Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 24th, 2018, 10:55 AM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Splashkit stared around the nursery. She was five moons old. "Mom," she said. "Yes?" Her mother said. "Can I go outside? I wanna play." "OK,but don't go outside the clan." Her mother said in a soft,calm voice. "Yay!" Splashkit squealed.
Old January 26th, 2018, 12:31 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnrise14 View Post
Cloverkit giggled as Shellkit continued playing with her brother. She then pounced on to Shellkits back knocking her down. Cloverkit jumped off immediately and spun around to face her.
Shellkit crouched down her tail swaying behind her watching cloverkit. She wiggled her hindquarters and pounced on the other kit with a giggle.

(Omg I am so sorry I didn’t know)
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old January 26th, 2018, 07:12 PM
I want spaghetti

Unhappy Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"He's an intruder. Doesn't matter how long it's been since you saw him. Plus, you're the one who just told him to leave," Autumnwind pointed out calmly. They're not going to like me after this, she thought saddly.
RoseTail and SorrelPad looked at Autumnwind in shock, "It's fine," RoseTail purred, "I'll just get him after we part ways, 'kay. We're still cool, and, if anything happens to either me or SorrelPad, take care of them."
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:35 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Empress Of Evil ]

A soft sigh was expelled from the warrior's lungs as he sat, patiently waiting in the clearing. A nice warm breeze, untypical of the leaf-bare weather, rustled the barren trees overhead, pulling a low purr from Silversky's throat. With the semi-recent birth of his two daughters, the tom's mood had been elevated like a filled balloon. Everything made his heart swell. The thought of providing for his family, the now terrific warmth of leaf-bare after the snows. Nothing could bring him down. "Mmmm... such nice day." He meowed quietly to himself, closing his eyes to take in the warmth of the winter sun. It was something he could relish for moons to come. Warm days were far from few in the middle of leaf-bare, thankfully new-leaf had to be coming soon. Even with the recent events of battle, things were looking up. Perhaps new-leaf would bring new opportunities between the clans, and some new life in the forest. Silversky was never one for meaningless fights, but with his family's safety at risk, he would let this occasion slide. Opening his eyes with a lazy grin plastered across his face, a tight gripping sensation suddenly gripped his chest, causing him to suck in a harsh breath of air. Something felt off... different, he couldn't quite put his paw on it. What had he been waiting for again? Sitting idle for a moment longer, he tilted his head to the side in thought before realization washed over him. Apprentice!! Quickly rising to his paws with a "hmph" of effort, Silversky cast his soft blue gaze around the clearing, eyes scanning the crowd of felines. Where was his apprentice? Dear Starclan, could he even remember what she looked like?! Anxiety built up in his chest as he paced back and forth a bit, his brain going a mile a minute as he attempted to remember his new apprentices name.
"Gosh... Flight... Flutter, Frost... uhm..."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 27th, 2018 at 01:36 AM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 02:00 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ @Empress Of Evil ]

A soft sigh was expelled from the warrior's lungs as he sat, patiently waiting in the clearing. A nice warm breeze, untypical of the leaf-bare weather, rustled the barren trees overhead, pulling a low purr from Silversky's throat. With the semi-recent birth of his two daughters, the tom's mood had been elevated like a filled balloon. Everything made his heart swell. The thought of providing for his family, the now terrific warmth of leaf-bare after the snows. Nothing could bring him down. "Mmmm... such nice day." He meowed quietly to himself, closing his eyes to take in the warmth of the winter sun. It was something he could relish for moons to come. Warm days were far from few in the middle of leaf-bare, thankfully new-leaf had to be coming soon. Even with the recent events of battle, things were looking up. Perhaps new-leaf would bring new opportunities between the clans, and some new life in the forest. Silversky was never one for meaningless fights, but with his family's safety at risk, he would let this occasion slide. Opening his eyes with a lazy grin plastered across his face, a tight gripping sensation suddenly gripped his chest, causing him to suck in a harsh breath of air. Something felt off... different, he couldn't quite put his paw on it. What had he been waiting for again? Sitting idle for a moment longer, he tilted his head to the side in thought before realization washed over him. Apprentice!! Quickly rising to his paws with a "hmph" of effort, Silversky cast his soft blue gaze around the clearing, eyes scanning the crowd of felines. Where was his apprentice? Dear Starclan, could he even remember what she looked like?! Anxiety built up in his chest as he paced back and forth a bit, his brain going a mile a minute as he attempted to remember his new apprentices name.
"Gosh... Flight... Flutter, Frost... uhm..."
A Ragdoll molly darted out of the apprentice’s den, almost crashing into a warrior as she left the den with a bounce in her step. After quickly apologising to the warrior, she headed off to the side where she wouldn’t be in the way. Finally, today would be her first day of training. She had already been an apprentice for about two days, but her mentor had kindly given her this time to adjust to her new rank. At first, she had been disappointed. She had wanted nothing more than to hurry up and start her training. She’d already ventured out into the territory, under the supervision of another warrior. She would’ve asked her mentor to take her out but she hadn’t been able to find him at that time. Still, she’d gone out anyway and taken a brief tour of the territory. Now that she was settled in, she was ready to start her training. She was supposed to meet him out here in the camp clearing, but she couldn’t seem to spot the tom. She frowned and quickly scanned the clearing once more. Her gaze finally landed on a silver warrior who paced back and forth, looking as if though he were deep in thought. She recognised him from her apprentice ceremony and she raced over to him, being careful not to trip over or bump into anyone else.
“I’m ready!” She said brightly, as she skidded to a halt in front of him. What was her mentor’s name again? Silversky wasn’t it? She was pretty sure that that was his name. Although she had been very excited at her apprentice ceremony, so excited about her new name and rank that she hadn’t taken much notice of the details. Such as her mentor’s name. But she could still remember Snowstar’s words repeating in her head, and she’d mentioned the name Silversky at some point.
“What will we be starting with first?” She asked, looking up at the tom. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. Her blue eyes gazed up at him, waiting for an answer and her ears were pricked to attention.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; January 27th, 2018 at 02:01 AM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 02:33 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

A Ragdoll molly darted out of the apprentice’s den, almost crashing into a warrior as she left the den with a bounce in her step. After quickly apologising to the warrior, she headed off to the side where she wouldn’t be in the way. Finally, today would be her first day of training. She had already been an apprentice for about two days, but her mentor had kindly given her this time to adjust to her new rank. At first, she had been disappointed. She had wanted nothing more than to hurry up and start her training. She’d already ventured out into the territory, under the supervision of another warrior. She would’ve asked her mentor to take her out but she hadn’t been able to find him at that time. Still, she’d gone out anyway and taken a brief tour of the territory. Now that she was settled in, she was ready to start her training. She was supposed to meet him out here in the camp clearing, but she couldn’t seem to spot the tom. She frowned and quickly scanned the clearing once more. Her gaze finally landed on a silver warrior who paced back and forth, looking as if though he were deep in thought. She recognised him from her apprentice ceremony and she raced over to him, being careful not to trip over or bump into anyone else.
“I’m ready!” She said brightly, as she skidded to a halt in front of him. What was her mentor’s name again? Silversky wasn’t it? She was pretty sure that that was his name. Although she had been very excited at her apprentice ceremony, so excited about her new name and rank that she hadn’t taken much notice of the details. Such as her mentor’s name. But she could still remember Snowstar’s words repeating in her head, and she’d mentioned the name Silversky at some point.
“What will we be starting with first?” She asked, looking up at the tom. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws. Her blue eyes gazed up at him, waiting for an answer and her ears were pricked to attention.
The silver tom cat had been so caught up in his worries, he hadn't noticed the younger cat slink up behind him. With a startled jump as the apprentice confronted him, the tom turned quickly on his feet, his fur flattening back down along his spine as he recognized the feline. "Featherpaw!" His voice wavered with uncertainty as his statement appeared to be more of a question. Clearing his throat quickly, the warrior puffed his chest out in a goofy manner, before a gentle smile plastered across his maw as he studied her for a moment. This was definitely the kit he had been mentored to at the ceremony! Really, at first he was worried they wouldn't get along, but it was clear now that the two would get along fine. Featherpaw reminded the tom of his two young girls in the nursery right now to be completely honest. A gentle purr rumbled in his chest at the thought, his heart warm with admiration. This was too exciting! Featherpaw's energy was almost too intoxicating as Silversky felt himself bouncing on his own paws with equal emotion. It had been quite a long time since he had an apprentice, he wasn't expecting to have another any time soon. Not to say his last apprentice was awful, they just didn't mesh very well. Honestly, It made him feel a bit bad that he hadn't started immediately with Feather's training, but he figured that she would have wanted to get her nest fixed up, meet a few friends to eventually train with.

"Well if I had known you'd be this excited to get out, I would have started our training earlier." He admitted softly." Sorry about that! Let's see what we can get done today though." Silversky glanced upwards in thought for a brief moment, his tail lifted high into the air. He mumbled quietly to himself before he nodded swiftly and turned to the apprentice, giving her his full attention. "Let's see. I want to find out what your strengths are, so I know what to focus on during your training to help you succeed! Before that though, have you seen the territory yet? It's been a bit snowy lately, so today is as good a day as any."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; January 27th, 2018 at 02:41 AM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:54 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
The silver tom cat had been so caught up in his worries, he hadn't noticed the younger cat slink up behind him. With a startled jump as the apprentice confronted him, the tom turned quickly on his feet, his fur flattening back down along his spine as he recognized the feline. "Featherpaw!" His voice wavered with uncertainty as his statement appeared to be more of a question. Clearing his throat quickly, the warrior puffed his chest out in a goofy manner, before a gentle smile plastered across his maw as he studied her for a moment. This was definitely the kit he had been mentored to at the ceremony! Really, at first he was worried they wouldn't get along, but it was clear now that the two would get along fine. Featherpaw reminded the tom of his two young girls in the nursery right now to be completely honest. A gentle purr rumbled in his chest at the thought, his heart warm with admiration. This was too exciting! Featherpaw's energy was almost too intoxicating as Silversky felt himself bouncing on his own paws with equal emotion. It had been quite a long time since he had an apprentice, he wasn't expecting to have another any time soon. Not to say his last apprentice was awful, they just didn't mesh very well. Honestly, It made him feel a bit bad that he hadn't started immediately with Feather's training, but he figured that she would have wanted to get her nest fixed up, meet a few friends to eventually train with.

"Well if I had known you'd be this excited to get out, I would have started our training earlier." He admitted softly." Sorry about that! Let's see what we can get done today though." Silversky glanced upwards in thought for a brief moment, his tail lifted high into the air. He mumbled quietly to himself before he nodded swiftly and turned to the apprentice, giving her his full attention. "Let's see. I want to find out what your strengths are, so I know what to focus on during your training to help you succeed! Before that though, have you seen the territory yet? It's been a bit snowy lately, so today is as good a day as any."
The apprentice beamed to hear her mentor say her name. Whilst she'd been trying to remember her mentor's name, the thought had come across her mind that he might've forgotten her's. Luckily, she was wrong. At least they wouldn't have to deal with awkward introductions now. As the she-cat waited for the warrior to continue, she quickly scanned him. She had to remember what he looked like so she could spot him off distance should she have a need to do that. He had the markings of a Ragdoll, just like her, but he had other markings too. Despite that, when standing next to each other, one might mistake them for father and daughter rather than mentor and apprentice. Featherpaw let out a soft purr of amusement at that.

Featherpaw was practically bursting with excitement, but beneath her smile, she could feel the nervousness. It made her paws tingle, the feeling was basically palpable and she kneaded her paws against the ground to chase the tingle away. She looked down at the ground for a short moment and noticed the faint dents which she was leaving in the ground. She quickly stopped moving her paws and kept them still before looking back up. She noticed the gentle purr that rumbled from his chest and the kind smile on his maw. It gave her some reassurance.

"Oh don't worry. The time was useful," she piped up cheerfully. She knew that she had actually wanted to get started earlier, but she hadn't actually minded the extra time so there was no need to speak up and make her mentor feel guilty. "Only a bit. A warrior took me out yesterday," she responded. "I hope you don't mind. I couldn't find you," she continued, hoping that he wouldn't be angry with you. Even though he had comforted her with his smile and purrs, she was still cautious. She wasn't yet familiar with him and he could suddenly change from being kind to furious.

Letting out a quiet sigh, she pushed her worries to the back of her mind and thought back to yesterday, when she'd seen a part of the territory. Blizzardhail had taken her out when she'd had some free time and she had seen the part of the territory which was close to the camp. She'd admired the trees and listened out for any signs of prey. Unfortunately, she hadn't been able to find any prey. Although she wasn't that disappointed. After all, she hadn't even had a single training session on hunting so she couldn't expect much of herself. "I haven't seen the outer parts of the territory so maybe you could take me there?" She suggested.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old January 27th, 2018, 08:52 AM

My Mood: Confused

Cloverkit tries to take it but her little legs couldn't take the extra weight, she falls to the ground getting smushed by shellkit. She then wiggles from under her and turns to see shellkit already up and ready for more, Cloverkit runs around her and bats at her tail with her front paw catching her by surprise.
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:17 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Lonestar23

The chestnut tom watched as Windclan retreated, heaving, blood dripping from his face, the scarlet droplets painted the ground beneath him. But, it wasn't just his face that was bleeding, his side had a deep, large gash in it, and he was loosing blood, too much blood. He tried to inhale but only choked on the iron tasting liquid and stumbled backwards into the medicine cats den, hacking and coughing, unable to breathe. His vision was a mess, everything was slightly blurred and it was getting darker by the second, he was light headed, and after a second, he couldn't feel the pain anymore, he was numb. The apprentice grit his teeth and looked in the corner of his eye, his ocean colored hues were dull, and were quickly loosing their light. "Cali" he wheezed, his legs buckled beneath him, casing Doepaw to fall into a bloody heap on the Medicine cat den.

[ oh my goodness, here it is, this very short reply is where it all happens.
and sorry it's so short, can't really start well ;v; ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 27th, 2018 at 11:18 AM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

@Lonestar23

The chestnut tom watched as Windclan retreated, heaving, blood dripping from his face, the scarlet droplets painted the ground beneath him. But, it wasn't just his face that was bleeding, his side had a deep, large gash in it, and he was loosing blood, too much blood. He tried to inhale but only choked on the iron tasting liquid and stumbled backwards into the medicine cats den, hacking and coughing, unable to breathe. His vision was a mess, everything was slightly blurred and it was getting darker by the second, he was light headed, and after a second, he couldn't feel the pain anymore, he was numb. The apprentice grit his teeth and looked in the corner of his eye, his ocean colored hues were dull, and were quickly loosing their light. "Cali" he wheezed, his legs buckled beneath him, casing Doepaw to fall into a bloody heap on the Medicine cat den.

[ oh my goodness, here it is, this very short reply is where it all happens.
and sorry it's so short, can't really start well ;v; ]
The medicine cat knew this had been coming. She knew it had been coming for some time, she had expected a battle would happen - but was she prepared? No. Not even in the slightest, mentally. So when Doepaw came stumbling through the entrance to the medicine cat's den, Caliapaw froze for a minute. Right then, everything was moving in slow motion. "Doe-" Her own voice was cut off by her thoughts, raging around in her head, screaming at her to GET A MOVE ON before it was too late! Soon, she was springing into action. Grabbing cobwebs, she placed them everywhere she could see blood. Covering the wounds until the sticky webs were piled on top of every one. Soon there would be enough for them to stop bleeding through. Those wounds were going to leave nasty scars. "Doepaw, can you hear me? I need you to stay awake for me. Just stay awake, that's it, please..." Caliapaw hated vulnerability. She hated feeling vulnerable, she hated looking vulnerable, and right now she felt weak-kneed and terrified. Vulnerable. The she cat couldn't remember another time she had felt this scared. Because here was her brother, and if she couldn't save him, she didn't know what she would do. Doepaw was the one who was closest to her out of all of her siblings. She was close to most of them - true, she was the odd one out, or at least felt like it, and would hang out with one or two at one point, one or two another day, but Doepaw was her closest brother. She had already lost Wheatfur. Come hell or high water, there was no way she was going to lose Doepaw too, not within the few short moons she had been medicine cat. She had already lost a patient. There was no way she was going to lose another to this war, she was going to prove herself and Wheatfur would be proud of her - wherever he was. StarClan, she supposed. If he wasn't, then what hope did Caliapaw - or anyone, for that matter - have of getting there?

(pfft it's fine c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread