Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2017, 11:01 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Timberpaw looked up at his friend, and then as quickly as he could he looked back down again. His whole body was telling him not to make eye contact, no matter how much he wanted to, no matter how nice he thought she was...he just shouldn't make eye contact. That was all there was to it. It was a simple thing, completely easy to do, no risk involved, as long as he didn't look directly at her so she could see the emotions within his green hues, he would be fine. And yet it seemed to happen before he could think, feel...do anything, really. All of a sudden he was looking directly at her and he sighed, the tip of his tail twitching before he put a soft smile on and licked his maw. "Hi," he mewed with a tight grin before going back to staring at the ground. So much for eye contact. So much for all of that. He was doing perfectly, keeping his eyes averted from her face, staying completely still so she wouldn't see him trembling- or if she did, perhaps she would think it was the wind. After another moment he shifted his weight and glanced back up at her again, silently berating himself but- of course- keeping it completely silent. What if he had been utterly and totally wrong? What if Apurva didn't like him, what if he made a fool of himself in front of her, what if there was some other tom that liked her as much- or more- then he did? Although he knew that was crazy.

Then again...was it? Apurva was certainly attractive, Timberpaw had noticed that upon their first meeting, but...was there a possibility that another cat truly liked her? Loved her, maybe? Cared about her as much as Timberpaw did, or only cared about her pretty pelt? He knew some cats were like that. And when he first met her he had been taken with her coloring and her piercing hues, but he had come to think that she was so much more then all that. "Cold?" He asked after a moment, his green hues looking over her with worry as he saw she did look a little cold. His own pelt wasn't exactly thick, but he could feel a warm inner glow coming from within him, making him comfortable and feel as though he could do almost anything. As long as he was around Aourva, he was happy...truly happy, the sort of happiness that he now knew didn't come from the satisfaction of just flirting. That was in the past.

Now he was looking forward to his future...with her.
Apurva looked away from him, keeping her eyes focused on anything else, but not him. Picking straight down, she stared down at her paws, wondering if she'd been wrong. What if it was all her own misunderstanding, and she would never belong. It'd certainly been a long time for her to even have a chance a joining ThunderClan, as she'd already been here for the death hof two leaders, and she was still Apurva, not actually an apprentice in a Clan. Although she couldn't wait, she was nervous about it, because she knew that some cats could be… strict… about origin and birthplace, as if where they're born is who they are, and who they will always be. It wasn't, and she knew that, but some cats seemed not to. Apurva flicked her tail, refocusing on what was going on around her and slowly looking up as Timberpaw spoke to her. “Hi.” she said, trying to keep the tremble out of her voice, but still, it trembled in a slight, barely noticeable way. She sighed quietly, studying him for any sign that she'd been wrong this entire time, but, upon seeing none, or at least mistaking it for something else, a flicker of hope entered her heart. She couldn't help but wonder though, was it all wrong? She wondered if she would even ever truly belong here, no matter how much others tried to help her fit in. Apurva hoped that she had been right to come here. It was certainly better than being a loner, as here, she had friends. It was definitely worth it, so how could it be wrong. Looking down at her paws, she kept her gaze off of her reason for coming here. She didn't want him to see the doubt that glittered in her bright green hues, or the uncertainty at coming here, to ThunderClan. It just seemed... too weird right now, everything all muddled together and confused. The strong, mingling scents that had once made her wrinkle her nose had become regular and barely noticeable to her now, and that d taken quite some time, as it hadn't been easyto get used to it, even if is seemed as if it should simple and easy, it took some getting used to.

Returning her attention to the brown tabby tom, she flicked an ear, peering at with both caution and curiosity. The caution was new, but only because she was afraid that she was wrong about him, about everything. She hoped she wasn't, and even more so as the warmth returned and she looked away, her fur prickling with discomfort. She wanted it to leave her, and, flattening her ears as the heat reached them, she stared at the snow between her paws, trying to think only of it in order to eliminate the uncomfortable warmth that spread beneath her long, thin fur. She looked back at him, but carefully avoiding eye contact for fear that she would see one of the the things she feared she would in them, even though everything rational told her that she wouldn't, Apurva couldn't help but not want to know. Yes, she was curious, but she also didn't want to know. It was rather complicated to put things straightforward more.

Last edited by doghouse; February 8th, 2017 at 11:02 PM.
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"But without him i dont know what to do i lost a part of myself when he died" redclaw said icepaws head poked out of the apprentice den
Dawnfrost sighed, then noticed Icepaw poke his head out of the den. She purred and flicked her tail at seeing her son, still proud of being there for her kits' apprentice ceremonies.
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf stared at Quietstream with sky blue eyes. "No, treat your wounds first, like I said: I can wait." Flameleaf watched as a hunting patrol padded into camp and dropped their prey on the kill pile. I understand that he wants to treat my wound before his, Flameleaf thought. but, if his don't get treated in time then he could die. Flameleaf's tail went from side to side. now u hope he understands that I'll be fine!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 8th, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf stared at Quietstream with sky blue eyes. "No, treat your wounds first, like I said: I can wait." I understand that he wants to treat my wound before his, Flameleaf thought. but, if his don't get treated in time then he could die. Flameleaf's tail swang from side to side. now u hope he understands that I'll be fine!
Quietstream shook his head "no its ok." he continued cleaning her wounds. He licked her shoulder and continued to lick her wounds
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf sighed. well, I guess he wants to treat my wounds first. Flameleaf watched the kits play outside the nursery. Flameleaf let out a purr as she watched a cream colored kit pin a brown kit to the ground. That kit will make a fine warrior when he grows up! Flameleaf glanced at the sky; the sun had set and the moon was beginning to rise. It's a full moon tonight!

Character Site

Old February 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf sighed. well, I guess he wants to treat my wounds first. Flameleaf watched the kits play outside the nursery. Flameleaf let out a purr as she watched a cream colored kit pin a brown kit to the ground. That kit will make a fine warrior when he grows up! Flameleaf glanced at the sky; the sun had set and the moon was beginning to rise. It's a full moon tonight!
Quietstream finished cleaning her wounds. He dipped his head in respect as he cleaned his own wounds. He saw the kits and mewed "I would like to take care of kits that could be mine." He smiled and looked at flameleaf
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf stared at him. "Me too!" But then she looked at her paws. "But, I don't have a mate, so I can't..." She looked at the sky then back at Quietstream. "Isn't the gathering tonight?" Flameleaf flicked her tail. I want to tell him, but what if he's in love with another cat?

Character Site

Old February 8th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf stared at him. "Me too!" But then she looked at her paws. "But, I don't have a mate, so I can't..." She looked at the sky then back at Quietstream. "Isn't the gathering tonight?" Flameleaf flicked her tail. I want to tell him, but what if he's in love with another cat?
Quietstream shrugged "im not sure." He finished cleaning his wounds and looked at her in the eyes and mewed "you could have kits." He winked at her.

Last edited by Fallpotato; February 8th, 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Old February 8th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf let out a small gasp. could he be in love with me? Flameleaf's whiskers twitched. "I want a mate, but I don't think anyone likes me..." She watched as the leader padded out of his den to the group of cats near the camp entrance. lucky! Flameleaf thought. I wanted to go to the gathering! The clan leader gave a signal with his tail and pelted out of the tunnel with the group of cats close behind. Flameleaf reached out and rested her tail on Quietstream's shoulder. "I lo..." She let her words trail off. I can't do it! Flameleaf thought. I can't tell him, I'll never have the courage to tell him!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 8th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 06:10 AM
DragoVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Dawnfrost sighed, then noticed Icepaw poke his head out of the den. She purred and flicked her tail at seeing her son, still proud of being there for her kits' apprentice ceremonies.
(Icepaws a she lolz remember shes the runt) icepaw nervously padded over redclaw raised his head and looked at her as she approached icepaw first gave dawnfrost a lick then redclaw and sat next to him her multi colored pelt glowing in the light of the morning sun a small purr rose from redclaw

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Closed Thread