Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2017, 08:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Scarwings

Sprucetail stayed inside today she was still feeling very guilty after that little problem with her friend . The She cat yawned and scratched her ear , her orange fur shinned in the sunlight from the cracks in the warriors den . It seemed to be like an ok role for a cat at least they don't treat you like a brainless kit any more " I hope flamebreeze is not angry at me still " she said to herself .

badgerthroat woke up from his rest and yawned that gathering was crazy enough for him and luckily he hightailed it out of there.
Some cats where nice like brezzyfoot. He looked around and noticed Sprucetail who seemed out of sorts normally she was happy but she looked scared and lonely today " well hopefully everything is alright at the gathering " he meowed as he shook his fur. He believed in peace among all four clans not fights

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 19th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
@Scarwings

Sprucetail stayed inside today she was still feeling very guilty after that little problem with her friend . The She cat yawned and scratched her ear , her orange fur shinned in the sunlight from the cracks in the warriors den . It seemed to be like an ok role for a cat at least they don't treat you like a brainless kit any more " I hope flamebreeze is not angry at me still " she said to herself .

badgerthroat woke up from his rest and yawned that gathering was crazy enough for him and luckily he hightailed it out of there.
Some cats where nice like brezzyfoot. He looked around and noticed Sprucetail who seemed out of sorts normally she was happy but she looked scared and lonely today " well hopefully everything is alright at the gathering " he meowed as he shook his fur. He believed in peace among all four clans not fights
Flamebreeze stretched and yawned. Her ginger fur glinting in the slight sun. She groomed herself and scanned the Warrior's Den. She nodded to Badgerthroat, her sister Blazetail, her other sister, Snakeshade, who was then lying next to Sprucetail, her former best friend. She turned her head quickly and focused on her paws.
Blazetail got up and cheerfully wandered over to Sprucetail and Snakeshade. "Congrats guys! Are you gonna adopt kits next time a stray comes in? " she questioned.
Snakeshade shrugged and looked affectionately at her newfound mate. "I don't know, we'll talk about it." She nuzzled Sprucetail kindly and lay her head back on her paws.
Old October 19th, 2017, 08:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Flamebreeze stretched and yawned. Her ginger fur glinting in the slight sun. She groomed herself and scanned the Warrior's Den. She nodded to Badgerthroat, her sister Blazetail, her other sister, Snakeshade, who was then lying next to Sprucetail, her former best friend. She turned her head quickly and focused on her paws.
Blazetail got up and cheerfully wandered over to Sprucetail and Snakeshade. "Congrats guys! Are you gonna adopt kits next time a stray comes in? " she questioned.
Snakeshade shrugged and looked affectionately at her newfound mate. "I don't know, we'll talk about it." She nuzzled Sprucetail kindly and lay her head back on her paws.
The Orange tabby ears perked up with a smile until she noticed flamebreeze she quickly looked away as well she had so much guilt . Sprucetail shrugged as well " maybe blazetail did you hear about the gatherings rumors? Terrible! " the warrior said as her tail curled at the thought

the Tom nodded his ears twitched and his stomach churned up in the thought " it was safe when I whent , luckily nothing happened or I hope nothing will. Starclan better have a good explanation or message.
I hope snowstar is alright to
" badgerthroat said as he cleaned his fur he smiled at flamebreeze

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 19th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The Orange tabby ears perked up with a smile until she noticed flamebreeze she quickly looked away as well she had so much guilt . Sprucetail shrugged as well " maybe blazetail did you hear about the gatherings rumors? Terrible! " the warrior said as her tail curled at the thought

the Tom nodded his ears twitched and his stomach churned up in the thought " it was safe when I whent , luckily nothing happened or I hope nothing will. Starclan better have a good explanation or message.
I hope snowstar is alright to
" badgerthroat said as he cleaned his fur he smiled at flamebreeze
(I'm trying to get more sleep at night so can we just talk that way I won't fall asleep in the middle of an rp???)
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart softly whispered to Crowsong as she slept, he doubted she could hear him but it didn't matter. "Sleep well, dream sweet beautiful dreams my love and rest, because you deserve it."
He could feel Minnowkit moved slightly and a proud feeling came over him when she purred. Adderkit, Duskkit and Rainkit all were sound asleep. He was the only one awake. The dreamy sent and feeling took over him too, and Stoneheart found himself falling asleep into a wonderful dream.

He was back in the meadow where he last saw his mother. Stoneheart looked around frantically, he wanted to see her so bad. But she wasn't there, she wasn't there. He started angrily clawing the ground, flicking up dirt and grass. Finally, a figure came into view, but not the one of his dearly departed mother, but his dearly departed sister, Rainblaze. The silver tabby, almost identical to his mother, came running to him, smiling. "Rain!" He yelped. Rainblaze grinned even wider. "Oh Stone, it's been too long. Your kits, your kits are so beautiful. It's touches my heart that you named one after me." She meowed. "Yes it has been too long... So, how's life in Starclan, with mother? And how's f- oh, right."
Stoneheart had forgot that his father hadn't been a good cat, that in the end he went to the Dark Forest. "It's fine. Stoneheart, I want to wish you all the best. With your new born kits, your mate and yourself. You may think that me and mother were stronger than you, but you were the one who lived, your stronger than anyone I know."
The dream started to fade, but he could hear his sister breathe the words: "I love you."

Stoneheart awoke, his mate and kits all around him. It made him happy to see his little family so calm. He studied his kits faces, all the she-cats were as stunning as their mother and the little tom was so very handsome, you might say he looked like Stoneheart.
@SamCats @little-life-light
Crowsong flicked her ears as Stoneheart whispered in her ears. She hadn't heard what he had said, but he knew he was saying something to her.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 20th, 2017, 03:50 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

Risingmoon looked down at his paws, suddenly wondering how it must feel to be taken in by cats that could one day have their claws at your throat. He swallowed hard, glad and grateful that he wouldn't' have to endure that type of situation. "Oh," he responded, able to say little more for his thoughts were elsewhere, far into the territories of RiverClan and ShadowClan. "I had never thought about that before... It must be horrid," he added. He didn't feel sympathy, or empathy, for he knew ShadowClan must have gone through a lot to surrender their dignity and shelter with another Clan, nevermind RiverClan. He would have sympathized - yes, he pitied them, but he knew that ShadowClan truly didn't want to ask them, even if it had been for the good of the rest of their Clanmates. Hailstar had been a fair leader, but he still felt wary. Why would Hailstar have surrendered his pride? It made no sense to the tom.
(So how should we continue this, have them keep talking, or like, they instantly "click", or when she kits she asks Risingmoon to help her 'cause he's the only other cat she knows?)
Stormstripe let Risingmoon think a little. Hearing his short response, she chuckled a little, knowing his mind was still thinking. "It probably is," she agreed. Stormstripe tried to sit up and get into a more comfortable position, but her large belly was in the way.
She lay down on her side and took in the warmth of the sun. Soon she was uncomfortable again, so she swapped sides and lay on her other side. Finally, she was as comfortable as she could get, anyway. "I wish these kits would just be born already," she sighed.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart softly whispered to Crowsong as she slept, he doubted she could hear him but it didn't matter. "Sleep well, dream sweet beautiful dreams my love and rest, because you deserve it."
He could feel Minnowkit moved slightly and a proud feeling came over him when she purred. Adderkit, Duskkit and Rainkit all were sound asleep. He was the only one awake. The dreamy sent and feeling took over him too, and Stoneheart found himself falling asleep into a wonderful dream.

He was back in the meadow where he last saw his mother. Stoneheart looked around frantically, he wanted to see her so bad. But she wasn't there, she wasn't there. He started angrily clawing the ground, flicking up dirt and grass. Finally, a figure came into view, but not the one of his dearly departed mother, but his dearly departed sister, Rainblaze. The silver tabby, almost identical to his mother, came running to him, smiling. "Rain!" He yelped. Rainblaze grinned even wider. "Oh Stone, it's been too long. Your kits, your kits are so beautiful. It's touches my heart that you named one after me." She meowed. "Yes it has been too long... So, how's life in Starclan, with mother? And how's f- oh, right."
Stoneheart had forgot that his father hadn't been a good cat, that in the end he went to the Dark Forest. "It's fine. Stoneheart, I want to wish you all the best. With your new born kits, your mate and yourself. You may think that me and mother were stronger than you, but you were the one who lived, your stronger than anyone I know."
The dream started to fade, but he could hear his sister breathe the words: "I love you."

Stoneheart awoke, his mate and kits all around him. It made him happy to see his little family so calm. He studied his kits faces, all the she-cats were as stunning as their mother and the little tom was so very handsome, you might say he looked like Stoneheart.
@SamCats @little-life-light
Adderkit twisted in his sleep. His sweet kit dream had gone bad. He didn't know it, but he was having a classic bad dream that he was being chased by something scary. His once peaceful face twisted into a look of sheer terror, and he cried out. He buried his face in the warm fur of his mother and trembled in fear.
Old October 20th, 2017, 09:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Nice to meet you Featherspeckle!" Sundapple said kindly. He heard her laugh softly, and to him it sounded so much like his mother's soft, melodious laugh it almost made his heart break again. " assumed I was sad?" he asked. " You assumed correctly, I'm sad, depressed, anguished, mentally unstable? You name it, I'm it. My mother died when I was 13 moons old, I've had so long to try and forget, but I just.... I just can't forget. Something happened to me, you're correct again. It broke my heart to see the only family I had in Thunderclan die at my paws, and not be able to do anything. I don't know where my father is, or if he's still even alive, it kills me to not know, and I'm starting to think I'll die not knowing. Maybe it's better that way, if we ever battle anyone, and I don't know who he is,it won't hurt me too much to mistakenly hurt him," He scoffed, something he found he did a lot when he was upset. " You can say I'm bitter about it, I still say it's not true. That it's a crazy nightmare that I'll wake up from and my mother ,Dawngleam, will be sitting there smiling at me, telling me I'm a lazy furball and then we'll go hunting, but no, that won't happen because. She's. gone." he slammed a paw onto the dirt, tears spring up into his clear amber gaze. " She's gone and I can't ever bring her... back to me. She'll still be gone no matter what I even try to do," he choked out, looking away from Featherspeckle.
Featherspeckle hadn't noticed that her laugh made the Tom reminisce about his mother. Her ears flattened against her head upon the other cat’s tale of depression. Now, Featherspeckle was depressed enough, and hearing the sad story of his mother put her on the verge of whimpering. Though, she kept silent to give him her full attention. She could imagine why he was so sad about losing his mother. “Sounds tough,” her voice was quiet, and her nose twitched, but she kept her attention towards the tom. “I'm sorry that happened to you,” she couldn't make it better in any way, but by simply listening she thought she was helping him. If given the power, Featherspeckle gladly would had changed the course of his life, but the world didn't work that way. Because if it did...she wouldn't be depressed. “Well...I used to be close to my other. I...hardly see her nowadays.” Featherspeckle had a strained relationship with her mother. For the simple fact that Featherspeckle chose love over her clan. Though Featherspeckle had been young. Extremely young - and, boy! Did it bite her on the butt! Pretty hard too. Love was such a flitting tragedy. It brought the best out of you, and it drained you. “But, I'm sure your mother would forgive you. Dead or not. I don't think a mother would be mad at their kit for long.” She wasn't the best at soothing others, and she thought hard on what her next words would be. She only hoped that he wouldn't be so sad...it was making her depressed more than she already was. “One thing I do believe is that the last made you bitter. And, the future makes you worry. How about we just live in the now?” The Molly ruffled her fur, giving a few tender licks to her chest fur, and allowed her tail to bush and lash behind her like a winded fan. “That's a sweet memory,” she commented, bringing her gaze to stare at him for a moment before turning her eyes to the other cats of the clan. Just to wake up and see his mother beside him...not in a grave; alone and decaying. It made Featherspeckle snort because now she wished her old best friend was alive, nursing her kits...and happy. Featherspeckle knew she took that happiness away from Viola out of spite. Because she was jealous. Because she didn't win the love of the Tom she thought loved her. The she cat shook her head to delete those horrible memories...but they would never truly be gone. They were tattooed into her, like a forever scar. “Hey, hey, don't cry...Sundapple.” Her voice was pleading, quiet. She found herself stuck in a pickle because she didn't know how to comfort another when they cried. This was...awkward. Featherspeckle didn't like tears. Especially seeing them falling from amber eyes. Or, any colored optics. Gently, she laid her tail tip on his shoulder, then quickly flinched it away and laid it down on the paw he stomped to the ground in a tender moment, “You're beating yourself up over this, heh.” She swallowed a lump in her throat. “You don't want to be sad. Your mother loved you, and the last thing she want is for you to be crying. Just...smile.” Her voice cracked. How could she help enough when she couldn't even help herself? When it came to Featherspeckle, she didn't like discussing her sadness with others.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry's hues shifted towards the brown warrior for a moment, her hues twinkling with amusement. "Pffft, angel? Is that what they're calling crazies these days?" she purred her response. The black and white warrior shifted enough to bat his ears with her paw. "Cause you're no angel, I know you better than that!" she laughed, rolling back onto her side to prep herself for some type of swat back. "But I can't have you only crushing me with your fluff-butt, you gotta find you a girlfriend to do that to! I can't always take one for the team! This clan is so lucky I put up with it!" she joked, her ears flattening a little with the amusement. Mintberry used the same paw to tap his shoulder a little bit, giving him a small shove. For Mintberry, the thought of love was in the back of her head. She had her whole life to live, why commit to someone right now? Why start being a queen so early? Was it really that worth it? From everything she knew, it wasn't worth. That was giving up so much of your time for kits. She couldn't say she really liked kits to begin with. Maybe one? But the rarity of one kitten in a liter was very unlikely.
"Crazies? I'm wounded, Minty-boo! How dare you accuse me of being a crazy, AND not an angel!" Ottertail rolled over onto his back dramatically as she batted his ears, his eyes wide and innocent, only to roll onto his side seconds later, wrapping his large fluffy front limbs around her in a half-hug, half-strangling motion - not aggressively, but playfully, in a way that would bring no harm to her, which pretty much described how he felt about her a lot of the time. Playful and caring all wrapped into one mixed up relationship. "Ha, I could charm the FUR off of any she cat! Pick one!" Ottertail challenged, puffing his chest out boastfully. There were a couple of cats he wouldn't try to charm. First of all, there was Mintberry; he held too much respect for her to flirt with her and treat her like less then she was. He had respect for all she cats, they deserved it, but not so much that he wouldn't play that type of game every once in a while. Thankfully he wasn't as bad as some. That wasn't even to mention that it would just feel wrong - having a best friend that you flirted with, that was. The second was Crescentmoon, because she had already been through a lot and her best friend had just died and she was returning to ThunderClan, and Ottertail felt so bad about it that he wasn't quite sure what to do. He wouldn't charm her, that was for sure.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:55 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Foxthorn tore his gaze away from the fresh-kill pile when Winterstorm walked up. The Tom didn't say anything, just looked at her through amused green eyes. While he would had snapped, Foxthorn knew his little prank battle was between him and his brother. Winterstorm couldn't get under his skin that easily. Did she think she could? How adorable. "Nah. Just a little pranking feud between me and my brother. He thinks he can outwit the prankster." Foxthorn mewed dryly, rolling his eyes. "He's forgetting who taught me everything I know." He was speaking of Splashheart of course. Splashy had been the first in the pranking business. And, she'd showed Foxthorn everything. He'd been trained by the master herself - Roarclaw didn't know what he was up against, did he?

~~~~~

Mintkit's ears flicked when she heard the familiar voice, and she turned quickly to see Marshpaw launching himself across the clearing. Mintkit gave a delighted little squeal, rearing up on her hind paws just before the older Tom hit her. She buried herself into him as they rolled until finally they stopped, and Mintkit was wrapped up in his paws in a snug little bear-hug. "Marshy!" She trilled, delighted as she snuggled against him, burying her nose into his fur and inhaling. His scent, she'd definitely gotten used to by now. Marshpaw was the best friend she could ever ask for. Interesting how he brought out such a new side in her, wasn't it? Mintkit found it pleasant, really. How she felt at-ease with him, so much more... Relaxed. Able to be a kit. Not that she wasn't able to be a kit around her family, they tried so hard to encourage playful behavior with the serious kit, but Mintkit just couldn't feel it with them. With Marshpaw, it was different. "How are you doing today? I just sneaked out again. So we can have the rest of the day to ourselves to hang out," She snuggled closer, smiling up at him. Her best friend, her "older brother", her mentor-figure. It was clear in her ice blue eyes that she looked up to him.
The white she cat's own eyes sparked partly in frustration, partly in amusement. Almost like she was torn between being annoyed by his answer or thinking that it was just fine. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth, and she gave him a semi-sweet smile. "A pranking feud, you said? That's adorable." Winterstorm's voice was condescending. It was like she wanted to get under his fur. Maybe in a way, that was what she thought to be the most fun. Hey, she couldn't prank him into thinking she was annoying - so her words would have to do it for her. Why was the she cat trying to keep Foxthorn from thinking she wasn't? Well, he seemed dangerous. A good ally, but the feline didn't need an ally - she needed to make sure that cats didn't mess with her. Didn't want to be around her. That was the safe route, and she was gladly going to take it. "What are you going to do, put some bugs in his nest?" That was a challenge that Winterstorm herself would have been furious with. And, she was hoping he had the same sense of honor. At the same time, she thought it'd be pretty funny to make Foxthorn mad - so she was just waiting at this point. Putting bugs in someone's nest wasn't the most basic of pranks... but it could get overused. Depending on the bugs, where they went, and when it was you put them there... that was everything that it depended on.

Compared to Mintkit, Marshpaw was practically a giant right now. No doubt she would grow and he would stop growing, but until that day came, it would always be a giant apprentice looking down on an ant-like kit. Of course, she was the brains behind their funny duo - even from looking at them you could tell that. To be honest, Marshpaw guessed Mintkit would be more of a leader then her siblings when she got older. Even from right now... look at her! She was sneaking out of the nursery now, before her siblings, and she had the BEST ideas. Although there was always that chance that he was bias, having Mintkit as a best friend, but Marshpaw really did believe that she would be amazing when she grew up. Even more amazing then she was now. She was going to DO something amazing, he already knew it. "Well, there's nothing much going on for me either - so we can do whatever you want," The older feline mewed, grinning down at his kit-friend and purring. "You sure you won't be missed though?" That was his only concern. That her siblings would want to play with her - although the selfishness of wanting Mintkit all to himself did cross his mind, nearly destroying the concern.
@Random Melody

At the moment, Caliapaw was just sitting in the clearing. Her paw was doing a lot better, of course - it was just a little sore and she had been taking it easier, just to make sure that she didn't injure herself more. Not like it would matter. Who was going to miss just another expendable apprentice in the Clan, anyways? She was definitely expendable. And yet, her survival instinct was stronger then her belief that she didn't matter, so she was doing her best. The apprentice's tail twitched anxiously, like she was excited to do something, but right now? She was pretty sure she would just hurt herself more. Caliapaw glanced down at her previously injured paw, which only bore the smallest mark from that day - still, it was a reminder that she had messed up, and she hated it. Being a perfectionist was definitely not in her blood... she was well aware that nobody was perfect, but low self esteem? That, on the other hand, was certainly in her blood. The young apprentice shifted her weight so that she was more or less lying down, in a position that couldn't be very healthy, and yet it was comfortable. It was nice to catch a break... even though in the end, Caliapaw would have preferred to be doing something worthwhile.
@~rattlesnake~

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; October 25th, 2017 at 01:26 PM.
Closed Thread