Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:01 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:29 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2017, 06:01 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: TC Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

( Oops, so sorry, I thought I replied! D= )
Remorakit narrowed their eyes and turned away. Marigold keeps out infection, sticks support broken bones, cobwebs to bind them and stop bleeding, I guess? they recited in their head as they walked stiffly out of the den. "See you," called the kit over their shoulder as they exited, tail lashing. No. You're going to be a warrior. Herbs shouldn't matter. But still... Maybe I can convince Zerosight. He needs more help than Smallpaw.
*timeskip to one moon later* (Btw, Owlpaw can be healed now)

Zerosight woke up with a jolt, breathing heavily. He had had another nightmare, the same one that had been haunting him for quite a while now. After a moment of catching his breath, the tom wiped the tears from his eyes with a heavy sigh, and then climbed to his paws and stretched. He went over to his herb storage, plopping down into a sitting position and sorting the already neatly piled herbs. The tom checked Remorakit's work from the day previous, and was somewhat pleased to find no mixed up herbs this time. He flicked his tail, thinking silently as he sorted through the sweet and sometimes spicy smelling leaves. The medicine cat was beginning to look a bit healthier now, and was no longer ignoring all of his patients. Some sense had been knocked into him these past four weeks, and he'd realized that Northpath wouldn't have wanted him to be that way just because he had died. He had died so that Zerosight could live, and what he had been doing before hadn't be living. He was taking it a day at a time, and was doing his job as the medicine cat of ThunderClan.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 14th, 2017, 06:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Skybird

Elkpaw rolled over onto his back, as usual a good natured smile on the tom's face. It seemed as though he wasn't sure how to be anything but happy...and perhaps it really was that way, as unusual as it might seem. Elkpaw batted at the clouds above him though he knew there was no possible way he would ever be able to reach them. What if I could touch the clouds? He thought with a mischievous grin, jumping to his paws. He was sure it looked odd to anyone who might be watching- but then again, Elkpaw had never been one to care much about that sort of thing. The tom was always running around, trying to get something done- perhaps it was ambition, or maybe it was just the fact that he didn't have the patience to sit still for more then a minute.
Strange, considering that there were times he looked as though he would be very patient. Those times were generally when he was too worn out to dart around, or sleeping. Of course it didn't look that way, which might have been the reason that Elkpaw lost so many friends. Elkpaw's bright hues glanced around the clearing, gleaming as he looked for a playmate...he was bored. His mind never seemed to rest on anything for over a minute, and he was tired of thinking about the clouds.
Clouds are boring, anyways. I want action, he thought with a smirk on his maw. Elkpaw wasn't quite sure what kind of action he wanted, though. Just something that would be satisfactory to his...complicated mind. He had often wanted to know why he couldn't focus on things like he had seen other cats do. Perhaps that was why he wasn't doing too well in training. He was forever distracted by either a butterfly, or a bird flying overhead, or any rustle in the bushes that sounded like it might lead to an adventure. Elkpaw was tired of being that way, but there was nothing he could do about it. And besides, what was so horrible about being a cat who couldn't focus? Maybe that would turn out to be a good thing one day. He had yet to find out what he wanted to do in life.
Especially because hardly anyone could put up with him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 14th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

A kit limped in the den wailing. Her swollen paw looked like a fat mouse. Her ear was covered in dried blood and her claws were scarlet red. She looked around and saw seeds. "Those are p-poppyseeds. for pain. .Cobwebs. . for bleeding? burdock for swelling? Oh. i wish i can be Medician Cat Apperentice. . ."she said. She grabbed a poppyseed and put it in front of her. She smelled it and noticed the smell tasted weird. she notices it was cracked. Huh? Is that a sign? She yowed in pain as it took over. She twitched on the floor in agonizing pain. Scarlet blood swished around her. Did i lose my paw?! She looked and saw nothing. She heard a soothing voice. It was her mother. "Deathkit!" she wailed.
"Mom. . am i dead?"
"no. . Zerosight will take care of you. . .You shouldnt have gone out of camp!"
"I know. . .And, do you know why that poppyseed was cracked. Was it a sign?" she asked.
"I dont know. " she admitted. "Im sorry. . I need to go. . Goodbye Deathkit."
In the distance she saw a brown tom.
He looked at Deathkit "SnowBreeze, come, we need you!" he yowled.
"Im coming GoldenWind!"she called.
They both dissappered behind grass.
Deathkit awoke. Laying in a pool of blood still. The kit looked around for the mediciane cat. She took the cracked poppyseed in her good paw. "This means i will die. . wont it. . ." she said. Tears fell off her cheeks.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
@Dovekit12 ) "That's really good! If you keep trying and stuff then I bet you'll be super good when you become an apprentice! Maybe you can even surprise your mentor with your skill," Tumblepaw complimented her with a smile. He leaped at the mossball next, squashing it with sandy colored paws. It hadn't taken him very long to learn hunting crouches so he assumed that it wouldn't and didn't for other cats as well.

"can I try again" Spottedkit said backing oway from the now squished moss ball.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 14th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Dovekit12 ) "Of course. Try as many times as you like. Each time you practice will make you better!" The tiny tomcat said, rolling the mossball a little to gather it into a ball shape again instead of squished moss. He stepped back a taillength to give Spottedkit room to pounce on it, then sat down to scratch his ear since the itch was bothering him.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
@Dovekit12 ) "Of course. Try as many times as you like. Each time you practice will make you better!" The tiny tomcat said, rolling the mossball a little to gather it into a ball shape again instead of squished moss. He stepped back a taillength to give Spottedkit room to pounce on it, then sat down to scratch his ear since the itch was bothering him.
Spottedkit hunched her headquarters readying them to jump. She jumped and hit the ball of moss. She squealed happily and jumped up and down. "I did it Tumblepaw I did it."

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Fleaffy

@Dovekit12 ) "Nice job! Just keep doing that and you'll be a super duper good hunter!" Tumblepaw replied, bouncing up. He trotted around her in circles, not knowing exactly what or why he was doing what he was doing. He just kind of let his body do whatever this was apparently.
Old February 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
@Dovekit12 ) "Nice job! Just keep doing that and you'll be a super duper good hunter!" Tumblepaw replied, bouncing up. He trotted around her in circles, not knowing exactly what or why he was doing what he was doing. He just kind of let his body do whatever this was apparently.

Spottedkit saw Tumblepaw start to go in circles and followed him around and around.

Old February 14th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Fleaffy

@Dovekit12 ) "Going around in circles... Circles aren't cool... They lead you right back to where you started... Make you look like a fool..." He sang lightly, pausing inbetween to think of rhymes. It was sort of true. As far as he knew, a circle never ended so you'd just keep repeating, never ending, unchanging. It made him very confused when he thought about that kind of thing and he shook his head to clear out the abstract thoughts.
Old February 14th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf stared at him with sky blue eyes. "Really," she meowed. "Who?" Could he be talking about himself? Flameleaf wondered. Could he really love me?

Character Site

Closed Thread