Today 09:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 7th, 2023, 05:53 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: January Gathering

[FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=~Umbreon~;1344020][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="3"][B]
"Good morning Cinderpaw" meowed a sooked Deadnight "i hope this rain lights up or stops soon"

CInderpaw perked as a voice came at her" o-oh u-uh h-hi u-um y-ya i hope this rain lights up" she meowed stuttering on her words

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 7th, 2023, 06:28 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

[FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="3"][B][QUOTE=Little Dakota;1344207]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Umbreon~ View Post

"Good morning Cinderpaw" meowed a sooked Deadnight "i hope this rain lights up or stops soon"

CInderpaw perked as a voice came at her" o-oh u-uh h-hi u-um y-ya i hope this rain lights up" she meowed stuttering on her words

the dipressed tom, just sighed "you know, everything will be ok, at least be tomorrow i hope"
Old January 7th, 2023, 06:32 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

A firm scowl was plastered on the lilac gray she-cat's maw as led her clan into the gathering. She was drenched, her pelt clearly not made for rainfall like this. Twilightstar didn't bother hiding her disdain with the cold, wet, soggy sand between her toes as she padded across the beach. The single green eye noticed RiverClan's arrival and wondered if they felt at home in the wet, yucky rain because they liked water and sand supposedly or if they felt as miserable as Twilightstar looked.

The WindClan leader trembled and shook like a bare branch on a gusty day, chilled to the bone between the lack of warmth from the night sky and the rain. She'd be shocked if she didn't catch something after this, Twilightstar would be extremely livid if she lost one of her two remaining lives to a cold or green cough because of a gathering. There was literally no point in trying to look graceful or elegant, and she's been doing this for too many moons to try and keep face. Twilightstar stomped her way across the beach with a loud sigh.

The eldest of the four leaders paused beneath the stones, eye looking up at the RiverClan leader already up there. She stood still for a moment, peering at the stone, and then glanced over at the RiverClan deputy, Gingerfrost, and where he sat. The leader's tail lashed back and forth behind her as returned her gaze to the stone she was supposed to sit on. Seemingly coming to a silent decision, she bunches up her lean muscles and began to leap with her claws out. Already aware that how slippery stone was when wet, she was not shocked in the slightest when the front pads of her paws slide out from underneath her. Rather than take a graceless knock to her head, Twilightstar's cat-like reflexes allowed her to jerk her weight backward, pushing off the stone, and land neatly on the sandy flooring once again.

Alright, she tried, she was done. Twilightstar turned away from the leaders' stone and leaped up on the lower ledge where the deputies sat(because her Rper wants her to sit with the deputies at least once in her lifetime).

She dips her head in a light little greeting to Gingerfrost while plopping her soggy bottom down in Fallownose's usual seat. She doubted a lot of cats even knew this, but Twilightstar has never actually gotten to sit among the deputies before.

The trouble in WindClan during her deputyship had resulted in WindClan not going to any gatherings during her few moons as a deputy. By the time they got themselves together, she had already replaced her former leader as the new leader of WindClan, and thus never gotten a chance to sit with any deputy. Actually, it had never even been announced to the other clans that she had been a deputy. She was also half certain that she had pretty much slept through her first gathering as a clan leader. Ahhhh! She almost missed her more chill nature back then.

Once her deputy finally arrived, Twilightstar offered Fallownose a faint smile despite her ornery mood. "The stones are slippery, and I've never sat down here before so unless you want to switch seats, you're going to have to share your seat with me."

