Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:17 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

(Open Post)
Spottedstone stood among the Skyclan cats, fighting for Starclan with them. He stood ready to take an attack but hadn't attacked anyone and didn't plan to yet.
Back at Riverclan when Bucknight was alive, he fought against this clan. He hadn't cared much for the leader but was raised to obey the leader of his clan.
Now that the leader was dead he wanted to fight with the Skyclan cats to repay them for fighting them, even though he didn't fully want to fight them. He looked around him, determined to not be surprised by an attacking cat.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:34 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Ivypaw stood in the back, guessing no one would attack a riverclan apprentice. She watched the skyclan cats fight and glanced at the Shadowclan cats
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Gusty

White paws ran furiously through the undergrowth, working hard enough to their owner's way to the battleground just in time to hear Grousestar's speech. 'Skyclan? They're real?!' she thought. 'They're on Starclan's side. I must fight with them, if they're telling the truth, but what if they aren't?' She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. She felt a sudden warmth on her side, and smelled the sweet scent of her mother. 'I must fight Shadowclan, as a true Shadowclan warrior.' She took in another breath of her mother's sweet scent, puffed out her chest fur, and crouched down, hoping no cat saw her lurking in the brush a bit away. She singled out a long-hair'd Siamese. 'Swiftfang, you're mine,' she thought. When the call was given, she lunged at the older tom with a yowl of war, lunging at him with claws unsheathed.
Old December 14th, 2016, 10:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
In this tom's mind, what made you a great warrior was fighting for what was right, and being able to support what you believe in. He couldn't just turn away from his family and friends who resided in the stars now, knowing that they were watching him and rooting for his own victories every day. Russetswirl was fighting for those who died for us, and helped shape the clans around them- and he couldn't stop now, not when he'd arrived to help win their fight. As he jumped into the battle, his dark eyes widened as a Shadowclan molly seemed to recognize him right away, running towards him as he stood towards the entrance of camp. He didn't fully smell like Riverclan, but he should smell like it enough to that he wouldn't be profiled as a Skyclan cat as well- but he didn't have time to think about things like that. Immediately swerving away as the Shadowclan warrior came charging through, he didn't have the time to react fully, leaving a slash on one of his hind legs as he scrambled away, panting in surprise. She was a good fighter- I hope that I can do better, for everybody's sake. Mumbling a few incoherent words to himself about Starclan, the bulky tom attempted to swerve underneath the cat in order to knock her legs out from under her, though his large size might compromise the move. Running as fast as he possibly could, the tom dove for her hind legs with claws sheathed, not aiming to scratch- only to simply unbalance her.
Her emerald eyes were sharp and ready as she scrambled back to her feet. She hit him with her good shoulder so it took her less time to regain her balance after she'd skidded past him. Though in a quick turn he was already rushing at her feet, she jumped forward as best as she could, but his claws caught her back right paw. She veered to the right and tried to twist her body to allow equal impact to both legs. Though she stumbled to the right, regaining her balance as she shoulder took its first impact and began to ache. Her lips were curled in a snarl as she watched the tom return to his paws. She would have attacked but she wanted the time to collect herself and try to let her shoulder recuperate. Her mind tried to make sense of the sudden flurry of claws and fur that swelled through the once peaceful and quiet clearing. She second guessed her side again. But Starclan don't even exist, right? Why are they fighting in the name of them? She returned her attention to the tom before her quickly though and bared her teeth in a hiss. She needed to keep on focus and defend her clans from the intruders.
The mottled molly circled to his left, going slow and cautious but approaching him as she circled slowly. She wanted him to make the move first, it was her best chance of winning to protect herself and make small jabs, though one slip or trip and that was it for her gamble. Plus she did not know how fast the tom could be if he wanted to, so her game of letting him make the next move was a risky one when she could have had the upper hand.
Old December 14th, 2016, 11:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@Empress Of Evil
In the crowd of rebels stood Cloudyfoot, his amber eye searching the clearing; at least in the last battle they had fought, the warrior was familiar with his surroundings. The other ShadowClan tom that had dashed to Blazingnight's side was obviously for the Dark Forest to rule. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes fell on his victim; the tom felt a little remorse for bardging into the ShadowClan camp, probably scaring the queens half to death. As fast as the burly tom could, he rushed down to meet Rusticash, his muscles--or at least what he had-- bulging under his gray tabby coat. Resting himself on his hind pillars for a second, Cloudyfoot prepared to launch at Rusticash; as he leaped into the air, he had his paws pointed at the tom. "SkyClan is what we all prayed for," Cloudyfoot mewed to the tom, his maw formed in an angry smile.
Rusticash swerved his paws away from his now battling leader. He didn't need her into any more trouble than she was already in. The muscular tom barreled straight into Cloudyfoot, feeling his shoulder collide harshly with the other. As soon as he came into contact with apt he tom, Riverclan scent flooded his flaring nostrils, washing his scent glands with the oily, harsh fish smell. "Skyclan are intruders, you filthy traitor! Get out of my Clan!" He hissed, swiping his claws at the dense fog colored fur of the Riverclan warrior.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 14th, 2016, 11:09 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashpaw listened to the other apprentice speak, and flicked an ear, before chuckling softly. "You're cute. I'm going to feel real bad when I kill you." She purred, meeting the apprentice's hues with her own yellow ones. Ashpaw was not unreasonable, but this; this was too much for her. Blazingnight had made their Clan stronger. And now he was fighting against her. Even if what he said was true, even if they were destroying the Clan- which she highly doubted- Blazingnight was their leader. It was up to her to make the decisions for the Clan, not up to StarClan or these strange cats. Still smiling, her expression distorted to one of hatred and she lashed out again, digging her claws into Graypaw's shoulder and tightening them to inflict more damage before releasing him, drops of blood shaking off her claws as she did so.
Graypaw hissed in pain. He resorted to that, knowing form experience yowling would only bring the attacker more pleasure. He pulled his muscles away, feeling them rip under his bloodied gray pelt. He moved back, limping somewhat and began balancing in his good paw. Knowing he couldn't fight with only one paw, the tom cat reared up, slashing wildly at the other apprentice, aiming for what ever he could get his claws on, while still trying to protect his stomach.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 14th, 2016, 11:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Nighty @ Maplefall
The brown tabby fell down onto his back in shock; his green orbs widened in fierce surprise that Robinblaze knocked him over. "Blazing isn't destroying our home!" Mintpaw retorted, furrowing his brow. "He's saving it! SkyClan's the one that's causing the destruction!" His point was so clear, he couldn't understand why some ShadowClanners were fighting against him. They should be united, not fight for the enemy!

"Oh. And even if StarClan didn't guide us, we'd be fine!" He added on to Bumbleleap, struggling to let out of the older tom's strong grasp. "Shadow was strong without them." He finished, thrashing around. The tom didn't expect to be attacked so quickly by a fellow clanmate that he'd seen around the clearing and territory occasionally. Was it truly friend against friend?
"Oh come on Mintpaw! Wrap your thick skull around it! We don't want to hurt you, but you're making it awful hard not to. Blazing is destroying is from the inside out. She's power hungry, only wanting the fame. She makes us stronger because she rules with fear, not hope for a stronger Clan." He said pleading almost with the apprentice, wanting him to understand. He hated wasting blood, especially one of his own Clan. If only he could get his point across, then maybe he wouldn't have to fight the apprentice, and stop him before he did something stupid that he would regret later on.
Old December 15th, 2016, 12:48 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"Good always exists, even among the darkest evils." Burrpaw could now see there was no changing this she-cat's mind. He threw all his weight toward her, only to be knocked backwards by Jinxflare's attack. He flexed his jaw, feeling blood fill his mouth as the wound welled up with crimson. A deep gouge ran from his chin up to his lower lip. He spat the blood out, staining the ground pink. "Good will win," he murmured, staring at the ground where the blood was spat. His head snapped up, pupils dilated in rage. "Good always wins!" He yowled, lunging at her, meaning to use the move he had on his mentor and grab her scruff.

