Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @RedHead @MagicCat99 @Starfall @Blissie Bliss @Cecily Herondale @FluffycatbuttsUwU @Sociopathic @dawn feather @FuzzyRatto @leafpool+crowfeather @Dust @Bristlefrost @wick @Fae @Sneakyfox55 ]

Duskfeather stood beside Flintstar, clear discomfort on her face. She swallowed and stared at the kits, remaining silent as the leader spoke. Once he finished, she forced a smile, albeit it looking more like a grimace. Her tail twitched sporadically behind her. Duskfeather glanced around the camp as she waited for the moss ball tournament to begin. The faster she got to get away from the kits, the better.

--

"Whether or not your kin is alive does not give you an excuse to threaten your Clanmates. If I see it again, I will take action. If you want to keep your place in this Clan, I suggest you quit such violent behavior. Am I understood?" Duskfeather stated, her voice brimming with authority. She didn't react as Scarface lashed out at the rock, keeping her expression serious. He was acting childish. No ThunderClan cat should be a danger to their own Clanmates, and Duskfeather was certain to make that clear. "Am. I. Understood?" she repeated, more stern this time.
Scarface stared at her "fine." he sighed as he padded toward the warrior's den.
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:35 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Honeypaw is.... dead. That was the conclusion Flintstar arrived to when he reached the area of the clearing all the commotion was happening in. Scarface clearly was getting out of hand, and he was glad Duskfeather was able to diffuse the situation. He watched Scarface walk away, a solemn look crossing over Flintstar's face. "We've faced a grave loss tonight." He meowed. This was not what Thunderclan needed right now. Especially the death of an apprentice. "I will sit vigil tonight with anyone who wants to join." The leader meowed, casting another glance towards the warrior's den where Scarface had disappeared into. "We will honor Honeypaw's life."

@FlameSta @hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 8th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Murder Daddy

Just before Flamepelt and Darkstorm left her ears perked at Flintstar's voice "Darkstorm, I'm sorry but i changed my mind, I'm going to sit vigil with Flintstar and Scarface." she mewed as she walked away. The she-cat closed Honeypaw's eyes than sat in front of her "she was a great apprentice, and would be a warrior." she purred glancing to where Scarface had disappeared.
Old February 8th, 2020, 12:27 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.

[ @FlameSta @RedHead ]

Duskfeather looked after Scarface as he retreated to the warrior's den, her lips pulled into a frown. A sigh breathed from her before she turned to listen to Flintstar, nodding along with his words. The deputy settled down next to Honeypaw's body and pressed her nose to the cool fur. Leaf-bare spared no mercy to the cold embrace of death, the apprentice's body feeling as though it were frozen. "Honeypaw would have been a wonderful warrior. It is a shame she was killed so young," she mumbled, a somber expression masking her face.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 12:28 PM
Won't be online cause bus

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @FlameSta @RuinsNight @RedHead ]

The Torbie blinked in surprise at Scarface's outburst, her lips twisting into a frown. She calmly focused on Honeypaw, taking a step towards the apprentice and lowering her ear to her chest. Nothing. No breathing, no movement. She didn't need to be a medicine cat to detect the death of a cat. Duskfeather solemnly raised her head and gave a nod to Scarface. "I am sorry for your loss. It is good that the fox has been taken care of, though with a saddening outcome. ThunderClan will hold grief over the loss of an apprentice." Duskfeather dipped her head toward the warrior politely, her tail twitching.
With Swifthare's reply to her former speaking, she shook her head. "It was reported that you did not partake in the marking of the border. You were there, yes, but you did not participate. Warriors and apprentices are assigned to patrols to work together to complete a duty, not to sit back and let others do the work. I am sorry, but I must take action against such choices. You will remain within camp until you have completed your task, Swifthare." Duskfeather offered a thin smile, her expression having fallen into that of sorrow for the fallen apprentice, though she remained calm and collected as she spoke to the warrior.
Swifthare shakes her head "i was just trying to give a apprentice a chance to learn about patrols and its responsabilty more i was not being lazy i promise you that but none the less i will stay in camp and do the tasks assigned to me....." She was about to walk away to get started she was not annoyed at all
your spirit may break but it can be fixed you may be dragged down but you can get up you may feel like your drowning but you can float you may feel like your not worth it but you are and you may be a self doubter but its those who doubt themselves that find out more about themselves

and if you don't believe in yourself you will fall you never fail till you give up
Old February 8th, 2020, 02:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

@hxneysuckle @FlameSta

Flintstar grew quiet as the clan started settling in for the night, his eyes closing as he leaned down and lay beside Honeypaw's body. He was beyond tired, but sitting vigil for Honeypaw was what was most important right now. There were so many things that had happened, and he could still feel the soreness in his neck from the rogue attack. Everything was happening too fast, and Flintstar only hoped tomorrow would be better. Honeypaw, be safe on your journey to Starclan. And tell them to lighten Thunderclan's load a little, if you could." A small, bittersweet smile crossed his face as he curled his tail tighter around his paws, ears flattening on his head against the cold. He hoped that Honeypaw would be the only death they suffered for the rest of leafbare.

------

@Slushie

The ginger she-cat listened quietly to Buckbranch's re-telling of what happened in the outskirts, her eyes growing more and more worried as he continued. She was worried for him, he seemed to have too much going on. Flintstar lost a life? That was news, and she assumed that the leader wouldn't be mentioning it anytime soon. She knew most leaders didn't really mention when they lost a life, unless they were on their last one, as to not worry their clanmates too much. But Buckbranch had seen it happen. "Oh, Buckbranch..." She sighed, ears flattening against her head. To have something like that happen, to lose control, she'd seen it before. Her uncle often lost himself when fighting, it's like he was a whole different cat, going from kind and gentle to... aggressive and harsh. And she hated seeing anyone lose themselves within a fight, even though it was usually unavoidable in the heat of the moment. After a moment Foxbound leaned forward and pressed her nose into Buckbranch's shoulder, feeling him shaking. She scooted closer, trying to be as comforting as she could without making him uncomfortable. "It doesn't matter how I'm doing Buckbranch, you're clearly going through a very hard time." She paused for a moment, glancing down as she tried to think of what to say. "When we're physically fighting, we often lose ourselves to the heat of the moment. It gets the best of even the most even-tempered, gentle cat. When your life and the lives of those you love are in danger, well... something can snap." She let out a small sigh, trying to give a kinda smile, but it was wavering. "I've seen it happen before. And it will continue to happen to many cats. All we can do is try to remember our basic morals and core values. Remember why you're a warrior, remember why you're a loyal member of a clan that shows mercy and works together to help each other and grow together." Foxbound nudged Buckbranch's shoulder again before stepping away, gesturing with her tail towards the warrior's den. "Come on, you need some rest."

--------
@Kitty Mama
The silver tomcat looked slightly taken aback at the she-cat's response, but he quickly wiped the expression from his face. He knew she was probably not happy about the situation. The tom remembered when he and his mom had to join the clan when he was young to survive. And while he'd grown up in the clan, his mother had had a hard time adjusting.
The tom opened his mouth to say something, ears flattening. "I... I don't know what I can say to make this any better. If I'm being honest, it's devastating to see how our actions affect individuals, I... I just really don't know what to say. Except I'm sorry..." The tomcat turned to face Sorrel as they stopped beside the warrior's den, his ears perking up a little. "But can I promise you that I'll try to make you feel welcome here? I know it's not what you want, but.... I will try if I can."

-------

Flintstar was sitting under a bush overhanging the clearing, and his eyes caught sight of Sunsnow padding into the clearing, with a kit no less. The leader immediately stood and made his way over, eyes narrowed in confusion. "Sunsnow?" He questioned, waiting for the tom to explain what all this was about before jumping to any conclusions.

@Bristlefrost @Vessel

Character Site
--

Last edited by RedHead; February 8th, 2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old February 8th, 2020, 03:00 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @RedHead ]

She was sick of the behavior. No Clanmate should threaten to murder another, and yet he had done it twice, both times right in front of her! Duskfeather couldn't stand for such violence any longer. It was intolerable, against the warrior code. If she had anything to do about it, she'd kick that warrior out for good. How could ThunderClan allow such a danger to remain within the Clan? The deputy sighed and stopped outside of the leader's den, suppressing the urge to stomp inside. "Flintstar, we need to talk. It's about one of our warriors," she called, her voice loud enough for only Flintstar to hear- if he was even inside of his den. She wasn't glued to his side at all times, nor did she know the leader's location throughout every moment of the day. But the leader's den seemed the most logical, causing her to start there first.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 03:21 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

It was a cold evening, and Flintstar had decided to take an early leave to his den for the night. He was allowing himself a few good moments of stretching before getting into his nest when he heard Duskfeather's voice outside his den. He stood up quickly, his deputy sounded..... angry. And that wasn't a word he would associate with Duskfeather often, she was usually pretty level-headed. She got forceful and fierce of course, but he'd never heard her genuinely angry voice. And about one of their warriors? He hoped there hadn't been a fight or anything. Tensions within the clan would not be good for where they were at right now. "Come on in, what is it Duskfeather?" He questioned, keeping his voice low.

@hxneysuckle

Character Site
--
Old February 8th, 2020, 03:39 PM
the tale of six.

[ @RedHead ]

Duskfeather wasted no time in shoving her way past the entrance, her eyes narrowed to slits. "Scarface," she stated, anger lacing her voice, "He is a danger to our Clan. First, he threatens to murder the new rogue, Phoenix. I told him off, sending him to the warrior's den for his violent behavior. But while waiting to stand vigil for Honeypaw, he threatened Springpaw. He held his claws to their throat and threatened to kill them if they didn't leave the camp. I warned him once again, but I do not trust him to end such behavior." Her head was held high as she explained the situation, her tail flicking beside her. Duskfeather hoped only that Flintstar would listen to her and take action- she did not wish for any of her Clanmates to be injured by the warrior's violent tendencies. No matter whether his kin was dead or not, he had no reason to threaten to murder his own Clanmates. And she could tolerate it no longer.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Murder Daddy

Scarface emerged from where he went to hide and sat next to Flamepelt "h-how are you?" he mewed the tone in his voice changed from violent and harsh to sweet and comforting. The tom weaved his tail with Flamepelt's as he licked her ear affectionately.
-
Flamepelt let out a soft purr as she blushed "i-i'm fine Scarface, how are you?" her voice as soft as it could be. The she-cat shoved her head into his fur oh how much i love you Scarface she thought blushing even more.

OPEN FOR REACTIONS!!!

Last edited by Terrestrial; February 8th, 2020 at 04:01 PM.
Closed Thread