Despite all her shaking and trembling, Twilightstar's voice remained composed and unwavering. Holding seniority among all the current leaders, deputies, and medicine cats, gave Twilightstar a little more sway when doing small things like this. She could still see all the clans from her current elevation and she'd still give her announcements.... unless Fallownose wanted to try his paw at it. The snappy, tight, little swishes of her tail to the right of her betrayed Twilightstar's less-than-stellar mood due to the rain and cold. If any cat had the nerve to question the WindClan leader's seating arrangement, it was likely they'd meet the sharp end of her tongue. She doubted anyone really cared so long as she was present, Dawnstar or ShadowClan would probably be the only ones to pester her.
@NinjaBloss

WindClan's Arrived

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 7th, 2023, 06:36 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Silvermask pads in
[open]
Old January 7th, 2023, 07:07 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

[FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=~Umbreon~;1344251]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Dakota View Post

the dipressed tom, just sighed "you know, everything will be ok, at least be tomorrow i hope"

Cinderpaw nodded in hoping

Ashclaw lilyheart and scalepaw walks in after the leader

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 7th, 2023, 07:26 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Stumpypoppy

The flame-point moved toward the gathering while being drenched. Honorably following in the herding line that was behind Twilightstar. Sand that had been wet at the time adhered to his paws, toes, and followed up to his ankles. Oh dear, he really didn't like this. Sand was now sticking to his orange-tinted legs like viscous saliva. Furthermore, he was unable to see through even half of the intense downpour. Raindrops began to fall and puddle over the back of his flank. He was dragged behind the clan because of how much his thick fur weighed him down. Well, he decided to come here on his own, he grunted as it continued to pour. But now it would take days, if not weeks, for his fur to completely dry.His paws stepped off the beach and landed on mush. Utter mush. He now had a horrific rain monster appearance. The combination of snow and rain, along with dirt and other dungy things he didn't want to talk about, had resulted in his paws being coated in mud.

He turned to look at Pikestar on the boulder with his bold blue eyes. Before becoming preoccupied by the meowing and pattering of other cats, he tilted his head. It's possible that the Riverclan cats are used to these kinds of wet conditions. They had a strong fishy odor as well. He realized that in order to develop into a warrior, he had to become accustomed to being in situations like these. Anywhere, however. He sat there with his wet lump,  he didn't mind getting more slush on his butt. Who could blame him for getting dirty given his flawless creamy rose fur? He shook his fur in an attempt to shake off the excess of the constant downpour of rain, which he foolishly believed he could get rid of. His vision was now tempered, and he was currently experiencing the sensation of being a heavy, breathing ball of dung.

Oh, he prayed the gathering wouldn't continue to deteriorate any further. He twitched as raindrops continued to pelt his head ceaselessly. Avoid getting angry at any costs. Before turning around in a startled manner to see Twilightstar have fallen from the stone, he scrunched his muzzle. True, even the leaders experienced difficulties in this weather. Considering how great she was, Twilightstar landed without any issues. In fear of what may happen if the oldest of the leaders missed that landing, he pursed his lips. The deputy's perch caught his attention. Like a couple of flopped bunny ears, his ears lay flat against his head. As though they were a part of his pelt, they naturally blended in. Given his name, Stumpypoppy, he naturally resembled a wet rather than a fresh poppy.

[ open! ]

Last edited by Eaglet; January 7th, 2023 at 09:38 PM.
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:24 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Ashpaw followed behind Twilightstar and Fallownose, not wanting to fall behind. She really hoped she wouldn’t do anything dumb, considering the last time(technically the first time but who really gives a crap lol) she attended a gathering. This time would be different, young Ashie was sure of it. Her blurred, milky gaze scanned the seastones carefully.

Leaffall sat down once they arrived. Cleaning their paws, they waited for the leaders to speak. But not all of the leaders had arrived. The only leader besides Twilightstar that was here, was Pikestar, of RiverClan.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 7th, 2023, 08:48 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

Rain. Why did it have to be rain? Soggy, thick pelt dripped with never ending torture seemingly sent from the very stars above. Snowybreeze had had a mind and a half to not come to this gathering, having been absent to every one since his first. It wasn't that he hated them - although he could certainly say he didn't love them, either - but he'd simply been far too preoccupied since then, preferring to spend the full moon nights by the camp's entrance with the hope that the brighter night sky would lead Deadmoon back home.

