Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:17 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514279]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Fireleaf thought about what he asked of him "I cant kill her" He said. So he rose from the den and went to the cat and said "I cant kill her but I can kill someone" So the cat said "Ok just kill someone and bring me the body and the fresh kill is yours" So he went to the den and asked himself "Who should be kill- He was stoped by....

Flashfeet bumped into Fireleaf and stopped. "Sorry." She mumbled. She too, had not been herself lately. She turned away with a yawn, her head low, her tail dragging.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:26 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514280]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Flashfeet bumped into Fireleaf and stopped. "Sorry." She mumbled. She too, had not been herself lately. She turned away with a yawn, her head low, her tail dragging.
Fireleaf said "Oh its ok" He went back to talking to himself about who to kill. He thought who has done the worst to me. He thought who should be killed.

see you around wco <3
Old June 17th, 2018, 07:33 PM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514284]
Quote:
Fireleaf said "Oh its ok" He went back to talking to himself about who to kill. He thought who has done the worst to me. He thought who should be killed.

Flashfeet collapsed into a heap and was snoring a little bit later. Cometwish walked back into the den, again ready for another sleepfilled day. She basically ignored Fireleaf, only saying a quiet, "hello" when she passed by and lied by Flashfeet.

No star is lost at all

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:44 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514289]
Quote:
Flashfeet collapsed into a heap and was snoring a little bit later. Cometwish walked back into the den, again ready for another sleepfilled day. She basically ignored Fireleaf, only saying a quiet, "hello" when she passed by and lied by Flashfeet.
He thought "Cometwish isn't like that." So he gently nudged Cometwish. 'Wake up Im bored so want to go hunting?" He asked her softly.

see you around wco <3
Old June 17th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514299]
Quote:

He thought "Cometwish isn't like that." So he gently nudged Cometwish. 'Wake up Im bored so want to go hunting?" He asked her softly.

Cometwish looked up and into his eyes, lifting her head from her spot on the floor. "Sure." She perked up.

No star is lost at all

Old June 17th, 2018, 07:51 PM
loving my goddess <33

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;514300]
Quote:
Cometwish looked up and into his eyes, lifting her head from her spot on the floor. "Sure." She perked up.
"Ok so lets go!" He said happy that she was going hunting with him. So he got out of the den and saw Greentail saying "Follow me now." @Ombre Party

see you around wco <3

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 17th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Reach For The Stars

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;514303]
Quote:

"Ok so lets go!" He said happy that she was going hunting with him. So he got out of the den and saw Greentail saying "Follow me now." @Ombre Party

Cometwish obeyed, following out at a trot. "Where are we going?" She asked curiously.

No star is lost at all

Old June 18th, 2018, 12:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
A sliver of humor entered Leopardstrike's tone as she purred back, "Oh I can see how you've changed."

She had only meant the words in a friendly way but stiffened imperceptibly as soon as they left her mouth. Leopardstrike forced back her characteristic timidness from taking over, she knew she couldn't be as much of a loner as she was as an apprentice. She felt as though she was so preoccupied exploring and focusing on having fun by herself as an apprentice, she missed out on developing crucial relationships with her peers.

"Oh - no, I was actually just on my way out of the Warriors Den too, I had a nap after dawn so I'm feeling well rested now. Actually, I can't decide if I'm tired or energized I feel like I should be tired but I'm so excited... or nervous rather." Leopardstrike glanced downwards briefly, digging her claws into the dirt nervously. She cleared her throat, hoping her awkwardness wasn't noticeable, "I was about to head out hunting, would you like to come along?"

Sunscorch cocked his head slightly, unsure of how much his change could be noticed. He’d never thought it was that noticeable. But then again, he had been quite the flirty tomcat as an apprentice.
“I’m still the same cat of course! Just less... like a flirt. He figures that was the best way to describe it.

The golden tom let out a small laugh and flicked his ears as Leopardstrike seemed to stumble over her words. He knew how it felt, being a new warrior. He himself, although older than her, still was a new one. And still learning. He’d thought, as an apprentice, that once he was a warrior, he would know everything. Clearly not. Sunscorch was still learning new things every day. New hunting techniques, new battle skills, and new ways to deal with his social life. The tomcat did like learning new things though, he found it enjoyable and excitable.

“Yeah, a hunt would actually be great right now!” He exclaimed, switching his tail in excitement. “Any specific area of the territory we should head to? We could race there.” His blue eyes sparked and his normal mischievous smirk speed across his maw. If one things didn’t change about the tom, it was that he was always up for a challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@RedHead

“Everwalker….” A voice whispered quietly. The calico she-cat was still getting used to her new name. She was always a bit confused at first when a cat called her Everwalker. We don’t have an Everwalker in the clan, she would think, until she realised that it was her. It was confusing and strange, but she liked it. She liked knowing that all her hard work had paid off and she had finally earned her warrior name. The new warrior had been walking around with her chest puffed out proudly these past few days. She liked knowing that she no longer had to deal with apprentice duties like changing moss for the elders and now she had the power to boss the apprentices around, just like the warriors had bossed her around when she was still young. Truthfully, she didn’t exactly have the power to boss the apprentices around. Even if she was a warrior now, she had only been one for a few days and there wasn’t much of a change in terms of power. She would have to wait a bit before she had truly earned the right to boss the youngsters around.

The calico she-cat stopped daydreaming about what a great warrior she would be and looked around, searching for someone who she could boast to. She might as well boast about it and share the news while it was still fresh and important right? Hmm, who haven’t I talked to yet? She wondered, her glassy green eyes narrowing in thought as she carefully scanned the camp. Although she could easily pick anyone out of the crowd to talk to, but she wanted to find someone who she knew better than the rest. “I’ve already gushed about it to Caliaflame,” she muttered quietly, remembering how she had excitedly jumped about in her best friend’s den not too long ago. “Hemlockpaw? Nah, I can never seem to find him,” she said, speaking her thoughts aloud. “Sunscorch!” she suddenly exclaimed. Everwalker knew that she hadn’t spoken to the tom in a while and it’d be a great time to catch up now. “Sunscorch, where are you?” she said, not in a particularly loud tone. She wasn’t really trying to call for the tom, it was more of a rhetorical question. He’s probably flirting with some random she-cat, a voice in her mind quietly said. NO! And she immediately blocked out the voice, pushing it right into the back of her mind. Perhaps Sunscorch had changed since he was an apprentice. Surely he had to have right? He must’ve figured out how harmful flirting was by now. He had to.

Not too at away from where his friend sat pondering (unbeknownst to the golden tom) Sunscorch lay in the sun, his already bright fur seeming to glow with a golden sheen. His eyes were closed, to the point where one could only see two blue slits across his face. His tail was gently splayed out on the ground beside him, and from any outsider looking in, the tomcat looked in pure bliss.

To be truthful, Sunscorch was enjoying his time in the sun. But something was nagging at him, and he had no idea what it was. That’s what he was trying to find out.
Do I need to go on a patrol? No, I did one earlier and I’m planning on doing another one this evening. What about hunting? Did a lot of that already today. Do I need to talk to my sister? His blue eyes opened wide as he thought about this, but then he closed them again. Nah, she’s good. I’ll talk to her when I get around to it. Then what....? Sighing, he opened his eyes once more, the electric blue color raking itself across the clearing as Sunscorch turned his head, trying to find out what was truly nagging at him.
But he knew what it was. He was only trying to lie to himself, to tell himself that it wasn’t really the problem. But she was.
That’s all that had been on his mind for a while now, Everwalker, his best friend. He hadn’t talked to her in forever, they both had gotten really busy with their training. And Sunscorch wanted to show her how much more of a.... gentleman he was. And that he’d finally heeded her advice and calmed down his flirting. Maybe then... she would... Sunscorch shook his head, hard, trying to rid his brain of the thoughts. He accepted that he missed her a lot, yes. They were best friends! But he didn’t want to accept the fact that he knew, that he’d grown feelings for her stronger than friendship. Because if he did accept those feelings, well, it might ruin what he’d never want to ruin. Their friendship.

As he say there, breathing in and out to clear his thoughts, a call suddenly reached his ears. “Everwalker?” She had called his name. He couldn’t quite pick out what the tone in her voice was, whether she was excited, or scared, or in trouble. But Sunscorch jumped to his paws, barreling towards the sound. “Ever!” He yowled, not realizing how close she had been, and was running straight towards the calico she-cat, his paws slipping on the dusty ground. His blue eyes widened as he realized she was right in front of him, and he flattened his ears for impact.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:10 PM.
Old June 18th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

She had curled up, quietly taking a nap in the sunshine and peace of the hustle and bustle before hearing Marigold call her. Her eyes blinked open as she raised her head from her protective ball, looking down to Marigoldkit. "Yes?" She asked.

Marigoldkit sat right at the entrance, letting out a big yawn. She cuddled clise to her adoptive mother, almost falling asleep. She was tired of walking around the camp and she was starting to get a lityle drowsy.
Old June 18th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnsong View Post
She smiled shyly, "maybe I can have an apprentice of my own soon." Thinking back to her own apprenticeship, and her own joy of having a mentor and the wisdom they were able to pass on to her.
Ravenblaze starred at Fawnsong, seeing that she was a little shy. "I bet you'll be a great mentor. Who knows maybe the next batch of kits will be your first apprentice." commented Ravenblaze, feeling a little nervous himself.
(I can ship them)
Closed Thread