Frostedflight hissed, dodging the attack, but getting a deep gouge on his shoulder. "Being intimidated and seeing one as an enemy are two different things!" He growled, ducking his head and lunging forward at the larger tom, throwing his weight into the attack, hoping to slaw into his chest and knock him off balance.
A mocking emotion shone in her yellow hues now as she stared at the apprentice. "You're a fool to think that!" she sneered, her tail lashing to and fro. "If there's good then show me the good within myself. You'll be searching forever," she snarled. The wounds along her body stung. It dyed her ebony pelt turning somewhat dark red as she moved around the apprentice threateningly. He seemed to have murmured something before his move surprised the she-cat. Unable to dodge out of the way, she screeched with rage, she couldn't be outdone by an apprentice! What would Blazingnight think? Foolish of her. His teeth felt sharp against her scruff and she tried to squirm from his grasp.

It worked. The fox-colored tom fell backwards, landing harshly on his back. The air was squeezed from him and he had to take a moment to recover, although within that moment, a piercing pain struck at his chest. No! he thought, his hues widening as he looked up at the other tom cat. Blood welled from his chest, but his hind legs worked frantically against the warriors stomach in attempt to get him off. Foxspring didn't even notice the fur flying as the clumsily kicks he was giving in his desperate need to get the tom away from the vulnerable areas around his chest and neck.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 15th, 2016, 01:02 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

(I hate when its to late..)
(Well imam just post this anyway---) Smoketooth charged in the mass of cats. He could barely see where he was going , but he carried on darting away in the horde of cats.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 15th, 2016, 01:21 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
@Cloudy @Empress Of Evil
Rusticash dashed into the clearing. He saw Blazingnight as she called her warriors against the intruders. His hackles rose as he saw the numerous cats ready to fight them. Skyclan? Who the heck is Skyclan? HE thought in confusion. The red marbled tom raced to his leader's side, ready to fight along side her. This is what he believed, what he trained for, and he was ready for every moment of it.

@Lonestar23
Graypaw gazed in horror as the new cats came upon them. He looked to Blazingnight instinctively, but remembered, she was against him personally. There was no way he could not believe in Starclan. Besides, it's where his sister was, and he had to hold onto the hope that he would see her again one day. HE listened to the Skyclan leader, hope swelling inside him. We're not alone! The long haired gray tom slipped to the side of the Clearing and made his way over to Skyclan's side, making it obvious by his posture he was on their side, not Blazingnight's.
@Gusty
Robinblaze spotted the apprentice rooting for Blazingnight. He growled and lunged himself at the cat. He toppled over the cat, bringing them both to the ground. "How dare you support the one who is destroying our home!" The dappled tom cat hissed. He had had enough of these evil cats taking over. HE missed his old friend who was evicted from the Clan because of her. Blazingnight had said Halestorm and Smokepaw were taken away by Twolegs, but he knew that if she saw that, then she did nothing to help them, no matter what lies she told the others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@Empress Of Evil
In the crowd of rebels stood Cloudyfoot, his amber eye searching the clearing; at least in the last battle they had fought, the warrior was familiar with his surroundings. The other ShadowClan tom that had dashed to Blazingnight's side was obviously for the Dark Forest to rule. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes fell on his victim; the tom felt a little remorse for bardging into the ShadowClan camp, probably scaring the queens half to death. As fast as the burly tom could, he rushed down to meet Rusticash, his muscles--or at least what he had-- bulging under his gray tabby coat. Resting himself on his hind pillars for a second, Cloudyfoot prepared to launch at Rusticash; as he leaped into the air, he had his paws pointed at the tom. "SkyClan is what we all prayed for," Cloudyfoot mewed to the tom, his maw formed in an angry smile.
Auroraflame had her teeth bared with a hostile expression on her face. This is was all for StarClan. The deputy suddenly noticed a tom cat, who appeared to be a supporter of the evil leaders. She also spotted another cat, who was a RiverClan cat. He must've tagged along to fight, Auroraflame thought. She sprinted towards the red marbled tom, skidding to a stop as she reached the two tom cats. She nodded to Cloudyfoot, as if sending a message, hoping he would get what she meant. She lunged at Rusticash after that without a moments hesitation. She snarled as she lunged, aiming for Rusticash's back. (Writers Block)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread