...hide and seek? And no I haven't eaten yet thanks."
\

She grinned at her friend. They were close to the same age so it was naterual they were friends. " alright i'll count first " she mewed closing her eyes but n her mind ran through possible hiding spots. " just steer clear of sunkit... " she mewed not wanting to both her sister at the moment for she couldnt deal with her drama. " 1 Mousetail, 2 Mousetail, 3 mousetail " she mewed loudly but not loud enough to disturb any sleeping warriors

Old April 7th, 2017, 02:23 PM
~Dragon~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
Kestrelwing blinked open her green eyes. The soft light in the medicine den was a welcome sight. She stretched and yawned, slowly pulling herself out of the dark crevace that held her nest. Kestrelwing padded over to the herb stores and frowned and the meager piles. I'll have to go gather more, she thought to herself, mentally taking note of which herbs she needed more of. Catmint, chervil, cobwebs, comfrey, goldenrod, and marigold. As she left the den, Kestrelwing's stomach growled, reminding her that she needed to eat before she could gather herbs. Padding to the freshkill pile, the medicine cat noticed a familiar spotted grey tabby kit playing with Forestkit.

"Good morning, Pebblekit! Good morning, Forestkit! Have you eaten yet?" she asked the kits.

@Fallen @vixenandwillowlikescookie

Forestkit looks like this https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/pret...fa-8472426.jpg with a silver star on her chest http://www.socialstudies.org/sites/d...ver%20Star.jpg and these eyes https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...dcd874340f.jpg )