Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
._+-kit finder-+_.
by forest
Last post by Quacky
Today 08:00 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by forest
Today 07:52 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM

Old November 20th, 2017, 01:28 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

"H-Hi. I mean, uh, hey." Ruby stammered. Her gaze darted to the ground nervously, trying to figure out what to say as her face heated up more.
Atazi poked her head out of the window. "Hey, Cha!" She called, waving her hand. "You should ask Ruby out!" She suggested, grinning at Ruby like the Cheshire Cat.
Ruby hid her face in her hands with another 'eep'. "Ta-az..." She whispered harshly.
"What, big bad Ruby can't handle a date with Chaka Prime?" Atazi teased, patting Ruby on the back.
Ruby stuck her tongue out at Atazi, her face darkened with a furious blush.

Last edited by rubinaito; November 20th, 2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Chaka laughed slightly, but he was clearly blushing as well. "Well,"
"Alright, hang on." Vincent pulled his phone out. "We need--"
"The Love Doctor," Vexy sang, dancing up to them. "Oops, I did it again~"
"Nevermind," Vincent put his phone back in his pocket, rolling his eyes in amusement.
"Oh what's going on here?" Vexy looked at Ruby, then at Chaka. "You're both blushing." She suddenly smirked.
"Yeah here we go," Chaka leaned back and crossed his arms.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM

Ruby blinked in surprise, dread settling in her stomach. She knew Vexy all too well, and if one Cupid was around, the other was soon to follow. "Oh dear." She whispered, checking her phone nervously. "This is not going to end well."
"Whatever do you mean, darling?" Valentine purred, popping up from behind Ruby and placing his hands on her shoulders. "This will end perfectly with my help, my dear sister." Valentine was a very feminine looking male, which he embraced to it's fullest. He was attractive to both men and women in his own ways, which made it easy for him to get things that he wanted- not that he used his charisma in a manipulative way anyways. The twins were an iconic duo, familiar faces in the hallways of the Clawsdale Highschool. "I dare say," Valentine continued, raising his slender hand to point at Chaka. "That your feelings are returned in the fullest, Ruby."
Ruby blushed furiously again. "Dammit Val, why do you always pop up when I'm around Chaka?" She groaned, hanging her head forward.
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Ooh yay~" Vexy clapped her hands. "Now we've got two Matchmakers,"
"Go on and kiss the girl~" Vincent hummed to Chaka, then ducked down, quickly avoiding having a guitar smashed into his head.
"Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to ask someone out on a date when other people are dancing around like idiots?!" Chaka exclaimed, glaring at his siblings, who both cocked their heads to the side.
"What do you mean Cha?"
"I give up!" Chaka held his hands up in exasperation, leaning back.

Forever...

Old November 20th, 2017, 02:23 PM

Valentine glanced over at Vexy and smiling, flicking a card out from his pocket. "Valentine Amour at your service, Mademoiselle." He handed her the card, smiling warmly at her. "I've heard much about you, Vexy Prime. You're the 'Love Doctor', a master at matchmaking and romance. It's a pleasure to meet you, and in person nonetheless." His lips quirked up in a smile, his dark curly hair falling briefly into his eyes as he looked down at his smaller twin and pushed her forward. "Why don't you and Chaka find a bench somewhere." He suggested, subtly handing Chaka a rose and pushing them towards a bench a few yards away, just out of earshot.
Ruby blushed furiously again, marching over to the bench. "Stupid Valentine, obsédée par les dîners aux chandelles et les pétales de rose..." She muttered under her breath, sitting down on the wooden bench and giving Valentine one of her more deadly death-glares, gritting her teeth- before looking down at her feet and blushing again.

Last edited by rubinaito; November 20th, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:30 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Pleased to meet you as well," Vexy hummed, scanning the card before handing it over to her brother. She was interested in love, yes, but only for other people. She had no intentions on falling in love anytime soon. Though she knew it still couldn't be stopped, she wasn't boy crazy at all. She was just love crazy - Love crazy when it came to hooking other people up. Still, though, didn't mean she wasn't interested in making friends.
"Mm," Vincent looked down at the card, eyebrows raising.

##

"Siblings," Chaka sighed, sitting beside Ruby. He looked down at the rose, then handed it over to her. "Here,"

Forever...

Old November 20th, 2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Pleased to meet you as well," Vexy hummed, scanning the card before handing it over to her brother. She was interested in love, yes, but only for other people. She had no intentions on falling in love anytime soon. Though she knew it still couldn't be stopped, she wasn't boy crazy at all. She was just love crazy - Love crazy when it came to hooking other people up. Still, though, didn't mean she wasn't interested in making friends.
"Mm," Vincent looked down at the card, eyebrows raising.

##

"Siblings," Chaka sighed, sitting beside Ruby. He looked down at the rose, then handed it over to her. "Here,"
(Quick, I need a reference picture of human Chaka, stat!)

Ruby smiled at Chaka, looking at the red petals. Her blush had faded to a light pink coloring her cheeks, no longer making her as red as a tomato. "They can't take a hint." She murmured, looking up at the bright blue sky. "Sorry about my brother, he's kinda crazy." She muttered, setting the rose down beside her, between her and Chaka. "He was born on February 14th, and thinks it means he's destined to help people fall in love." She waved her hands slightly, leaning back. "But he never thinks about himself." She looked at Chaka. "What about you?"

Last edited by rubinaito; November 20th, 2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old November 20th, 2017, 02:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

(Uhhh okay hang on XD)
Chaka smiled slightly in amusement, looking around for a moment. "Vexy's kinda the same way. Everyone calls her the Love Doctor - She's a love fanatic. Likes to help people fall in love." He glanced toward his siblings. "Though she's not interested in falling in love, herself. Vincent's kind of just... An idiot who likes to annoy me."

Forever...

Old November 20th, 2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
(Uhhh okay hang on XD)
Chaka smiled slightly in amusement, looking around for a moment. "Vexy's kinda the same way. Everyone calls her the Love Doctor - She's a love fanatic. Likes to help people fall in love." He glanced toward his siblings. "Though she's not interested in falling in love, herself. Vincent's kind of just... An idiot who likes to annoy me."
Didja find it?

Ruby moved a little closer, looking up at him. "You're the only person that's made me such a shy and nervous mess you know." She frowned. "I blame you for ruining my tough-girl image." She joked, smiling again.
Old November 20th, 2017, 09:24 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
"Ow!" Ono and Bunga yelled at the same time, rubbing their heads. "Fuli! Don't do that!"
"Ugh," Bunga grumbled, then turned to Ono. "Twins."
"I can see that." Ono sighed, giving Kion and Tsuki an apologetic look. "I apologize. Bunga can you stop terrorizing the new kids?"
"I'm just being friendlyyyy," Bunga pouted playfully.
Kion studied them for a long moment. He wasn't really sure what to make of the group, but they interested him, to say the least.

##

"You are an angel," Kila informed, leaping up. "Vexy, you wanna come?" she asked, looking at her best friend.
"Nah, I'm good," Vexy smirked at them. Love Doctor in the house. "You two have fun. I've gotta go kill my brothers painfully," With that she headed out.
"Bye," Kila called after her, then nudged Uzuri's shoulder with her own. "Just you and me then,"
Heyo :3

"Sorry about them," Fuli gave an apologetic smile "Bunga can be an idiot, and Ono is an egghead. My name is Fuli, by the way!"
"Tsuki," Tsuki finally regained his composure, exchanging a firm handshake with the lean yet muscled girl. "It really is a pleasure--WHOA!" Tsuki let out a yelp as his feet were lifted from the ground. He and Kion were both suddenly lifted into the air by the backs of their collars.

##

"Just keep your hands to yourself," Uzuri teased, a giggle slipping from her lips. She hopped off of the bed and headed over to Kila's closet.