Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:07 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:58 PM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 10:50 PM

Old August 5th, 2018, 10:21 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ View Post
(Well I'm not sure, cause Oceanpaw is 9 moons, nearing 10 moons old. So a month could be fine, but it depends on if I'm ready or not for her to become a warrior~ We're in the clearing? And as for your finder, add her as what? Just a friend or? Sorry to be annoying, I'm just a little bit confused is all )

Oceanpaw glanced over at Mikadopaw as the two ambled into the riverclan clearing, the creamy she-cat quickly making her way over to the fresh-kill pile. She placed the fish down with a slight amount of cockiness, proudly displaying her kill off to anyone who's gaze lay rested on her. She was pleasantly surprised with herself, and certainly couldn't wait to tell Aspenleaf of her accomplishments. She'd admired her mentor ever since she was a young kit capable of understanding the world around her. Something about the warrior seemed to catch Oceanpaw's eyes, and so the young apprentice lived to impress her mentor. She moved back over to Mikadopaw and listened as he spoke, shrugging at his words; "Training? I've no idea, Aspenleaf told me she was busy today," She explained, lowering down onto her haunches gently as she raised a paw up to her maw. Her light pink tongue drew a few raspy licks along the cream fur there, removing any mud she could without exerting too much effort. She debated joining Mikadopaw for training, ears flattening slightly as she wondered if she would benefit from interrupting his session. "I wouldn't want to get in the way, but I'm happy to watch," She finalised, looking to the tom to see if he approved of the idea. With Aspenleaf busy, Oceanpaw had nothing else to do with her day; spending it at least observing some kind of training was better than lounging about, the she-cat supposed.
(Sorry, my other post is in shadowclan territory, got mixed up! Would you like me to find a mentor for your, or is that covered? A month or 2 is great i guess.) (Edit: just saw you have a mentor)

"Um, If you like? Sandysplash wll be busy for a couple of days, Im not sure when we will train again." He hoped for Oceanpaw to do some fishing with her and her mentor. He had always been rubbish at fishing, and his mentor seemed to be annoyed at him when he constantly missed. He sighed. "Oceanpaw, sometimes I don't think I was ever meant to be in Riverclan. Not many cats like me, and I rarely catch a fish." The last few words caught his throat, catching fish was a sign of a Riverclan cat. Every cat could catch a fish, anywhere, except him. He hung his head and wished for Oceanpaws words of inspiration and hope. Am I worthless?

[Excuse my spelling, Its hard for me to correct it with my tiny on screen keyboard.]

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 5th, 2018 at 10:24 AM.
Old August 5th, 2018, 11:50 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

(Thank you for the offer~)
@Blazepaw
Oceanpaw listed as Mikadopaw spoke, eyeing the tom curiously. She sighed gently, and cast her gaze elsewhere in the clearing as she thought silently to herself for a moment; her words needed to lift Mikadopaw's spirits, so she'd have to choose them wisely. She smiled softly and shook her head at him, "Mikadopaw, there is so much more to Riverclan then catching fish. It is not how you fair in water, but how you treat the rest of the clan that defines whether or not you are a Riverclan cat. And to me it is clear you belong here," She spoke, her voice soft and nurturing as though she were a queen talking to her kit. Ocean eyes softened at Mikadopaw as she purred softly to him, hoping that her words had helped him to feel better about his lesser fishing abilities. "If not here, then where do you think you belong? In the moors of Windclan? In the forests of Thunderclan? Or in the swamps of Shadowclan? No matter where you go, you will never be exactly like the other cats; and why would you want to be? There is so much more potential and opportunity when a clan is made up of cats of different skills and abilities. We can't all be good at fishing, I'm afraid," She spoke half-jokingly, a playful tone to her voice. She couldn't understand why Mikadopaw lacked such confidence in himself - of course he was a valid member of Riverclan!
Old August 5th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderly mage View Post
"Welllll... This is going to be fun." He said as he walked past the dens and the river towards a clearing. "Think they give out food during it?"
@atlas

She blocked the unnamed catt's way. "Stay here." She growled. "You won't be getting prey."
Old August 5th, 2018, 01:57 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@atlas

She blocked the unnamed catt's way. "Stay here." She growled. "You won't be getting prey."
"Aw that's a pity."
Old August 5th, 2018, 03:35 PM
capering cryptid

My Mood: Psychedelic
Post Re: RiverClan Clearing

His expression displaying contempt towards the disrespectful cat, Cypresspaw placed his tail over Saltpaw's shoulders, drawing her away from the nameless stranger, while still within range of sight. To think training would've lead to this disaster all along, or perhaps he was just making a bigger deal out of it in his head than it actually was. Nonetheless, they needed to get someone with authority involved, they'd know how to handle it. "You keep an eye on him while I go find Fallenstar," he instructed quietly, pausing for her confirmation before he took off.

@starfall
@CheetahPelt
@Orderly mage
Old August 5th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
His expression displaying contempt towards the disrespectful cat, Cypresspaw placed his tail over Saltpaw's shoulders, drawing her away from the nameless stranger, while still within range of sight. To think training would've lead to this disaster all along, or perhaps he was just making a bigger deal out of it in his head than it actually was. Nonetheless, they needed to get someone with authority involved, they'd know how to handle it. "You keep an eye on him while I go find Fallenstar," he instructed quietly, pausing for her confirmation before he took off.

@starfall
@CheetahPelt
@Orderly mage
She too comfort from Cypresspaw and nodded with a grunt. She sat, her tail wrapped around her paws, eyes narrowed.
Old August 5th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Deranged Llama

Rainpelt slipped out of the nursery just before dawn, breathing deeply from the free air. The smells in there were all so suffocatingly sweet and damp, from the milk to the borage Heatherfur would bring the new queens to help them make milk. She felt like mildew was beginning to grow on her pelt. She gave it a good shake and stretched out her limped. She had slipped out as quietly as she could, trying not to wake Gailkit and lose out on the moment of peace she would get today. The kit was big enough to tumble and talk now... She was sure she wouldn't get a night of peace until the kit became an apprentice. Rainpelt was counting down the days...

Old August 5th, 2018, 11:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@spring

besides training heatherfur, it had been awhile since daydream had really came to riverclan just to...reunite with old friends. russet..swirl. no, that felt wrong. russet. it had been a long time since they had seen him. he was one of the only cats to really relate to them when it came to cricketpaws death. he had been there when they were sobbing. even after all the sadness and they moved on daydream always looked up to the ex leader. spotting his familiar swirled pelt they walked up to him. they last time they had seen eachother daydream had been a mere apprentice. now they were grown with one of their own. they hoped they had made him proud. "russet?" they mewed, just making sure it was actually him. for the first time in awhile, they couldnt keep the excitement out of their voice.
Old August 5th, 2018, 11:34 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
@spring

besides training heatherfur, it had been awhile since daydream had really came to riverclan just to...reunite with old friends. russet..swirl. no, that felt wrong. russet. it had been a long time since they had seen him. he was one of the only cats to really relate to them when it came to cricketpaws death. he had been there when they were sobbing. even after all the sadness and they moved on daydream always looked up to the ex leader. spotting his familiar swirled pelt they walked up to him. they last time they had seen eachother daydream had been a mere apprentice. now they were grown with one of their own. they hoped they had made him proud. "russet?" they mewed, just making sure it was actually him. for the first time in awhile, they couldnt keep the excitement out of their voice.
If he ignored everything that had happened during the most recent gathering, Russetswirl could say that everything was starting to seem... a little more peaceful around here. The war between WindClan and ThunderClan seemed to have ended, and although he was still furious about his successor's decision to not only drag the clan into another conflict, but break their alliance with WindClan, his anger towards Fallenstar was merely a fleeting thought when compared to his pride in RiverClan. Grooming his paws for a couple of moments by the edge of the camp, the elderly former leader's eyes lit up in curiosity at the call of his name, the voice... shockingly familiar, yet reminiscent of someone he hadn't seen in years. Turning his head around to catch a glimpse of this mysterious cat, the tom's face lit up with joy at the appearance of the ShadowClan Medicine Cat, a wide smile appearing on his maw as he spoke. "...Daydream! Thank goodness you're here... it was starting to get a little lonely around camp without your visits."
Old August 5th, 2018, 11:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post
If he ignored everything that had happened during the most recent gathering, Russetswirl could say that everything was starting to seem... a little more peaceful around here. The war between WindClan and ThunderClan seemed to have ended, and although he was still furious about his successor's decision to not only drag the clan into another conflict, but break their alliance with WindClan, his anger towards Fallenstar was merely a fleeting thought when compared to his pride in RiverClan. Grooming his paws for a couple of moments by the edge of the camp, the elderly former leader's eyes lit up in curiosity at the call of his name, the voice... shockingly familiar, yet reminiscent of someone he hadn't seen in years. Turning his head around to catch a glimpse of this mysterious cat, the tom's face lit up with joy at the appearance of the ShadowClan Medicine Cat, a wide smile appearing on his maw as he spoke. "...Daydream! Thank goodness you're here... it was starting to get a little lonely around camp without your visits."
it took everything in daydreams willpower to not tackle the tom to the ground with affectionate licks, so they settled on nuzzling the side of his face in greeting. "im sorry about that. with everything thats been going on..its been hard to set paws here sometimes," they mewed. juniperpaw had been the setting stone of their mental health, dwindling very quickly after that. and shinefangs actions didnt help either. god, he was such an idiot. but now they had heatherfur that they were growing close to more and more as the days went on. but it was glad to see a familiar face in all of this mess. they plopped down next to him with a sigh,"sometimes i wish you didnt retire, you know? things were alot cooler between the clans." they mewed casually. they hadnt gotten to know fallenstar directly but..something set them off. there was somethign in that tim that made them dislike him with a passion. "though, seems like he hasnt learned after shinefang hit him at the last gathering."