His hopes had come to nothing thus far, however, and this gathering was a bit different. It would be his first gathering since having received his warrior name. The massive tom was not one to brag, but he knew leaders tended to announce newly named warriors in the gatherings, and it would be a poor display of manners to have Twilightstar announce his own naming - if she did, the weather conditions being what they were he wouldn't mind if they skipped the thing entirely - and him not be there. Lost in his own thoughts, Snowybreeze missed WindClan's leader - admittedly graceful - fall from the leader's perch as he sat down by the clearing's edge, not wanting to block the view from any of the gathered cats with his obtrusive mass. Raising his broad head as water dribbled miserably from his soaked chin, the nearly white WindClanner blinked in surprise at the sight of Twilightstar sitting on the deputy's perch instead, tilting his head curiously.

Not catching the words but noticing the leader speak to their deputy, Snowybreeze shrugged, deciding it didn't really seem so outlandish all things considered. The leader had called Leechscar and Fallownose to sit with her before, and just last meeting, Fallownose had sat besides her on the Breezerock once more. Concluding that this was simply another such moment, the gentle giant decided to instead focus on his paws, which were currently encrusted with water logged sand, mud, and StarClan knew what else. Taking one paw to his face in an attempt to clean it some, the young warrior's eyes grew wide before closing shut, a shudder running down his spine as he hacked away at the foul, murky flavor. Giving a newly desperate glance at the leader's rock, knowing two leaders were still missing, Snowybreeze curled his once feathery - now whip like with the water clogged through every strand of fur - tail around his messy paws while sending a silent prayer to StarClan for this gathering to be over soon.

-

// Open \\

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old January 7th, 2023, 10:33 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

➻ WORMBITE || RIVERCLAN SHIELD || HE/HIM || @Larissa

The rainfall was a welcome sensation to the Dark Lord. The dreary gloominess filled him with a sense of content - peace. Time felt less fleeting when the skies poured down on top of him. It was steady, the constant pitter-patter filled the dreadful silence. Wormbite felt a wince of anxiety that the soft rain may turn into thundering screams, but he whisked it away with a shook of his head.

The comfort he felt soon turned into an intense uncomfortable sensation as the soil turned into wet sand that clung to his fur, getting into between his toe beans and suddenly he was aware of everything. His skin felt as if it was lit on fire, spiders crawling about his fur and Wormbite felt as if he had to gag. He came to a halt, lifting a paw and shaking it with a sense of desperation. Bad. Bad.

He. Did. Not. Like. This.

He pushed through, seeming to attempt to walk on the tips of his paws with a quick pace. There was a startled honk and Wormbite's head shot up, eyes enlightening with worry, but all seemed to settle. Besides his own woes.

The oriental limped closer, attempting to find a patch of soil - something, anything that was not... this. This hellscape.

Instead, he stood closely behind Goldensnake. Uncomfortably close. Where if the molly was to turn around, she would almost be touching her snout against his. Almost. Wormbite didn't have heightened senses because he lacked one. No, the only differing factor was he simply .. made more attention to his other four. Despite how quiet, his misshaped ears perked up at the soft sound of .. Pukestar and other murmured words he couldn't make up.

Either Goldensnake had a speech impediment or was going need to start apologizing profusely. "..What?" Wormbite spoke lowly, cocking his head to the side, misty eyes narrowing with distaste. "Would you like to repeat that?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 8th, 2023, 12:33 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Lilyantler trudged to the Gathering, grumbling something fierce under his breath that was actually quite uncharacteristic of the lanky tom.
He couldn't help but wonder why he bothered on this night of all dreadful nights to even take a step out of the warriors den. All this rain did his old bones no favors, especially as his paws nearly slipped in the muddied patches where other cats footfalls had disturbed the grass, revealing its slick treasure in all its dangerous glory. He eventually got it in his head to take the long way around, if only to avoid falling.
A bad fall was the last thing he needed.
For once in his life, he envied the forest dwellers and the shelter their trees provided from this miserable wetness his once beloved sky had cursed them with.

Lilyantler found himself somewhere, anywhere, that didn't have mud tracks already strewn about. He slumped into place with a sigh, desperately hoping the other Clan would be quick, or else he'd claw their ears for their tardiness. Their leader's, at least.
[Lilyantler is WindClan, currently open for interaction]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread