Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by Epiales
Today 12:46 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:43 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by gs29513
Today 12:42 PM
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 12:42 PM
COME ONE, COME ALL !!...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2023, 05:50 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post

willowlight
she/her
thunderclan warrior
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willowlight fiddled with her paws as she sat their, he tail flicking side to side letting the water droplets fly off. the molly twitched her ear as she hear froststorm talk" u-um I like to collect feathers but i haven't done it in awhile" she replied" do you have any hobbies?" she asked

"Bird watching is nice and relaxing," Froststorm smiled, "Provided that the freshkill pile is full and that I am not hunting them."

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old February 21st, 2023, 10:28 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokichi View Post
Ghost’paw - thunderclan
he / him ( aMaB )

The massive black tom sat straight backed and unblinking as he listend in on the gathering cats around him. The mingled scents tingled his nose and a bitter retort hung sharply on his tongue as dawnstar made retorts about thunderclan. His orange eyes glared at her for a moment before skimming away to land on his mentor. His fur had blended in well with the dark shadows he sat in, he wondered if his mentor would like to join him so he wouldn’t be bothered by unnecessary cats. But then again he might want to talk to some cats and if he happened to bring another cat near him..whom ghost probably wouldn’t like he’d snarl and move away.

//OPEN\\
@valery ( just so you know he’s here )
Rowanpaw
The large orange tom noticed a unfamiliar cat in the crowd and slunk over to investigate. When he got closer he noticed the cat was almost just as big as he was, a true giant amongst ants. Dipping his head in greetings towards the black tom he caught the scent of thunderclan. What’s more he saw the glare he shot dawnstar and felt anger bubble up in him. What’s with him glaring at shadowclans leader like that huh! sitting down a few steps away he idly kept glancing at the other cat. He reminded him of a ghost..he never moved nord. spoke only sat there.
Old February 21st, 2023, 10:39 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
Rowanpaw
The large orange tom noticed a unfamiliar cat in the crowd and slunk over to investigate. When he got closer he noticed the cat was almost just as big as he was, a true giant amongst ants. Dipping his head in greetings towards the black tom he caught the scent of thunderclan. What’s more he saw the glare he shot dawnstar and felt anger bubble up in him. What’s with him glaring at shadowclans leader like that huh! sitting down a few steps away he idly kept glancing at the other cat. He reminded him of a ghost..he never moved nord. spoke only sat there.

Ghost’paw
The large black tom glanced at the orange tom with little interest. A sniff made him realize this cat was shadowclan. Sparing a moment to look the tom up and down he snorted in dismay. aren’t shadowclan cats supposed to be…buffer and scarier than this? Why does he look like a happy kitten fresh from the nursery?! lowering his voice, close to a growl he spat a retort. Have shadowclan cats nothing better to do than annoy others with their very presence? Turing his entire gaze on him his lips pulled back into a menacing snarl. Thunderclan is just fine. We can do anything we want on our own without your criticism.
Old February 21st, 2023, 01:11 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

While Oriolepaw waited for the Gathering to begin, some sort of commotion broke out. He couldn’t see much from his position at the back of the crowd, but he overheard something about an outsider. Funny how a rogue was able to make it all the way through RiverClan’s territory and to the Seastones.

Oriolepaw turned as a voice piped up beside him. He brightened as the cat introduced herself, confirming that she was here to speak to him. “I’m Oriolepaw!” he replied. Pausing for a moment to analyze her scent, he noted that she was of ShadowClan. “This is my second Gathering. I’m close to becoming a warrior; attending another Gathering is one of the last things have to do.”

He turned his gaze back on the Seastones as Dawnstar called for the Gathering to begin. The older apprentice had heard of his Clanmates crossing the border to hunt, and had been nothing short of ashamed of them. He wondered if Moonpaw thought poorly of him, since he was a ThunderClan cat. Probably not. She wouldn’t be here, talking to me, if she did.

Dawnstar went on to bring up problems with Twolegs, and that ShadowClan had two new apprentices and one new member. Oriolepaw chanted their names, casting a warm look at Moonpaw as he did.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 21st, 2023, 06:02 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
"Bird watching is nice and relaxing," Froststorm smiled, "Provided that the freshkill pile is full and that I am not hunting them."

WIllowlight
---------------------------------------------

Willowlight listened smiling at the tom a red began to appear as if she was falling in love

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old February 22nd, 2023, 12:26 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
Rowanpaw
[ Mire will be stepping in as Rowanpaw is currently missing from what I see ]

Sorrelflare and Starrycrash showed up at her call; but there was no sign of Blackdawn though. Frustration had a low grumble rumbling in her chest but she would ignore it for now. It seemed as though Mirehound's kin was already aware of what to do, as was the Enforcer. Good. For now it would have to be just the three of them. Blue eyes flashed as she turned to take up post near the outskirts of the beach, looking out for cats who didn't belong -

And what do you know. That was the pelt of a cat who hadn't been seen in ShadowClan for quite some time. Dawnstar didn't need to worry over another insubordinate Clanmate so Mirehound strode over, making her frustration well known in her sparking eyes. "Leave us." The commanding order given to the tom that wreaked of ThunderClan scent. She'd had enough of their antics tonight and would not be dealing with it any longer. Maybe if that goody-two-paws was around she could corral her rather aggressive apprentice. The hypocricy was almost enough to choke on.

But Mirehound had other things to worry about. "You. Where have you been?" Attention focused now on Rowanpaw, Mirehound stood in front of him and awaited his answer. He had not been in camp, nor had she caught his scent anywhere recently. So where had he been?

[ @Kokichi - for Ghostpaw ]

Last edited by taillow; February 22nd, 2023 at 12:37 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2023, 08:55 AM

Blazepaw walked around sniffing around at every scent intrigued by everything

[open]

Old February 22nd, 2023, 09:19 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Hope*~ View Post

WIllowlight
---------------------------------------------

Willowlight listened smiling at the tom a red began to appear as if she was falling in love

Seeing Willowlight like that, Froststorm began to get hot himself, despite the chilling rain. Sroststorm wanted to know her better, gatherings were not enough, once a moon was too long and too public. He remembered hearing about cats who were from different clans meeting each other when he was a kit. It had always seemed traitorous thing at the time, now it was a hopeless dream. With new limits in ShadowClan, it would be double the task to not get caught.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old February 22nd, 2023, 09:23 AM

WIllowlight flicked her tail as she smiled big, her brown eyes gazing softly at froststorm

Old February 22nd, 2023, 09:51 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Fallownose's ears lightly twitched as Ivysnake shook herself and sprayed him with some water, but other than that, he gave no reaction. He didn't care for the pettiness of ShadowClan, and the rain had pretty much soaked him already. Gingerfrost leading an apprentice by the name of Stonepaw to the medicine cats was interesting. Had something happened to Fawnlight? He hoped not; the molly was sweet and seemed like a good fit for RiverClan, unlike Snakeheart had been.

The commotion with an outsider drew his attention, especially when Dawnstar herself got off the Seastones to deal with it. Surprisingly, the deputy actually agreed with ShadowClan's methods for once. Instead of messing around like the ThunderClanners seemed to be doing, one of the ShadowClan warriors immediately leaped on the outsider in a challenge. Fallownose was ready to turn his attention away when the outsider fled, but not before threatening Berryfrost's life. His daughter's life.

The slate-gray tom was quick to hop off the Seastones and make his way through the crowd to where he had disappeared. It didn't seem like Gingerfrost was going to join him any time soon, Thrushfur didn't seem talkative, and ShadowClan still didn't have a deputy, so there wasn't much of a point of just sitting there when Berryfrost clearly needed someone.

"I won't let anything happen to you," he said softly to the she-cat as he padded up beside her in the crowd, his tail moving to curl around her and draw his daughter closer to him.

@Rose

Last edited by Ian; February 22nd, 2023 at 01:06 PM.
Closed Thread